PDA

View Full Version : Brave Girl Raven barebones beginner guide for halloween event

VortexMagus
10-26-2016, 05:25 PM
First and most important, before we go ANY further - do NOT use the WebGL version. Download the unity plugin (https://unity3d.com/webplayer) and use firefox (unity doesn't work on chrome) to open...

YoxalLoyal
10-26-2016, 09:09 PM
Question I've been having since finishing all but the highly advanced after festival quests: The only way to get the event units is to get a high reputation correct? I completed both Sin and Francette's events and never got them. I pulled them through gacha instead. And up to when will I get the SR versions of Alette and Lisette? I'm at Sandica II right now.

tazzz666
10-26-2016, 10:55 PM
Question I've been having since finishing all but the highly advanced after festival quests: The only way to get the event units is to get a high reputation correct? I completed both Sin and Francette's events and never got them. I pulled them through gacha instead. And up to when will I get the SR versions of Alette and Lisette? I'm at Sandica II right now.

You should find it in the warehouse

jaketsu
10-27-2016, 03:50 PM
thank you so much, especially with the After the Festival Highly Advanced guide, i had a real struggle with this one, tried that tactic and it worked <3

Keyen
10-27-2016, 04:16 PM
Useful tip for everyone. When you need unique fodder, use the story girls!
-Lilium
-Alette
-Lisette
-Adelite
-Elena
-Brigitte

These girls are far more common than the other (in the silver recruits), as they can drop in both N and R (when the other can only drop as R). And I also think their droprate in the R category is much higher.

These girls are much more expendable. Use them as fodder EVERY time (or don't upgrade).

Unregistered
10-28-2016, 07:52 AM
hi there nice guide

What is the Skill "elvish pranks" u mention a Cammender skill or from a unit? i cant him

- - - Updated - - -

elfish prank is a commander skill.

also, for those who like a laugh. there is a x7 exp fodder unit that is obtainable through the event. I lvled mine up to lvl 50 just by having it sit in the back line doing nothing (in the high advanced rep battle)

she now gives me 63.7k exp by herself if I want to exchange her. only downside is that it costs 45k silver to do lol.

so, if trading exp fodder is something that matters to some people, consider lvling them in the back (leadership) positions in battles you can easily get S on.
they will give more exp that way, but I believe the cost increases proportionally as well.

something to think about.

- - - Updated - - -

Sin for me was NOT +, (from eastern or eatern swordsman), although Francine was. The sacred treasure sword is a mission reward for winning 120 battles- you don't need to in normal.

- - - Updated - - -

i did some silver gacha and now i have lots of regular soldiers Ns, Rs and even SRs. what should i do with them?
sell the Ns and upgrade the Rs and SRs? at least thats what i read in the chat, but im not sure.

Vortex
10-28-2016, 10:39 AM
>i did some silver gacha and now i have lots of regular soldiers Ns, Rs and even SRs. what should i do with them?
sell the Ns and upgrade the Rs and SRs? at least thats what i read in the chat, but im not sure.

Spam all the silver gacha you can, you won't need silver for anything else for a long time.

Sell the PLAIN N (do NOT sell the unique N). Plain N have (Regular Soldier) on them and they are shown by checking the plain box and unchecking the unique box.

Upgrade the plain R/SR you get to UR. As for uniques, keep all of them that you find, and do NOT use them as fodder except the story girls. You will get lots of unique N story girls from the silver Gacha, like Alette, Lisette, Adelite, Brigitte, etc. Use those characters as fodder for uniques.

Keyen
10-28-2016, 11:11 AM
Actually, for the plains units, I think you should exchange them for exp, both N and R. Make sure you exchange always 10 girls of the same kingdom, as it grants a HUGE bonus (Exchanging a unit usually nets 1,25 exp per gold (not including exp bonus which grants +1000 exp without cost), but selling 10 lvl 1N/R units grants 9200 exp for 2400 golds (so ratio three times better).

You will have enough plain SR for upgrading them to UR fast enough (I have already 3 of them and the other 5 are coming soon).

Upgrading plain R to SR is a huge waste of exp.

MasterE
10-28-2016, 11:16 AM
I can confirm this works on Edge. Initial loading failed then worked on refresh, but that could just be due to my poor connection speed.

Unregistered
10-28-2016, 08:50 PM
So this is like Flower Knight Girls but w/ cards?

I was confused with R, SSR, UR and such. I never did like playing card games personally.

