PDA

View Full Version : Sengoku Providence announced!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Eab1990
11-14-2016, 11:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWxkaXb_5fA

Coming to nutaku.net.

Koshka
11-14-2016, 12:39 PM
a clone of FKG?

Unregistered
11-14-2016, 01:39 PM
a clone of FKG?

You realize FKG is a clone of any of the thousands mobile/browser collection battlers right?
It seems pretty good and I like the 3 kingdoms story thingy, nice art and graphics, hope it has pvp unlike FKG and BGR :P

ZeroZet
11-14-2016, 02:13 PM
But why Three Kingdoms (Sangoku) when it is Warring States (Sengoku)?

- - - Updated - - -

Still, I like FKG, and I like Oda Nobuna take on Japan's history, so tis a quite an interesting project to me)

Eab1990
11-14-2016, 02:28 PM
Probably because Three Kingdoms is more recognizable/is a better-sounding name.

Ramazan
11-14-2016, 03:55 PM
A girl Ieyasu tokugawa? Oda nobunaga? o_O that sucks... I remember ieyasu with his belly from samurai warriors and warriors orochi series... Hope i wont get hyped and play this bs.

sniddy
11-14-2016, 04:02 PM
PvP

If that in someway ties to progress then pay to win will be a thing and I'm OUT

Optional PVP - fine lets the whales duke i out

Tenhou
11-14-2016, 04:10 PM
A girl Ieyasu tokugawa? Oda nobunaga? o_O that sucks... I remember ieyasu with his belly from samurai warriors and warriors orochi series... Hope i wont get hyped and play this bs.

To be fair, turning all of them into girls is a rather common theme in the japanese game/anime/manga industry. Sex sells, and what's better than having history rewritten with cute girls? Better get used to this if you ever look at other things in japan :P

Unregistered
11-14-2016, 05:52 PM
To be fair, turning all of them into girls is a rather common theme in the japanese game/anime/manga industry. Sex sells, and what's better than having history rewritten with cute girls? Better get used to this if you ever look at other things in japan :P

It actually seems, unlike others (FKG, BGR) it has some skill usage and target selection, and its turn based so great :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doN2eDlTymI

Aidoru
11-14-2016, 08:12 PM
Nice to see there's more control over characters. I'll try it out, I'm sure I can handle on another nutaku game or two. More things to do inbetween waiting for stamina regen for every game.

Not a big fan of the theme though, don't find the outfits cute/attractive, but regardless.

Side note, they just need to make Eiyuu Senki into a browser based game. This game reminds me of it. Female personification of historical characters but not just in Japan but throughout the world and has a pretty nice battle system, for its kind of game.

Eab1990
11-14-2016, 10:38 PM
I still need to get back to Eiyuu Senki.

Himiko a cute

Dorei0sama
11-15-2016, 01:26 AM
This game is looking good, i hope it fill in what fkg is lacking like a communicate system, pvp and manually activate skill.

Buster Wolf
11-15-2016, 01:33 AM
I can't remember the last Nutaku game I had general interest in, will be sure to check this one.

ZeroZet
11-15-2016, 02:31 AM
Hm, P2W PvP you say? Quite an unfortunate news, but let's hope it won't impede the progress and only be a side distraction.

Probably because Three Kingdoms is more recognizable/is a better-sounding name.Thing is, Three Kingdoms is almost universally used to refer a Period of Chinese history (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Kingdoms), while Sengoku (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sengoku_period) is of Japanese. Quite an ...interesting choice of naming...

KonKon
11-16-2016, 11:43 PM
As long as it doesnt use that sh**ty 3dUnity whatever that BGR used ( it runs on my old laptop, but not on my PC. How the F*** does it work like that?) and just the same engine as FKG then i'm in .

ZeroZet
11-17-2016, 03:48 AM
Use the proper browser for it, download the freshest version of web player and BGR will work perfectly! :cool:

KonKon
11-19-2016, 09:01 PM
Use the proper browser for it, download the freshest version of web player and BGR will work perfectly! :cool:

I did and it works fine on my Old laptop, so how come it didnt work with my PC despite practically it had the same setting's and FF are sync!!?
It just stop's there on the f**k'n fairies, then disconected.
so it's obvious the engine are flawed somewhere, and i'm not gonna waste another time just to figure the damn things to work.
Just not worth it.

ZeroZet
11-20-2016, 06:31 AM
The fact it works on your laptop is actually an indication of how good engine is :p And that your PC has its own problems. Format and fresh reinstall every dependency maybe?

I mean, I play it on Internet Explorer perfectly finely without a single issue!

sniddy
11-20-2016, 07:12 AM
if it works like BGR where I have to use a seperate browser for 1 game, it just won't happen

Drayvhen
11-24-2016, 03:15 AM
Pre-Registration is live and they are already after our money, doesnt bode well for the future.

Eab1990
11-24-2016, 04:12 AM
Was pre-reg like this in DMM too? Eh.

