PDA

View Full Version : Brave Girl Raven announced for Nutaku? (I'm too late)

Natsuki Sasaki
09-07-2016, 10:15 AM
So Nutaku announced that they could publish Brave girl Raven in the future in this blog: http://www.nutaku.net/blog/nutaku-summer-update/ , also that says that they can't say more about browser games so they have some games on sight already (I think).

What's your opinion about it?

Brave Girl Raven wikia: http://bravegirlravens.wikia.com/wiki/BraveGirlRavens_Wikia
DMM link: http://bg.funyours.co.jp/

Ramazan
09-07-2016, 11:16 AM
Well the game seems not very different from hitsuji or flower knight, so nothing interesting imo. (then i saw this (http://krmnxr6n6hocey.cdn.jp.idcfcloud.com/images/about/rosa.png) <3 )

Largepotato
09-07-2016, 01:43 PM
The battle videos I saw on youtube look amusing at least.

Ramazan
09-07-2016, 03:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAevmrfCyhA
Well, gotta admit i find their screams funny :D

- - - Updated - - -

There is a high chance i would play this but lets see when it gets released :)

Largepotato
09-08-2016, 04:37 AM
I am scarred for life after watching that whole video with the sound up.

Largepotato
10-05-2016, 01:02 AM
Latest Nutaku blog mentions this will be released this month (October).

Drayvhen
10-05-2016, 01:28 AM
From the blog: "Brave Girl Raven is a fantastic and beautifully animated adventure game in the style of Dragon Providence"

I hope they are talking about the "beautifully animated" and not the gameplay...

Ramazan
10-05-2016, 02:01 AM
Yeah gameplay looked weird as shown in videos :D still, its worth a try anyway. I have a feeling that it'll get popular like fkg after some time because both games are somewhat alike.

Koshka
10-05-2016, 04:32 AM
I've tried playing in jap version and it looks more interesting than FKG (or at least less boring). Quick missions, cute sprites, some "fantasy" soundtrack... Looks promising.

Ramazan
10-05-2016, 09:44 AM
Even then fkg is the #1 game in dmm as what i saw there, despite brave raven having better gameplay... I guess its because of old players of fkg like we currently have at discord :/ and i guess its because of laziness of ppl enjoying that types of games. Other way aigis would be #1 because its the only game that offers real gameplay. The only plus about fkg is being more collection based than others. I can easily say from my sight of view, ppl prefers: collection>graphics>gameplay

Seraphim
10-05-2016, 10:00 PM
Looks interesting, no doubt I will give that a go when it's out.

On Rammies note of graphics, it would be cool to see FKG subjugation mode upgraded to 3D anime models on a proper 3D battlefield..same auto battle and spins/traps ect, but with much more pleasing to the eye combat. Think Ultimate Ninja Storm/Xenoverse style graphics for the special combat abilities..drool :P DMM know its popular enough to fund such a thing, gawd if Japan thought they loved the game beforehand!

Unregistered
10-06-2016, 04:07 AM
Even then fkg is the #1 game in dmm as what i saw there, despite brave raven having better gameplay... I guess its because of old players of fkg like we currently have at discord :/ and i guess its because of laziness of ppl enjoying that types of games. Other way aigis would be #1 because its the only game that offers real gameplay. The only plus about fkg is being more collection based than others. I can easily say from my sight of view, ppl prefers: collection>graphics>gameplay

Totally agree with you, however if FKG had some form of pvp as it has no difficulty at all (even events are soo easy) it could have kept me hooked.
Anyone knows if Ravens has some sort of PVP or at least some really hard/events content? I mean some challenge unlike FKG, Im currently playing Idol Wars Z cause is the only Nutaku game (also Dragon providence) with real time pvp, and even if teh gameplay is weird and its all really overcomplicated with an horrible UI Im having way more fun with my guildies and pvp than I did in FKG

Ramazan
10-06-2016, 05:36 AM
Totally agree with you, however if FKG had some form of pvp as it has no difficulty at all (even events are soo easy) it could have kept me hooked.
Anyone knows if Ravens has some sort of PVP or at least some really hard/events content? I mean some challenge unlike FKG, Im currently playing Idol Wars Z cause is the only Nutaku game (also Dragon providence) with real time pvp, and even if teh gameplay is weird and its all really overcomplicated with an horrible UI Im having way more fun with my guildies and pvp than I did in FKG

I hope brave raven isnt better than fkg, my hands are full already cant handle another game :p

Natsuki Sasaki
10-09-2016, 01:25 PM
I hope brave raven isnt better than fkg, my hands are full already cant handle another game :p

BRG is good but FKG is better, and I play them both so yeah, you won't have more full hands

Unregistered
10-11-2016, 04:20 PM
BRG is good but FKG is better, and I play them both so yeah, you won't have more full hands
Is there any kind of competition in Raven (PvP, competition events)? or is just collector events like FKG?

Eab1990
10-12-2016, 02:25 PM
Looks like they're teasing it for next week.

Natsuki Sasaki
10-13-2016, 12:33 PM
Is there any kind of competition in Raven (PvP, competition events)? or is just collector events like FKG?

It has good events, but I preffer FKG ones

Ramazan
10-13-2016, 01:37 PM

If fkg is better then no need to bother with it seriously. Even fkg is a time waster for me, not really playing it. Well there is no real gameplay at fkg anyway, its all just about how much that whale wasted his money :P

Unregistered
10-13-2016, 07:48 PM
But FKG events had no challenge and theres never com'petition or pvp involved...guess this will be the same, a collection gaME with the challenge...to collect
I loved FKG graphics and art and played for 3 mont but the gameplay was quite lazy, guess ill have to wait for a FKG/raven unit gatcha collection type game that has pvp or something that is challenging..

