PDA

View Full Version : Discusing about FKG Lore...

Certix18
10-22-2016, 10:14 PM
After being playing this game for 6 months around, i was thinking about the lore involving the world of this game. I was wondering why did the pests appeared in first place (The intro information says, if not mistaken, that they didnt existed at some point in the past)

¿Will we get the oportunity to know if there is something big going on around? ¿Or its just a plain excuse to make a bunch of girls to run on the fields smashing out roaches?

Of course im not expecting a "lord of the rings level" plot, but maybe those hwo already played on DMM knows some shit. If that is not the case, just show of your own wild theories.

(

Eab1990
10-22-2016, 11:55 PM
(Might be making some of this up, background info in English is surprisingly sparse. Would be nice if the prequel manga got translated, at least.)

I believe I heard somewhere that the pests always existed, but suddenly went berserk (about a thousand years ago?), and the Flower Knights had to be formed to combat the threat. They originated in Blossom Hill and formed the Fos Knight academy for that purpose. The other nations have their own royalty, nobles, knight order, etc. to also help in the fight against pests. Every nation also has a World Flower at its center.

I feel like it'd be easier to break down the relationships between the characters per nation...

Off-hand, I know Rosa Novalis is the queen of Winter Rose, who has Black Baccara and Dendrobium as advisors, and Royal Princess (Rose Diana) as her vassal. The Cattleya mansion was built to contain Cattleya, who was considered too dangerous and unstable at birth, but Baccara chose to lock her up instead of outright killing her in the hopes that she could learn to control her power. Dendrobium also stepped down from her position as king's advisor to be Cattleya's caretaker, before taking up mercenary work. Oncidium (Orchid Wydler) and Cymbidium are just two girls that ended up being Cattleya's maids/playmates. Speaking of Oncidium, we know that some pests are sentient, and still others like her pet Maidoari (who she adopted during Lavender's event) are benevolent.

In Banana Ocean, Casablanca is the queen there, with Mountain and Star Lily as her advisors.

Bergamot Valley and Lily Wood are trickier, since they border the land where the pests originate from and their hierarchy doesn't seem as clear (Lily Wood seems to have a senate?). Lavender in particular spent her childhood in Bremen, but presumably had to relocate to Bergamot Valley after the city became overrun with pests. Beyond that, we know that Edelweiss is a noble from Lily Wood, and Snowflake is her maid.

furude20
10-23-2016, 01:37 AM
(Might be making some of this up, background info in English is surprisingly sparse. Would be nice if the prequel manga got translated, at least.)

I believe I heard somewhere that the pests always existed, but suddenly went berserk (about a thousand years ago?), and the Flower Knights had to be formed to combat the threat. They originated in Blossom Hill and formed the Fos Knight academy for that purpose. The other nations have their own royalty, nobles, knight order, etc. to also help in the fight against pests. Every nation also has a World Flower at its center.

I feel like it'd be easier to break down the relationships between the characters per nation...

Off-hand, I know Rosa Novalis is the queen of Winter Rose, who has Black Baccara and Dendrobium as advisors, and Royal Princess (Rose Diana) as her vassal. The Cattleya mansion was built to contain Cattleya, who was considered too dangerous and unstable at birth, but Baccara chose to lock her up instead of outright killing her in the hopes that she could learn to control her power. Dendrobium also stepped down from her position as king's advisor to be Cattleya's caretaker, before taking up mercenary work. Oncidium (Orchid Wydler) and Cymbidium are just two girls that ended up being Cattleya's maids/playmates. Speaking of Oncidium, we know that some pests are sentient, and still others like her pet Maidoari (who she adopted during Lavender's event) are benevolent.

In Banana Ocean, Casablanca is the queen there, with Mountain and Star Lily as her advisors.

