PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of girls "affection quests" visuals ?

Kinkoid
09-09-2016, 01:24 PM
Hey Heroes ;)
while working on next monday's update, we were wondering what you think of "affection quests" visuals and stories ?
How much do you like them?
You love them and they're perfect?
They're too much of this or not enough of that?
Please give us feedback and vote so we can see how to improve them ;) !!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Heroes ;)
while working on next monday's update, we were wondering what you think of "affection quests" visuals and stories ?
How much do you like them?
You love them and they're perfect?
They're too much of this or not enough of that?
Please give us feedback and vote so we can see how to improve them ;) !!!

Multiple choices allowed, and If I forgot anything you can post here of course ;)

Profile4
09-09-2016, 01:34 PM
I would say I like about half of the visuals, half are not so great. I think for the visuals you should be making the players like each character a bit more, which would require more well thought out scenes and some actual dialogue. I think if you added just a bit of monologue to each of the scenes and made them a bit more satisfying then they would be perfect. Take Red Battler for example, I really didn't like her affection quest visuals. I get the what the aim was, but I didn't really get anything from it. Even the story in them are just single sentences that don't really add anything to the character itself. Ankyo is another example of a non-satisfying affection quest. Her scenes didn't make me invest in the character any more than their avatar and stats. I feel like the better done ones that I have are Bunny and Jennie. They have good, relevant art and short statements that summarize the scene while showing a bit about the character. I think when we are paying 66k in the early game just to get longer timers, the least we could get are satisfying affection quests. I love the art style and direction of the good scenes though, they seem slightly more grounded than the main story yet still keep the feel of the game as a whole. If you can achieve that on all of your characters the game will shine quite a bit more in my eyes. Keep up the good work mates!

-Sorry for wall, hope you get what I mean :D

Kinkoid
09-09-2016, 01:50 PM
I would say I like about half of the visuals, half are not so great. I think for the visuals you should be making the players like each character a bit more, which would require more well thought out scenes and some actual dialogue. I think if you added just a bit of monologue to each of the scenes and made them a bit more satisfying then they would be perfect. Take Red Battler for example, I really didn't like her affection quest visuals. I get the what the aim was, but I didn't really get anything from it. Even the story in them are just single sentences that don't really add anything to the character itself. Ankyo is another example of a non-satisfying affection quest. Her scenes didn't make me invest in the character any more than their avatar and stats. I feel like the better done ones that I have are Bunny and Jennie. They have good, relevant art and short statements that summarize the scene while showing a bit about the character. I think when we are paying 66k in the early game just to get longer timers, the least we could get are satisfying affection quests. I love the art style and direction of the good scenes though, they seem slightly more grounded than the main story yet still keep the feel of the game as a whole. If you can achieve that on all of your characters the game will shine quite a bit more in my eyes. Keep up the good work mates!

-Sorry for wall, hope you get what I mean :D

WOW thanks that's an amazing feedback! All these details will sure help!

Greetingz
09-09-2016, 02:34 PM
I'd have to say personaly I like the characters, some were a bit random for example red batter. But the one sentence lines are not much explaining about their story or anything. For example take Princess Agate, she talks about donations each affection scene but to be fair, I have no clue why she would talk about those. Outside her being a princess. I also know these illustation take alot of work, but I'd like if they came with a bit more text or background story.

Aymi
09-09-2016, 03:01 PM
Great poll.

First I like them a lot and are one of the reason this game got me hook along with the humour of course.
As I said previously, I really like the artwork and the style given to the game. The fact that there is one style and not many give the game a much better look and experience of play.
This is a strong point you should keep as long as possible.

Concerning the girls there are awesome artworks and some a bit less. But, as with all artwork it is also a question of taste.
For example, Kimie was one of the first i level up to see a great cut scene. I was terribly disapointed. Good artwork but quite nothing to watch (if you catch my meaning). But, in the same time i read that people like it lot.

There are too many loose end i should say.
I was thinking to make a suggestion on this. Why not add 2 more affection level (besides, a good way to spend time on the game).
You could add with affection level 4 some background for some girls or loose end (e.g Sheheramazond needs a scene with all those girls :p) and a 5th or more if you like with the hero and the girl doing the favorite position of the girl. I think this point should be taken into consideration as it is a key point of the game. And maybe a good challenge for the artists :p
For Red Battler, it could be great to give her a name at some point. A bit sad you refer to someone with just a nikname. Hence the idea of more affection levels.