- - - Updated - - -

But FKG events had no challenge and theres never com'petition or pvp involved...guess this will be the same, a collection gaME with the challenge...to collect
I loved FKG graphics and art and played for 3 mont but the gameplay was quite lazy, guess ill have to wait for a FKG/raven unit gatcha collection type game that has pvp or something that is challenging..

- - - Updated - - -

If fkg is better then no need to bother with it seriously. Even fkg is a time waster for me, not really playing it. Well there is no real gameplay at fkg anyway, its all just about how much that whale wasted his money :P

What does it matter if there are whales? theres no real interaction with player, pvp or somewhat, you just pay for collection. Events can be done even with a 4* girl group (and 5s are so easy to get)

Talith
10-15-2016, 02:59 PM
Is this another flashy looking management sim or does the player actually matter during battles like in Aigis?

Natsuki Sasaki
10-19-2016, 09:51 AM
Is this another flashy looking management sim or does the player actually matter during battles like in Aigis?

Auto battle, but you use the skills.

Koshka
10-21-2016, 08:05 AM
I guess it'll come handy to newbies, who didn't played jap version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Woh0zx-NuVM

Seraphim
10-21-2016, 08:48 AM
any ETA for this game? :3 wanting to try it out soon

hmm reminds me I need to check for Silent Hills eta..last I heard "fall 2016".

Largepotato
10-21-2016, 11:13 AM
When they stop teasing and finally release the damn thing :mad:

Drayvhen
10-26-2016, 12:12 AM
It just launched, but Im stuck at loading.

Drip
10-26-2016, 02:44 AM
Well, the art is pretty awesome, but that's about it.
Gameplay: unintuitive, too many screens to switch around between with hardly anything happening. Pretty similar to Shooting Girl (did they discontinue that game? Had similar problems, this one is worse..)
Translation: Google

Overall, I wouldn't mind if someone made a gallery of all the art in this game, but I'm seriously not gonna spend any time on playing it.

Baelef
10-26-2016, 04:37 AM
Use Firefox with unity web player :D

YoxalLoyal
10-26-2016, 11:35 AM
Been running all my battles in auto mode. XD Pulled 4 SRs from silver gacha, which is kinda good. I guess they are the gold equivalent to Aigis' rarity order. A shame that the other two gacha requires real life money to even do, which I'm not gonna even try. Currently finished The Festival Sorceress I and heading to Eastern Swordswoman. Btw, 578/60 AP...yeah I don't know how I even got that absurd amount of AP.

Unregistered
10-26-2016, 12:29 PM
Been running all my battles in auto mode. XD Pulled 4 SRs from silver gacha, which is kinda good. I guess they are the gold equivalent to Aigis' rarity order. A shame that the other two gacha requires real life money to even do, which I'm not gonna even try. Currently finished The Festival Sorceress I and heading to Eastern Swordswoman. Btw, 578/60 AP...yeah I don't know how I even got that absurd amount of AP.

Idk about that, SRs seem even more common than silvers in Aigis.

Katina
10-26-2016, 02:33 PM
Someone made a guild ?

Aymi
10-26-2016, 04:15 PM
Using Chrome and i am also stuck at loading?

Unregistered
10-26-2016, 05:24 PM
Anyone getting "out of memory" error? The game tab is 1,2GB. D:
I'm playing on chrome.

Ericridge
10-26-2016, 08:36 PM
Anyone getting "out of memory" error? The game tab is 1,2GB. D:
I'm playing on chrome.

Play it on firefox, it isn't optimized for chrome.

Smith009
10-26-2016, 09:13 PM
this problem for me google crhome :mad:

http://img.fenixzone.net/i/1Sz4UpP.jpeg

Unregistered
10-26-2016, 09:29 PM
Using Firefox in i'm stuck at the "Connecting" screens with Fairies...,
The fact that it only runs with firefox + this 'whateveritcalledpluginswhatever' smells trouble.

Ericridge
10-26-2016, 10:34 PM
Using Firefox in i'm stuck at the "Connecting" screens with Fairies...,
The fact that it only runs with firefox + this 'whateveritcalledpluginswhatever' smells trouble.
Its called Unity Web Player I believe.

Its been running smoothly for two days for me now. It was slow to start up on first time but relatively quick on all other logins.

Nyan!!
10-27-2016, 01:13 AM
Its called Unity Web Player I believe.

Its been running smoothly for two days for me now. It was slow to start up on first time but relatively quick on all other logins.

Yeah but i just cant still pass the 'Connecting' Screens and it just suddenly pop's up with a [Connection Lost] after a while.
so it seems the 'Unity whatever' does works but it refuse to connect me to the games?
I dont have a problem connecting to any other Nutaku games tho' if the problem lies with my I-net.

This is frustating, might as well gives up playing the game.

Unregistered
10-27-2016, 03:22 AM
Is there something special we have to go to get max rewards on garrison and to get it to work properly?

I notice sometimes my garrisons spawn no bosses at all.

Also when I finally got my garrison to start spawning bosses, I only get 1/10th the listed reward.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible to reset ones progress? Start the game over from scratch? (without making a new acc)

Mattress
10-27-2016, 04:14 AM
Now loading...

zzzzzzz

A Time to Screw
10-27-2016, 06:19 AM
So now is the time to ask.

What got censored?

Seraphim
10-27-2016, 06:49 AM
Now loading...

zzzzzzz

even with the unity player added..this

Meister
10-27-2016, 07:48 AM
I used chrome 1st, it loaded fine but after entering the battle my units just stands there, like they are having a staring contest with the enemy :D so I had to use firefox for this game. I had to update firefox since ive not been using it for years, anyway all is working fine tho it tends to lag if I open a few more games.

Largepotato
10-27-2016, 08:49 AM
Probably forgot to click auto deploy/skill

Meister
10-27-2016, 09:58 AM
Probably forgot to click auto deploy/skill

It was both on. The battle start pop up doesn't appear and both sides are just standing, the enemy should have sent me her units by then.