Koshka
10-28-2016, 11:16 PM
It's NOT like FKG! Seriously, people, enough with this comparison. BGR is just much more comfy version of Osawari with a little bit of Kanpani. It has nothing to do with this boring moneysucker FKG.

makinaz
10-28-2016, 11:55 PM
This game is gonna cost you a whole lot more money than FKG does.

It's NOT like FKG! Seriously, people, enough with this comparison. BGR is just much more comfy version of Osawari with a little bit of Kanpani. It has nothing to do with this boring moneysucker FKG.

Koshka
10-29-2016, 12:36 AM
I really doubt that. Besides, this isn't exactly what I'm talking about - when I said about money-spending, I meant that BGR is much friendlier to free players. For example, to get a highest rarity (rainbow) unit in FKG you need to either sell your soul to RNGesus or spend a sh*tload of money, while in BGR you can upgrade unit from lowest to highest rarity by using copies, who are quite common in free gatcha. Besides, BGR's upgrade system don't based on RNG (and that's why I love this game), which means your in-game success depends only from your efforts.

Eliont
10-29-2016, 03:07 AM
Btw about event... now has 20k rep, need more then 50k more.
to get to 78k i need over 20 days without buying pots for gold.
Well, with extended event i think it will be possible with free pots and level ups, but with original event duration really doubt that.

Ramazan
10-29-2016, 03:57 AM

How can you be so sure?
They did that to iwz, turning the game into a pure p2w but i cant see how BGR turns into that.

Eliont
10-29-2016, 04:39 AM
i cant see how BGR turns into that.

Like MWA - if you want maxed event unit, you must pay.

- - - Updated - - -

Cleared high advanced with S using that party.

Largepotato
10-29-2016, 08:15 AM
I can see this being a lot more expensive than FKG if you wanted the limited gacha pull girls at UR.

VortexMagus
10-29-2016, 10:49 AM
I can see this being a lot more expensive than FKG if you wanted the limited gacha pull girls at UR.

I don't think so. FKG is 5$ a pull for like a 0.8% chance of 6star, this game is 1$ a pull for a 1% chance of SSR or whatever, but you can use spare rares to build up to UR, unlike FKG where all your excess pulls are useless to you.

The only thing that redeems FKG's ridiculously overpriced gacha is the fact that you get so many gems without spending money that you don't need to throw too much money at it to be successful. But assuming you're gonna whale for it, I think FKG definitely gonna be the bigger whale spot.

TheCMan
10-29-2016, 11:09 AM
I don't think so. FKG is 5$ a pull for like a 0.8% chance of 6star, this game is 1$ a pull for a 1% chance of SSR or whatever, but you can use spare rares to build up to UR, unlike FKG where all your excess pulls are useless to you.

It seems too early to tell one way or the other, unless people with DMM experience care to chime in, and that's assuming the versions stay exactly the same.

On the one hand, it does seem easier to get the best rewards in BGR, but they can also be useless to you. Once you have played the game enough, SSRs of non-restricted girls will be useless except as the extra fodder piece, which you will eventually have plenty of. The rate of the unique girls is what will be the deciding factor. Also, unless you are able to pull a UR, you'll want two copies while a single FKG rainbow is perfectly adequate.

Beyond that, if this first BGR event is any indication, the game may be asking players to spend money on AP potions to max out their event girls while FKG does not. Without the constant level ups, is getting the SSR reward to get a UR in this event even possible? I guess they give away AP potions as well, but I don't know if it's enough to cover it.

Koshka
10-29-2016, 11:47 AM
Beyond that, if this first BGR event is any indication, the game may be asking players to spend money on AP potions to max out their event girls while FKG does not. Without the constant level ups, is getting the SSR reward to get a UR in this event even possible? I guess they give away AP potions as well, but I don't know if it's enough to cover it.
As far as I can tell from my experience with DMM version, it's not that hard to get maxed unit from the event if you spend your time on farming the hardest mission. The real difficulty is... in difficulty of these "hardest" missions, I guess) They are VERY demanding to your team (SSR or UR + solid equip).

the game may be asking players to spend money on AP potions to max out their event girls while FKG does not.
Yeah, in FKG you just need to run the same map, like 5-10 times, before RNGesus will have mercy on you, and then smoke bamboo for the rest of the week. Or to make countless auto-runs of the same map (during farm and collection events). While smoking bamboo, of course, because auto-run is just TOO DAMN SLOW.