No 5* in my rolls yet.

Unregistered
11-24-2016, 04:27 AM
Nope. You could only keep 1 girl there was no paying for extra slots.

Eab1990
11-24-2016, 04:34 AM
I see.

What's this about "unlocking auto and speed" options? Are those not available by default in DMM either?

http://i.imgur.com/b6Y6FDt.png

Unregistered
11-24-2016, 04:47 AM
Auto battle and increased speed are just normal battle options on DMM so I don't know what to make of that.

Aidoru
11-24-2016, 07:38 AM
(for those who don't know how to find the link cause it sure took me a while)
http://www.nutaku.net/games/sengoku-providence/

Anyways, jeez, already money grubbing from the start.

Ended up with Hanahime (4 star). Meh. Will try again in 12 hours.

Eab1990
11-24-2016, 08:22 AM
Supposedly you have to unlock 2x/auto by leveling a little? If that's the case, paywalling something like that doesn't sound so bad. Scummy, yes, but not dropworthy.

And yeah, I got Hanahime as well. Suppose I could try to shoot for Yodo. As if Daisy wasn't enough of an indication of how great fanged lolis can be.

Arkinum
11-24-2016, 10:54 AM
25$ for a game I haven't even tried yet (and a free to play one at that)..... No thanks.

I only throw money at free to play games when they hold my attention for more than a month.

sniddy
11-24-2016, 12:11 PM
Getting communication error

Drayvhen
11-24-2016, 12:30 PM
Getting communication error

I had to refresh 3-4 time to get rid of it.

makinaz
11-24-2016, 02:42 PM
Both the oppai girls are paywalled during pre-registration? No thanks. Just terrible.

Aidoru
11-24-2016, 02:56 PM
Still no 5 star. Wished the game at least told us the skills or stats or something of the 4 star and under units.

ZeroZet
11-25-2016, 10:58 AM
Cute, it is. :rolleyes:

As mentioned above, we decided to monetize features that will not affect your ability of winning battles instead of turning the game into a P2W game. Auto/2x speed will be unlocked by any purchase under some conditions.

Too bad, it had such a good eye-candy...

velocibunny
11-25-2016, 02:53 PM
I have Akiyama Torashige (4*) and rolled Hanahime (4*) and spent so long trying to decide between the two my page timed out and I lost Hanahime as an option 7^7
then my last draw was gold, another Akiyama Torashige lol

Aidoru
11-25-2016, 04:04 PM
Cute, it is. :rolleyes:

Too bad, it had such a good eye-candy...

That's disappointing news. I don't know enough of about the game to be spending money on it yet.

3rd attempt and still no 5 stars.

tsunhime
11-26-2016, 02:57 AM
wait, so we wont get any auto or 2x speed if we do not pay? WTF.
I played Senpro in DMM website for half a year and u really need that 2X speed button. And btw any1 here bought the 2nd space already?

darkmoon87
11-26-2016, 09:17 AM
Nooooo I don't want more control! I personnally idle-farm those games while doing something else :p Still gonna give it a try.

Not having 2x or auto without paying is a really bad news... :(

Tenhou
11-26-2016, 10:49 AM
That honestly sounds really crappy. Paying 25$ to be able to get auto and speed boost? Every other damn game comes with them free if they have them.

Rolled my first 10 and got 2 4*s, went ahead and kept Uesugi Kagekatsu. Whether i get a better looking girl or a 5* remains to be seen, but i do love her looks.

Unregistered
11-26-2016, 11:10 AM
I keep getting communication error with the game. D:

darkmoon87
11-27-2016, 08:46 AM
I keep getting communication error with the game. D:

Did you try adding "/play" at the end of the url? So that would be [nutaku url]/games/sengoku-providence/play/. I used to have the same error and that would fix it.

vysethevaliant
11-27-2016, 06:12 PM
I don't know what's more surprising, the fact that Nutaku (or SuperHippo, who are apparently the ones managing this) expects people to spend $25/$50 on a pre-registration gatcha to get additional slots and chances for 5* characters as well as unlock the 2x/Auto Battle features (which should be free for everyone) for a game that (most, unless you've played the Japanese version) haven't played yet, or that there are some people who are actually willing to pay it.

I really love the art in this game, but the way the pre-registration gatcha is being handled kind of turns me off completely from the game. I bet the odds of F2P people pulling a 5* character on the initial gatcha/slot is ridiculously low too. It wouldn't surprise me if it was a 0.5% chance, but don't worry! Pay $50 and the chance increases to 50%! Pre-registration gatcha are supposed to encourage positivity and excitement for the game, this is doing quite the opposite. I hope there are a lot of whales out there, as they will likely be the only ones playing this.

I'll continue to do the free pre-registration gatcha rolls (for as long as I can), but if I fail to get a 5* I'll just pass on the game entirely. I know, given how the game is already shaping up, that this is likely my best chance of getting a 5* (without paying), so if I don't manage here, it'll be a long road ahead for me. In the Japanese version, apparently they have a 5* guarantee if you do a 10+1. I bet that won't transition to the English release.