CLASSYNOVA
10-27-2016, 10:26 AM
Does anyone know how feelings work?
There are supposed to be certain items that are better used on certain characters, I have been like Pokemon and collected them all and went through them INDIVIDUALLY no less, I see no more the 1%
This is exactly like Flower Knight Girl, but at least on there its spelled out mighty well which is best for your girl.

Koshka
10-27-2016, 10:31 AM
Does anyone know how feelings work?
There are supposed to be certain items that are better used on certain characters, I have been like Pokemon and collected them all and went through them INDIVIDUALLY no less, I see no more the 1%
This is exactly like Flower Knight Girl, but at least on there its spelled out mighty well which is best for your girl.
Every unique character has a favorite type of gift (marked by picture of two hearts in the upper left corner of icon), if you don't see it, it means you just don't have needed type of gift.

YoxalLoyal
10-27-2016, 04:54 PM
Anyone know a good place to grind? Right now, I'm doing Superior Practice 6 for the high exp and 7x exp fodder farm. Trying to get all my unique units up to at least level 50 since I keep getting owned in the highly advanced After Festival battle. My commander is at level 40 with commander skill as Guardianship of Ground and slots with Counter Fire, Impure Miasma, and Elf's Prankish.

This is my current all-unique units team so far (was very lucky to get a SSR+ Michelle in plat ticket summons):
http://i.imgur.com/VjfmzEo.png

I also have a rare Lilium, Shirley, Sin, and Felicity at level 50 and waiting for their fodders to rank up. Sin will probably get replaced by her SSR copy in my current team.

Any further advices where to go from here? Haven't been too lucky with silver summons and keep pulling all but the higher rarity of the unique girls.

Katina
10-27-2016, 05:56 PM
How can we change the three icons of "counter fire" during phase battle ?

Keyen
10-27-2016, 06:01 PM
Click on your pseudo outside battle.

Katina
10-27-2016, 06:59 PM
Thx, it's a lot easier with usefull skill http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/770455893670privatecategory7998img.gif (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=770455893670privatecategory7998img.g if)

Unregistered
10-27-2016, 08:28 PM
Rank up tickets..

how do I get them an where? (not in the shop only magic stone thing hope thats not all sources)

help would be great :)

Meister
10-27-2016, 09:55 PM
Rank up tickets..

how do I get them an where? (not in the shop only magic stone thing hope thats not all sources)

help would be great :)

You dont need the tickets if you have the necessary unit for rank up.

On another note, Here's my current teams.

Im grinding the After the Festival (highly advanced) at the same time leeching the N and R unique girls for rank up. The 2nd team I just use for garrison purposes now.

And hope I reach 78k in time so I can make HW lilium UR+ :D

cyferwong
10-28-2016, 12:01 AM
I just started yesterday and im on 21k reputation. is it possible for me to reach 78k? TT.TT

Koshka
10-28-2016, 12:50 AM
I just started yesterday and im on 21k reputation. is it possible for me to reach 78k? TT.TT
I've started playing right after release, and I'm currently at ~31k) So you're not missed too much time.

Meister
10-28-2016, 01:08 AM
If you can do at least 5-6k rep a day you should be fine :D

cyferwong
10-28-2016, 02:00 AM
Thanks for the reply~~ Im feeling a little positive now :D

AzureWinter
10-28-2016, 02:55 AM
I dont even get a loading message for this game.
All I got is a black background with three girls featured, and then in the bottom left it says in yellow letters 'full'.

Keyen
10-28-2016, 05:06 AM

Little calculation.

You need another 57K
= 380 runs remaining
= 380 H of AP.
= Since you will have only 264H (rounded, it's a bit less, but no matter), you need another 116H of AP.
= Since you are probably around lvl 50, one level up is around 8H of AP (but it will be more later)
= You need to level up 15 times before the 11/8.
= You need to level up in average 1,36 times per day.

Really easy, actually, you should be able to level up 2 or 3 times per day if you don't waste AP.

Koshka
10-28-2016, 06:12 AM
Does anyone know if there is a jap wiki for this game?

Found it, if anyone interested - http://bravegirl2.wiki.fc2.com

Keyen
10-28-2016, 07:16 AM
From the facebook:

Commanders!

As we encountered server and lag issues due to large amount of new applicants, we noticed some of brave commanders might not able to complete Halloween Event...

As gratitude and apology, we decided to postpone the ending date of Halloween Event to November 15, 2016, till maintenance begin!

Please enjoy the Halloween Event and don't give up trying to get [SSR][Jack-o-Lantern]Lilium!

Have a nice weekend!

This event is now 100% unfailable, basically.

YoxalLoyal
10-28-2016, 07:37 AM
If anyone liked BGR's facebook page, they did mention that the event was extended until November 15 which is 3 event weeks due to lag and server issues. Should give everyone enough time to get to 78K rep.

Meister
10-28-2016, 08:40 AM
If anyone liked BGR's facebook page, they did mention that the event was extended until November 15 which is 3 event weeks due to lag and server issues. Should give everyone enough time to get to 78K rep.

Good to hear :D But i'm still gonna farm it like crazy until I finish haha

Arkinum
10-28-2016, 12:49 PM
Can anyone tell me if the "Attach +" option will make that unit a + unit (or whatever it's suppose to do).

Thanks in advance

Largepotato
10-29-2016, 08:08 AM
Can anyone tell me if the "Attach +" option will make that unit a + unit (or whatever it's suppose to do).

Thanks in advance

Yes, but you lose the + unit you used as fodder.

Also if the + unit came from silver recruit it can only be transferred to the same girl.

