PDA

View Full Version : Brave Girl Ravens FAQ

laedalqin
10-30-2016, 05:45 PM
Last updated Nov. 1st, 2016; I probably will not keep this up to date, so the information will become outdated. <br />
<br />
The answers represent the best understanding I could come up with in the short time...

Keyen
10-30-2016, 06:35 PM
Q: Should I level up units that I exchange?
A: Short answer: no.

Leveling up an [exp] unit actually makes the experience-per-silver ratio worse.
Example: a normal [exp] level 1 unit will exchange for 1300 experience at a cost of 240 silver. Which is ~5.42 experience per silver. However, that 1000 experience bonus does not increase as you level the unit up, so the experience-to-silver ratio will start to trend toward 1.25 as the level increases.

Well, it's not wrong, but you should just say the exp per silver ratio is always 1,25 no matter the level, except in the case of the [exp] or kingdom bonus, where the exp gain doesn't increase the cost. Hence less you pay, the better ratio you have, and so, you should always exchange 10 girls of the same kingdom (including exp) or don't exchange at all.

But it's a nice FAQ overall.

Maybe you could add the fact players should ALWAYS use story girls as fodder since they are much more abondant than the other unique girls.

laedalqin
10-30-2016, 07:15 PM
Yeah, I might try to rewrite the points about exchange later.
Thanks for the suggestions, I will emphasize using story uniques more for rank up.

Xcellion
10-30-2016, 09:39 PM
Q: How do I review an old story scene?
A: Go to the home screen, find the scenario button, then go to gallery memories. Note the unit and story tabs at the top. In the story tab, note that you can swap between "chapter" events and "event" events.

I'd like to point out that as an alternative, clicking on your name also brings up a link to Scenario, which holds the bedroom scenes under Chamber. Another alternative to that is to click the Scenario button in the menu, which is the rightmost option in the third row.

Also, nice job with the FAQ so far.

Ramazan
10-31-2016, 03:01 AM
I notice it now that halloween lilium and normal lilium are actually same girl o_O

Unregistered
10-31-2016, 06:04 AM
Q: Is Rosa ever obtainable as a unit in game? Or is she dead to us forever?

Ramazan
10-31-2016, 06:07 AM
I've chosen rosa as my favourite even before started to game. But after seeing she isnt obtainable, i got pissed off...

Yoshire
10-31-2016, 05:57 PM
basically its like FKG
you can sell your regular soldier and exp girls, its the unique or girls with the + in front of there names.
you gain exp through missions then combine copies (rank up) of your girls (Francette normal rarity + Francette normal rarity )
to make a Rare, right now my server is full of people asking this question over and over.

tazzz666
11-03-2016, 10:26 AM
Question about levelling units
I have an SSR Shirley, SSR [JoL] Lilim+, SR Lisette, SR Shirley, SR Charlotte, SR Diana, SR Beatrice, SR Alette, SR Elena+, SR Adelite+, R Sin, R Francette+, R Esther, R Brigette, R Felicity, R Francette
Who should I level
How important are plus units compared to non plus units
Since you can't move + from story to premium unique units, which story units are the best to have the plus
BTW, I did put $50 into the game for the extra unit and for a chance at SSR+ Beatrice and failed miserably

Ramazan
11-03-2016, 11:51 AM
Focus on + units only, rest gonna be fodder unless you dont want an OP team. I also suggest attach francettes + to Beatrice or any "Premium" units. I hope you know what premium unit is, they "only" appear with plat tickets or nutaku gold. So francette can appear at silver summoning too, so she's dont have high stats like prems do. There will be rank up tickets later on, coming from events or store, dunno the details. With that you can rank up you SR+ beatrice to even UR+ but like i said i dont know the details, maybe we get only SSR rank up ticket but not the UR one.

Unregistered
11-03-2016, 11:56 AM
Focus on + units only, rest gonna be fodder unless you dont want an OP team. I also suggest attach francettes + to Beatrice or any "Premium" units. I hope you know what premium unit is, they "only" appear with plat tickets or nutaku gold. So francette can appear at silver summoning too, so she's dont have high stats like prems do. There will be rank up tickets later on, coming from events or store, dunno the details. With that you can rank up you SR+ beatrice to even UR+ but like i said i dont know the details, maybe we get only SSR rank up ticket but not the UR one.

No she can't. Only Lisette, Alette, Elena, Brigitte, Adelite, and Lillium+ are available in silver gacha. It's even listed in the drop table.

Francette+ is only available from platinum draw and Exclusive Recruit 02.