I guess I'll stick with Flower Knight Girl.

Edit:

I just read this on their Facebook page. A comment from the developer or, at least, the one handling the English release.

"Again please wait for the game before making assumptions, the paid slots created during preregistration were made because players complained during DMM preregistration that it was difficult to decide which Senki to keep. Making them free in pre-registration would not have been fair for players going directly in the game.
We consider fair to add these features in this purchase. Again you are ock these features making a purchse and you also get the items you buy."

How thoughtful of them! They heard our pleas/complaints about being unable to choose between our two freshly-pulled 5* waifu, that they selflessly offered the $25/$50 paid in-game option, just so we wouldn't have to make that life-or-death decision. In addition, they lowered the rate of standard 5* pulls, unless we paid the premium fee, just so the F2P customers wouldn't be caught in the horrible situation of having a first and second 5* pulled, and no way to keep both (only having one slot available). They couldn't offer the second and third slots for free to all pre-registration customers, since that wouldn't "be fair". However, giving you the option to have this available if you opt to use your credit card? Yes, that they can do!

Thank you, SuperHippo. Thank you. We really appreciate you guys looking after your customers and the difficult decisions we could potentially have to make.

A Time to Screw
11-27-2016, 10:33 PM
https://s13.postimg.org/qxuncdslj/sengokuloli.png

99% lol, what an arbitrary number.

That means the 1% will be flat-chested girls getting boob-jobs, obviously.

vysethevaliant
11-27-2016, 11:42 PM
https://s13.postimg.org/qxuncdslj/sengokuloli.png

99% lol, what an arbitrary number.

That means the 1% will be flat-chested girls getting boob-jobs, obviously.
Worry not! You'll just need to purchase the "Uncensored" CG Pack for 5,000 Nutaku Gold, and all of the edits will be gone!

...I probably shouldn't give them any ideas...

Tenhou
11-28-2016, 01:00 AM
Honestly, i don't think allowing people to keep more girls from the pre-reg rolls if they pay a bit of money is bad. The fact that they gated 2x and auto behind it though? Nuh-uh, that's horrible. In most cases those very two things are what makes or breaks a game for me and i would have quit FKG already if nutaku had not implemented autorun.

The fact that it's behind a paywall makes me less likely to spend on the game since if the basic features do not adhere to me, i won't want to continue to begin with.

Eab1990
11-28-2016, 06:52 AM
Yeah, I don't mind the idea of paying for multiple slots for a pre-reg. Though $25 is a tall order already.

Not just the 2x/auto though, but gating two more 5*s behind that paywall is pretty scummy.

As for the 1% thing, I highly doubt it's lolis. They fucked up on BGR, sure, but X-Overd seems to be fine with the starter imouto beastgirl loli, or the loli ninja they gave out for pre-reg.

sniddy
11-29-2016, 01:29 AM
Honestly, i don't think allowing people to keep more girls from the pre-reg rolls if they pay a bit of money is bad. The fact that they gated 2x and auto behind it though? Nuh-uh, that's horrible. In most cases those very two things are what makes or breaks a game for me and i would have quit FKG already if nutaku had not implemented autorun.

The fact that it's behind a paywall makes me less likely to spend on the game since if the basic features do not adhere to me, i won't want to continue to begin with.

Can I check whats behind a paywall?

KonKon
11-29-2016, 09:51 PM
Got Oda Nobunaga.
but Meh... I want the Loli, and the SP effect for 5* are practically the same with 4* only a bit brighter.

Eliont
11-30-2016, 10:35 PM
FINALLY
https://pp.vk.me/c626926/v626926361/411f0/2Mm6IuGd0Ak.jpg

AzureWinter
12-01-2016, 12:54 AM
I'm really not sure what to make of this. Seems like this game is already garnering a lot of ill feelings.
I'm still willing to try it. Hopefully it doesn't take 5+ minutes to load, and require a refresh almost constantly like BGR.

Now what I'm curious of is listings of the 4* girls, their FB page only displays 5*. Shame that the consensus seems to be that with the paygate for slots they lowered the chance of 5*, and $30CAD is way too steep, so I will not hold my breath for a 5*.

Myrdin
12-01-2016, 03:50 AM
Though I do like the premise of this game (female samurais bashing it out in the fields) is appealing, If this is ment to be mostly pvp focus I think I will not join the ride. I am not big on PVP, never enjoyed the aspect (other than LoL but thats a MOBA so the concept is different), plus I dont think I wanna keep up with more than 2 browser games at a time. Flower Knight Girls and X-Overd are games I joined from the beginning and have been enjoying them, and while I might be able to join this game from the start as well, I think it would severly impact my time managment I have for these games.
If the game came before X-Overd the situation would be different though... maybe, depends on the PVP factor mostly.