Keyen
10-29-2016, 03:24 PM
Wow. Got the 8 regular soldiers in UR, and they are actually not so bad. Their stats are garbage, but they have good commander's skill (Crit ratio + 6% for instance). It may be good to have some of them actually :p

ReTuRnOfNoOb
10-29-2016, 03:59 PM
Wow. Got the 8 regular soldiers in UR, and they are actually not so bad. Their stats are garbage, but they have good commander's skill (Crit ratio + 6% for instance). It may be good to have some of them actually :p

maybe, but with the diffulty that the game is at right now, they are not needed

Ramazan
10-29-2016, 05:53 PM
I have a question: i have + assassin event unit as well as its SR copy, should i attach + to SR by sacrificing the original one or wait and try to get another + copy of it? o_O well assuming we have not any way to get another + copy of francette, then my choice is obvious i think. Still, before attaching i wanted to be sure.

Tenhou
10-29-2016, 06:46 PM
Honestly, i'd wait to get more copies of the girl, upgrade her to SR and then use the non+ SR as fodder to get her even higher.

YoxalLoyal
10-29-2016, 09:10 PM
Honestly, i'd wait to get more copies of the girl, upgrade her to SR and then use the non+ SR as fodder to get her even higher.

For me, I already raised my Halloween Lilium+ to max SR. I'm planning on getting more copies to get another SR Halloween Lilium to rank her to SSR and then use the free SSR to rank her up to UR. Hope it works out for me.

vysethevaliant
10-30-2016, 01:41 PM
I started playing this game a few days ago, and my impressions are mixed. The character art is nice, and the story seems decent enough. It's nice that you can obtain high-rarity characters, simply by ranking them up. That's really cool to see.

As for the negatives, the UI feels so ancient. It's not stream-lined at all, and it doesn't help that the game loads so slowly between everything (mostly when you first log in). It definitely feels "grindy", which I don't appreciate. It's fine now, since we have so much stamina from early rank-up's, but I know it's only going to get more difficult later. Flower Knight Girl, another Nutaku game I play, never felt like that to me, and the UI for that game (as well as general loading of everything) is just so much better. Considering I play gatcha games on my phone, I'm not entirely sure I'll have the time to spend with Brave Girl Raven, especially if the events require me to sit there for an extended time grinding the same map over and over.

Keyen
10-30-2016, 02:22 PM
Considering I play gatcha games on my phone, I'm not entirely sure I'll have the time to spend with Brave Girl Raven, especially if the events require me to sit there for an extended time grinding the same map over and over.

The time required is actually very short. You can do the event map once per hour, so you have to spend 30s per hour or 5 min for each 8H. The game is grindy, but not on the time side.

Ramazan
10-30-2016, 03:00 PM
Which nutaku game isnt grindy tho? Is spamming more makes it grindier "more"? lol

ZeroZet
10-31-2016, 12:31 AM
Which nutaku game isnt grindy tho? Crush Crush? ;)
I mean, you yourself don't really need to grind anything as game does that for you... :p

Ramazan
10-31-2016, 01:48 AM
I dont think laying to your back and watching game play itself is fun, but everybody has their own opinion in the end. I prefer to place units, make my own strategy and see them on action :)

MalusCorvus
10-31-2016, 10:24 PM
I dont think laying to your back and watching game play itself is fun, but everybody has their own opinion in the end. I prefer to place units, make my own strategy and see them on action :)

Well, it is an idle game. And waiting is required for just about all the Nutaku browser games I've played. Crush Crush is, admittedly, the only one that is entirely waiting...

A Time to Screw
11-02-2016, 10:54 AM
Censorship redraws confirmed:

Reportedly, there are 6 girls censored as well.
https://twitter.com/M_Solitaire/status/793566592873406464

Straight from the mouth of Communications & Development for Nutaku employee. They seem completely unapologetic about this.

So I took a peak at potential future characters from the DMM version of the game wiki.
There are straight up full on loli versions of current characters in the future, lol.
Cut content confirmed

Ramazan
11-02-2016, 01:53 PM
Y U spoil the scene! ;__;
That draw tho lol. The breast implement is real! More boob is always welcome for me, so no problem :D

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 02:30 PM
Can confirm, am fine with oppai lolis.

Aidoru
11-02-2016, 03:13 PM
That's quite disappointing to hear and I was using Aretha as my adjutant as well. I'm fine with oppai lolis but when they're not busty to begin with and become so randomly, it's unappealing.

After checking the JP Wiki list, it seems this version uses a lot of different portraits too, unless those are unlocked somehow.

Koshka
11-02-2016, 10:24 PM
After checking the JP Wiki list, it seems this version uses a lot of different portraits too, unless those are unlocked somehow.
I guess you mean premium and event versions of story girls?

Aidoru
11-02-2016, 11:25 PM
I guess you mean premium and event versions of story girls?

Yea, it appears to be event versions. I was looking them up by their numbers since google translate isn't exactly the best and I didn't notice at first since they had part of their original versions unit number as their own and thought they were the originals.

Like Sin is No.10005 and her event/alternate version is No.110005.

ZeroZet
11-02-2016, 11:36 PM
As they said in twitter, it appears to be (once again) miscommunication between Nuts who required to hide their lolis originally but since then managed to straighten that out and JP devs who didn't got the memo about the change not being needed anymore. A common theme of their explanations, it seems...

That being said, at least this redraw was done in quite tasteful way.
...But I still want original version!!! :D

Express resolute disapproval to censorship! These things should not go unopposed! :torchesandpitchforks:

A Time to Screw
11-02-2016, 11:50 PM
As they said in twitter, it appears to be (once again) miscommunication between Nuts who required to hide their lolis originally but since then managed to straighten that out and JP devs who didn't got the memo about the change not being needed anymore. A common theme of their explanations, it seems...

But Nutaku are notoriously all talk and no action (and broken promises)

It isn't the first time they said they'd do something but not deliver on it. It's worst examples include taking control of Aigis (lol) and the popularity voting event winners for FKG would receive alternate versions.
Until they actually revert the redraws, I can only assume that they are saying "it's a mistake and we'll correct it" simply to get us to stop pestering them.
And the moment we stop pestering them is the moment they'll forget about it.

