PDA

View Full Version : 3* girls

vivekagrawal57
09-06-2016, 09:54 AM
Hey guys,

so until i replace the 3* girls i still have to use 8 of them in my squad. I want suggestions from experienced players on which girls are good to use and evolve till i can replace them with 4*/5*.

Thanks

IvanLedah21
09-06-2016, 10:20 AM
Hey guys,

so until i replace the 3* girls i still have to use 8 of them in my squad. I want suggestions from experienced players on which girls are good to use and evolve till i can replace them with 4*/5*.

Thanks

Slice: Rose, Priscilla, Phala to speed up a squad, Serrata to slow it down; Blue Lotus, Priscilla and Serrata have life drain skills, but the damage isn't high enough to make them self-sustaining, though it's worth mentioning
Hit: Alstroe and Hydrangea to speed up, Nymph and Olive to slow down, no skills worth mentioning
Pierce: Sasquana to speed up, Cary slow down. Sasquana, Saffron and Marigold have multi-hit skills if that's your thing
Magic: Nothing special

If you're wondering, Speed is the only reason to use a 2 or 3* long term, as some maps require manipulation of your squad speeds, and that's the only stat that 2 and 3*s can surpass 6*s in. The skills I point out are only relevant for as long as you care to use them, they're not worth keeping the 3* over 4 or 5*s in the long run.

vivekagrawal57
09-06-2016, 10:31 AM
Slice: Rose, Priscilla, Phala to speed up a squad, Serrata to slow it down; Blue Lotus, Priscilla and Serrata have life drain skills, but the damage isn't high enough to make them self-sustaining, though it's worth mentioning
Hit: Alstroe and Hydrangea to speed up, Nymph and Olive to slow down, no skills worth mentioning
Pierce: Sasquana to speed up, Cary slow down. Sasquana, Saffron and Marigold have multi-hit skills if that's your thing
Magic: Nothing special

If you're wondering, Speed is the only reason to use a 2 or 3* long term, as some maps require manipulation of your squad speeds, and that's the only stat that 2 and 3*s can surpass 6*s in. The skills I point out are only relevant for as long as you care to use them, they're not worth keeping the 3* over 4 or 5*s in the long run.

hey, thanks for the reply, is speed important to make sure they enter correct paths? does it only matter on speed? i thought you had time or click or something so that they entire the path when the arrow is spinning towards that path or something

Eab1990
09-06-2016, 10:37 AM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2BvCJpZUL9fQXFrcVlEMk5MWms/view?pref=2&pli=1

Marigold has the highest total power of all the 3* girls, followed by Astra, the slice girls (except Phala), and the other pierce girls (except Calystegia). The magic girls (Kikyo/Ipomoea/Jasmine/Rosa) are all on the lower end, but Ipomoea has good speed. Hydrangea is last place, but has the second-highest speed (660, beaten out by Rose Diana's 670).

Drip
09-06-2016, 10:47 AM
hey, thanks for the reply, is speed important to make sure they enter correct paths? does it only matter on speed? i thought you had time or click or something so that they entire the path when the arrow is spinning towards that path or something
Speed doesn't affect what path they take, but it does help you manage when units reach specific locations, like, being able to reach all the pests before the fastest unit or the unit on the shortest path hits the flag.

A Time to Screw
09-06-2016, 11:53 AM

Level up the one that's your waifu
Give her all the ampies
Keep her forever

https://s21.postimg.org/8vbe6h0g7/waifu.png

IvanLedah21
09-06-2016, 12:46 PM

Speed is important for three reasons, primarily:
1) When you have the switch node (at a branch, when a squad moves over it, it flips to the other possible route), arranging your squads can control which squad goes down which path (especially useful for if a boss is on one of the paths, or you have Lilac and you want to send her squad down a web-infested path, etc.)
2) Making sure a specific squad gets to a specific point on the map first. Examples include a Toad Lily/Edelweiss combo wanting to run ahead due to the defend-against-pest + heal on pest node combo, or you want your strongest squad to reach the boss first/last, etc.
3) Especially long/short paths that are necessary to 3-medal a map (like a short route that has a pest, but goes right to the boss/flag after it, or a really long route that has a pest near the end, like 10-5)

vivekagrawal57
09-06-2016, 01:19 PM
Speed doesn't affect what path they take, but it does help you manage when units reach specific locations, like, being able to reach all the pests before the fastest unit or the unit on the shortest path hits the flag.

ah yes that makes perfectly sense
thanks

Unregistered
09-14-2016, 07:04 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks

Hi, I'm only a level 46 player, but I have one useful 3star knight evolved at level 30 Priscilla Gladiolus.
Statwise she is a slice type has 4511hp 2086 atk 1004 def 0 affection 685 speed.
Her skill is Rogue Edge and can be leveled up by 2 star knights giving a 1.5x dmg 10% drain hp skill with 23% chance to activate at level 5. Her skill animation is quick, which makes for efficient runs. She is like a mini orchid wydler.

She has the highest speed and defense among all 3 star knights :)
Her downside is low hp, slice type and limited potential, 7784hp and 3494 atk.

The top 5 3 star knights for me would be Priscilla Gladiolus, Rose Diana, Calystegia, Nymphaea and Rosa Novalis.

Because their attack and skills make them powerful enough to keep up with a 35k-50k+ power team. Which makes them useful on maps that require 160k+ total power and helps you to pass stage 11 maps. Where you can get advanced bonus stage and high level seedy seed bosses.

Feel free to add me
Flower Knight ID:778507112
Name:LevelGame
Helper Squad:78852
Total Strength:160k+