PDA

View Full Version : Dogwood step-up gacha, bonus steps with possible rainbow dressblooms

Eab1990
10-06-2016, 10:03 AM
Since no one's making a damn thread. Most of you are probably sick of these threads, but here it is anyway. At least there's a twist this time.

Step 5 is overpriced as usual, though since Dogwood is basically the FKG version of Kongou, I'll probably bite this time.

Edit: Scratch that, steps 1-5 now come with a few bonuses (coins, books, manyus, ampies), so it's slightly less overpriced than before.

The real interesting thing is the ten bonus steps. Each one can potentially reward a rainbow dressbloom, but as you'd imagine, they're as rare as an actual rainbow.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/233562787471818754/unknown.png

I'll probably do one or two bonus steps. If I do somehow manage a dressbloom, it's going straight to Daisy.

Wutan
10-06-2016, 10:07 AM
Since no one's making a damn thread. Most of you are probably sick of these threads, but here it is anyway. At least there's a twist this time.

Step 5 is overpriced as usual, though since Dogwood is basically the FKG version of Kongou, I'll probably bite this time.

The real interesting thing is the ten bonus steps. Each one can potentially reward a rainbow dressbloom, but as you'd imagine, they're as rare as an actual rainbow.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/233562787471818754/unknown.png

I'll probably do one or two bonus steps. If I do somehow manage a dressbloom, it's going straight to Daisy.

Wow 90 €. It could be worth if you manage to get a Skill or Dressbloom but overall i hate Step Up Gachas. I prefer Special Gachas for 6*.
50 € is enough in my book...

fate
10-06-2016, 02:12 PM

Just don't go for the BS. I can confirm that theyre as rare as an actual 6*

Haters
10-06-2016, 02:50 PM
I'll pass since I already got her, huehue.
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/10/06/kMWs5Y3.png

Eab1990
10-06-2016, 04:51 PM
Bah, worst step-up results yet. Only one gold and it's the very first one I got.

Step 1: Serrata
Step 2: Cepha
Step 3: Di Yu
Step 4: Cosmos

Ended up doing two bonus steps and getting no rainbows, of course.

I'll refrain from rolling anymore until Summer Squash next event...

Seraphim
10-06-2016, 09:53 PM
Bah, she is nice n all but 60£ just for her and what could possibly be awful gold/silver dupes, would rather just do up to step 3 for the 5* chance + the 4x elite purple manyus. Happier to do the guaranteed rainbow ticket gacha, atleast then theres a choice of 6* to choose from for 10£ less.

smr
10-07-2016, 01:58 AM
anyone else not having the Dogwood gacha tab anymore after only doing 1 bonus step? (cache cleared and whatnot)

IvanLedah21
10-07-2016, 02:06 AM
anyone else not having the Dogwood gacha tab anymore after only doing 1 bonus step? (cache cleared and whatnot)

I didn't even do a single step and I don't have it.

Raine
10-07-2016, 02:25 AM
Same here; didn't do anything (not that I even intend to use that gacha).

fate
10-07-2016, 02:29 AM
Same here; didn't do anything (not that I even intend to use that gacha).

It's a bug. We need 5 hana compensation lol

smr
10-07-2016, 02:30 AM
hopefully they fix it as they said Rainbow Dressblooms are 100% on the Bonus steps, I dont really want to miss out on those

Raine
10-07-2016, 03:00 AM
It's a bug. We need 5 hana compensation lol

Make it double for glitching 2 days in a row, maybe? *insert evil laughter*

Eab1990
10-07-2016, 05:32 AM
hopefully they fix it as they said Rainbow Dressblooms are 100% on the Bonus steps, I dont really want to miss out on those

100% to work when combining, not when rolling for them. They're rare as fuck, since they're extremely rare on DMM as well. It's surprising we can even get them at this point.

smr
10-07-2016, 08:09 AM
100% to work when combining, not when rolling for them. They're rare as fuck, since they're extremely rare on DMM as well. It's surprising we can even get them at this point.

no a staff member on the discord chat said that dressblooms should be 100% chance at the bonus steps

Wutan
10-07-2016, 08:18 AM
no a staff member on the discord chat said that dressblooms should be 100% chance at the bonus steps

Yeah but to get the steps available you have to pay 60 bucks first. I mean if you want Dogwood then it's all right. But if you only want the Dressblooms it's a big waste of Money.