These are some of the future loli characters I have mentoined earlier. There's 0 chance of them making it over at this rate.

Unless you guys wanna see 10 year olds with cow udders, or cut content.

https://s6.postimg.org/67r2b9c01/lolrip.png

Unregistered
11-03-2016, 05:15 AM
Unless you guys wanna see 10 year olds with cow udders

I do. :P

10char

Eliont
11-03-2016, 11:31 AM
Well, this is make her moar cute then original flat.

Keyen
11-03-2016, 01:47 PM
Ok, the game is crazy. The amount of AP pot given per day is just basically insane. I'm not done with today, i'm already at 135. Yesterday, I got a grand total of 195 ap for the day.

Just what is going on?

Ramazan
11-03-2016, 03:17 PM
Ok, the game is crazy. The amount of AP pot given per day is just basically insane. I'm not done with today, i'm already at 135. Yesterday, I got a grand total of 195 ap for the day.

Just what is going on?

If what some guys words are true, we'll gonna get an event that needs at least 7000 ap coming from potions, better to save em <_<

Smith009
11-03-2016, 04:27 PM
anyone knows where this weapon falls? map and stage pls

https://scontent.feoh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14963118_10205615532547788_6535644631119225322_n.j pg?oh=61129a58b5521310124d8f452bedfc6e&oe=58902BCB

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 04:42 AM
Amikyutia is something you get as a Mission reward. You'll get a few copies eventually; IIRC they're from the total number of victories series.

- - - Updated - - -

Censorship redraws confirmed:

Reportedly, there are 6 girls censored as well.
https://twitter.com/M_Solitaire/status/793566592873406464

Straight from the mouth of Communications & Development for Nutaku employee. They seem completely unapologetic about this.

So I took a peak at potential future characters from the DMM version of the game wiki.
There are straight up full on loli versions of current characters in the future, lol.
Cut content confirmed

I dont understand these redraws, i mean there are flat chested girls everywhere in real life, i dont care if the defense argument is oh but then they look young, who cares, i have a friend who is a walking real life legal loli, shes 4 feet high and tiny as fuck but guess what shes a damn woman of age hell i have friends that are stacked and not of age and those fuckers are whores already and i dont see why just cause some dumb ass people have sticks up their ass about lolis and just cause there are over protective insecure parents out there too fucking dumb as hell to come to turns with the fact that their fucking children will have sex and that there is nothing they can do about it that doesnt mean we should all live in fear of releasing ART, A R T, ART of a flat chested woman in a sex scene, its fucking fantasy!!!!! that same girl you see uses a bow like a sniper rifle or maybe another girl picks up a fucking tree and uses it like a club, if people sit here and refuse to release a drawn, DRAWN flat chested girl in a sex scene because the Over protective insecure parents with nothing better to do fear that their child (cause they think someone would waste the time) will get abducted and fucked just cause of that DRAWN Picture, then hey why the fuck are we broadcasting shows about murderers and cops trying to catch em, that must promote murderers as much as cops right? and why are we releasing art about RAPE, ya thats right why is it people hate on a fucking flat chested or short woman in a sex scene but they openly mass produce RAPE sex scenes, NTR shit, and GORE, what does that say about the country's that refuse to let someone view or create a Flat chested short woman having fun happy sex, but they promote and sell product about innocent women getting RAPED or mutilated and in front of their lovers or spouses, you may try and turn this on the country's that make ALL of these things but i say to you again, those country's make all fetishes yes and for good reasons but what does it say about you when you pic and choose witch ones are "ok" to view and these are the things you choose. essentially your saying to the next generation or more like a father telling his son, "no you cant date younger woman unless they meet my sexual standards of DD and must be over 5'7", you can only rape and torture girls your own age or older unless they meet the DD and 5'7" standards" what the fuck kind of message is that?!!! and why im at it im gona strike the nail on the head and go right for the LOLI problem, those dumb ass people think just cause there is porn of it people will go out and try to make it a reality?!!! what the hell is that, im a loli fan but i fucking hate kids and dont want them anywhere near me cause they are loud, annoying and everything they touch ends up sticky for some god damn reason, but let me propose my porn theory to you, if you have porn of it, you are more contempt to just sit down rub one out and be done with it, with out porn of it you are more likely to hunt for it, am i right? a guy has the choice do i sit home with the porn and none of the hassle or do i go out spend loads of money on a date or two just for the CHANCE at sex, its the same for every fucking fetish, do i stay home and get to the chase or do i go out waste time and money on a chance. i know there are holes in this argument i should fill but i feel ive said enough for now, ill leave you guys with this. Remember the fetishes may be made by everyone for everyone but what does it say when your country pics witch fetish you are aloud to have. not to mention what it says about the ones they choose

Mattress
11-04-2016, 09:23 AM
Fuck you nutaku, this discrimination for flat girls is disgusting. Flat chest ≠ loli, dumbass.