Aidoru
12-01-2016, 05:30 AM
I'm actually expecting to drop X-Overd for this game, which I'm quite bored with already. The character designs in this are by far more appealing, especially with them all by the same artist so I don't have to deal with inconsistencies and I'm not even big on traditional Japanese armor either. I'm just hoping the battle system isn't gonna be... how would I say... lackluster?

Tenhou
12-01-2016, 11:37 AM
Expecting to drop this game unless i for some reason get really caught on it :P
Never did try X-Overd, in the end i could not be arsed.

Unregistered
12-01-2016, 12:28 PM
How the fuck do you get 5* from the gacha? I keep using all my tries and not getting shit.
Do I need to do something special? If they're all paywalled, then fuck this game.

Tenhou
12-01-2016, 04:18 PM
They're just super rare, like 1% chance to get one. Higher chances and more 5* choices if you pay though. But you can get them if you're a free player.

vysethevaliant
12-01-2016, 04:50 PM
I'm about ready to give up on this game.

Day #6 of doing this pre-registration gatcha, and not a single 5*. In the Japanese release, people were getting one (sometimes more than one) 5* in their first set of ten pulls, and they had the option to go beyond the ten daily pulls by sending out a tweet. Unfortunately, we don't have this option. They also had a feature where after they did 49 pre-registration gatcha pulls, the 50th was always a guaranteed 5*. If we had this in the Global release, I would have had my 5* by now (since this is Day #6 for me, and I do ten pulls per day).

I find it humorous that the supposed "reason" for SuperHippo giving us increased slots (for Nutaku Gold!!!) to keep additional characters, was because Japanese players were receiving so many 5* during their pre-registration gatcha that they had a hard time deciding who to keep. With the way the standard/default rates were lowered for the English version (unless you purchase those additional slots!!!), that's really not a problem, since you have such a slim chance to pull even a single 5*, let alone more than that. We never even reach the point of getting more 5* than we can handle, UNTIL we purchase the extra slots and receive that "increased chance for 5*" (which was probably the default drop-rate for the Japanese pre-registration gatcha). Kind of backwards.

Basically:

- SuperHippo lowered the default drop-rate for 5* girls, compared to the Japanese version. They also locked certain girls, as well as the standard drop-rate for 5*, behind a pay-wall.

- Want 2x/Auto Battle? Better pay!

I'm okay with them giving an increased number of slots if people wanted to pay. However, altering the rate of 5* character drops until you do defeats the purpose of the pre-registration gatcha. I doubt many people participate in these kinds of things for the 4* girls, I know I don't. I'd get enough of those by simply playing the game. As for locking game features (2x/Auto Battle) behind a pay-wall? I don't need to explain how awful that is.

At least this destroys any interest I could potentially have had in this game. The art is nice, and I enjoy the setting, but greed this early on is just inexcusable. I guess I'll just continue to support/pay money in Flower Knight Girl instead. I know Sengoku Providence won't be getting a single cent of me, or a minute of my time.

KonKon
12-01-2016, 05:26 PM
They're just super rare, like 1% chance to get one. Higher chances and more 5* choices if you pay though. But you can get them if you're a free player.

Even in [Idol Wars] Pre-Reg it's only 1.6% for 5*, but there's constantly SSR flying around the selves because there's the milestone rewards ( which prompt people to make more dupe account )
and xtra pulls from twiiter user.

for [Sengoku] it's harder to get 5* probably because:

1.People are probably being put-off by the paywall.
2.No milestone rewards.
3.only limited to 10 pulls.

put 1,2,3 together and there's less people doing Free Gatcha = Harder to get 5*.
It's like [Shooting Girl] Pre regs, most people got their 4* at the end of the event or none.

Unregistered
12-01-2016, 06:57 PM
That asshole can go and fuck himself. Ought to get sued out of every cent of money he has.
Nobody should be supporting this release. Go to DMM if you want to play this.

kayfabe
12-01-2016, 08:18 PM
I'd be madder but the 4 star Asakura Kagetake I pulled looks pretty doable.

Eab1990
12-01-2016, 08:23 PM
Asakura is pretty sexable, and I had her for a while (oddly, I haven't seen Hanahime since I replaced her).

But I finally got my first 5*, so...

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/205665210630012930/254020632289738753/unknown.png

Unregistered341
12-01-2016, 09:00 PM
to the people who got 5star from gacha,

may I ask where you are from (what ip u used while rolling)

I think this gacha is rigged based on ip

BarbatosZaku
12-02-2016, 12:10 AM
I got Lady Yodo, i am happy but isn´t the girl i want. Wait for me Monkey Girl!!!!!

Unregistered
12-02-2016, 12:24 PM
It's a rigged gacha. Don't even try it, or the game itself.
Go to DMM to play this instead.

- - - Updated - - -

My opinion on this bullshit is that it is high time we spoke up to Nutaku about their shitty business practices - with the lack of money or support.