Keyen
10-29-2016, 12:23 PM

It depend of yours goals:
-If you just want a girl and watch her scenes, this event is easily doable by anybody. The requirement for that is 30500 reputation, which is around 9 days of farming without any level up or potion used.
-If you want a fully maxed girl, the requirement is higher BUT the game gives for free a LOT of AP potion (around 100 ap/day, I will check how much exactly). So, you can spare them for a futur event. And if we take this one for comparaison, you will need around 3400 ap from potions for completing it (without any level up). One month worth, so. Still very very doable.

TheCMan
10-29-2016, 01:44 PM
As far as I can tell from my experience with DMM version, it's not that hard to get maxed unit from the event if you spend your time on farming the hardest mission. The real difficulty is... in difficulty of these "hardest" missions, I guess) They are VERY demanding to your team (SSR or UR + solid equip).
Thanks for the reply. :D

-If you want a fully maxed girl, the requirement is higher BUT the game gives for free a LOT of AP potion (around 100 ap/day, I will check how much exactly). So, you can spare them for a futur event. And if we take this one for comparaison, you will need around 3400 ap from potions for completing it (without any level up). One month worth, so. Still very very doable.
Thanks for doing the math. ;)

So it sounds like BGR is tuned to be more difficult as it requires us to get good team(s) together and in being able to acquire the powerful girls you need to do so. Together, it actually sounds like it might be less accessible to free players, though I haven't spent any gold on it yet and haven't had any problems so far.

How important is the premium gacha in BGR? I haven't even collected enough tickets for a single 11 pull, so chances seem like they will be few and far between.

Is a team of entirely silver gacha and event girls able to complete all the challenges the game presents?

When it comes to new girls, are they mostly new event / quest or mostly premium (like in DP and IW)?

Koshka
10-29-2016, 02:15 PM
How important is the premium gacha in BGR? I haven't even collected enough tickets for a single 11 pull, so chances seem like they will be few and far between.

Is a team of entirely silver gacha and event girls able to complete all the challenges the game presents?

When it comes to new girls, are they mostly new event / quest or mostly premium (like in DP and IW)?

Premium gatcha is useful, but you can get the same units from silver gatcha (although with lesser rank (up to SSR+ for story girls and only R for premium ones) and much lesser probability). Also, you can use plat tickets only for 1x summon, if you want to make 11x summon, you'll need [plat 11x ticket] (if I'm not mistaken, you'll get it after a certain progress in story missions). As for unit's strenght - it's something like: Premium girls > Event girls > Story girls >>> regular junk.

VortexMagus
10-29-2016, 02:17 PM

Don't save your tickets, even if you have 10 you don't get a pull on the 11roll, you just get 10 individual ones.

All the content so far is easily doable with free units. no idea about future events. No idea about new girls, I expect they'd be both.

Keyen
10-29-2016, 02:46 PM

Premium gatcha is useful, but you can get the same units from silver gatcha (although with lesser rank (up to SSR+ for story girls and only R for premium ones) and much lesser probability).
Well, this answer is a bit wrong.

Currently, there is 28 girls with H-scenes.
-6 are the story girls. You can have them from the silver gacha only (they don't drop in premium gacha), in N/R/SR+ version. They are the most common girls and should ALWAYS be used as fodder. They will be UR very easily.
-Then, there is 13 others girls availables in the silver gacha. They come in R only (in the silver gacha, i mean). They are also available in premium gacha, and some of them in the exclusive gacha (more expensive). They will still be UR easily after a bit of time.
-Then, you have another 6 girls only available in premium gacha (or exclusive gacha) They come in R/SR/SSR+. The game grants some premium gacha draws, so you can be lucky (I got 2 SR of Charlotte, so I was able to SSR her).
-Then, you have 2 girls only available in the exclusive gacha (the expensive one). They will be available in premium gacha later.
-And finally, you have the event girl(s). For now, there is only one.

If you want to know the repartition i have, to give you an idea, I made an excel with my units, and for now:
Story girls: 7N/ 11R/ 8SR/ 3SSR
Non premium+ only girls: 13R/ 5SR/ 2SSR
Premium only girl: 1SSR.

Obviously, since I used only story girls as fodder, you can imagine the discrepancy in droprate. Still, you can manage to get a fair amount of girls.

Very easily. Actually, you can finish the hardest mission right now with 2 SSR lvl 60+ and the entire team composed of lvl 1 units.

