PDA

View Full Version : So nutaku hates F2P players....

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 09:24 AM
6 new cards launched with the new event only 2 of which are available to everyone who does not spend money on the game. If they keep this up then on average 66% of this games content will be locked behind a money vault. I am probably gonna get witch hunted because most of the people on this forum spend money to some extent but this is just bull shit. I am tired of getting shafted on new content just because i can't/refuse to pay money on this game (not unique to this game, I'm in college so i do not spend money on any type of browser game).

Also want to note that i have not taken into account the event reward SR because it is only available to 1100 people, most of which probably do spend money but it is "technically" available to the average joe if you play a lot.

chillinfar
09-28-2015, 09:27 AM
Being casual casher is even worse.

- - - Updated - - -

On last EG event, Shuri (old N slayer card) was only available with cash, to be removed in 2nd half.

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 09:35 AM
Being casual casher is even worse.

- - - Updated - - -

On last EG event, Shuri (old N slayer card) was only available with cash, to be removed in 2nd half.

Sorry to here that man, also could you elaborate a bit on how it is worse. I am not calling you a liar but because i do not spend any cash at all i just want to make sure i know what you are talking about.

also am glad to see some people that spend cash kinda agree (i think)

Mattress
09-28-2015, 09:47 AM
Don't count the killing of the super elite guard when you go to support a friend, seriously? Take the limited card is impossible, thanks nutaku! :mad:

Sakalli
09-28-2015, 09:47 AM
Before hand, you should identify yourself. Then we can start talk! ^^
I'm a F2P and i'm farming at least the SP rank, i'm in the top 20 with both my accs. =/
I work and study.

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 09:53 AM
Before hand, you should identify yourself. Then we can start talk! ^^
I'm a F2P and i'm farming at least the SP rank, i'm in the top 20 with both my accs. =/
I work and study.

I don't know why your ranking in the event matters when my post is about have to pay to get the majority of new cards.
also congrats on playing a lot. like i said, the average joe can get the limited SR if they play alot. your post has offered nothing to this thread.

also who i am does not matter because, like i said, this post is about PAYING to win which is still true whether you know my name or not.

unregistered
09-28-2015, 10:05 AM
Don't count the killing of the super elite guard when you go to support a friend, seriously? Take the limited card is impossible, thanks nutaku! :mad:

not sure what you mean? does killing the super elite give you the new cards? i havent encountered one yet.

Mattress
09-28-2015, 10:19 AM
not sure what you mean? does killing the super elite give you the new cards? i havent encountered one yet.
I refer to this:

Without spending money it's impossible to achieve.

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 10:22 AM
I refer to this:

Without spending money it's impossible to achieve.

ohh i see what you mean now. the reason this wasnt in my OP was because i didnt even notice there was a new bracket for slaying super elites. but yah i agree. you either save up puddings for like a month or you pay to win. like i said, bull shit

Maxim
09-28-2015, 11:02 AM
this is very possible to achieve. Have paying friends :P and send the SEG for them to kill. And im a Free player.

Armeris
09-28-2015, 11:04 AM
The problem come when people think this is a f2p where you can get all the stuff just playing a lot, and money only accelerates the process.

Wrong, this is a f2p where you can get "most" stuff free, and a lot of frustration, cause you miss a lot of stuff. Even more unless you spent a lot of time here there are "free" stuff out of reach, for example OI reward to only 500 players.

Here's how the game works, at the beginning you can get a lot of stuff, while the money barrier slowly approaching closer, until you crash with it, and then the free content grow so slowly meanwhile the pay content tempts you.

You must choose if you want spend money or not. If you not then you know it can be frustrating, and if you want, you must choose where. I'm a miniatures collector, like WH40k, Kingdom Death, etc. And like in any hobby, I know I can't get all of what I want.

About don't spend money on browser game, there are plenty of good H-games with amazing quality and content if you prefer spend money on not browser games.

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 11:10 AM
this is very possible to achieve. Have paying friends :P and send the SEG for them to kill. And im a Free player.

and as a free player how do you intend to get the R slayers or the SR slayers? My OP is about the majority of the games content being locked behind a money vault. As for the 100 eliminations being possible for a F2P player, we will see, having P2W friends definitely helps but most high sed players only want to be friends with other high sed players. which severely limits the chances of being friends with them.