And to close this, something i would like is the possibility to switch the pic of a girl at will. Today, i may want to see Bunny with first pic (nah kidding!) and tomorrow with pic 2 or 3 (more likely lol) and so on.

Edit: I forgot to mention. Please add a nose to Juliette AFF3 artowrk. Seeing her like that is quite weird.

Rosie Preston
09-10-2016, 07:50 AM
Already voted, time to respond. I like the humor in general, but some of these scenes are standouts for me. Bunny's scenes are an awesome mix of humor, art, and personality. Agate's are pretty good, but its hard to match Bunny. Jennie is good. Solveig's were funny. Arcana's have wonderful art, but don't really seem to make sense? Juliette, Red Battler, Ankyo, Sheheramazond, and Rumiko I would say are less interesting, for a variety of reasons. I think I would have liked Sheheramazond's better if the progression was the same, but we actually saw some of the sex. Ruminko's request for a massage was nice, but the rest didn't really seem to develop her character beyond that she's a dead or alive parody...

JustNotFatal
09-14-2016, 04:18 PM
I didn't really see an option I like.

Personally, I like Agate's and Jennie's scenes better than the rest of them.

I feel those are far more rewarding than the other girl's scenes.

IvanLedah21
09-15-2016, 03:37 PM
Considering this is a hentai game, too many of them don't have any sex with us (player character). For those featured in the story, like Juliette and Red Battler this isn't much of an issue, but the rest it's like "oh yeah come to my harem, and we'll assume we had sex but we won't show it even though this is a hentai game". Also, one-line scenes generally aren't very interesting, informative or enjoyable. To be fair though, since the player time commitment is minimal, I feel I can't be too demanding lol.

Agree with above that Agate and Jennie were among the most "rewarding" but they fall into the very few scenes where we're actually having sex with them.

BTW, I seem to be one of the few who detests Bunny but that's a personal preference thing lol.

Aymi
09-15-2016, 04:04 PM
I really like Bunny indeed, but i do not agree with you about Agate. She is one of the girl you have the mst sex scenes with.
To me Kimie and Sheherazond are the one who are the less rewarding. But the duel with the Dark lord with Shererazond is so hot ^^

NawtyDawg
09-15-2016, 04:26 PM
I went and Voted but must say this now As I am quite new and just started playing I have not had weeks or however long to build a surplus of in-game cash ( I guess it is a Blessing I dont get the Bosses to drop any extra Girls) i am still trying to get all my girls the last stars they are only Level 2 then I get all excited for the new level and I dont have the 30k needed to buy the T-shirt Lube and miners cap lamp, I am more then a little discouraged here I mean the Tower of Fame where I can hold my own and give anyone up to 6.3k Stam a good Duel so gotta farm there but have to still get girls so I can generate cash I been Idle Not Progressing I dont see the point of playing and with 3 daughters Buying My Way is not an Option so I guess I am done here really Liked the Game though and I have played just about all games here and this is A Winner but will say for the average working man is little bit strapped ( All My Paycheck goes for the Kids Games Ironically "Game of Dice" specifically)this may cause more issue then the confusion with "The End" in the Tutorial, Also I am not sure but If they are not already accessible to the players I think each and every female character ion there should be obtainable when ever it does go to Being able to pick the Fighter Skills IDK just a thought as I was typing this
See Ya
Good Luck & Happy Hunting ,
Dawg

IvanLedah21
09-16-2016, 09:03 AM
I really like Bunny indeed, but i do not agree with you about Agate. She is one of the girl you have the mst sex scenes with.
To me Kimie and Sheherazond are the one who are the less rewarding. But the duel with the Dark lord with Shererazond is so hot ^^

If that was aimed at me, I don't understand. I said Agate was among the MOST rewarding, BECAUSE her upgrade scene she's actually having sex with YOU. That duel was pretty good, and it's why I'd give her a pass compared to the non-alpha girls that you don't see in the story, and in their upgrade scenes they STILL aren't having sex with you.

Aymi
09-16-2016, 01:55 PM
If that was aimed at me, I don't understand. I said Agate was among the MOST rewarding, BECAUSE her upgrade scene she's actually having sex with YOU. That duel was pretty good, and it's why I'd give her a pass compared to the non-alpha girls that you don't see in the story, and in their upgrade scenes they STILL aren't having sex with you.

Yes it was you :)

You said

Agree with above that Agate and Jennie were among the most "rewarding" but they fall into the very few scenes where we're actually having sex with them.
And i do not agree with you about Agate. We saw her a lot in sex scene (not enough to my taste ok, but much more than any other girls) ^^