When entire game features are paywalled, when units not originally paywalled are made paywalled, when the high-end rates are reduced to just about zero and the original rates are paywalled, this is absolutely unacceptable for the players.

We won't tolerate such blatant greed and abuse of the playerbase. Say NO to Nutaku Sengoku Providence!

Corintis
12-02-2016, 12:58 PM
Really, I'm only participating in this so that I can form the Uesugi-Takeda coalition, being an actual Uesugi irl myself :p

But really, this gacha is pissing me off; my main account pulls EVERYTHING BUT the scion of Uesugi Kenshin, while my alt pulls NOTHING BUT Kagekatsu :mad:. And as far as I'm able to tell, there's no Takeda available in the current gacha, minus points for that :(

Errant
12-02-2016, 01:58 PM
Never played the DMM version, but $25 per 5* doesn't seem like a good deal. Managed to get Oda Nobunaga after a week of rolls though, so guess I'll give the game a shot when its released. I like turn based RPGs and the art does look nice.

I eventually end up spending something on games I enjoy playing for a while, but annoying paywalls make me less likely to spend money, not more. Stuff like the Black Friday deals for Flower Knight Girl is what gets me to open my wallet, not this nonsense.

Mattress
12-02-2016, 02:36 PM
Worst launch EVER. Nutaku what are you doing? I hope this game will fail.

Myrdin
12-02-2016, 03:19 PM
Though I do not expect to be playing this, I was wondering about what people said.
First pull was a 4*, 9th pull was the 5* Nankoubou Tenkai. A single day of pulls.
She is nice, though if I had to choose to pay for another slot and the unlocked girls I would wanna get Akechi Mitsuhide.
Normally I dont really like girls of that type, but this one just... I dunno, clicks with me.

That being said, since part of the game features are locked behind a paywall (wtf, who is the CO for this release, fire that person immediately), and the two extra girls are also behind it, I wont bother. I might have been tempted If Akechi was viable via normal pull, not after paying 25$ for a slot, plus those locked features... come on. I didnt wanna go into this since it seems like a PVP, but was slightly tempted to try it.
Not anymore - which is a shame really, the game looks intresting enough, and I do dig that art (Akechi.... uch, how the heck did you charm me you Tanuki woman ! :D)

sniddy
12-02-2016, 03:48 PM
...wait are certain heros locked behind paywalls

and if so can you unlock them in game

...and yeh heavy PvP = wha;e fest and epenis game

Discoceris
12-02-2016, 10:51 PM
Worst launch EVER. Nutaku what are you doing? I hope this game will fail.

It will go the way of so many of their titles. They've never publicly released stats on their games, the way DMM does to drive hype, which all the more makes me leery of spending any money or time on new releases. I hope they NEVER get their hands on KanColle, because they don't ever deserve a cash cow like that, seeing how they've been running fraudulent paywall schemes.

I know what Nutaku is after, because so many tech companies have tried (and failed) to do ... they want to do things, even if it's downright scummy, to drive up the green on the ledger sheets, to entice acquisition, so that their founder(s) can make millions cashing the whole thing in. And if you think it's bad now, wait till whoever buys them out runs the show. There'll be tsunami of tears clogging up ethernet cables all around the world.

ZeroZet
12-03-2016, 06:32 AM
I know what Nutaku is after, because so many tech companies have tried (and failed) to do ... they want to do things, even if it's downright scummy, to drive up the green on the ledger sheets, to entice acquisition, so that their founder(s) can make millions cashing the whole thing in. And if you think it's bad now, wait till whoever buys them out runs the show. There'll be tsunami of tears clogging up ethernet cables all around the world.
Yet they are running $2 000 (http://www.nutaku.com/blog/nutaku-launches-2-million-adult-gaming-investment-fund/) 000 (http://www.nutaku.net/blog/adult-indie-funding-where-it-went-and-how-its-spent/) (and now $10 000 000 (http://www.nutaku.net/blog/nutakus-10-million-investment-in-adult/)) investment funds into english developers willing to do naughty games... Curious ways to drive ledgers to green, huh?

Besides, Nutaku doesn't develop any of their hosted games. (https://www.lewdgamer.com/2016/11/20/nutaku-superhippo-future-osawari-island/)

Doesn't make this version any less scammy. I'd would hope there won't be that many idiots who would support this bullcrap paywall policies and players would show devs behind this that such things are unacceptable, but not gonna delude myself. People with more dough than common sense will happily open their wallets anyway. :mad:
Well, b!tching on fan forums won't do much regardless. If any of you want to take it out on devs, take it to them, on social media outlets or something ;)

Wankyudo
12-03-2016, 02:08 PM
Never played the DMM version, but $25 per 5* doesn't seem like a good deal. Managed to get Oda Nobunaga after a week of rolls though, so guess I'll give the game a shot when its released. I like turn based RPGs and the art does look nice.