Your post has almost nothing to do with the point I'm trying to make: Having 66% of the games content only being available to paying players is a problem. This is not just about this specific event.

unregistered
09-28-2015, 11:23 AM
The problem come when people think this is a f2p where you can get all the stuff just playing a lot, and money only accelerates the process.

Wrong, this is a f2p where you can get "most" stuff free, and a lot of frustration, cause you miss a lot of stuff. Even more unless you spent a lot of time here there are "free" stuff out of reach, for example OI reward to only 500 players.

Here's how the game works, at the beginning you can get a lot of stuff, while the money barrier slowly approaching closer, until you crash with it, and then the free content grow so slowly meanwhile the pay content tempts you.

You must choose if you want spend money or not. If you not then you know it can be frustrating, and if you want, you must choose where. I'm a miniatures collector, like WH40k, Kingdom Death, etc. And like in any hobby, I know I can't get all of what I want.

About don't spend money on browser game, there are plenty of good H-games with amazing quality and content if you prefer spend money on not browser games.

Thank you for your post and for the most part you are right and there will be an inevitable wall that i hit that only money will be able to get around. but the point i was trying to make was that to much of the new content is behind that wall. i probably did not represent it in the best way cus i was much more irritated an hour ago but the main problem i am having is the amount of content that is sectioned off to P2W players. i have accepted that i will miss out on content because i can't/refuse to spend money. I just think that the amount of content that i am missing is extremely high right now. 66% of the content(excluding limited SR's because they are achieved in unique ways) is P2W only and i feel like that number should be closer to the 45%-50% range.

on the part about spending money on browser games, I do not really have the income to buy ANY game atm. but come xmas time when i can breath a little i will try to save up and find an h-game or 2 that i like. thanks for the tip

Maxim
09-28-2015, 11:51 AM
you do realize there is a reward for defeating 200 SEG that gives you 3 Event Gacha tickets right? So try to find 40 or more per day and send it to strong friends to defeat them for you.

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 12:13 PM
you do realize there is a reward for defeating 200 SEG that gives you 3 Event Gacha tickets right? So try to find 40 or more per day and send it to strong friends to defeat them for you.

you do realize that three event gacha tickets doesn't guarantee you anything right? look dude you disagree with my post which is fine but stop sending snarky remarks and comments that 1: do not have any merit, and 2: have nothing to do with the OP.

this is the second post you have made now that has not offered anything to this discussion. you are just trying to make me look/feel dumb lol

Mattress
09-28-2015, 12:24 PM

To do this you need a large number of elixir, you really want me to believe that you can find 100 SEG simply looking for? Please...:rolleyes:

Unregistered
09-29-2015, 01:00 AM
yes I am a lurker that is too lazy to register, but has anyone ever spent 300 stamina and not getting a guard ONCE??? I've been sitting on 6 focus for the past 40 minutes and I cannot find ONE single guard. Do I really have to burn stamina pots to just find ONE FREAKING GUARD?

I mean I know to get ahead the want you to use items, but not even being able to find the boss to participate in the event is just silly.

lacus
09-29-2015, 03:12 AM

It is possible, just not very plausible. Assuming you have a large pool of high SED friends that will kill all your SEGs, you would still have to encounter 10+ SEGs a day since you won't be doing any killing to get closer to that 100 mark. Getting to 100 is already hard enough, but now you're suggesting aiming for 200? (lol?)

yes I am a lurker that is too lazy to register, but has anyone ever spent 300 stamina and not getting a guard ONCE??? I've been sitting on 6 focus for the past 40 minutes and I cannot find ONE single guard. Do I really have to burn stamina pots to just find ONE FREAKING GUARD?

I mean I know to get ahead the want you to use items, but not even being able to find the boss to participate in the event is just silly.

I tend to find that sometimes you get a certain type of bug where you have to exit the search screen and reopen it to reset your boss status. There's a chance that doing so might help solve your issue.