Bergamot Valley and Lily Wood are trickier, since they border the land where the pests originate from and their hierarchy doesn't seem as clear (Lily Wood seems to have a senate?). Lavender in particular spent her childhood in Bremen, but presumably had to relocate to Bergamot Valley after the city became overrun with pests. Beyond that, we know that Edelweiss is a noble from Lily Wood, and Snowflake is her maid.

Wow that a lot you got there just from the English version. That's cool.

I wish from a long time ago that there would be a wiki page just about the lore. I realised this game,although not as dramatic like some big games out there, have interesting and detailed stories behind it. Even the characters and each nation ones too. Thanks to the person above, I learned more about the game today. Always been interested in such game lores especially in multiplayer games cause you can discuss with players about them.

Unfortunately I have on experience in contributing the wikis here cause I don't know if I need some coding experience or something, or if its simple enough I can try. If I could, I will definitely one to make a page about this.

noheart09
10-23-2016, 04:39 AM
this thread about the lore will definetly be my cup of tea every day: i love the lore so keep it up on posting new info and theories behind this game ^^

Meister
10-23-2016, 06:09 AM
I got this thru some girl descriptions and the events :

Bipina and chocolate cosmos are cousins, moonvine and ipomoea nil are best friends that grew up on a same orphanage, hypericum is a student of dianthus, cherry sage and scarlet salvia are sisters. And also cherry sage says that her sister works for a transport group, dunno if it's the same group as dahlia's acacia group and I dont know who are the other members.

I guess i'll go read more stuff :D

MachThreeSlug
10-23-2016, 06:17 AM
While minor I figure I should mention this info as well.

Strawberry and Canola were room mates at the Fos Knight Academy and are still close friends after graduating (which happened recently). Strawberry also happens to idolise Sakura and Mei Plumblossom.

Certix18
10-23-2016, 03:58 PM
Haha, you are great guys, I was expecting you to say something like: "Hey, if you want to talk about lore, go to an Elder Scrolls forum"

Anyway, One of the things I like from this game is how the relationships between the girls its developed, ¿dont you think so?

noheart09
10-23-2016, 04:54 PM
Haha, you are great guys, I was expecting you to say something like: "Hey, if you want to talk about lore, go to an Elder Scrolls forum"

Anyway, One of the things I like from this game is how the relationships between the girls its developed, ¿dont you think so?

dont know where you have posted before but whoever answer to you like that is a just an ignorant,foolish mongrel,who is mindlessly just playing half game ^^ .
the lore is the life essence of every game,if a game is a tree,then the lore is its roots(imao).

MachThreeSlug
10-23-2016, 11:07 PM
Here's something else minor that I remembered. According to H-scene for her, Iris actually works as the Knight Captain's assistant. Looks like there's a canonical assistant after all.

IndigoOzir
10-23-2016, 11:27 PM
Also, there's 2 groups of sisters, Violetta Pansy(A Flower knight apprentice), Saffron Pansy and Bianca Pansy who are just knights; And Bianca Tulip(She's a doctor), Violetta Tulip, Saffron Tulip(A Pharmacist) and Scarlet Tulip(A nurse) the Tulip sisters work at a clinic in Lilywood

MachThreeSlug
10-23-2016, 11:38 PM
Also, there's 2 groups of sisters, Violetta Pansy(A Flower knight apprentice), Saffron Pansy and Bianca Pansy who are just knights; And Bianca Tulip(She's a doctor), Violetta Tulip, Saffron Tulip(A Pharmacist) and Scarlet Tulip(A nurse) the Tulip sisters work at a clinic in Lilywood

Bianca Tulip is also the youngest of the Tulip sisters.

Another thing I remembered is that Cherry's father abandoned her and her mother when she was just a child giving her some hidden daddy issues.

Raine
10-24-2016, 12:09 AM
^ In addition, Leucocoryne is also a doctor (more like a therapist LOL) at Lilywood.