I eventually end up spending something on games I enjoy playing for a while, but annoying paywalls make me less likely to spend money, not more. Stuff like the Black Friday deals for Flower Knight Girl is what gets me to open my wallet, not this nonsense.

It's not. I'm just going to rip my comparison between us prereg and jp prereg from ulmf and paste it here (With some edits since I was pissed when I wrote it)

First, the very noticeable lack of the 50 = 1 guaranteed 5*. Anything below 5* doesn't help in the end dungeons. At all. The stat difference between a 4* -> 5* and a 5* - 6* is very noticeable in addition to the skill advantages.

Second, JP preregistering came with a 5* NO MATTER WHAT. Yamamoto Kansuke was a girl who was given to every single person who preregistered, who made a difference for a lot of people. Especially further down the line when she received her godified form that made light teams viable against dark teams again. (She also wasn't added to the preregister pool since she was being given for free. They didn't even want to pad their pool with her, which they'd be well justified in doing)

Third, the pool of 5* pull is even lower then jp preregister. I'm counting six on their front page; which in a release of a new game would be understandable, but it doesn't even compare to the whopping 11 available at JP preregister time. Yododono, Nohime, Eishoin, Hideyoshi Toyotomi, Nene, Akechi Mitsuhide, Ieyasu Tokugawa, Nankoubou Tenkai, Oda Nobunaga, Ishida Mitsunari, and finally Tadakatsu Honda.

40 dollars would net you a 10 roll with one guaranteed 5*. That's one 5* in addition to 9 other units who can be additional 5* or fodder units to exchange. During super white gacha time (Which happened every one or two months), it's 40 jewels (Which more or less was 40 dollars) and would net you 10 units, one guaranteed 6* (Because every girl is pre-evolved) and 9 either evolved 4*-5* or 5*-6*. And it started early into the lifetime of the game.

Fourth, that basic QoL function (x2 speed/auto hit) becomes a necessity to maintain your own sanity. This games dungeons and events favor quantity over quality. Majority of the events I ran involved 100 stages, which without either of those two becomes excruciatingly mind-numbing. Locking that behind the same paywall is a dirtbag thing to do.

Honorable mention goes to the reduced rates.

In short, $50 for 3 chances at a 5* (You can still have abysmal luck and get nothing) vs 2 guaranteed and (And free) 5* (Yamamoto and whoever you end up rolling). Then spending $40 dollars on another guaranteed 5* + 9 potential 5* or waiting to that super white and getting 2 guaranteed 5* + 1 guaranteed 6* + 9 guaranteed 5* (Either evolved 5s or evolved 6s)

Superhippo and Nutaku can go jump off a bridge. This is just an abomination

Myrdin
12-03-2016, 02:39 PM
As I said before. The CO responsible for this release needs to be fired immediately, and regardless of gender castrated so this genes of imbecility and greed do not spread any further.

Just the sheer volume of difference in those two releases is mind boggling.

If I could understand Japanese language, and was on time for the release of these games on DMM I would not be supporting this company (NUTAKU) by any stretch of imagination. Granted - In games like these where many events are non repeatable and you can permanently miss on stuff I would have to make it in time. I hate starting such games unless I was there from the very beginning (reason why I stuck to FKG and X-Overd, even though I did try Aegis and Kampani Girls) and as such avoided missing out on stuff.
Alas here I am, for I do not posses the benefits I mentioned above... yet, that is.

Tenhou
12-03-2016, 03:50 PM
Had no idea we were losing out on THAT horribly many things. Sheesh, greed at its finest.

Wutan
12-03-2016, 04:16 PM
I wish DMM would run the English Version of FKG too. At least we have got the Autorun feature for free and we will get a free Event 5* every two weeks. I have thought after the amazing Black Friday Deal (pick a 6* Girl for 10 bucks) they are moving in the right direction but after i have read about the Sengoku Providence announcement and the huge differences compared to the Japanese Version my hopes are crushed.

It's sad cause i like Games based on Japanese History and Sengoku Jidai is a very interesting time period but i won't spend money for necessary Features cause they should be there in the first place.

Shame on you Nutaku :mad:

vysethevaliant
12-03-2016, 04:58 PM
I finally got my first 5* today (Nankoubou Tenkai). She wasn't the one I wanted (wanted Oda Nobunaga), but I won't complain. A 5* is a 5*, and her stats are a complete mirror of Oda Nobunaga. The only difference are in the skills and that Oda's leader skill is a 20% increase to all types, while Nankoubou is 30% to Wind units.

I guess I'll give the game a try, having pulled a 5*, but I definitely won't be supporting it, even for $5. They don't deserve a cent from me, not after how they're handling all of this. I guess I'll never have 2x/Auto Battle because of it, but I'd rather that than throw money their way. Maybe...MAYBE...if they change their perspective, and re-adjust the game, but that's only after a stretch of time has passed and they've proven themselves to me. Without that, I can't in good conscience, give them my dollar.