Opalia24
09-29-2015, 07:32 AM
For players there are 3 way to get the 100 points for the SR reward girl in this event:

1) Do it like a Ninja. Ninja have high event SED (min 2M imo). You just wait until other players have reduced a lightning boss to under your SED and kill it with one big attack. If your SED is not high other Ninjas with higher SED will get the kill. This methode is not so usefull for free player because they dont have 5-10M SED like top P2P.

2) If you have 5M Pero for elexirs and 100 stamina restore flask and a lot of high livel friends you can just summon lightning bosses for your friendd to kill. Problem not many player have 5M pero.

3) Solo kill lightning bosses. If you use fx alt acounts you can summon bosses to you main account to kill. Problem lightning have on avarage 16M hp and if you get 2M in SED each boss cost you 7-8 full puddings. This methode if leagal takes tons of time and puddings. I dont think any F2P have 700-800 full puddings.

For F2P to get 100 kills they have to mix all 3 methodes but still it is very hard.

99,9% of free players should eigther:
1) Give up getting 100 kills
2) Spend the 200 $ to get all the slayers girls.

Imo if you got under 2M event SED dont waist you items on trying to get 100 kills - you will not get them.

Still this event is much easyer than last time they had this event. Last time players had to collect 150 kills now just 100 kills.

I dont think any F2P players got the reward lightning girl in last event. In this event maybe 5 F2P players will get the the lightning girl. Maybe 50-200 P2P will also get lightning girl this time.

I agree that the lightning girl is almost imposible to obtain for free players.

I like the way the event is run on Japanees server much better.

At Japan server all players who hit a lightning boss get a kill. So on Japan servers players Work together and

Tenhou
09-29-2015, 09:58 AM
As much as i myself always have felt that slayers should be available to all, in SOME very rare form, i can really understand why they want to keep a fair few of them for paying players only. I would never have paid them anything if it wasn't due to unobtainable cards. If i could get them any other way i would damn right power through that way and then they would not have gotten any money at all.

Paying players are what's keeping this game up, and they need an incentive to actually pay something. This game was P2W from the start, and as a free player you have to understand that not everything is available.

I started out as a free player you know, clearing both first events at a very high rank purely since i was active, but after some random teasing from an event ticket that i got for free, i decided to buy some more, and have kept doing so every event.

As a free player you WILL have to fight more for your things. Keep yourself high on pero so you can buy whatever comes out, try to get high SED friends that can help you out, and do events as much as possible to stack up on a ton of peronamin and pero puddings.

And chillinfar, the casual payer is not having a bad time anymore, they are not resetting the event gacha every event now so you have time to slowly burn down the SR cards available in it. I used about 10 tickets this time in total to get all the SRs and Rs, and those tickets were all gained through the daily 100 pts ticket, it really comes in handy.

So all in all, Nutaku, or rather the game devs, do not hate free players, they simply need to provide paying players an incentive, that is the problem with having a game that as a base is free to play.

Opalia24
09-29-2015, 10:33 AM
For me the lag problem is a much bigger problem than the problem that PPS have a rewards Card only P2P can get.
I have accepted I can not get all girls as a free player - but to have to reconect for every 3 N-Gacha is not fun.
It is not funny eigther to loss final hit on a lightning boss 3 times just because of disconect problem :(

Ninja tactic is effective but I it is boring....

I like it better when players work together instead of Ninja style of play.

chillinfar
09-29-2015, 02:02 PM
As much as i myself always have felt that slayers should be available to all, in SOME very rare form, i can really understand why they want to keep a fair few of them for paying players only. I would never have paid them anything if it wasn't due to unobtainable cards. If i could get them any other way i would damn right power through that way and then they would not have gotten any money at all.

Paying players are what's keeping this game up, and they need an incentive to actually pay something. This game was P2W from the start, and as a free player you have to understand that not everything is available.

I started out as a free player you know, clearing both first events at a very high rank purely since i was active, but after some random teasing from an event ticket that i got for free, i decided to buy some more, and have kept doing so every event.

As a free player you WILL have to fight more for your things. Keep yourself high on pero so you can buy whatever comes out, try to get high SED friends that can help you out, and do events as much as possible to stack up on a ton of peronamin and pero puddings.