Edit: Played around a bit with her name. "Leuco," pertaining to leucocytes (white blood cells), and "coryne," pertaining to a disease-causing bacterium (Corynebacterium diphtheriae) respectively. Leucocoryne must be destined to heal. :p

Meister
10-24-2016, 01:10 AM
Here's some few minor details again thru rereading intro and descriptions :D

Violetta Pansy still attends the knight academy since she is still a knight apprentice and also calls her 2 sisters the weird one and the idiot. Phala Enopsis serves Margaret as her maid. Saffron Tulip is a Pharmacist, she usually stays at the clinic where you'll also find Violetta Tulip and also Bianca Tulip, who is a Doctor there. (dunno if Scarlet Tulip also works there since she is a nurse, heck prolly they own the clinic:D). Hibiscus idolizes Alpinia and strives to be like her someday. Geranium wants to be best friends with Fritillaria and by the end of geranium's event they did.

Also I think some of the knight's names are just their nicknames (or the other way around) since some of them introduce themselves in a different name. Or is just a translation of their name, anyway here's a few of them:

German Iris - Germanica
Moonvine - Alba Moonflower
Mountain Lily - Lily Auratum
Star Lily - Lily Maculatum
Dipladenia - Mandevilla
Southern Cross - Crux Rotundifolia
Chocolate Cosmos - Chocolat (prolly just a typo)
Hypericum - Otogi Risou
Edelweiss - Edelle Weiss
Calla - Zantedeschia
Geranium - Gera Cranesbill

Okay that's all the stuff I can get from my account for now. I'll Prolly go lurk the wiki to read the rest of them :D

nazrin992
10-24-2016, 01:19 AM
Violetta Tulip is probably the mind healer/psychic due to her being able to read minds or having precognition IIRC. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Saffron Tulip is a Pharmacist? Look more like a nun to me. Make sense though. Together the Tulip sisters are the medics.

Meister
10-24-2016, 01:24 AM
Violetta Tulip is probably the mind healer/psychic due to her being able to read minds or having precognition IIRC. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Saffron Tulip is a Pharmacist? Look more like a nun to me. Make sense though. Together the Tulip sisters are the medics.

yea prolly a psychologist of some sort :D

Raine
10-24-2016, 05:08 AM
I wonder what's the backstory on Dahlia. IIRC (I believe it was in her H-scene) she mentioned something about her distrust for Flower Knights (which, ironically, is what she and the other girls are collectively called from a player standpoint :U)

MachThreeSlug
10-24-2016, 05:11 AM
I wonder what's the backstory on Dahlia. IIRC (I believe it was in her H-scene) she mentioned something about her distrust for Flower Knights (which, ironically, is what she and the other girls are collectively called from a player standpoint :U)

I believe that it was mentioned during one of the story portions of Calla's event that she was betrayed by a close friend in a previous Flower Knight group. I'll have to look at those story portions again to be sure though.

Meister
10-24-2016, 05:15 AM

She has been saying that throughout calla's event. Well she said that she was betrayed by a flower knight that still needs to be named. (If anyone knows who it is please do tell us :D)

Raine
10-24-2016, 05:19 AM
I believe that it was mentioned during one of the story portions of Calla's event that she was betrayed by a close friend in a previous Flower Knight group. I'll have to look at those story portions again to be sure though.

She has been saying that throughout calla's event. Well she said that she was betrayed by a flower knight that still needs to be named. (If anyone knows who it is please do tell us :D)

Oh, thanks. I kept skipping the map intros in E12, sooo...... :p

Anyway, I'll check the events part of the office some more when I'm out of stamina.

Eab1990
10-24-2016, 07:05 AM
Hibiscus idolizes Alpinia and strives to be like her someday.

Also I think some of the knight's names are just their nicknames (or the other way around) since some of them introduce themselves in a different name. Or is just a translation of their name, anyway here's a few of them:

Those names are recent and weren't originally there. Someone trying to localize the names even though most people would prefer the regular flower names at this point.

