PDA

View Full Version : Grinding Efficiency

MitchyVal
09-06-2016, 09:42 PM
I don't grind as much as I do anymore, but when I do I try to make the most out of every point of stamina, would you guys like to see which event/campaign/daily stage is best for grinding? I'd be happy to do so with help from other contributors! So far I plot out all the stamina-to-gold/exp/seed ratios and I pick the highest/best all around.

P.S: I might post bi-weekly events with the "Thanks to see content/attachments" filter so that non-contributors or people who won't ever contribute in any way shape or form will have 1 step to get through, hopefully filtering out ungrateful anons.

A Time to Screw
09-06-2016, 10:20 PM
P.S: I might post bi-weekly events with the "Thanks to see content/attachments" filter so that non-contributors or people who won't ever contribute in any way shape or form will have 1 step to get through, hopefully filtering out ungrateful anons.

Because only people who contribute deserve to receive help, right? Where do I sign up be part of your exclusive hentai games elite club?

LOL

Nitewolf
09-07-2016, 05:02 AM
I don't grind as much as I do anymore, but when I do I try to make the most out of every point of stamina, would you guys like to see which event/campaign/daily stage is best for grinding? I'd be happy to do so with help from other contributors! So far I plot out all the stamina-to-gold/exp/seed ratios and I pick the highest/best all around.

Erm, you do realize that those ratios are basically already posted on this very site? Simply check campaign/event in the wiki and it shows all the numbers. Plus gold and seed ratios are almost never completely accurate since most maps have randomized forks on the roads.

MitchyVal
09-07-2016, 09:16 PM
I didn't know they were posted, I just saw a lot of numbers that could be processed. And I know it's not accurate, to me it just seems to give me more gold when I go with that stage.