PDA

View Full Version : Manyu quest Bug?

flink
10-09-2016, 10:46 AM
Hello,

I was doing the 80 stamina Manyu quest, and I got the surprise to get 5 Manyu !

At the end of the map, I had collected 1 normal chest and 3 rare chest.
I can't complain, but is it a bug?

Anyone have the same "problem"?

Drip
10-09-2016, 11:23 AM
I've seen more people who posted they got an extra chest, and had some myself as well. I'm hoping it's a minor update to the quest, since especially the 80-stamina map desperately needed the improvement. Wasting 80 stamina on 4 lvl 5 manyus, which happened pretty frequently, was kind of ridiculous. Thanks to this update (which I hope is intentional), an SG is still good, since all the chests are guaranteed gold, giving a fair chance to get lvl 100 manyus out of them, but no longer the only efficient way to farm manyus.

Ramazan
10-09-2016, 01:28 PM
Yay another bug! Lets ask for 5 flower gems compens... wait you said 5? o_O

Myrdin
10-09-2016, 01:53 PM
A good type of bug happens, and yet there are still people who can and will complain about this and draw unnecessary attention to it... sigh(somebody already did on FB FKG as well). Ever heard of the saying "You don't look a gift horse in the mouth" ? ...Unbelievable

flink
10-09-2016, 03:08 PM
Wha... Wait... I'm not complaining.
I'm quite happy with this situation.
I just wanted to share this because I found it funny... and usefull.

I'm also interested to know if it will be permanent to improve the Manyu quests.

I'm hoping it's a minor update to the quest, since especially the 80-stamina map desperately needed the improvement.

noheart09
10-09-2016, 03:16 PM
same for dragons' stage

Wutan
10-09-2016, 04:07 PM
same for dragons' stage

n1 that are some really good news. I am tired of those runs with 4 Lvl 5 Dragons.
i am also assuming that the Bonus Manyus / Dragons are always Lvl 100 which is really n1 :)

Drip
10-09-2016, 04:28 PM
n1 that are some really good news. I am tired of those runs with 4 Lvl 5 Dragons.
i am also assuming that the Bonus Manyus / Dragons are always Lvl 100 which is really n1 :)
Nope, they're not guaranteed to be lvl 100, I had some runs where the gold chests only gave the medium size manyus, but the chance for the gold chests to give lvl 100 manyu/dragon does seem to have increased a little (or I just had a relatively lucky streak earlier).

flink
10-09-2016, 04:56 PM
The bonus Manyu seems to be random.

My last run give me :
4 Manyu Lv5 !! (3 normal chests + 1 bonus)
Screw you RNG !
#blamenamless

Ramazan
10-09-2016, 04:57 PM
To be honest i wouldnt support the idea of getting better dragons, cuz we can already farm most items easily compared to other nut games, game is too easy for its current state you know :/

Wutan
10-09-2016, 05:29 PM
To be honest i wouldnt support the idea of getting better dragons, cuz we can already farm most items easily compared to other nut games, game is too easy for its current state you know :/

Yeah the game is easy. You can clear it even with 3* but the RNG in this game is horrible.
If they want to make the game more difficult it's fine but in return they should increase the Drop Rates from 5* and 6* cause right now it's ridiculous. I mean 63,5 % for a 3*...

Please consider if they make the game more difficult you are forced to buy Units cause after that 3* and 4* don't make it... and in the End the only People which play the game are Whales.

i admit i am also kind of a mini whale but i don't want to spend that much Money anymore.

Like i said in another Thread the following Drop Rates are more balanced in my opinion:

6* = 2%
5* = 10%
4* = 40%
3* = 48%

Seraphim
10-09-2016, 11:09 PM
Good point..increasing difficulty would have to be done gently, so that f2p would still have a chance.

Hard Mode - Each stage could start with the choice to do (hard mode) version of the same level, with increased rewards. Not different rewards, just more of what we already get so that hard work from f2p gives them the same results in the end.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

*evil attempt to add a new idea that both f2p and p2p can gain*

Normal/hard modes could possibly also give us something new like cosmetic rewards, for example:

- Animation changer (choice to change/alter/expand a Flower Knight's chibi animations).

- Chibi reskins not a new knight or a totally reskinned knight, but a cosmetic alteration of merely the chibi form. Thus the gain is just visual and not game-breaking to current Knight reskins.

Both normal and hard mode players would be able to collect *insert Nutaku style strange name* material for these nice extras, it would just take less time for hard mode.

Unregistered
10-09-2016, 11:11 PM
if the change in the previous post was done, all that would do is increase the power gap between people who spend and people who don't.
though it might help a few casual spenders get a 6* or two.