Speaking of the rainbows, yeah, most of them have their share of followers.

Strawberry and Rose idolize Sakura/Mei.
Hibiscus and Anthurium idolize Alpinia.
Setaria admires Black Baccara (and hates Alstroemeria because she won't stop cuddling her).

Hanamomo inverts this with Peach.

The Tulip sisters are an interesting bunch. They work at a clinic, yes, but they're usually called witches and resent being called that. They're also supposed to represent purity, but all of them are nymphos (although Bianca Tulip, being the youngest, is the only one that's a virgin prior to her h-scene).

Saffron Tulip is the weird one who isn't magic-type, but makes potions instead. Potions that everyone avoids because she slips aphrodisiacs in them. Hypericum never got the memo though, which is what happens in her own h-scene when she happens to take a dose to test for poison.

Seraphim
10-24-2016, 09:24 AM
Cherry's father issues make her a rather adorable waifu candidate purely from the urge to coddle/protect her. That and every time she uses that loony special attack I cant stop thinking of the song The Bird's the Word combined with Angry Birds :P

any translation on Higanbana's story?

Certix18
10-24-2016, 07:35 PM
Those names are recent and weren't originally there. Someone trying to localize the names even though most people would prefer the regular flower names at this point.

Speaking of the rainbows, yeah, most of them have their share of followers.

Strawberry and Rose idolize Sakura/Mei.
Hibiscus and Anthurium idolize Alpinia.
Setaria admires Black Baccara (and hates Alstroemeria because she won't stop cuddling her).

Hanamomo inverts this with Peach.

The Tulip sisters are an interesting bunch. They work at a clinic, yes, but they're usually called witches and resent being called that. They're also supposed to represent purity, but all of them are nymphos (although Bianca Tulip, being the youngest, is the only one that's a virgin prior to her h-scene).

Saffron Tulip is the weird one who isn't magic-type, but makes potions instead. Potions that everyone avoids because she slips aphrodisiacs in them. Hypericum never got the memo though, which is what happens in her own h-scene when she happens to take a dose to test for poison.

Lol, I didnt payed attention to that when I saw Hypericum Scene. Well, considering that girl is probably the clumsiest ninja of their world, its not a weird thing

MachThreeSlug
10-24-2016, 08:19 PM
Turns out I was partially wrong about Cherry. Both of her parents were "lost" during a Pest attack when she was child. Her daddy issues are very much a thing though.

Now for the actual lore bits I've picked up:
Sakura and Mei Plumblossom are close friends. They are also considered in-universe to be the strongest Flower Knights at Blossom Hill although Sakura believes that Mei is stronger than her.
According to Leucocoryne's H-scene, the Knight Captain actually is out there fighting pests, we just don't get to see it.
While my understanding of Japanese is extremely limited, I didn't need to understand Japanese to get this part. According to Chapter 2 of the Flower Knight Girl prequel manga, Alstroe Maria was heavily injured trying to protect a rabbit from a pest before she became a Flower Knight.

While not really lore I thought these were neat little facts:
Mei Plumblossom has yellow/gold coloured eyes.
We all know that Convallaria is a yandere. Specifically an eliminator yandere (she gets hostile if others get near the Knight Commander). But did you know that it has heavy ties to her flower? All parts of the Lily of the Valley (a.k.a. Convallaria majalis) is poisonous to prevent other animals from eating it's seeds.

nazrin992
10-24-2016, 09:34 PM
You think Japanese Iris will be more suitable as Hypericum's teacher rather than Dianthus who is like a samurai? But then again, we may not have our little Slice klutz.

I guess that is why AM lost her rainbow status before?

Is Dendronium the teacher of Cymbidium? Because I noticed both of their Skill attacks are quite similar.

ZeroZet
10-25-2016, 12:43 AM
Is Dendronium the teacher of Cymbidium? Because I noticed both of their Skill attacks are quite similar.Yes. In fact, Orchid Wylder (Oncidium) is also Dendronium's disciple. Sort of.)

nazrin992
10-25-2016, 01:15 AM
Guys, Water Lily is simply blonde Sakuya with no time powers, yes?

