PDA

View Full Version : Rebalance girl drops OR exp

Harem
09-14-2016, 10:29 AM
I understand making girls rare to drop, and that's okay even if it takes me a week or two to get one. Dropping the EXP you get from fighting just seems like too harsh a penalty though. Its not enough that I'm still trying to get my first dark lord girl at lvl 16 I now also only get 1xp per fight to really rub it in. Like other people have suggested having a running counter that increases your chances of dropping a girl the more you've fought without getting one or at least making it so fighting isn't a complete waste of time would be good.

Other than that, I'm enjoying the game :)

MasterMinato
09-14-2016, 10:37 AM
I understand making girls rare to drop, and that's okay even if it takes me a week or two to get one. Dropping the EXP you get from fighting just seems like too harsh a penalty though. Its not enough that I'm still trying to get my first dark lord girl at lvl 16 I now also only get 1xp per fight to really rub it in. Like other people have suggested having a running counter that increases your chances of dropping a girl the more you've fought without getting one or at least making it so fighting isn't a complete waste of time would be good.

Probably it's a bug, couse this morning the world 4 guy was dropping 100exp x fight, not dropping 10-15.

Maybe they will fix it soon dunno

Greetingz
09-14-2016, 10:38 AM

I'd love it if you looked at the other threads first before making a rant thread about the same thing :o

Profile4
09-14-2016, 11:08 AM
Life as a forum vigil is hard I see, Greetingz

Greetingz
09-14-2016, 11:10 AM
Life as a forum vigil is hard I see, Greetingz

True story. I lurk everywhere

JustNotFatal
09-14-2016, 11:36 AM
So as greetingz mentioned has been talked about before, mainly by myself.

I would look at this game as in alpha state/proof of concept.

There is a lot of of re balancing that needs to be done but won't be done for awhile.

For instance,

One of the reasons why I'm so low on the leader boards is because I've been farming girls despite being undefeated with a solid gear.

Meister
09-14-2016, 12:04 PM
Im getting 16 exp now for fighting gruntt at lv26. At lv25, I was getting 100 exp from him. I'll be stuck at that level for a while since I have nothing to spend my stamina on and i'll keep fighting gruntt until he drops the girl. I'll be seeing my rank go down everyday :D

Actually it already did from 2552 to 2692 :D

Greetingz
09-14-2016, 12:06 PM
Im getting 16 exp now for fighting gruntt at lv26. At lv25, I was getting 100 exp from him. I'll be stuck at that level for a while since I have nothing to spend my stamina on and i'll keep fighting gruntt until he drops the girl. I'll be seeing my rank go down everyday :D

Actually it already did from 2552 to 2692 :D

I'm 400 something, I went down 1 rank, while going 1 ramp up in my nationality (being rank 8)
But the XP is a bug, but we don't know if drop rates are changed duo that aswell.

Meister
09-14-2016, 12:21 PM
I'm 400 something, I went down 1 rank, while going 1 ramp up in my nationality (being rank 8)
But the XP is a bug, but we don't know if drop rates are changed duo that aswell.

I did start at 4k+ rank since they put the tower. For the drop rate im not sure, I did get a dragon helm yesterday but mostly the drops are just money, lots of keys and a few normal equipments. I'll give it a week, if the girl does not drop in that time frame i'll be worried :D (Im basing this on my experience, 2-4 days upon opening the world and 2-3 days in between girls dropping.)

Greetingz
09-14-2016, 12:30 PM
I personally started at 2,9k or some. I gained for a good amount of days like 400-600 ranks a day. yesterday I went up 160. And now I'm farming Gruntt so I went 1 rank down xD

Evilmind
09-14-2016, 12:48 PM
Anyway if you want the girls you must say goodbye to the tower... well only if you're unlucky :p
I continue my fall since it's out ^^

Aymi
09-14-2016, 12:50 PM
Tower or Girls ...

Well i was not that thrilled with the tower ... :p

** Running to catch free some more girls ** :cool:

Evilmind
09-14-2016, 01:16 PM
Tower or Girls ...

Well i was not that thrilled with the tower ... :p

** Running to catch free some more girls ** :cool:

Hell yeah i'm not a magician in a tower (well not now ^^), only want a full harem with sexy girls... :D

Shurato
09-14-2016, 03:53 PM
Maybe atm is not the best time to try to get girl from grunt.

A lot of Quest items drops and he will give more to us since others stages incomplet yet.

I think that this time xp bug the good option is go to tower

Harem
09-15-2016, 04:40 AM
Not sure what other thread you are talking about, I posted something similar in the main thread and got ignored so made a new thread for it :p. Also this seems like a new bug as before was getting, still low, but more exp from dark lord.

I'd move on to the tower to get more exp, but I really want to get some new harem girls :D

valfris
09-15-2016, 08:07 AM

I'm not sure if drop rates changed but I just got arcana dropped today after a few weeks of farming, so it still drops girls at least.

Greetingz
09-15-2016, 08:27 AM
I'm not sure if drop rates changed but I just got arcana dropped today after a few weeks of farming, so it still drops girls at least.

Thats still good, but ye the drop rates are still unknown :p Still good we can drop girls.

Meister
09-15-2016, 08:30 AM
so far 2 dragon helm and 1 dragon armor for epic drops on gruntt :D

Timmy
09-15-2016, 08:42 AM
I've got plenty of these from Dark Lord, and they are actually worse than rare armor and samurai helmet.

Shurato
09-16-2016, 12:49 AM
I don't know if this Xp will be permanentely for more few days, or 1 more week,

But maybe this can help some people from now. I noticed some diferente xp amount gained by fight with orgasms and without orgasms;

I tested this By 10 fights and Always Works like that. These pictures shows this for you guys, If someone can try and test this to us.

Used Sui Lv1 to make her have more orgasms.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/16/M1T7UHCa.png
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/16/u0OvGzC.png
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/16/AlK8Sr.png

- - - Updated - - -

More pictures from Arena battle fights . This time I reduced more my stats to have more orgasms and I get more Xp.

Note that I used Princess agate Lv21 and not Works like Sung Lv1

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/16/TXIk2su.png
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/16/W7ajQPqhn.png
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/16/W0OeJ5YZN.png
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/16/bhTnaGQPdy.png

Harem
09-16-2016, 06:13 PM
Thanks for that, I did have a feeling that the problem with the EXP was due to me being considered to be "picking" on the dark lord. Will try swapping for weaker items/girls!

Shurato
09-16-2016, 09:44 PM
This Works betther Vs Bots, Maybe cause Bots have betther Stats/Ego points compared to real players that I fight against from Arena.More xp gained for now. My most average XP from boots testing this was 96, I can't complain about that since now I can choice managed betther gain Xp per orgasms, no more 0 xp vs bots for me. This battle i used items focused to Know-how to increase my defense againts Know-how,cause this bot was Know-how especiality.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/17/MKx2Ga.png