Unregistered
10-07-2016, 08:28 AM
Do you guys think there will still be dressblooms and skillblooms as bonus steps in future Step-up Gachas?

- - - Updated - - -

Or is this a once in awhile / 1-time thing?

Eab1990
10-07-2016, 08:29 AM

People went through all ten steps without getting a single skill/dressbloom, so either you're misunderstanding something or we're due for another compensation.

noheart09
10-07-2016, 08:46 AM
People went through all ten steps without getting a single skill/dressbloom, so either you're misunderstanding something or we're due for another compensation.

i hope for the latter :P

Drip
10-07-2016, 09:41 AM
I'd definitely want a compensation then, but I also doubt it's supposed to be a guaranteed drop in any of the bonus steps, except maybe the last one.
A dress bloom is basically the same as a guaranteed dupe for whatever rainbow you have, so why would they give those away as such an easy to aquire guaranteed reward? They would rather have us spend more on the gacha for an 0.5% chance at getting that dupe! They might occasionally put out an easily obtainable dress bloom, but I wouldn't expect it this early in the games lifecycle, and especially not on the first of 10 steps.

IvanLedah21
10-07-2016, 10:38 AM
I'd definitely want a compensation then, but I also doubt it's supposed to be a guaranteed drop in any of the bonus steps, except maybe the last one.
A dress bloom is basically the same as a guaranteed dupe for whatever rainbow you have, so why would they give those away as such an easy to aquire guaranteed reward? They would rather have us spend more on the gacha for an 0.5% chance at getting that dupe! They might occasionally put out an easily obtainable dress bloom, but I wouldn't expect it this early in the games lifecycle, and especially not on the first of 10 steps.

Considering the 10 steps add up to 4800 Gold, almost as much as a guaranteed 6* (the 10+1+ticket version), it's not unreasonable to expect the 10th step should be a guaranteed dressbloom, or at least skillbloom. That said, I doubt it was set up that way.

PhalzyrD
10-08-2016, 05:45 AM
No nameless didn't say you had 100% chance to get a dressbloom, just that if you have one it has 100% chance to give an equipment slot. It was lower than 100% and people failing to get equip slot when upgrading with it prior to that fix.

Other than that all I have to say is woot :D

smr
10-08-2016, 03:49 PM
I did all bonus steps with no rainbow pulls at all, but that was expected, at least it wasnt 10 11 flower knight pulls though

Drip
10-08-2016, 03:57 PM
I did all bonus steps with no rainbow pulls at all, but that was expected, at least it wasnt 10 11 flower knight pulls though
Join the "enough dragons to evolve two gold and a rainbow girl" club? :D

smr
10-08-2016, 04:24 PM
Join the "enough dragons to evolve two gold and a rainbow girl" club? :D

yep, and with that said Nutaku needs to do a Cattleya/Nerine special ticket gacha soon pls

Wutan
10-08-2016, 04:50 PM
yep, and with that said Nutaku needs to do a Cattleya/Nerine special ticket gacha soon pls

Nerine pls... i have stored 5000 Nutaku Gold for her :D

Eab1990
10-08-2016, 05:44 PM
Cattleya was done in the very first ticket gacha, so I'm not expecting her again anytime soon. Cactus was featured twice, but the second time was obviously for her bridal form, and Anemone was featured twice because of the player vote.

Baccara has yet to be featured though, which is really surprising to me. I mean, I don't care for her because lolis > boobs, but still.