Keyen
11-03-2016, 01:40 PM
Focus on + units only, rest gonna be fodder unless you dont want an OP team. I also suggest attach francettes + to Beatrice or any "Premium" units. I hope you know what premium unit is, they "only" appear with plat tickets or nutaku gold. So francette can appear at silver summoning too, so she's dont have high stats like prems do. There will be rank up tickets later on, coming from events or store, dunno the details. With that you can rank up you SR+ beatrice to even UR+ but like i said i dont know the details, maybe we get only SSR rank up ticket but not the UR one.You are not completly wrong, but you are also quite a lot.

If you are right on the fact girls from premium gacha only are stronger, the + is not something granting stats proportionnaly to the level power.

For instance, I have (among others) 2 SSR: a lvl 70 Adelite (story girl, one of the weakest among unique girls) and lvl 70 Charlotte (premium only, strong).
Giving a + to Charlotte gives her 312 ATK/DEF/HP. Giving the + to Adelite gives +340 ATK/DEF/HP. So, overall, even if the girl is weaker, it's better to give it to her.

Since the + effect also increase with level, it's better to have it on girls which will be UR for sure (and not depending on the availability of tickets, something we don't know about).

Except if you can manage to have a full premium UR only team, it's probably better to keep the francette + and upgrade her to UR+ as she is (and she can be upgraded to UR+ just from the silver gacha, when it's much more difficult for the premium girls).

No she can't. Only Lisette, Alette, Elena, Brigitte, Adelite, and Lillium+ are available in silver gacha. It's even listed in the drop table.

Francette+ is only available from platinum draw and Exclusive Recruit 02.
He was not talking about the +, just the availability of the girl. And francette is silver gacha available.

Ramazan
11-03-2016, 02:21 PM
You dont really want to give + to weak girls but i dont see why you still implied it... Its not just about stats but skills and abilities etc too. For instance most generic girls have 1 target skills that deals nearly same damage with multiple hitter premium girls, also you have a chance to get adelite and other generic girls freely + versions of them so, what you said was pointless.

As for the last part, most of us gonna get a full event+prem UR+ girl team anyway sooner or later, i wouldnt bother with francette who has crap stats and ability... Didnt saw any full UR+ teams include her anyway on dmm, so better to gib her + to an overpowered premium to make it even more useful.

YoxalLoyal
11-04-2016, 05:41 PM
Have two questions:

1) Do you keep the extra reputation if you get over the maximum required rep for the event or does it reset to zero?
2) Are there other types of timed events? So far we had reputation farming and completion events. Just making up names for those events from the top of my head.

Eliont
11-04-2016, 09:25 PM
Rep will reset.

Koshka
11-04-2016, 09:51 PM
2) Are there other types of timed events? So far we had reputation farming and completion events. Just making up names for those events from the top of my head.
We also have a unit-farm event ("The Clumsy Sorceress Runs Wild")

Keyen
11-05-2016, 05:36 AM
It's not a timed event.

Koshka
11-05-2016, 06:52 AM
It's not a timed event.

But this event is kind of events we'll get in a future (original question was about types of events that exist in this game). Also item-collection events.

ZeroZet
11-12-2016, 05:55 AM
Found in the chat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Woh0zx-NuVM

Text version (http://goo.gl/CHBNaj)

Aidoru
11-12-2016, 08:39 AM
So I wasn't just imagining it. They did add a comma to the silver value. Doesn't look like the JP version has it from that video. Yea, it was bothering me a little.

Ramazan
11-13-2016, 11:16 AM
So I wasn't just imagining it. They did add a comma to the silver value. Doesn't look like the JP version has it from that video. Yea, it was bothering me a little.

So, whats so unusual about it? :D you know every nutaku game has so many different aspects compared to dmm, especially fkg.

Aidoru
11-15-2016, 11:53 AM
So, whats so unusual about it? :D you know every nutaku game has so many different aspects compared to dmm, especially fkg.

Just thought something looked off when it was added. Couldn't tell for sure or not til I saw the video in the previous post.

I haven't seen any videos of any other games or anything so I wouldn't know how often they have game modifications aside from 'censorships'.

- - - Updated - - -

Any confirmations on how much mushrooms you get for each garrison? Looking for most time efficient obviously but want to make sure I don't mess up anything.

Looks like the very first garrison, the plateau, gave me only 7 mushrooms for a full 2 hours. Trying all the others at max hours too, at least the last 4.