And chillinfar, the casual payer is not having a bad time anymore, they are not resetting the event gacha every event now so you have time to slowly burn down the SR cards available in it. I used about 10 tickets this time in total to get all the SRs and Rs, and those tickets were all gained through the daily 100 pts ticket, it really comes in handy.

So all in all, Nutaku, or rather the game devs, do not hate free players, they simply need to provide paying players an incentive, that is the problem with having a game that as a base is free to play.

PPS started fair when i enter the game (1st EG event), the P2F conversion started on 2nd EG event, removing intentionally some features from JP server (and the card issue).

The same on Perocolo. They could make money fairly without the need to cheat cards (1st perocolo had fat SED cards on e gacha, specially R ones).

I don't call PPS a P2W, because a lot of failures was shown on this server, even against paying players. I prefer to call it P2F instead (pay to fail).

Other issue is the high frequency as they are starting events instead to open stages and secondary events (these can be a jackpot without forcing to get special stuff, just with consumables). That means less chances for casuals to invest cash on certain event

Unregistered
09-29-2015, 11:50 PM

Thank you for your long and lengthy post. its cool to see you here since your one of the regular players that i notice a lot xD. And i do agree (to an extent) that paying players should have a bonus and an incentive to spend money. but that's not what my OP was about. My main problem with this game is the amount of card content that is P2W only. my issue is not necessarily about getting slayer power cards but about getting cards in general. Every event (at least the ones i have been apart of) has had 6 new cards added to the gacha but only 2 of them have be available to free players. This is just wrong imo the amount of content that is restricted to paying players is simply to high. I want to emphasize that i am only referring to collecting cards, not slayer cards. i could give a shit less about having a sed multiplier atm because even if i did i do not think my sed would be high enough to get the 100 kills for the SEG SR. I am mad because of the amount of content i can not get because i refuse/can not spend money on the game. I just want more card content available to the average joe because right now we only get on average 3 new cards a month where as paying players get 9.

I am not including the limited SED SR (the one for rank 1000 and higher) because there are only 1100 copies available and yes it is available to free players but it is obtained in a unique way and not everyone will get it. however if someone wanted to argue that f2p players have excess to 3 new cards this event, sure, it has some merit.

as for the game devs not hating us, i have to disagree. maybe they do not hate us if you are one of those "hate is a strong word" type of people but i definitely feel like they do not care about us because i have seen 3 or 4 different people post on here saying that on the Japanese version of the game, just hitting the lightning boss counted as a point. as I'm sure most of us know in our version you have to summon it or get the last hit. This is a change that only effects players on the low end of the totem pole. So if you spend lots of money, this change does not really matter because your sed is through the roof because you pay to play or (for a very small amount of players) you have been a f2p long enough that your sed is still really high. However, if you only spend a small amount of money or no money at all this exponentially reduces your chances of getting to that 100 kill cap. This is an obvious kick to the dick from the devs to everyone that is not spending money on there game.

but again, thank you for your reply. i did not thin anyone like you or Kotono would even glance at my post.

Opalia24
09-30-2015, 10:37 AM
Ofcause PerpPero need to earn Money so players who spend Money should get an edge. I some time buy games but I very rary spend more than 100$ on a game. If any players have a full set of girls at Japan server they have spend tons of time and more than 10.000$ WTF !?!
If I spend 100$ on a game I expect to get a full game not just to get the slayer girls for one event that last 2 weeks!!!

To have 10 players pay 1000$ or to have 1000 players pay 10$ give same income but I refuse to be one of the 1000$ spenders.

If players could become member for say 20$ and members alwasy could buy E-Gacha at 100.000 Pero per ticket I think I would
spend 20$ to become a member.

I dont think PeroPero hate free players but they focus on Whales who spend a lot more than I am willing to spend on a FREE browser game.