Ramazan
11-04-2016, 11:07 AM
Amikyutia is something you get as a Mission reward. You'll get a few copies eventually; IIRC they're from the total number of victories series.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont understand these redraws, i mean there are flat chested girls everywhere in real life, i dont care if the defense argument is oh but then they look young, who cares, i have a friend who is a walking real life legal loli, shes 4 feet high and tiny as fuck but guess what shes a damn woman of age hell i have friends that are stacked and not of age and those fuckers are whores already and i dont see why just cause some dumb ass people have sticks up their ass about lolis and just cause there are over protective insecure parents out there too fucking dumb as hell to come to turns with the fact that their fucking children will have sex and that there is nothing they can do about it that doesnt mean we should all live in fear of releasing ART, A R T, ART of a flat chested woman in a sex scene, its fucking fantasy!!!!! that same girl you see uses a bow like a sniper rifle or maybe another girl picks up a fucking tree and uses it like a club, if people sit here and refuse to release a drawn, DRAWN flat chested girl in a sex scene because the Over protective insecure parents with nothing better to do fear that their child (cause they think someone would waste the time) will get abducted and fucked just cause of that DRAWN Picture, then hey why the fuck are we broadcasting shows about murderers and cops trying to catch em, that must promote murderers as much as cops right? and why are we releasing art about RAPE, ya thats right why is it people hate on a fucking flat chested or short woman in a sex scene but they openly mass produce RAPE sex scenes, NTR shit, and GORE, what does that say about the country's that refuse to let someone view or create a Flat chested short woman having fun happy sex, but they promote and sell product about innocent women getting RAPED or mutilated and in front of their lovers or spouses, you may try and turn this on the country's that make ALL of these things but i say to you again, those country's make all fetishes yes and for good reasons but what does it say about you when you pic and choose witch ones are "ok" to view and these are the things you choose. essentially your saying to the next generation or more like a father telling his son, "no you cant date younger woman unless they meet my sexual standards of DD and must be over 5'7", you can only rape and torture girls your own age or older unless they meet the DD and 5'7" standards" what the fuck kind of message is that?!!! and why im at it im gona strike the nail on the head and go right for the LOLI problem, those dumb ass people think just cause there is porn of it people will go out and try to make it a reality?!!! what the hell is that, im a loli fan but i fucking hate kids and dont want them anywhere near me cause they are loud, annoying and everything they touch ends up sticky for some god damn reason, but let me propose my porn theory to you, if you have porn of it, you are more contempt to just sit down rub one out and be done with it, with out porn of it you are more likely to hunt for it, am i right? a guy has the choice do i sit home with the porn and none of the hassle or do i go out spend loads of money on a date or two just for the CHANCE at sex, its the same for every fucking fetish, do i stay home and get to the chase or do i go out waste time and money on a chance. i know there are holes in this argument i should fill but i feel ive said enough for now, ill leave you guys with this. Remember the fetishes may be made by everyone for everyone but what does it say when your country pics witch fetish you are aloud to have. not to mention what it says about the ones they choose

Dat wall of text x_x

Keyen
11-04-2016, 11:56 AM
Guys, it was several days in a row I got 195 ap /day (at least 3, maybe 4, didn't count the first day it happened):
-4* 5 AP pots
-5* 10 AP pots
-5* 25 AP pots
Each time. Does it's the same for everyone (I started the launch day, so it may be different if you started later), or is it just a coincidence?

Ramazan
11-04-2016, 01:33 PM
Yup its the same, would be better if it also gib plat ticket badge like it did once. Better to save all refills btw, a future event gonna eat all your ap pots if you want its UR+ girl.

YoxalLoyal
11-10-2016, 04:59 PM
Anyone know which mission is better to farm for the UR artemis bow? Been running the 40 stamina one and got nothing but those exchangeable ore. Should I keep running the 40 stamina mission or switch to 30 for stamina efficiency? I know the 40 stamina mission drops a better exp weapon, but is it worth it?

On another note, pulled a rare Ellis which is nice. How do we get rank up tickets again? If I never pull a SR/SSR/UR Ellis, I might just use the tickets on her. Same for Frea.

Aidoru
11-10-2016, 09:24 PM
The 40 AP one looks better as it can net you better items overall. I haven't bothered to run any of the others more than twice (2 times cause they were glitched and not giving out bonus reward which was fixed later but required you to run again) so I'm not sure if the 30 AP one can give you more than 3 ores but the 40 AP one gives 3-5 ores and the SSR EXP shield is obviously better than the SR EXP armor.

I've run enough to have gotten 3 Artemis Bows from the missions and have another mission which requires 100 ores. I've only managed to find 1 extra bow as a drop in the process. (So I have 4 right now.)

Smith009
11-10-2016, 09:48 PM
what happen there 2356

any character Change your stats in enhance, is crazy this game :v

The question is, which statistic is the real. in unit or enhance? :mad:

Aidoru
11-10-2016, 10:55 PM
what happen there 2356

any character Change your stats in enhance, is crazy this game :v

The question is, which statistic is the real. in unit or enhance? :mad:

The game is pretty awful at displaying stats. There are several bonuses added in when looking at your stats from the unit window, the biggest being blessing which is 20% at full BP. The others are guild, equips and FP bonus. In the enhance or rank up tab, you can see their stats without the blessing but you still need to do the math if you ever want to know their base stats if you have guild boost or FP bonuses (or look it up on wiki or the unit table if available).

Aymi
11-12-2016, 02:17 AM
Game still unplayable on chrome? If no, any plan to make it possible?

Thanks.

Meister
11-15-2016, 09:49 PM
Honestly Festa is stalking me :D

Arkinum
11-21-2016, 12:39 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Woh... Massive wall o text.

Didn't read it all, but agree with the main sentiment.

I think the main issue is that a hand full of very loud people started screaming "foul", and because no one wants to be at the receiving end of a proverbial stoning, some pretend to be offended so they won't be targeted. And thus continues to propagate this kind of nonsense.

Thankfully this is starting to change. Once enough people grow a pair and actually think outside the narrow minded box these people have constructed, the "loud majority" won't have a leg to stand on, much like the violent VG makes people violent argument.

Not to sound like a spelling B asshole, but you may want to try paragraphs next time. It's a lot easier on readers eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly Festa is stalking me :D

That's a good thing, cuz you're going to need most/all of them if you want UR.

Unregistered
11-23-2016, 02:26 PM
Does anyone know where a hcg gallery/rip of this game? all the usual sites turn up nothing

- - - Updated - - -

Woh... Massive wall o text.

Didn't read it all, but agree with the main sentiment.