If they are worried about the game being only played by whales, they could simply add 5* and 6* to the seed gacha.

Even around 1% and 0.1% would work

6* = 0.1% (compared to the 0.5% in premium)
5* = 1% (compared to the 6% in premium)
4* = 5% (30% in premium, but already available in seed gacha)
3* = 10%-20% (i.e. you'd see a 3* or more in every 10 pull, but also irrelevant to the point)

at least if this was done, the pacing of the game really wouldn't change and new players could have the ability to catch up.
and really, the people who benefit from this are people who actively play.

or,

if they wanted some kind of equalizer:
- start every new player with a 5* or 6* (instead of or on top of the 4* they already give)
- they could reward players with girls for completely 3-staring ALL campaign areas (which can only be done once)
- reward players for hitting level benchmarks, (I wouldn't mind getting a 6* every 50 lvls or so)

there are plenty of things that can be done. but I think it's best they don't speed up the pacing of the game even further than it already is. removing the tedious common bottlenecks would be fine though.

fate
10-09-2016, 11:20 PM
if the change in the previous post was done, all that would do is increase the power gap between people who spend and people who don't.
though it might help a few casual spenders get a 6* or two.

If they are worried about the game being only played by whales, they could simply add 5* and 6* to the seed gacha.

Even around 1% and 0.1% would work

6* = 0.1% (compared to the 0.5% in premium)
5* = 1% (compared to the 6% in premium)
4* = 5% (30% in premium, but already available in seed gacha)
3* = 10%-20% (i.e. you'd see a 3* or more in every 10 pull, but also irrelevant to the point)

at least if this was done, the pacing of the game really wouldn't change and new players could have the ability to catch up.
and really, the people who benefit from this are people who actively play.

or,

if they wanted some kind of equalizer:
- start every new player with a 5* or 6* (instead of or on top of the 4* they already give)
- they could reward players with girls for completely 3-staring ALL campaign areas (which can only be done once)
- reward players for hitting level benchmarks, (I wouldn't mind getting a 6* every 50 lvls or so)

there are plenty of things that can be done. but I think it's best they don't speed up the pacing of the game even further than it already is. removing the tedious common bottlenecks would be fine though.

tbh, I think new players are getting better RNG at gacha already. I got 4 6* before reaching level 50 without spending any money

Myrdin
10-10-2016, 02:55 AM
Wha... Wait... I'm not complaining.
I'm quite happy with this situation.
I just wanted to share this because I found it funny... and usefull.

I'm also interested to know if it will be permanent to improve the Manyu quests.

Dont worry, I am not saying its you specifically. Its more of the general state of affairs. The mentality if you please. Its just that people complain to much in general, even about the things that are good for them, and its pretty annoying.
I agree and hope its not a bug but a permanent change to the game, to slightly improve the pacing, since that extra chest drop, does not hurt anyone but does add up in the long run (And lets be honest 80 stam. maps are still suspect to RNG, so you can get just a couple of chests if really unlucky - something that should not be like that for the amount of stamina it costs).

tbh, I think new players are getting better RNG at gacha already. I got 4 6* before reaching level 50 without spending any money

Killing intent rising T_____T
Nah good for you man, good for you....

Wutan
10-10-2016, 03:58 AM

i think you were just really really really lucky.

The best Pull i had so far was Japanese Iris, Queen of the Night and Flowering Peach at once but after that i have got only Dupes ( 1x Lupine, 1x Waterlily, 1x Bipinna Cosmos, 1x Japanese Iris and 2x Queen of the Night)

Bipinna Cosmos failed to get her Skill Level Up but she is my least favorite Knight anyway ( Sry Bipinna Fans but i think she is one of the weakest 5*)

On Saturday last week i have finally got Chocolate Cosmos (not a Dupe) and in my opinion much more usefull than her cousin.

I am assuming that the RNG in this game is time based or something.

If they decrease the Gacha Rates even more i would quit this game.

Yoshire
10-10-2016, 06:06 AM
alot of different theories about RNG in FKG, someone in discord said if you pull normal gatcha first getting 3* then you have increase chances of getting 6* 5* in the gem pull. something like that anyway

Wutan
10-10-2016, 06:51 AM
alot of different theories about RNG in FKG, someone in discord said if you pull normal gatcha first getting 3* then you have increase chances of getting 6* 5* in the gem pull. something like that anyway

Yeah with this method i have got my only 6* Pull so far. But it's just an unproved theory.

nazrin992
10-10-2016, 10:16 AM

Sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't. I got 3* and wasted a lot of Gems due to this. Lately got Silvers instead.

Meanwhile, Golds and Rainbows quantity are rising... And it won't stop for each events introduces more of them. Chances of getting them are still shit though.