Seraphim
10-08-2016, 06:40 PM
2057Hope they do a guarenteed Red Spider Lily (World's Flower Shrine Maiden) gacha at some point :3 the kitsune girls are mandatory!

Unregistered
10-09-2016, 05:55 AM
The chance of getting a skillbloom or dressbloom is not 100%?

Drip
10-09-2016, 07:13 AM
The chance of getting a skillbloom or dressbloom is not 100%?
No, more probably 0.5% like for "regular" rainbow cards. It's only the chance for them to actually give a skill-up when you use them that's 100%.

Myrdin
10-09-2016, 07:21 AM
If thats the case then this Step Up is incredible FU to all the players, and also a pretty shady marketing. There should be one bloom guaranteed, but imagine paying 30 extra bucks and get what.... a Bloom Dragon ? Manyu ? .... not even funny lol

MachThreeSlug
10-09-2016, 07:36 AM
If thats the case then this Step Up is incredible FU to all the players, and also a pretty shady marketing. There should be one bloom guaranteed, but imagine paying 30 extra bucks and get what.... a Bloom Dragon ? Manyu ? .... not even funny lol

It could be worse. You could be like me and manage to get one of the rainbow dress blooms only to have it not work. Then the maintenance to fix that problem happened. Still kinda pissed about that.

Eab1990
10-09-2016, 08:17 AM

It's not shady. It doesn't say anywhere that getting one is guaranteed, and rainbow dressblooms are one of the rarest items on DMM in the game to begin with. Think about it, receiving one is the same as getting a dupe rainbow of your choice, even ones that haven't been featured in a ticket/step-up gacha yet (sup Baccara).

It could be worse. You could be like me and manage to get one of the rainbow dress blooms only to have it not work. Then the maintenance to fix that problem happened. Still kinda pissed about that.

They didn't compensate you for that?

Myrdin
10-09-2016, 08:17 AM

Honestly - being you, I would file a ticket complaint, just push it a bit. You paid, you pulled and yet they scre*ed you over. You should definitely be compensated with another working one. (nonetheless this Steup up Gacha is BS). Seems like the Step UPs are getting worse and worse.

No its not the same as getting a dupe 6*. A dupe 6* has a rather good chance to up your Skill lvl as well (the first one have pretty decent chance to do so, though its not unheard of, nor uncommon for them to do nothing.). Also some people prefer to split their Dupe 6* into another squad, thus having the benefit of both.
So NO its not the same T__T

sharkboyxs
10-09-2016, 09:00 AM
Honestly - being you, I would file a ticket complaint, just push it a bit. You paid, you pulled and yet they scre*ed you over. You should definitely be compensated with another working one. (nonetheless this Steup up Gacha is BS). Seems like the Step UPs are getting worse and worse.

No its not the same as getting a dupe 6*. A dupe 6* has a rather good chance to up your Skill lvl as well (the first one have pretty decent chance to do so, though its not unheard of, nor uncommon for them to do nothing.). Also some people prefer to split their Dupe 6* into another squad, thus having the benefit of both.
So NO its not the same T__T

does that mean that enhancing a 6 star with rainbow skill bloom is not a 100% guaranteed skill upgrade???

IvanLedah21
10-09-2016, 12:02 PM
I refused to do the Step-Up Gacha for Dogwood. She shows up in the 300 gold pull anyways. Geez, "love at first sight" SO WHERE DID YOU SEE ME, YOU STALKER???

ZeroZet
10-09-2016, 01:54 PM
I refused to do the Step-Up Gacha for Dogwood. She shows up in the 300 gold pull anyways. Geez, "love at first sight" SO WHERE DID YOU SEE ME, YOU STALKER???Back at the Bride event.) IRK She dragged you around the town in the hunt for Nazuna of the Blades ;)

IvanLedah21
10-10-2016, 09:32 AM
Back at the Bride event.) IRK She dragged you around the town in the hunt for Nazuna of the Blades ;)

DAMN IT!!!

Oh well, it's another 6* in the harem, can't really complain lol