PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Boss Battle cost 1 instead of 2

Mattress
10-19-2016, 10:50 AM
The drop rate for the girls is really low and I think 2 battle energy is too much for the average rewards (The Dark Lord doesn't give me exp. anymore) What do you think?

JustNotFatal
10-19-2016, 11:24 AM
The drop rate for the girls is really low and I think 2 battle energy is too much for the average rewards (The Dark Lord doesn't give me exp. anymore) What do you think?

I wholeheartedly agree this needs to be dropped to 1.

Waifu
10-19-2016, 11:28 AM
I agree, this would in my mind balance out the very low chance of getting a girl.

LiesHidden
10-20-2016, 05:52 PM
Or how about, instead of using battle points, AFTER you clear a world, the boss uses energy. That way, those who have cleared all the worlds to date, can still use their energy and not feel like it's going to waste waiting for a new world/mission to open. Or if someone still needs girls from any of the worlds they cleared, they can try it with energy instead of battle points. You could even make the cost like 15 energy, since we get way more energy than battle points.

Unregistered
10-20-2016, 10:14 PM
First idea was good, but this idea makes a lot of sense too. <br />
<br />
Looking at it... For my current level (29) where I have 66 energy and 8 battle points, that suggestion for an energy cost would get...

Seraphim
10-21-2016, 07:34 AM
Could do both, 1 point per battle with option to also use energy. Would certainly make farming the bosses less irritating.

Mattress
10-21-2016, 08:48 AM
Could do both, 1 point per battle with option to also use energy. Would certainly make farming the bosses less irritating.

That would be great. :D

Touch1
10-27-2016, 12:10 PM
Can a developer please make this happen?! I already caught up on the story and been farming but never got a single NPC drop after months of playing