PDA

View Full Version : Spending money/gold on.. what?

etherealspiral
09-19-2016, 01:34 PM
So Ive really gotten into this game for god knows what reason but I dont want to whale it up. But I cant really find out if there is a point to spending low amounts of money either? Am I missing something? It looks like you get a dollar per 1 flower so a full pull is 50 bucks. Or spend 10 bucks on a catchup gatcha? If I were to not mind 10 bucks every so often is it really just so I can save up 50 and do a 10+1 and no real reason for smaller amounts?

Eab1990
09-19-2016, 01:39 PM
If you want to spend a minimal amount, every two weeks when there's a gacha rotation, you can spend $1 and $3 for two separate single rolls on the lim 1 and premium tabs, so $8 for a total of four rolls, so you can save your FGs for the 11-roll or for other things (expansions, refills).

Every month or so, there's also a guaranteed ticket gacha for spending 50 FGs, so you may want to save for that as well.

etherealspiral
09-19-2016, 02:03 PM
If you want to spend a minimal amount, every two weeks when there's a gacha rotation, you can spend $1 and $3 for two separate single rolls on the lim 1 and premium tabs, so $8 for a total of four rolls, so you can save your FGs for the 11-roll or for other things (expansions, refills).

Every month or so, there's also a guaranteed ticket gacha for spending 50 FGs, so you may want to save for that as well.

Oooh, thanks for this info. Now I certainly wouldnt mind spending that every other week for single pulls and then save the change to buy FGs when it builds up.

Ramazan
09-19-2016, 03:50 PM
If you are gonna spend real money just dont do normal or increased priority 10+1 gacha unless ur waifu is in it. Its for poor freemiums like me, even i wont do 10+1 anymore unless it gives a free gold like it did past weeks.

ZeroZet
09-19-2016, 11:57 PM
If you decide to spend, spend your 50$ on 11-pull+guaranteed rainbow deals. Best value for your money)
60$ step-ups are iffier, but it is still 1 6* and 1-2 5*...

Largepotato
09-20-2016, 05:18 AM
So Ive really gotten into this game for god knows what reason but I dont want to whale it up. But I cant really find out if there is a point to spending low amounts of money either? Am I missing something? It looks like you get a dollar per 1 flower so a full pull is 50 bucks. Or spend 10 bucks on a catchup gatcha? If I were to not mind 10 bucks every so often is it really just so I can save up 50 and do a 10+1 and no real reason for smaller amounts?

Best use is to spend 100 gold on gacha whenever the discount resets.