PDA

View Full Version : Kerria Gacha

wesolegends
09-02-2016, 04:50 AM
Y just the one guaranteed knight. I feel like this is the worst one (or the best one if you really want kerria) cause you dont have a choice in who you get. At least with the first one you had a random choice of many FK's

A Time to Screw
09-02-2016, 04:58 AM
This is the most painful public execution of rainbow exclusivity I've seen yet, lol. Poor Kerria didn't even get more than an event's worth of rarity before becoming public domain, and she gets singled out all alone for this month's quick cash grab.

My prayers go out to any whales that have spent hundreds rolling for her beforehand. I am truly sorry for your lots.

Eab1990
09-02-2016, 05:30 AM
Yeah, I'm passing on step 5 as well. Don't care for Kerria.

I'm wondering if they screwed up Kerria's spotlight somehow for them to make this. Because I remember a LOT of people were pulling everyone except Kerria. Even I pulled Alpinia instead on the 100 gold roll.

At any rate, step 3 gave me a Lily Rubellum dupe and step 4 gave me my first Cymbidium, so I can at least consider this to not be a waste.

wesolegends
09-02-2016, 06:41 AM
Also in total its 6000 nutaku gold, Thats like £60... Thats BARE money! Only way i'd even think of spending that kind of money is if I was getting a lifesize model of kerria.... or the even was giving away cactace.

IvanLedah21
09-02-2016, 08:06 AM

I'm wondering if they screwed up Kerria's spotlight somehow for them to make this. Because I remember a LOT of people were pulling everyone except Kerria. Even I pulled Alpinia instead on the 100 gold roll.

At any rate, step 3 gave me a Lily Rubellum dupe and step 4 gave me my first Cymbidium, so I can at least consider this to not be a waste.

I guess if they screwed up Kerria's spotlight that might explain it, otherwise it's just like "WTF? Why just a single knight, not random 6* or pick your 6* like before"

MiqDoloran
09-02-2016, 08:45 AM
Also in total its 6000 nutaku gold, Thats like £60... Thats BARE money! Only way i'd even think of spending that kind of money is if I was getting a lifesize model of kerria.... or the even was giving away cactace.
Yes. They need to retail some game merchandise.

Distortedrealms
09-02-2016, 01:15 PM
When I check out Japanese mod sites for skyrim et all, all the ads are for figures of this game so they exist but you have to go to Japanese amazon store.

Ramazan
09-02-2016, 01:23 PM
When I check out Japanese mod sites for skyrim et all, all the ads are for figures of this game so they exist but you have to go to Japanese amazon store.

Well loverslab is an english skyrim adult mods site, which is also where i first found nutaku by ads so.

Tenhou
09-02-2016, 01:51 PM
I'd say it's getting rather silly how every new paid gacha gets a new thread tbh 0.o

'sides, the paid gachas switch around. Sometimes it's a choice + an 11 roll, sometimes it's a step-up where you get a guaranteed 5* as well.

Only paid one i'd consider doing would be one for Higanbana once she's out if i don't get lucky enough with the standard one.

vysethevaliant
09-02-2016, 02:16 PM

It's possible. I actually managed two rainbow characters during Kerria's banner and, surprisingly, not one of them was Kerria herself (Sakura and Flowering Peach). I'm happy with the rainbow characters, so I can't complain, but it was still definitely odd.

Eab1990
09-02-2016, 05:54 PM
I'd say it's getting rather silly how every new paid gacha gets a new thread tbh 0.o

THERE WILL BE A FUCKING THREAD FOR EVERY ONE OF THESE AND YOU WILL FUCKING LIKE IT

*cough*

Myrdin
09-03-2016, 04:27 AM
Considering there are no administrators to enforce some sort of order with newly created thread (like how many stupid threads with "Manyus, or Where to Farm, or What is this ?" have been already made hmm ?.... srsly I would pull out the admin hammer on this whole page and either delete or merge every second thread.

However - I see nothing bad with Special Gacha threads being made. Though I´d suggest making ONE thread called "Special Gacha Thread" that would be updated every time a new limited special gacha would come out - just like now. Would solve lot of problems and spare some people from headaches.

As for you Eab1990: Watch your mouth. Unless it was meant to be a joke - in which case its not exactly funny.

Eab1990
09-03-2016, 04:38 AM
>watch your mouth

You know where we are, right?

That post was very clearly a joke, not that I'm here to entertain you.

Lighten the fuck up.

Tenhou
09-03-2016, 08:11 AM
Eab has always been comic relief. He used to work in duo with lolix on the aigis forums for a superb comedic show. Soranokira also made some guest visits at times along with other actors.

Myrdin
09-03-2016, 08:54 AM
Pissing myself from laughter over here....
Not one to shy away from swear words or rough language, but not when its pointed towards someone,
so do pardon me if I myself do not find that particularly entertaining.
Whatever floats your boat I guess.