PDA

View Full Version : [Question] About Jennie

Aymi
09-06-2016, 04:17 AM
Warning: Spoiler inside

I am curious to know why you choose to make Jennie over her sister Jessie as a Harem Girl.

Why such a question?
Aside from the beginning when you are given the quest, and the final, you never saw her. On the contrary her sister is very present alongside you (as well as Solveig, but she is a Harem Girl).

Jennie has no regard for you while her sister does.
You never fuck her, she is even bound to get married and you do not even propose her to enter your Harem.
While her sister is more like welcome to do it again.

So, as story wise, I have found the choice quite odd, while the whole story arc was very great (Laboratry is a must^^). Maybe there are more stories to come to explain this? Or better yet, we will be able to add Jessie in our Harem (something I woould love I might say)

My guess so far; Is that something that is related to Naruto? Looks like the character was inspired from it?

I do not complain to have her (her drawing is one of the best) it is just a choice of storyteling more than anything else.

Thanks

Greetingz
09-06-2016, 04:29 AM
Spoiler here
I kind of agree to that, the story involves how Jessie randomly flies in as a ninja star being able to transform herself. Agata escapes as she was about to be found out by the hero. And during that Jessie goes balls to the wall with the hero. But next story arc Jessie goes around collecting information helping you to progress the story, and she kind of dissapears suddenly. Solveig who was also part of the laboratory as being a toy, if not mistaken. She wants to help you, but as you progress near the end you notice it's all a misunderstanding for Jennie and she was about to get married and fucked by the man she actually liked. And somehow you get her as harem girl without her agreeing. During the upgrade scene you get Jennie and Jessie but it's mostly focused on Jennie. I think it would be much better if they turned the reward "Jennie" into "Jessie&Jennie" as duo basically, not separated.

MasterMinato
09-06-2016, 05:09 AM
Be patient my friends, I'm pretty sure they didn't forget her help.. and maybe we will see her again... maybe...

Kinkoid
09-06-2016, 05:46 AM
Ahah excellent question !!!
I'll need to investigate to give a proper answer.
Be sure that there will be more ninja world in the future, so chances are high that she'll be back ;).

I remember starting to write this world in march or april... then got too inspired by missions that were to happen in the school :). In addition to the laboratory, this world was really too long. So we took out the school story, replaced it by the investigation, and... that's it :).
I was so proud of the school scenes dammit :). But you'll see them soon in the shinigami world (a school were Shinigami learn "special techniques" if you see what I mean :) ).
Shinigami world is likely to be released in november. We'll see it's not fully written yet.

I'll tell you soon about why we chose one sister over the other :).

Aymi
09-06-2016, 06:40 AM
Thanks for the quick answer. Can't wait to know now then ^^

JustNotFatal
09-07-2016, 12:06 AM
Ahah excellent question !!!
I'll need to investigate to give a proper answer.
Be sure that there will be more ninja world in the future, so chances are high that she'll be back ;).

I remember starting to write this world in march or april... then got too inspired by missions that were to happen in the school :). In addition to the laboratory, this world was really too long. So we took out the school story, replaced it by the investigation, and... that's it :).
I was so proud of the school scenes dammit :). But you'll see them soon in the shinigami world (a school were Shinigami learn "special techniques" if you see what I mean :) ).
Shinigami world is likely to be released in november. We'll see it's not fully written yet.

I'll tell you soon about why we chose one sister over the other :).

She's evil isn't she?

But she's such a good f*ck :(
or
she's a figment of our imagination.

ogmoe26
09-13-2016, 04:00 PM
i would love to see yoruichi in the shinigami world

Aymi
09-13-2016, 04:25 PM
Thinking about it Jessie may be the Rukia of Bleach in Harem Heroes.

Mattress
10-03-2016, 04:41 PM
Totally agree, Jessie deserve it. I've one more question:

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/10/03/WkPQ8Zgh.png

What happened after this scene? Who is this guy? The story doesn't tell us! Jessie reappears at the end as if nothing had happened. I don't understand, it seems that the sequel has been totally cut.

Greetingz
10-03-2016, 04:51 PM
W5 is another follow up on the ninja world. She should be in there probaly

Mattress
10-03-2016, 05:04 PM
W5 is another follow up on the ninja world. She should be in there probaly

But the plot hole between "Investigation" and "Evil Laboratory" remains.

Kinkoid
01-25-2017, 03:10 PM
So, is anything new known about her? Because the laboratory chapter makes no sense. She's engaged with her boyfriend, despite having no problem getting fucked by the Ninja Spy in Chapter 2 (probably having an Open-relationship...). At the end of the laboratory chapter she tells you to "fuck off", because she was close to having an orgasm, yet your reward is... her. An engaged woman that doesn't even join your harem, since the protagonist doesn't even ask her and she seems to be really happy with this Romero guy.

Was the developer of this game, a former member from Digital Homicide?

Her first upgrade makes even less sense, knowing that her sister callled her a cunt to begin with and why would Jessie be interested in incest?

:-D
Thanks for caring.
That's true that some of this quest is lacking coherence... I explained a bit why above last year ;).
Now I remember better... we should keep this type of fun topic for Q/A sessions on discord :).
But yeah anyway, there might have been some wine & whyskey involved at some point :-D

Suteri
02-01-2017, 10:54 AM
Yes I agree
Of all the girls I've seen so far in the game, I think Jessie is the one who most combined with the protagonist, it would be great to have her in the harem! And the girl's design is also amazing! :D

Franz
07-01-2017, 08:11 AM
Jessie is love, she should be the real reward of Act 3, hope she will be obtainable in the future.

BgSt
07-03-2017, 01:45 AM
Thinking of plot holes in the Ninja Village, I did a little double take at the start of the last scroll...

"Can I have your t-shirt as a souvenir?" "Sure here you go" so you give the t-shirt to her, and then in the very next image you're crawling through a tunnel with the shirt back on.
Perhaps the reason Jessie doesn't join your harem in world 3 is you give her a gift and then take it back straight away like an asshole. :)