Unregistered
11-15-2016, 11:48 PM
I haven't advanced too far yet- of the 4 garrisons I can do, at max time (2 to 4 hours) I recieved 7,7, 12, 12 mushrooms. in chat, others were talking about the "marsh" and "volcano" garrisons. the volcono is 12 hours max, and gave most people 24 mushrooms, although at least 1 person said they only got 12. The "marsh" was also reporting 12 or 24 on max time (I didn't hear how long that was). So, using your 5 free garrisons a day, you should be able to get from 60 to 120 mushrooms a day. If you are buying extra garrisons, 3 - 4hour garrisons for 12 each beats 1-12 hour garrison for 24.

Ramazan
11-16-2016, 06:18 AM
Im doing 2nd one as i didnt progressed in the story mode much.It gives me 7 per max hours (1.5?) Rewards arent that great anyway.

Aidoru
11-16-2016, 07:43 AM
Yea, I got one of the mushroom equip from the event sally while farming rep. Defense and Move. Fairly useless stats as it stands, maybe in the future but not right now.

Unregistered
11-16-2016, 05:49 PM
For the Drill Request Event, I think I screwed up. I rank up Elina+ [R] using 4 Elinas. What's weird that she requires 4 R units when I went to check the usual requirements for an R unit to rank up. Now, I only have 1 extra Elina [R]. The event doesn't give out Elina [SR] only [SSR], so I basically screw my Elina+ [SR] since she needs a 1 Elina [SR].

- - - Updated - - -

For the Drill Request Event, I think I screwed up. I rank up Elina+ [R] using 4 Elinas. What's weird that she requires 4 R units when I went to check the usual requirements for an R unit to rank up. Now, I only have 1 extra Elina [R]. The event doesn't give out Elina [SR] only [SSR], so I basically screw my Elina+ [SR] since she needs a 1 Elina [SR].

You screwed up pretty bad. The misc units can be ANY R unique, and you're definitely not supposed to use Elina's as fodder for it since you won't be able to reach SSR if you do.

It might not be hopeless for you though. You just need to save up rank up tickets to fix your mistake. Current event gives 2 mini R tickets, and you need to collect 7 to make an R ticket. Since you messed up pretty badly, I think you might need 2 whole tickets, so it'll take you quite a while to fix it. This is assuming the tickets only reduce the cost to rank up though, if the tickets just auto rank up a unit, then you'd only need a single whole ticket.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, no wait, I'm wrong there since I forgot you used 4 Elinas. Even with R rank ups you'd be out of luck since you'd only have 1 R Elina left. So unless the rank up ticket auto rank ups you're out of luck since you won't even have a single Elina if she's needed.

Largepotato
11-17-2016, 10:44 AM
He's still ok. There's still one R Elina left over to rank up to SR with tickets.

Then the SR+ uses the new SR Elina to SSR. Then the 26k SSR to rank up the SSR+

Unregistered
11-17-2016, 01:07 PM
Okay, a little confused on which girls pop up more in silver gacha and thus are more replaceable.
Earlier, you said "story" girls pop up more frequently- I looked at the current silver contents, and tried to pick out the "story" girls - Elena, Adelitte, lillium, Bridgette, and Lisette? or is it just any girl that only needs 1 random girl instead of 2 random girls to promote to SR?

Aidoru
11-17-2016, 01:20 PM
Okay, a little confused on which girls pop up more in silver gacha and thus are more replaceable.
Earlier, you said "story" girls pop up more frequently- I looked at the current silver contents, and tried to pick out the "story" girls - Elena, Adelitte, lillium, Bridgette, and Lisette? or is it just any girl that only needs 1 random girl instead of 2 random girls to promote to SR?

Ignoring regular units.

The ones that you can get their SR+ from Silver Recruit are considered the common ones, with their SR+, R and N ranks being obtainable from it. (Lilium, Elena, Lisette, Brigitte, Adelite, Alette and Neun). You can get R rank of Platinum uniques from Silver too but only their R ranks, which makes them the rarer bunch of Silver Recruit. Just check the unit table.

Ranking up requires you use 1~2 copies of the same rank unit and any other uniques of the same rank. Can't use regular soldiers with any uniques.

Promoting a R to a SR normally needs 2 more R copies of itself and any other R unique. Elina R+ requires 2 copies and 2 any other Rs probably because of the being the + version.

Unregistered
11-30-2016, 08:57 PM
Does anyone know what happens if a Guild President disappears? How do we initiate a change in leadership if the President doesn't come back?

