PDA

View Full Version : Recurring Special Events for people who missed them?

jessejames93
09-21-2016, 08:58 AM
I started the game late and was not able to get in on any of the special events prior "Join the Extermination Operation Phase 1", which i am already on track to receive the rewards to! So the question is will any of these events return for people who missed them, or can the exclusive flower knights in these events be loaded into gachas instead?
I'm hoping that i'll be able to come across old event campaigns or find the girls in gachas, does anyone have any information on this?

Ramazan
09-21-2016, 09:28 AM
Ppl say next week we start revivals with lavender, i dunno exactly myself tho.

jessejames93
09-21-2016, 10:56 AM
Interesting, thanks! I'll keep my eyes open.

Ramazan
09-21-2016, 12:47 PM
Sorry i meant next event :D or if i understand correctly from here (http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%B7%8A%E6%80%A5%E4%BB%BB%E5%8B%99#h72 bbf76) it should be between next 2 events O.o

Unregistered
09-21-2016, 12:52 PM
Just go with Soon (tm).

Ramazan
09-21-2016, 12:58 PM
Well, lavender is a gr8 unit, we just cant wait to get her :cool:

jessejames93
09-21-2016, 02:04 PM
That makes sense, so basically they'll throw in an old event every once in a while?

Drip
09-21-2016, 04:54 PM
That makes sense, so basically they'll throw in an old event every once in a while?
Supposedly, if they follow the DMM version of the game: yes.

Take note, the revival events (at least on DMM) are all "Gather an X amount of Token Y" events.
Which is actually great, since those allow people who only managed a partial clear on an old event, to just get the upgrades for the girl they already have (and probably leveled and ampied and everything). So, as an example, if you only got enough medals for a 2 inventory slots / 2 skill level Lavender during the first event, then you don't have to end up with 2 Lavenders after her Revival event, but can simply spend the tokens on 2 Dress Blooms and 3 Skill Blooms for your "old" Lavender to make her all maxed out.

vivekagrawal57
09-22-2016, 07:46 AM
Supposedly, if they follow the DMM version of the game: yes.

Take note, the revival events (at least on DMM) are all "Gather an X amount of Token Y" events.
Which is actually great, since those allow people who only managed a partial clear on an old event, to just get the upgrades for the girl they already have (and probably leveled and ampied and everything). So, as an example, if you only got enough medals for a 2 inventory slots / 2 skill level Lavender during the first event, then you don't have to end up with 2 Lavenders after her Revival event, but can simply spend the tokens on 2 Dress Blooms and 3 Skill Blooms for your "old" Lavender to make her all maxed out.

i hope its exactly the same, that would be awesome

Ramazan
09-22-2016, 09:21 AM
i hope its exactly the same, that would be awesome

They never did any event differently from dmm, did they? Except bringing stuff early like max 500 girl capacity.

Myrdin
09-23-2016, 04:19 AM
That sounds great. I missed the last medal on the first 2 events after launch, due to having rather weak party at that time. Thus both my Lavender and Edelveis lack one Equipment slot.

If its done like how its described above then its not only saving a lot of my time, since I don't need to redo the whole event, but also doesn't waste all my stamina since it will be running parallel with a new event that will become the main focus as usuall.

Ramazan
09-23-2016, 05:50 AM
That shouldnt be a problem if they run it with a star event because star events generally completed very quickly than item collections. But last item collection was horrible for me, finished it at the very last day of the event, ok you dont need 4000 items to get a complete girl anyway but what if you cant control the urge...

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 10:48 AM
Well, if it's a choice between finishing out a previous event girl and getting additional ampys, I know I'd choose the girl...as long as the new girl has already been maxed.

I have lots to catch up on for my Lavender...she's just 1/1...but every event girl after on my main account has been maxed. The tough part will be doing two full events for the accounts that weren't around for any of the early ones...not to mention that most of the ones they've been here for are also incomplete. It seems with my alt accounts I got into some bad habits with not upgrading 3* girls like I did with my main and I can't complete all the event maps. I know what I need to do to fix it, so no advice needed...I just need to let the 5*s sit where they are for a while and get to it.