Meister
10-25-2016, 01:50 AM
Lechenaultia a.k.a Violet Lena is also an artist, apparently she likes to draw pests. Also shrine maidens are kinda rare in the world of fkg as Kikyo Bellflower implies "most people don't know what that means and gets turned off by my strange outfit."

And is there a name for the world of fkg?

MachThreeSlug
10-25-2016, 03:11 AM
Guys, Water Lily is simply blonde Sakuya with no time powers, yes?

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who was thinking that. On that note, doesn't Nerine remind you of Cirno as well?

nazrin992
10-25-2016, 03:43 AM
I think the closest is called Spring Garden in reference to the whole continent where FKG takes place.

Hmm, I'm afraid I didn't notice that. Mostly because Cirno is a special fairy while Nerine is a rainbow magic user(which she ice skates!). But yeah, there are similarities.

Wutan
10-25-2016, 04:03 AM
You think Japanese Iris will be more suitable as Hypericum's teacher rather than Dianthus who is like a samurai? But then again, we may not have our little Slice klutz.

I guess that is why AM lost her rainbow status before?

Is Dendronium the teacher of Cymbidium? Because I noticed both of their Skill attacks are quite similar.

I think Camellia would be more suitable as Dianthus apprentice than Hypericum :rolleyes:

I am curious. Who is the teacher of Camellia?

Certix18
10-25-2016, 12:47 PM
We all know that Convallaria is a yandere. Specifically an eliminator yandere (she gets hostile if others get near the Knight Commander). But did you know that thus has heavy ties to her flower? All parts of the Lily of the Valley (a.k.a. Convallaria majalis) is poisonous to prevent other animals from eating it's seeds.

Hey... thinking about this I remembered.... Lavender its the other girl said to be a Yandere (and seriously she looks quite frightening).

If im not mistaken, the lavender its said to be the "devils flower" so... maybe there is a relationship with that

makinaz
10-25-2016, 04:55 PM

Yes, in Cymbidium's introduction she states she learned martial arts from Dendrobium. Which is probably why Dendro does the "Ultra" Stalgmite Slam compared to Cymbi's regular one. Dendrobium is also a childhood friend and mentor to Cattleya, who Cymbi now serves.

Zandel
10-25-2016, 09:39 PM
From the words she speaks as an assistant Hanamomo (Flowering Peach) is quite obsessed with her 'onee-sama' Peach and wants to be like her. She sees her as more mature and wants to learn about love. By her 3rd message (the ones you get from clicking on her) she has learned a bit about love but still has much studying to do and asks you (the knight commander) to help her with this (for me this is her best line with how she says it it's just so cute).

Oh Toad Lilly writes poetry, steamy poetry that she doesn't want anyone else to read.

And St Paulia is a certified ditz, like amazingly so. But she has a great big heart and can't seem to see the bad in anyone.

unknown67
10-27-2016, 05:41 PM
Not much to add, but in case you guys didn't know the scenes from the campaign quests have all been added to the game. You can watch the scenes of any quest you completed at Office -> Album -> Campaign Story. I haven't gone through them all, but they seem to be a fountain of lore (plus they're fully voice acted!).

Eab1990
10-27-2016, 11:33 PM
Just went through all the chapters.

The four starters (Cepha, St. Paulia, Canola, Di Yu) and Nazuna don't seem to have much chemistry with each other, though that's not surprising, considering three of the four AND Nazuna all have their spacey moments. Canola seems to be the only normal one (Cepha is relatively normal too, but she somehow manages to get lost in her own home country, so she loses points for that).

The story itself seems to be your standard up-and-coming underdog group making a name for themselves, which ultimately ends up with us being errand knights for the queens of each nation. I like how the bronze reward girls get integrated into the story though.

