PDA

View Full Version : Possible DMM List?

JSmith12
10-26-2016, 09:29 PM
As the title suggests, is there a wiki of sorts for the DMM units? I have been looking for such sites and came up empty. It would really help since the characters in the dialog boxes are so small it is difficult to tell what is what and knowing what some units do would help if I should focus on them.

An example is when I got a silver for 2000 gold. All I could tell is that her name is Jungle Cavalry Archer Runaaru. I have no idea what she is except that she behaves like a cross between Valkyrie and ninjas as you get 70% of her cost back and she is a "melee" type character that uses range.

Any possibility for this? I lost patience while looking and some sites seemed rather dubious.

buttlover
10-27-2016, 10:49 AM
As the title suggests, is there a wiki of sorts for the DMM units? I have been looking for such sites and came up empty. It would really help since the characters in the dialog boxes are so small it is difficult to tell what is what and knowing what some units do would help if I should focus on them.

An example is when I got a silver for 2000 gold. All I could tell is that her name is Jungle Cavalry Archer Runaaru. I have no idea what she is except that she behaves like a cross between Valkyrie and ninjas as you get 70% of her cost back and she is a "melee" type character that uses range.

Any possibility for this? I lost patience while looking and some sites seemed rather dubious.

There are a number of sites but my preferred site is http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%A5%E6%A5%CB%A5%C3%A5%C8%2F%A5%AF%A5%E9%A5%B9

I use google chrome which has an auto translate function, that alone solves most of my inquiries for agis.

- - - Updated - - -

Second Awakening:
-Requires: AW Unit; Onyx; same materials as AW sans AW Fairy.
-Onyx can be acquired from Rainbow Crystals [20] and Emergency Missions!
-Gold, Plat, Sapphire Max LV99.
-Black Can Choose Class, and You Receive a Free Copy at Initial Status (only the first time for that unit's 2nd awakening).

Time to take out my wallet and hope for b.iris.

On a sidenote, anyone know what does the "Small blessing of the Holy Spirit" for the 26* reward of the new plat mage armor do?

YoxalLoyal
10-27-2016, 11:42 AM
On a sidenote, anyone know what does the "Small blessing of the Holy Spirit" for the 26* reward of the new plat mage armor do?

Same thing as Alegria for plat units. I don't know if she gives more or less exp. though. My plan was using her to get Saria to AW90 or AW99 after 2nd AW.

seorizuki
10-27-2016, 03:53 PM
Just gonna put it here in case someone interested, some anons working on english dmm wiki.
http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Class_Tables

Same thing as Alegria for plat units. I don't know if she gives more or less exp. though. My plan was using her to get Saria to AW90 or AW99 after 2nd AW.
I plan to do the same lol, gotta max best healer!
Shame her artist already working on Shuka, so she didnt get new sprite.