Unregistered
12-12-2016, 07:42 PM
Does anyone know what happens if a Guild President disappears? How do we initiate a change in leadership if the President doesn't come back?

After some time, if President still don't log into game, the manager becomes the President.

Aidoru
12-12-2016, 09:14 PM
After some time, if President still don't log into game, the manager becomes the President.

What if the Manager is the President's alt? Lol...

My guild's leader has become quite inactive I'm debating whether to even bother donating or not.

Unregistered
12-22-2016, 04:48 AM
How do you get the honor stones to expand number of units and all ? Is it some Event related currency ?

- - - Updated - - -

How do you get the honor stones to expand number of units and all ? Is it some Event related currency ?

Click your name, click the degree tab, collect stones as you finish the degree quests.

Yasuu
12-22-2016, 01:58 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Click your name, click the degree tab, collect stones as you finish the degree quests.

Thanks for the fast answer ^^ !

If I may ask another question : Is there a principal stat to up ? Like Def ? (Usually it's Def on those type of games xD)

Unregistered
12-22-2016, 02:00 PM
It's the glowing red exclamation button next to your name.

Anyone got a list of how to do the ice valley mop up? A screenshot would do.

Aidoru
12-22-2016, 03:08 PM
It's the glowing red exclamation button next to your name.

Anyone got a list of how to do the ice valley mop up? A screenshot would do.

http://harem-battle.club/others/2764-brave-girl-ravens-discussion-chit-chat-events-etc-post56039.html#post56039

Not really in the mood to make a image guide atm.

In case you don't mind text:

1. Make 4 separate parties. Each party only using units from the same kingdom, except Demonia as chances are no one has that many units for them. You can make an extra 5th party for other uses too if you have unit to spare.

2. Set 5 units each set as leaders. Have your 2 highest attackers on top and bottom. Highest defense unit in middle as commander.

3. Equip those 3 units, the 2 attack and commander, with enough gear to reach 2.4k+ defense. More defense to be safe if you want. Do this for all 5 teams. You can just throw whatever equips you want on the other 2 units of each team, they're mostly decoys/scapegoats but can be an extra attack if you have enough equipment to spare.

4. Battle with your Sandica team first, try to get as far as you can with them, completing stage 1 through 6 with them would be the best results. The Sandica team won't be able to win against stage 7 and up. While battling, make sure you have auto-skills off and that you are using the healing skill. Heal every time the enemy AoE attacks and try to get in another heal before the battle ends.

4.1 If your Sandica team dies early, just use a team of opposing kingdom or whatever else that won't get debuffed by stage level. Try not to use your Jade party til the end, you are pretty much required to use them for 9 and 10.

4.2. If you still have multiple parties alive for 9 or 10, you can sacrifice them and use miasma to reduce the HP of the enemy commander units to it a bit easier for your Jade team.

5. Done.

This method does not require any premium gacha units and can be done with any free players as long as you have the necessary equipment an units.

AgentFakku
12-22-2016, 03:12 PM
Think my guild is pretty active

We finished off the contributions

Eliont
12-23-2016, 12:36 AM
This is ours =)

Unregistered
05-30-2017, 07:00 PM
Hi, quick question. I just installed the game, however all the talk bubbles and anything with what I would guess contains words are empty. There's no word explaining anything and the chat scenes consist of empty chat bubbles.

Anon
01-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Do you have to reach a certain level to equip or something? I have lots of equipment but when I click equip, none of it is visible. I'm already over level 10.

Ib Guertena
04-22-2018, 06:00 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Where are Degree Quests? I can't figure out where in Sally it is.

DrunkMonkGar
04-22-2018, 07:09 PM
They're achievements, like use x# of potions or have y# affection.

Ib Guertena
04-23-2018, 12:13 AM
They're achievements, like use x# of potions or have y# affection.

Thanks! I actually managed to find them. Instead of Degree in Profile, there is Degree Tab next to Profile also. Took me way too long to find it.

Are any Degrees redoable, or I have to choose carefully what I get w/ my Honor Stones?

DrunkMonkGar
04-23-2018, 05:20 PM
I don't believe any are redoable, but some events have honor stone rewards. I'm fairly careful with mine.

Ib Guertena
04-23-2018, 05:32 PM
I don't believe any are redoable, but some events have honor stone rewards. I'm fairly careful with mine.

I don't think I can turn about 1800 into 4000 for an 11 draw ticket before the maintenance, so I'll just save them for the next special recruit. Unless they just shuffle around who I can get, in which case I probably should just focus on slots.