How the people behind PeroPero want to price the game is up to them but if the Price is far too high I will just refuse to buy.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************

I think only around 100 players will get the reward girl in this event. Most of those are P2P players ofcause. Even if all the 10000 players in PeroPero was P2P it would still just be the top 100 that got the reward. The event is just super hard unless you event SED is much higher then other players. Atm only 2-3% of the players kills the super bosses so they get many kills ofcause... Even thougth they mave made event much easyer than last time I still find it a bit too hard. I would like to see chance of summoning a super boss increased to say 25%. Just finding a super boss is too hard imo.
How to get 100 kills if if there are no super bosses to kill or they are kill within sekonds the top 50 players or you just cant play PeroPero due to lag...

chillinfar
09-30-2015, 11:03 AM
Lag issues and pther bugs doesn't prove that scheme.

And the risk to do priority on whales is when whales stop to fund the game. As i pointed before, some non event features are not implemented but can be used to monetize and the short time between events doesn't help to think how to invest here.

Tenhou
09-30-2015, 03:22 PM
I'm not sure how the 100 pts daily event gacha makes it focus whales that much more Opalia :P

It's been there every event for the last 3 ones and i keep stocking up on it. It's an amazing deal for anyone who pays only a little at a time.

And they tried solving the lag today but apparently they did not manage. It came back later on :<

chillinfar
09-30-2015, 05:13 PM
that discount, was just one correct step, but the main issue still present on goals, nerfs (like lack of assists in EG events) and enviroment issues like last lag incident.

Tenhou
09-30-2015, 07:00 PM
You know, a discussion like this won't end well as long as you feel the lag is an elaborate conspiracy against free players, it hits everyone just as hard. It's a problem on their end they have tried to fix and i hope they'll manage to fix it tomorrow or something. Don't use your puddings if you know it is lagging and they'll get wasted.

I can agree that not getting assists on SEGs is a silly move though, but that's about the only thing. I think EG is probably the one event type that really keeps being their weird test events. First event we had bugged guards, second event we had the whole slayer shizzle and this event we still don't get support counts on SEGs.

chillinfar
09-30-2015, 08:26 PM
I was joking when i mentioned it in shoutbox. Yoshi explained other causes days ago (issues with AWS servers)

Shadowfae
10-01-2015, 06:46 PM
So, it seems worth mentioning now that they fixed it. Just plinking an SEG for one minimum will now get you a kill point. I'm betting most of you already know about it, but in case anyone does not, it is now much better.

Pretty sure I'm not hitting 100 this time anyways, still need something like 89 more SEGs. But makes it more promising for the future! (And also will be trying to make it, of course)

chillinfar
10-01-2015, 07:12 PM
They should learn the meaning of balance. Otherwise, the base of paying players still be small. And they started PPS well on first 2 months.

blacksaber
10-01-2015, 07:55 PM
So all I need to do is smile at a super elite, and I get a point? Just wanted to be sure I read that right

Shadowfae
10-01-2015, 08:01 PM
So all I need to do is smile at a super elite, and I get a point? Just wanted to be sure I read that right

Yep, I have more than doubled my points so far tonight. :)

khermeker
10-01-2015, 08:45 PM
well my problem will be will more high sed friends and hope they dont fix bug... for now you can continues summon elites even if they are not killed...... still 1 super elites each 5 is bad very bad.....only hope all that i can find can be killed...

Shadowfae
10-01-2015, 09:00 PM
well my problem will be will more high sed friends and hope they dont fix bug... for now you can continues summon elites even if they are not killed...... still 1 super elites each 5 is bad very bad.....only hope all that i can find can be killed...

Hey, yours drop faster than mine do! :D

lacus
10-01-2015, 11:54 PM
So, it seems worth mentioning now that they fixed it. Just plinking an SEG for one minimum will now get you a kill point. I'm betting most of you already know about it, but in case anyone does not, it is now much better.

Pretty sure I'm not hitting 100 this time anyways, still need something like 89 more SEGs. But makes it more promising for the future! (And also will be trying to make it, of course)

That does sound very promising! My SEG kill count is like 5 atm xD, but hopefully I can still make it. I'm pretty sure my friends encounter SEG at a high enough rate for me to have quite a good chance :D

zephusdragon
10-02-2015, 12:33 PM
Also if you do spawn SEG make sure you check who you are sending support to. You only get 20 supports if you batch you might not get your hitters, especially if you have over 50 friends >.<