PDA

View Full Version : low level manyu

vivekagrawal57
08-31-2016, 07:54 AM
are low level manyu useless? meaning are they something to avoid on high rarity girls to save money? and instead use 10 of lvl 20?

Ancarius
08-31-2016, 08:32 AM
They are useful until you get a character to ~30, then the money to exp ratio is to bad. You can still use them is you don't know what to do with your money.

MiqDoloran
08-31-2016, 10:47 AM
Yeah you'll burn too much gold trying to level your experienced girls with them.

vivekagrawal57
08-31-2016, 12:38 PM
They are useful until you get a character to ~30, then the money to exp ratio is to bad. You can still use them is you don't know what to do with your money.

hmm so what to do u do with the ones you get? after you get most of the girls to lvl 30, well the ones in your squad ofcourse

IvanLedah21
08-31-2016, 02:05 PM
hmm so what to do u do with the ones you get? after you get most of the girls to lvl 30, well the ones in your squad ofcourse

I'm swimming in gold so I still use them on the higher leveled knights, but if you're not... level up 2-3*s in preparation for the Nation-specific events that I've heard of (where you can only use knights from a specific nation), I guess. Or sell them if you're desperate for inventory space without using gold.

Unregistered
08-31-2016, 02:07 PM
One thing you can do with them is use one or more of them right before burning 10 others if it isn't going to get the target girl to a new level. This lets you get 11, 12, or 13 manyus worth of XP at the same price each.

Zandel
08-31-2016, 05:59 PM
Keeping them is also a good option, you will need them for event girls and new Gatcha girls when you pull them. it takes 30 of the lvl 5s to get a girl from lvl 1 to lvl 31-32 and after that a 10 batch gives you 4-5 lvls till the girl hits 40. Of course if you have no space saving them is not an option.

vivekagrawal57
08-31-2016, 06:54 PM
I'm swimming in gold so I still use them on the higher leveled knights, but if you're not... level up 2-3*s in preparation for the Nation-specific events that I've heard of (where you can only use knights from a specific nation), I guess. Or sell them if you're desperate for inventory space without using gold.

wow nation specific events sounds nice, have they happened before?

- - - Updated - - -

thanks everyone

IvanLedah21
08-31-2016, 08:05 PM

- - - Updated - - -

thanks everyone

I've only heard about them from some players here who also play on DMM

Drip
09-01-2016, 02:33 AM

- - - Updated - - -

thanks everyone
Not yet, they should start in about 3 events from now if the game follows the same development progress it did on DMM.

vivekagrawal57
09-01-2016, 04:00 PM
not sure if i should ask in the same post but which is the best place to farm manyus

sg? or the manyu daily

if manyu daily is it better to do 80 stamina one or 50 stamina one considering i can clear both

wesolegends
09-01-2016, 04:18 PM

1813 wouldn't mind some lvl 5 mannys, times r hard with all the evos in doing atm D:

IvanLedah21
09-02-2016, 08:14 AM
not sure if i should ask in the same post but which is the best place to farm manyus

sg? or the manyu daily

if manyu daily is it better to do 80 stamina one or 50 stamina one considering i can clear both

Tough call, depends.
Do you ONLY need/want to focus on Red/Blue or Purple/Yellow? Feel free to smash up the dailies, but be prepared to receive quite a few of the level 5s mixed in and not so many level 100s.
Do you want a mix and completely exclude the level 5s? Advanced SG will drop 3-4 that are level 20 or 100, no level 5s, any color. What makes it trickier is the SG spawn isn't guaranteed, and the drop rate on the 100s isn't guaranteed (though it is quite high, especially compared to the dailies), so you can end up "wasting" stamina if manyus are your #1 priority (if you are making good use of the XP from 12-3/12-5/13 and don't mind the 2*s to sell and occasional ampy, then going for SGs is likely much better)

vivekagrawal57
09-03-2016, 02:24 AM
Tough call, depends.
Do you ONLY need/want to focus on Red/Blue or Purple/Yellow? Feel free to smash up the dailies, but be prepared to receive quite a few of the level 5s mixed in and not so many level 100s.
Do you want a mix and completely exclude the level 5s? Advanced SG will drop 3-4 that are level 20 or 100, no level 5s, any color. What makes it trickier is the SG spawn isn't guaranteed, and the drop rate on the 100s isn't guaranteed (though it is quite high, especially compared to the dailies), so you can end up "wasting" stamina if manyus are your #1 priority (if you are making good use of the XP from 12-3/12-5/13 and don't mind the 2*s to sell and occasional ampy, then going for SGs is likely much better)

cant do 12-3 yet, actually havent tried, but i am quite sure i wont be able to, total power is 120k only

IvanLedah21
09-06-2016, 07:30 AM
cant do 12-3 yet, actually havent tried, but i am quite sure i wont be able to, total power is 120k only

If you're going for SGs only, 12-3 might be doable with 120k power and a very strong helper unit. What you do is stack all 5 squads on the top left camp. Due to how the routes are set up, you therefore end up bypassing the entire left/bottom side of the map, thus only fighting 3 pest nodes and the boss. This is a useful trick if you're just looking to spam SGs as much as possible, either to save time at the cost of gold/ampy chance or because you lack the power to clear the whole map.