Honestly, if they don't make amends for their early mistakes, I'd be surprised if this game has a life-span of more than six months. It's already turned off a lot of people (rightfully so), and while whales are always willing to pay, I doubt it'll be enough to keep the game going. But then, I guess it depends on how many whales there are.

Discoceris
12-03-2016, 06:07 PM
Yet they are running $2 000 (http://www.nutaku.com/blog/nutaku-launches-2-million-adult-gaming-investment-fund/) 000 (http://www.nutaku.net/blog/adult-indie-funding-where-it-went-and-how-its-spent/) (and now $10 000 000 (http://www.nutaku.net/blog/nutakus-10-million-investment-in-adult/)) investment funds into english developers willing to do naughty games... Curious ways to drive ledgers to green, huh?

You do know that they are after licensing, because if you take their "investment", your IP belongs to them. In short, yes, this is a way to drive up their "shareholder" value before ever going public (or attracting an acquisition). Think of it this way: If you were in a brothel, and you were competing with 9 other women, being displayed like an object for sale, and some rich dude walks in, I'm sure you're going to pull out all the stops you can.

Many tech companies have done this before, under the guise of "fostering nurturing or budding development", but all they were after was some no-name basement dweller who had this brilliant idea, and they wanted to own the next "Facebook", "Snapchat" or "Twitter". I know a lot of people in the investment community, so these kinds of things are quite common. I'm interested in knowing who exactly is pulling the strings behind Nutaku (and not the public face of some PR dweeb)

Errant
12-04-2016, 12:15 AM
Wow, our pre-reg really is horrendous compared to what JP got. Like, no comparison at all.

ReTuRnOfNoOb
12-04-2016, 12:16 PM
I got really lucky today, got one 4star and nine 3 stars

Wutan
12-04-2016, 12:29 PM
I got really lucky today, got one 4star and nine 3 stars

Yeah same...

If i don't get a 5* through luck i won't try that game...No way i am spending Money on this shit^^

sniddy
12-06-2016, 12:33 AM
from what I'm reading this is looking super greedy and things we need long term are behind paywalls

....I think I'll try on release but I'm not even sure on that

Errant
12-06-2016, 01:56 AM
Yeah its a real shame. I could forgive charging for the extra slots, but they completely killed the chance of getting a 5* in the free one - and this is coming from someone who lucked into Oda Nobunaga. Putting 2x/auto behind a paywall is just excessive.

Its funny, I didn't even know about the game until I read about how scummy they're handling the pre-reg. I took a look at the game itself and I really liked what I saw. :(

Cute art, patting/touching mini-game, multiple unlockable scenes per girl with some animated like in Osawari, and a more turn-based version of FKG...just kind of bummed out that this is how I ended up hearing about this game.

They said they did this as a way to make up for removing P2W features but well, they'd have to make some pretty big changes and put out some damn good offers like the recent FKG ones to make up for this. Maybe someone who's familiar with the DMM version can comment how bad the P2W aspect in the original version was.

Unregistered
12-06-2016, 07:57 AM
Anyone has some idea of when could the pre-reg end? Not sure if it's worth to purchase slot now...

Largepotato
12-06-2016, 08:58 AM
Still haven't rolled a 5*.

Wankyudo
12-06-2016, 03:09 PM
Yeah its a real shame. I could forgive charging for the extra slots, but they completely killed the chance of getting a 5* in the free one - and this is coming from someone who lucked into Oda Nobunaga. Putting 2x/auto behind a paywall is just excessive.

Its funny, I didn't even know about the game until I read about how scummy they're handling the pre-reg. I took a look at the game itself and I really liked what I saw. :(

Cute art, patting/touching mini-game, multiple unlockable scenes per girl with some animated like in Osawari, and a more turn-based version of FKG...just kind of bummed out that this is how I ended up hearing about this game.

They said they did this as a way to make up for removing P2W features but well, they'd have to make some pretty big changes and put out some damn good offers like the recent FKG ones to make up for this. Maybe someone who's familiar with the DMM version can comment how bad the P2W aspect in the original version was.

Their excuse is a load of horseshit. The only pvp aspect to the game was an OPTIONAL 4 guild point-based free-for-all(No rankings. It was just you did your matches for the day, you got currency to spend in the pvp shop for shopgirls. Anyone could get it, as you were rewarded medals for 3rd, 2nd, and 1st) Girls were handed out like candy due to the amount of increased rate gachas they had, so no guild had an advantage over another in that respect; and even limited girls wouldn't make a guild broken. Pvp stamina was refilled with farmed currency or running regular dungeons; so the only advantage whales had was refilling reg stamina and running dungeons to increase their guild buff (Which if you take the buff too high; you become a bigger target to the other three guilds.) That was the beauty of their system, it was exceptionally hard to whale to a significant advantage. Their were still people who are able to P2W, but they do so for an extremely paltry reward in comparison to say...a ranking event. Which there weren't any.

