PDA

View Full Version : Elite Guard Support Rank

Sakalli
09-25-2015, 08:30 PM
While i was looking into the standings of the support rank, the rank 1 catch my eyes for few reasons:
Elimination count, support energy, his SED, his level

Does anyone know him? oO
I'm really surprised and curious to know how many gold did he spent into this prowess.

Kotono
09-25-2015, 08:55 PM
All you have to do is use full attacks on friend's bosses. Support ranking is pretty easy if you try.

Astearic
09-26-2015, 11:21 AM
What their doing is attacking all their friends bosses regardless if it can be killed, most prob don't since they don't have much elimination count. And yeah support is easy, I make it a semi focus which is why I'm 4th, still can maintain decent ep and this way can get more rare cards too. I might drop out of top 10 once elites start though.

khermeker
09-26-2015, 11:48 AM
i will try stay on top 100 when dark airu enter...but i doubt all the puddins i keep for kill her will be enough....

in all case for now all that i saw spawn fall fast...i just try be mvp but for manetain top 500 on ep ranking....i will hope get those 2 cards cause get dark airu card will be impossible...(or almost impossible i only have 960k sed...with luck when dark airu enters i will be 1m

Astearic
09-26-2015, 12:23 PM
I just hope they fix SEG so that you can get a point for helping and not just finding/last hitting.

khermeker
09-26-2015, 12:46 PM
I just hope they fix SEG so that you can get a point for helping and not just finding/last hitting.

finding gives you something?----well i stop worry about finding...and if i find i usually first take half+hp for secure mvp before put ask for support....

xslice
09-26-2015, 02:35 PM
Does anybody know how the second phase will work?
Have no clue cause its my first event.
I'm trying to keep my Top 300 place in the normal ranking and with Top 100 in support I'm already happy.

khermeker
09-26-2015, 03:34 PM
Does anybody know how the second phase will work?
Have no clue cause its my first event.
I'm trying to keep my Top 300 place in the normal ranking and with Top 100 in support I'm already happy.

well this is my second elite event....and well i hope you keep some pero pudding cause will appear a more strong boss....probably the ranking will be hard to keep now....im top 200 and top 60 . basicly will be the same as now but with a super boss...that boss hp is something like 1m*lvl and last for 30 mins....also gives more ep for kill....will be also a card for a number of kills last event was like 30 superboss kills.

What i will do?, well i will try to kill all superboss that have up to 4m.......sadly dont have enough high seed guys to kill superboss over 4m....or at least i dont think i have...

Sakalli
09-27-2015, 04:10 PM
e.e
I spent almost everything i had now. I'm lost!! Q-Q
I'm trying to keep both my accs in the top 20 of suport and top 1000 of EP.
I'll need help to get the new card.