Discoceris
10-29-2016, 05:09 PM
What's the difference between Premium and Exchange at the Exchange screen? Premium seems to give more, and Exchange less, in point totals, but I feel like there's something missing here (they both cost same amount of silver) Can someone care to explain what each does?

TheCMan
10-30-2016, 08:15 AM
What's the difference between Premium and Exchange at the Exchange screen? Premium seems to give more, and Exchange less, in point totals, but I feel like there's something missing here (they both cost same amount of silver) Can someone care to explain what each does?

I don't know all the details, so I was going to let someone else explain it. I noticed the button and the big spike in the projected exp gain, too. I was wary of pressing it, but I eventually tried it once and it said I lacked an item required to do it. I assume it's some consumable that you get as a gift or bonus from somewhere. In any case, I would avoid pressing it until you know where the item comes from and how rare they are.

Ramazan
10-30-2016, 09:47 AM
It should be used by nutaku gold but seems they not implemented it.

ZeroZet
10-30-2016, 10:45 AM
I don't think so. FKG is 5$ a pull for like a 0.8% chance of 6star, this game is 1$ a pull for a 1% chance of SSR or whatever, but you can use spare rares to build up to UR, unlike FKG where all your excess pulls are useless to you.Equipment slots and Skill levels, man. Dupes in FKG are far from useless :rolleyes:

It depend of yours goals:
-If you just want a girl and watch her scenes, this event is easily doable by anybody. The requirement for that is 30500 reputation, which is around 9 days of farming without any level up or potion used.
-If you want a fully maxed girl, the requirement is higher BUT the game gives for free a LOT of AP potion (around 100 ap/day, I will check how much exactly). So, you can spare them for a future event. And if we take this one for comparison, you will need around 3400 ap from potions for completing it (without any level up). One month worth, so. Still very very doable.That also means, if we are going to have more than 1 (one) event per month, free players can say bye-bye to maxing out everybody :p
Of course, if we DO have a schedule with only one event per month, I have a different sort of bad news for ya ;)

Also, even hitting the first goal needs two-week-long events. Are future events going to be that long, at least?

VortexMagus
10-30-2016, 12:28 PM
Equipment slots and Skill levels, man. Dupes in FKG are far from useless :rolleyes:

Dupes are fine, but 3* and 4* pulls in FKG are useless. Do you feel good when you spend 5 bucks and get a 3*? However, there are no useless 3* or 4* pulls in the BGR 1$ plat gacha, all of them can be used to rank up and eventually get UR on your preferred units. In addition, you get 5 times as many of these units for the price, so even though you need a lot to UR, none of them are useless and you get a lot more of them.

I like their gacha system design better than FKG's. However, I like that FKG has H-Scenes on all its girls, and not just a few unique ones.

I also like how BGR's combat system is not so RNG reliant to get what you need, unlike FKG where 3-starring tricky maps involves running them dozens of times until RNG finally gives it to you.

Keyen
10-30-2016, 12:45 PM
That also means, if we are going to have more than 1 (one) event per month, free players can say bye-bye to maxing out everybody :p
Of course, if we DO have a schedule with only one event per month, I have a different sort of bad news for ya ;)

I honestly doubt we will have less than 15 days between events. Also, this calculation was only taking in account dailies rewards, and not the AP given by the event itself (this one give 160 + 2 refills)

I like their gacha system design better than FKG's. However, I like that FKG has H-Scenes on all its girls, and not just a few unique ones.

Well, only 8 girls don't have h-scenes on BGR, it's not that much.

MasterE
10-30-2016, 01:04 PM
Anyone have a guide on fast-tracking to the h-scenes? It's been a long time since seeing Rosa, and I haven't been able to look back on it.

Drayvhen
10-30-2016, 01:12 PM
I just realized scene dont play as soon as you unlock them like in FKG, you have to go in scenario--chamber to check them.

Koshka
10-30-2016, 10:57 PM
Equipment slots and Skill levels, man. Dupes in FKG are far from useless :rolleyes:
Yeah, but this also means that you'll need A LOT more money to max a unit.

That also means, if we are going to have more than 1 (one) event per month, free players can say bye-bye to maxing out everybody :p

Also, even hitting the first goal needs two-week-long events. Are future events going to be that long, at least?
Well, I can't say for sure about future events, but the difficulty (or it's better to say "conditions") of our current event was highly upped (comparing to DMM version). There you had to gather special drops from event maps, and then exchange them for event unit.