PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth farming the Manyu Spirit Quests?

jessejames93
09-25-2016, 12:43 AM
So a day or two i gained several levels went up from the 30s to 42 leveling up to refill my stamina and keep going. Today i decided to farm the Manyu Spirit quest just to boost my units, and after a few runs i was completely drained of stamina with barely any xp to get another level up. Would you guys recommend farming them or just grinding xp for the rewards?

Mystic
09-25-2016, 01:12 AM
IMO best way to level up during early levels are 2-1 ---> Secret Garden till around 50%-80% exp bar filled (changes depending on your current level) then use ALL your gathers and stamina on either manyu daily (if it's up) or presents and leveling up on the last stamina spent. Personally i don't like the manyu daily, rather prefer SGs. They are a more consistent way of getting manyu spirits.

TLDR: Newer players do manyu daily before levelling up, otherwise stick to 12 stamina secret gardens

Shurato
09-25-2016, 01:12 AM
So a day or two i gained several levels went up from the 30s to 42 leveling up to refill my stamina and keep going. Today i decided to farm the Manyu Spirit quest just to boost my units, and after a few runs i was completely drained of stamina with barely any xp to get another level up. Would you guys recommend farming them or just grinding xp for the rewards?

If I had your Lv, I would choice to play Normal quest 5-3, cost 25 stamina and give oportunity to find SG that cost 12 stamina a good 313 xp for begginers. If you play sometimes and use gattering to get more stamina you will raise your Lv fast . I used the manyus only to got 3 * medals and got flower completing than no more.

Now I'm using only the event ?-1 or ?-4 to got some coins at same time to find some SG. But this is a option from player to player not all like do like me.

fate
09-25-2016, 01:17 AM
What is a good way to get manyu then? I need a lot of those to level up my girl

Drayvhen
09-25-2016, 01:19 AM
Like Mystic said, farm 2-1 for the secret garden.

Mystic
09-25-2016, 01:21 AM
LOL when i said do manyu daily or presents, that's IF AND ONLY IF you have EXCESS STAMINA which is going to be LOST upon levelling up.

jessejames93
09-25-2016, 02:55 AM
Ok thanks guys, i'm gonna do more secret gardens from now on and see how the xp / stamina ratio compares to the stage 10-13 quests.
Hopefully get some manyu from them too

Ramazan
09-25-2016, 06:48 AM
Is it worth farming the Manyu Spirit Quests?

I think there are already thousands of threads opened for it, ppl are just lazy to search forum :/
Do them if you really want that type of manyus... todays daily for instance, do it if you didnt ONLY maxed red and blue girls.

IvanLedah21
09-26-2016, 07:49 AM
Manyu dailies are more reliable for getting manyus of 2 specified colors (getting manyus of that color AT ALL), but their XP/Gold/Seeds to stamina ratios are terrible. They're mostly useful if:

1) You have lots of excess stamina to burn and you're nearing level up
2) You REALLY need manyus of those two colors and don't really need the other 2 colors
3) You don't feel like "chancing it" with SG spawns (since those are random)

Ultimately, it's not recommended to farm them at low levels due to the fact they eat through your stamina REALLY quickly without much XP in return (80 stamina daily gives 160 XP, 50 gives 100, 25 gives 50) and you'd rather gain Commander levels to raise max stamina.

Recommended path:
1-3/2-1 spam + SGs until team is around level 30+
12-3 spam + SGs until you're satisfied with your girls' levels (12-3 can be cleared REALLY quickly compared to 12-5 and the 13 maps)

Alternate Path, requires strong helpers:
1-3/2-1 spam + SGs, pick your favorite girl that you have and pour ALL manyus of her color into her, powerleveling her to 30+
Ride helper squads through every maps until you reach 12-3
Spam 12-3 endlessly to generate SGs, putting ALL squads on the top left camp, bypassing the bottom and left sides of the maps for REALLY quick clears
Once you're happy with your squads' levels, go back and 3* all those maps you cheesed through with the helper squads

sniddy
09-28-2016, 09:56 AM
12-3 one super fast squad - top left

4 super slow bottom middle

You want to gather all the chests you can too for chances at ampys

I still use 12-3 as my default SG farming point - i found the manny daily far too low reward vs stamina compared to SG farming

IvanLedah21
09-28-2016, 10:59 AM
12-3 one super fast squad - top left

4 super slow bottom middle

You want to gather all the chests you can too for chances at ampys

I still use 12-3 as my default SG farming point - i found the manny daily far too low reward vs stamina compared to SG farming

That setup is ideal if you are actually capable of making a super-fast squad and 4 super slow (the super slow is easy, just have 2*s with 200ish speed lol). Do you know how fast that squad has to be to make sure it gets to the end before the 2*s get to a mob and get wrecked lol?

I once pushed a squad's speed over 1k with Alpinia, Orchid and Anthurium's Squad Speed boosting abilities and combining them with Flowering Peach (695) and it could have been even faster if I'd used Cactace (695) instead of Anemone (400) but Cactace is waiting on Evolution while Anemone is Evolved, Maxed and has received 99% of my Ampys lol. However, as the advice I gave was aimed at newbies, who likely don't have any of the above units, they'd need a helper squad for such speeds (and helper squads with speed over 700 are semi-rare, 800+ is super-rare lol). If however, 650ish speed is high enough, I see a lot of helper units with such speeds so that'd be feasible (they could check out the Friend ID thread)

sniddy - who cant login
09-28-2016, 01:41 PM
Well yeh you have to do 1 or 2 fights as well, it's still not perfect but the extra minute or so is worth it go get amps

IvanLedah21
09-28-2016, 04:20 PM
Well yeh you have to do 1 or 2 fights as well, it's still not perfect but the extra minute or so is worth it go get amps

Well, my point was more that newbies are going to have weak squads and if they rode their helpers to 12-3, those squads are going to get WRECKED even by trash mobs. If any of the weak squads survive long enough though... the ampy chance is definitely worth it.

Seraphim
10-10-2016, 03:10 PM
New increase to the chest number makes it abit more worthwhile now :3

sniddy
10-10-2016, 04:14 PM
Tricky, no amps, low pay out on the 100's....I'd like to see someone really crunch the number certainly not as sure now

flink
10-10-2016, 04:36 PM
I've done some stat on the SGQ 80 and Manyu Spirit Quest 80:

Manyu Spirit Quest 80 stamina:
28 runs
Lv100 : 14 => 0.5/run
Lv20 : 66 => 2.4/run
Lv5 : 31 => 1.1/run

Secret Garden Quest 80 stamina:
31 runs
Lv100 : 44 => 1.4/run
Lv20 : 66 => 2.1/run
Lv5 : 0 => 0/run

This was before the "bonus" in the manyu quest.

As a side note, I have ~55% of chance to get the center chest of SGQ.