That's a good thing, cuz you're going to need most/all of them if you want UR.

maybe i'm looking at the wrong girl- but he ALREADY has a level 80 UR Festa, and still has 5 rares..

Aidoru
11-23-2016, 02:44 PM
If you've been playing from launch it's not a surprise to see a free player already at that point. I wouldn't call myself a free player since I've bought both the 1 time exclusive gachas for 2k gold deal and some unit space but those are the only things I've bought. I've played since launch and I'm to the point I have nearly all obtainable units from silver at UR with excess units. Ones I don't just need some SSR story unique fodder to rank up as I refuse to use other uniques as fodder. Debating whether to make a 2nd UR set or just trade them for magic stones as they're really eating up space. I've seen some discussion about needing multiple parties in the future so I'm not so sure.

ReTuRnOfNoOb
11-23-2016, 04:01 PM
If you've been playing from launch it's not a surprise to see a free player already at that point. I wouldn't call myself a free player since I've bought both the 1 time exclusive gachas for 2k gold deal and some unit space but those are the only things I've bought. I've played since launch and I'm to the point I have nearly all obtainable units from silver at UR with excess units. Ones I don't just need some SSR story unique fodder to rank up as I refuse to use other uniques as fodder. Debating whether to make a 2nd UR set or just trade them for magic stones as they're really eating up space. I've seen some discussion about needing multiple parties in the future so I'm not so sure.

same problem, already have or have enough units to get UR and the extra Rs are just eating up space

Arkinum
11-23-2016, 11:08 PM
@Unreg

LOL I completely missed that.

Meister
11-24-2016, 01:22 AM
Yep eating up spaces. And I think I can buy a Shizel R with those extra non story R's for collection purposes:D

6 festa 4 francette 2 felicity and 1 diana = 39 magic stones + 3 magic stones from the event (Em still thinking if i'm gonna rank up the extra festa rather than trading them as is.)

Unregistered
11-26-2016, 12:01 AM
Does anyone know where a hcg gallery/rip of this game? all the usual sites turn up nothing

Tears
11-26-2016, 07:42 AM

Menu ----> scenario

Unregistered
11-28-2016, 11:14 PM
Menu ----> scenario

No, I want a fully ripped HCG gallery! Not where it is in the game.

Kyuyoman
11-30-2016, 05:02 PM
Hi There, I Have a Problem with the Game, Maybe somebody can help me, im trying to go to the Sally missions but when i click it the game crash, can anybody help me?

Smith009
12-01-2016, 10:42 PM
how to use this funtion pls ? i no have idea :(
mopping-up operation

Koshka
12-02-2016, 01:44 AM
how to use this funtion pls ? i no have idea :(
mopping-up operation

It's not implemented yet

Aidoru
12-06-2016, 09:27 AM
It's not implemented yet

It's implemented now and it's a pretty nice extra feature for free players to get platinum tickets and badges. Though platinum recruit is pretty cluttered by now. Feels like it's gonna be terrible trying to get anyone specific from it in the future.

/side note. All those potions used on Mono event then we find out they extended it a week... I'm not sure why but I guess it's good for those who didn't finish. Still could have saved a bunch as I hear Christmas event is pretty dang AP consuming.

Arkinum
12-06-2016, 11:52 AM
I decided to just stop at SSR+ Mono. I suspect that we are going to get reboots eventually. I'll UR her then.

Unregistered
12-06-2016, 02:27 PM
The DMM version had a reboot of Mono's event in March. I actually stopped at 32.5k rep for SSR Mono+ with the idea of gambling on us getting the revival later to finish things up. With the extension now, I'm not sure what to think. Maybe I can shoot for 60k rep for 4 more Mono[R]'s. Then, either a possible revival can take care of the rest, or if we don't get it, then a single rank up R ticket will finish it.

Eliont
12-06-2016, 08:48 PM
http://puu.sh/sGMsz/8f70ad4471.jpg
Dropped event when seen her scene =)

Barbatos Zaku
12-07-2016, 07:33 AM
Yeah... i hope her 100 affection scene will be better (i dont like the first one)

TheCMan
12-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Yeah... i hope her 100 affection scene will be better (i dont like the first one)

Same here. Unfortunately, I didn't view it until after I burned pots to finish the event. I understand they want a variety of things, but I didn't care for it. I guess it's a lesson for the future to chamber a new girl before investing in her.

Aidoru
12-07-2016, 10:48 AM
I've probably seen like less than 5 h-scenes total despite having several girls are 100 PF as I honestly I'm not even that interested in the scenes, but you guys are making me curious as I'm quite fond of my Mono UR+ as she's literally like my strongest unit now. With random equips, since I haven't taken the time to swap out equips from others, she has both the highest attack (5000+) and defense (2000+, no defense equips) of any of my units and currently has 0 PF as I have no statue gifts for her.

A Time to Screw
12-08-2016, 12:41 AM
I guess I found one of the other launch girls with modified affection scene images. This one isn't even remotely loli.

Francette's 100% affection scene is zoomed in for some reason.
This results in her crotch/legs and the top of her head being cropped outta frame.

I guess they were either too fucking lazy to demosaic the thing (in which case they should just leave the fucking mosaics alone instead of cutting the image), or they thought Francette is underage.

Either way, this game's a lost cause, when even non-loli girls are censored in such a lazy fashion.
It's been a month since their censorship came to light and they haven't done a thing after several updates. Aretha's hscenes are still fucked up.

EDIT: After rechecking, turns out her first scene is also cropped in the same fashion, despite already having a demosaic penis.

Largepotato
12-08-2016, 07:31 AM
Looks like its more of an aspect ratio issue than censorship.

AgentFakku
12-08-2016, 11:02 PM
Do we get a subforum for this game?

Aidoru
12-08-2016, 11:11 PM
Doesn't feel like the game is popular enough on these forums but wished it did have its own sub forum, or at least a general discussion topic. Feels wrong having to keep posting in the 'announcement' topic.