Quick summaries below.

1. We go through the basics of training in Blossom Hill (party splits, medals), at the place where Fos, the first Knight Commander, and the first Flower Knight he commanded, started. After taking out the boss pest, the vassal of the queen of Winter Rose, Rose Diana, appears. She's looking for Queen Novalis, who she got separated from and lost in Blossom Hill.

2. More gameplay mechanic explanations (puny pest nests, solar nodes), and Hydrangea appears at the end of this chapter, but has basically no story presence, for some reason.

3. Nazuna seeks out the Acacia group to help us find Novalis. Lupine and Dahlia haven't seen her, but Cherry Sage has an idea of her whereabouts. However, we find Saffron Pansy instead, a fellow Winter Rose knight. We just missed the queen, but Saffron Pansy manages to point us in the right direction.

4. Saffron Pansy tags along on our search for the queen. While searching, she (along with Cepha and St. Paulia) accidentally falls in a lake. This becomes a plot point later on. We finally find Novalis being attacked by pests. After saving her, our reputation gets boosted.

5. On our way to Lily Wood for our next mission, we get lost (no thanks to Cepha). We run into Saffron Tulip looking for ingredients, and with some difficulty, she points us in the direction of the town (and tries to pawn her "medicine" off us). We also find Priscilla Gladious, who was also lost and separated from her companion, Kikyou Bellflower.

6. At Lily Wood, the queen (who remains nameless) assigns us guard duty, and we meet Sweetpea, who we're assigned to help defend the area. While the area becomes overrun with pests, we also meet Olive, who is apparently a strategist on par with Di Yu, and gives us support. The two strategists become friends after the battle.

7. After Lily Wood's queen praises our efforts, we decide to go sightseeing to take a break, with Cary as our guide. Di Yu is excited about Lily Wood's history, but the pests have defaced the area. Di Yu is not happy.

8. Next is a return trip to Winter Rose. On the border between Lily Wood and Winter Rose, the trade route and fortress have fortified the road, but the Flower Knights decide to help clear the area of pests anyway. We find Olive once again commanding the troops, and Di Yu offers her skills to command the frontlines. Priscilla Gladious takes point, but ventures too far ahead, and is saved by the timely appearance of Kikyou Bellflower.

9. On the way to Winter Rose, we run into the other Pansy sisters, Violetta and Bianca Pansy. Violetta Pansy has just come from Lily Wood, having bought medicine from a certain someone, to cure her ailing sister. If you haven't guessed it, Saffron Pansy caught a cold from back in chapter 4, and Saffron Tulip sold medicine to Violetta Pansy to help her. Along the way, a pest steals the medicine, forcing us to track it down.

10. (the translation here starts getting weird)
Blue Lotus and Oncidium appear to help clear the pests. The wasp pests here are noted to be more intelligent than other pests, which gives the group a harder time, even with Oncidium's strength. After clearing out the pests, a blizzard strikes...

11. Our group gets stranded in the blizzard, and we happen to find Astra Galus buried in the snow. We find a safe haven for her to warm up, and make our escape once the blizzard settles. We stumble upon Cattleya's mansion, who grumpily but kindly dispels the blizzard and guides us to town.

12. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ0bd0NUxlU
Meeting with Novalis once more (though she has no voiced lines), she holds a small party in celebration of our recent achievements. She then asks us to investigate some ruins and to determine the source of a strange song around those parts. On the way, we find Jasmine, who mentions in passing that she provided sniper overwatch against the pests in the previous chapters during the blizzards. She too is investigating the ruins, and has already found the source of the song to be none other than... Daisy! Daisy has found a map in her grandpa's room, and is using it to map out the ruins. Nazuna smells treasure, so she asks the group to tag along. After some searching, we find the center room full of treasure. However, Daisy opens a sealed door, releasing a swarm of pests, forcing everyone to escape and leaving the treasure behind.

13. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85mnDk1L-NQ
We finally return to Blossom Hill, having decided a break was long overdue. Surprisingly, Canola is both frustrated and depressed from the last chapter, feeling inferior to Daisy's incredible skills (as she should be, Daisy is basically Canola 2.0). Luckily, Strawberry appears, and the two reconnect over their long separation. Strawberry asks Canola to investigate the source of some nearby earthquakes, which turns out to be Cactus beating the shit out of some pests. St. Paulia is an acquaintance of her, but Cactus is shy and momentarily runs away, allowing the pests to regroup. With some encouragement, Canola snaps back to her usual self and helps everyone defeat the pests.

14. Canola's ready to prove herself again, and Mei Plumblossom is spearheading a counterattack against the pests threatening Blossom Hill. However, Rose appears to push a few buttons and call our heroes "newbies", which sets Canola off. They challenge each other to see who can kill more pests, with Mei being the judge of who is the superior Flower Knight. At first, Rose obviously has the upper hand, but both Mei and Di Yu offer Canola a little advice: using a vantage point to single out the larger groups of pests, instead of indiscriminately taking them out one-by-one. At the end, Mei declares Canola as the victor, and Rose vows to get payback.

A Time to Screw
10-28-2016, 07:39 PM
Majority of expanded lore is in FKG light novels/comics in Japan. The light novels often come with unique codes for special 5* girls unobtainable normally ingame.

Basically, we're gonna get the short end of the stick because these will never get localized and thus we will miss out on content.

Have fun.

makinaz
10-29-2016, 12:03 AM
Not much to add, but in case you guys didn't know the scenes from the campaign quests have all been added to the game. You can watch the scenes of any quest you completed at Office -> Album -> Campaign Story. I haven't gone through them all, but they seem to be a fountain of lore (plus they're fully voice acted!).

Adding to this, it's worth doing Lavender revival as it now has event scenes. And ?-4 is an easy flower gem. :)

Grand Saber
10-30-2016, 01:30 AM
Majority of expanded lore is in FKG light novels/comics in Japan. The light novels often come with unique codes for special 5* girls unobtainable normally ingame.

Basically, we're gonna get the short end of the stick because these will never get localized and thus we will miss out on content.

Have fun.

No News of any fan translation?

nazrin992
11-12-2016, 01:28 AM
Since we know that Queen of Winter Rose is Rosa Novalis and Queen of Banana Ocean is Casablanca, do we know who are queen/leaders of other nation like Lily Wood, Bergamot Valley and Blossom Hill?

flink
11-12-2016, 10:14 AM
It seems that Nutaku has updated the description of some Flower Knights :

Edelweiss is now Edelle Weiss,
Star Lily true name is Lily Maculatum,
Hypericum is named Otogi Risou,
Leucocoryne is Leuco Coryne (not much change for this one),
Calla is Zantedeschia,
Geranium is Gera Cranesbill,
and of course Orchid Wilder is now Oncidium.

I don't have all the characters (obviously), so maybe it's not the only changes!

Eab1990
11-12-2016, 04:03 PM
Since we know that Queen of Winter Rose is Rosa Novalis and Queen of Banana Ocean is Casablanca, do we know who are queen/leaders of other nation like Lily Wood, Bergamot Valley and Blossom Hill?

Not to my knowledge.

It seems that Nutaku has updated the description of some Flower Knights :

That's been there for a while (since Halloween/Lavender revival).

Only Oncidium is right (though Dianthus is back to being Nadeshiko, which is also correct). The rest are weird localizations.

They should be reverted... sometime... maybe...

MachThreeSlug
12-26-2017, 01:53 PM
A bit of a bump but I recently came across something neat that's lore related. In Japan, peaches happen to have been associated with sexuality for a long long time which would explain why the Flower Knight Peach is such a massive flirt and confident in her sexuality and sexiness. It's part of the traditional Japanese association of her flower!