PDA

View Full Version : Girls from battles and more

Meiling
08-29-2016, 11:14 PM
For the majority of the time while playing this game I've tend to fight the boss guys in attempts to unlock new girls. However, I'm constantly unlucky as I have only been able to unlock one. To be honest, I'm surprised that I even got one of them. Is the drop rate for the girls just that low? It's getting a bit ridiculous for me since that bar doesn't reload when you level like how the quest bar does.

That also goes to the next thing, I understand that there will be more, aka the Mario parody fantasy that is coming out but my guess is after that there won't be anything new for awhile making energy very obsolete for a long time. I was sorta rushing it all to unlock the girls but now that I'm done I just stare at my full energy bar going. Well... I wish I could use this. Is there any plans to add some other way to use energy? Maybe transfer a certain amount to make the one to use for fighting? That bar just becomes useless after you finish the story.

Also, items. There's very little of them, at least in the free to play side. I do 10 rolls just for the sake of doing them and to see if maybe I can make more than what I put in lol and in also hopes in seeing something new but it's the same stuff and it just doesn't seem worth to swap out anything I currently have for anything else.

JustNotFatal
08-29-2016, 11:44 PM
The girl drop from Boss battles is random and also very low.

At this time, there won't be any new content (that I know of) till w4 comes out. Which is slated mid September.

Stamina, at this time, can not be used for anything if you have completed the story. Though it is recommended to still level since stamina spikes in W4 are still expected to exist.

The low amount of items is a concern for the devs, however, I don't think that it will be addressed before w4 comes out.

Meiling
08-29-2016, 11:51 PM
The girl drop from Boss battles is random and also very low.

At this time, there won't be any new content (that I know of) till w4 comes out. Which is slated mid September.

Stamina, at this time, can not be used for anything if you have completed the story. Though it is recommended to still level since stamina spikes in W4 are still expected to exist.

The low amount of items is a concern for the devs, however, I don't think that it will be addressed before w4 comes out.

That really sucks that the drop is so low =(

Yeah, I plan to continue leveling up (since the only way is battling and I need those girls so getting there slowly) and that's what I'm saying though, the fact that the quest stamina has no use other than the quests should be a concern as well. People that continue to play the game and will constantly be getting to the end of the story line making the quest stamina bar obsolete all the time. There should be some other way to use the stamina, aka an end game involving it or at the very least, being able to exchange quest stamina for the battle stamina. Would just be nice if there was another form of usage for it so it's not sitting there all the time when you complete the story.

JustNotFatal
08-30-2016, 12:00 AM
That really sucks that the drop is so low =(

Yeah, I plan to continue leveling up (since the only way is battling and I need those girls so getting there slowly) and that's what I'm saying though, the fact that the quest stamina has no use other than the quests should be a concern as well. People that continue to play the game and will constantly be getting to the end of the story line making the quest stamina bar obsolete all the time. There should be some other way to use the stamina, aka an end game involving it or at the very least, being able to exchange quest stamina for the battle stamina. Would just be nice if there was another form of usage for it so it's not sitting there all the time when you complete the story.

Well, the girls are meant to be special. Trust me, we all wish we had all the girls.

Per stamina, a lot of the suggestions you made have been made by others.

Kinkoid is a small team which uses their free time to make the game.

Meiling
08-30-2016, 12:19 AM
Well, the girls are meant to be special. Trust me, we all wish we had all the girls.

Per stamina, a lot of the suggestions you made have been made by others.

Kinkoid is a small team which uses their free time to make the game.

I just hope I get at least one more within a week lol, it hurts doing those boss fights and getting so little exp =( Oh well, I shall pray to rngesus that my rng may be at least half decent cause my luck is pretty bad in these kind of things unfortunately.

If it has been brought up before then I do honestly hope it's up there on the list of things to do. I feel like if something was added to be able to use that stamina then it would fill in some of that blank spot while we're waiting for new adventures. Adventures can take a bit of time but not long enough to hold for months, ya know? Also gives more depth to the game in stuff you can do. Guess I'll sit back and see what happens in hopes something gets added.