Might just start making separate topics for events and general discussion.

AzureWinter
12-09-2016, 12:20 AM
Doesn't feel like the game is popular enough on these forums but wished it did have its own sub forum, or at least a general discussion topic. Feels wrong having to keep posting in the 'announcement' topic.

Might just start making separate topics for events and general discussion.

Does the game work with Chrome yet? I liked it - but the 5 minute loading startup load, and the constant freezing killed my interest during that first event.
The game did have probably the best first H-Scene ever though, made me really want to get farther.

Aidoru
12-09-2016, 12:33 AM
Does the game work with Chrome yet? I liked it - but the 5 minute loading startup load, and the constant freezing killed my interest during that first event.
The game did have probably the best first H-Scene ever though, made me really want to get farther.

Its always worked on Chrome, but uses WebGL player, which is awful and constantly crashes because of ram issues or something. Best option is to download 32 bit Firefox and Unity Player. Runs perfectly fine that way. I literally only have Firefox to play it.

AzureWinter
12-09-2016, 07:26 PM
Its always worked on Chrome, but uses WebGL player, which is awful and constantly crashes because of ram issues or something. Best option is to download 32 bit Firefox and Unity Player. Runs perfectly fine that way. I literally only have Firefox to play it.

I really don't want to download another web browse and certainly not just to play one game. Can't Unity work with Chrome at all?
What other reasons could I have to use Firefox that would make having it take up space worthwhile?

ChrisBRosado
12-09-2016, 08:55 PM
I really don't want to download another web browse and certainly not just to play one game. Can't Unity work with Chrome at all?
What other reasons could I have to use Firefox that would make having it take up space worthwhile?

I wouldn't say Firefox does anything better than Chrome, but Firefox is supposedly more privacy conscious. That and you can do some customization to the browser appearance.

Aidoru
12-09-2016, 11:07 PM

Chrome doesn't support Unity, so you don't have much of an option. I didn't want to use Firefox either but after trying it to test difference between it and Chrome for the game, I couldn't help but use it cause the it's just way better. It's not like the ~100 MB it takes up is problematic.

I'm quite anti-bloatware too, which is why I didn't want to use it originally.

AzureWinter
12-10-2016, 03:27 PM
I wouldn't say Firefox does anything better than Chrome, but Firefox is supposedly more privacy conscious. That and you can do some customization to the browser appearance.
I've heard opposing accounts on the subject of privacy conscientiousness between Firefox and Chrome. I haven't had a problem with Chrome and never got to try out Firefox, so my opinion will be biased.

Chrome doesn't support Unity, so you don't have much of an option. I didn't want to use Firefox either but after trying it to test difference between it and Chrome for the game, I couldn't help but use it cause the it's just way better. It's not like the ~100 MB it takes up is problematic.

I'm quite anti-bloatware too, which is why I didn't want to use it originally.

I thought it did... when the game 'Don't Starve' used to be Chrome only, did it not run on Unity? Maybe, maybe not this was years ago now. What about Java, does Firefox use Java?

I share the same sentiment, I really don't like things that I do not need.

Aidoru
12-10-2016, 03:54 PM
Chrome use to support unity a ways back but does not anymore. I just really hope they do something to update the games player because supposedly Firefox is discontinuing unity support this month too but I have yet to have any problems, possibly because I'm not using updated 64bit version Firefox.

A Time to Screw
12-13-2016, 06:01 AM
BGR got a new loli character named Kaiser in their recent update, and she got a boobjob too.
So much for them changing their ways.

AgentFakku
12-13-2016, 08:29 PM
Haven't finish the Mono event. Starting to lose motivation but b/c I'm been playing other Nutaku games and this one isn't on top of my list with Aigis and Flower Knight Girl. 4 some reason I play more Harem Heroes despite the shitty drop rate.

ZeroZet
12-14-2016, 04:03 AM
BGR got a new loli character named Kaiser in their recent update, and she got a boobjob too.
So much for them changing their ways.

GOG DANG IT! :mad:

Guess I am dropping this one after all. No support for the censure shit.
And it was getting a bit too time consuming to run that many games anyway :p

AgentFakku
12-14-2016, 02:42 PM
oh dang, Mono event is done. Eh, no loss there. After Pumpkin Lilium event, I wasn't up for another long grind event that took most of my AP potions.

Rite now, I have Neun and Pumpkin Lilium as my only UR units.

AgentFakku
12-15-2016, 01:36 PM
Did the Eagle Feather event thingy - was that an event?

Bought only Gacha tickets.

Unregistered
12-15-2016, 05:32 PM
It's an equipment farm event. This week is about farming for the griffon clothing as a direct drop and for feathers to buy boxes to attempt to pull more copies of the robe.

AgentFakku
12-18-2016, 01:04 AM
It's an equipment farm event. This week is about farming for the griffon clothing as a direct drop and for feathers to buy boxes to attempt to pull more copies of the robe.

Thanks, guess I just clear story missions then

Unregistered
09-22-2017, 02:08 PM
I saw a pretty recent dump of what looks like the Brave Girl Raven H scenes and it looked like the loli girls still have their implants. Did Nutaku never go back and uncensor the scenes like they said they would? Can't say I'm surprised if that's the case, this being Nutaku and all.

Unregistered
09-22-2017, 09:51 PM
I saw a pretty recent dump of what looks like the Brave Girl Raven H scenes and it looked like the loli girls still have their implants. Did Nutaku never go back and uncensor the scenes like they said they would? Can't say I'm surprised if that's the case, this being Nutaku and all.

It's gotten to the point where it's highly likely that they'll shut down the game on Nutaku side, so I wouldn't expect them to ever uncensor it.

sniddy
09-29-2017, 07:58 AM
Nutaku are getting a rep for running things badly then abandoning the game...right now why would anyone spend on a new game?