Errant
12-06-2016, 04:34 PM
Their excuse is a load of horseshit. The only pvp aspect to the game was an OPTIONAL 4 guild point-based free-for-all(No rankings. It was just you did your matches for the day, you got currency to spend in the pvp shop for shopgirls. Anyone could get it, as you were rewarded medals for 3rd, 2nd, and 1st) Girls were handed out like candy due to the amount of increased rate gachas they had, so no guild had an advantage over another in that respect; and even limited girls wouldn't make a guild broken. Pvp stamina was refilled with farmed currency or running regular dungeons; so the only advantage whales had was refilling reg stamina and running dungeons to increase their guild buff (Which if you take the buff too high; you become a bigger target to the other three guilds.) That was the beauty of their system, it was exceptionally hard to whale to a significant advantage. Their were still people who are able to P2W, but they do so for an extremely paltry reward in comparison to say...a ranking event. Which there weren't any.

Great, so its just some good ol' fashioned money grubbing then. I get the need to actually make a profit and keep the game running, but monetizing basic features that were free on DMM is just scummy. I can only hope all the negative feed back they're getting means we won't see more of it in the future, but I'm worried its going to ruin the game before its even out.

Its just such a shame, the more I hear about the game itself the more I like it. The ranking events is what made me quit Osawari in the first place, so hearing they're not in here is great. Too bad about how its being handled. I guess I'll just wait until release and see what they do with the gachas. If they don't change the draw rates and don't overprice the specials from DMM I can stick with it. For reference I won't touch the step-up gachas on FKG but I'll do some of the cheaper specials.

Thanks for explaining how it all worked on DMM. I'm pretty bummed out by this, but I figure you're even more disappointed since you spent time on the JP version.

GuestLT
12-06-2016, 04:39 PM
180 rolls between my 2 accounts so far and no 5*

Definitely motivating me to scrap the game before even trying it...

Agru
12-06-2016, 05:29 PM
Anyone has some idea of when could the pre-reg end? Not sure if it's worth to purchase slot now...

From Nutaku blog:

Players can (...) join the action when the game releases December 14th!

Wutan
12-06-2016, 05:43 PM
From Nutaku blog:

Players can (...) join the action when the game releases December 14th!

120 rolls between two accounts and no 5* yet...

7 days time left...If i don't get a 5* through luck than screw that game.

Bäh the way they handled there Pre-Reg. makes me sick...

They want money and the game hasn't even started...

Unregistered
12-06-2016, 10:21 PM
Don't pay money for this crap. Don't even play it either. Let Nutaku Sengoku Providence crash and burn in a lack of profit from day 1 to the day (hopefully within a week) they pull it for lack of success.

saike
12-06-2016, 11:03 PM
Don't pay money for this crap. Don't even play it either. Let Nutaku Sengoku Providence crash and burn in a lack of profit from day 1 to the day (hopefully within a week) they pull it for lack of success.

why such hate?

AzureWinter
12-06-2016, 11:06 PM
The other day I finally got a 4* I like.
Now the problem is I keep ROLLING her. Even though she's already the one I am keeping. Never once did I roll the the last 4* I had. This is really skeevy, I am basically denied a roll because it picks the character I already have.
Two rolls yesterday, and 4 today. Wow.

Myrdin
12-07-2016, 02:05 AM
The other day I finally got a 4* I like.
Now the problem is I keep ROLLING her. Even though she's already the one I am keeping. Never once did I roll the the last 4* I had. This is really skeevy, I am basically denied a roll because it picks the character I already have.
Two rolls yesterday, and 4 today. Wow.

You wished for her so badly now she started stalking you :D

Dorei0sama
12-07-2016, 02:14 AM
Just know this game's pre reg draw today, tried to draw and here is the result 2769.
The right one looks like Camilla from fkg so i choose the left one. My guess on this game is the gacha will be full 4 stars and 5 star will be rare as hell (probably 5 % chance of getting), 6 star behind the ridiculous pay wal at leastl in the first 6 months opening.

Discoceris
12-07-2016, 03:35 AM
Just know this game's pre reg draw today, tried to draw and here is the result 2769.
The right one looks like Camilla from fkg so i choose the left one. My guess on this game is the gacha will be full 4 stars and 5 star will be rare as hell (probably 5 % chance of getting), 6 star behind the ridiculous pay wal at leastl in the first 6 months opening.

I'm willing to bet the same rate as FKG, except FKG's 4 star is a slightly better rate than Sengoku's. The DMM version had better rates. In fact, when playing 2 other DMM titles, I had an easier time getting better draws than Nutaku's. Moarsi jokes aside, with FKG on DMM, I pulled rainbows and golds at the same rate as gold and silvers on Nutaku's. And I have really horrible luck overall in any game I play, so there's that.

Dorei0sama
12-07-2016, 04:01 AM
I'm willing to bet the same rate as FKG, except FKG's 4 star is a slightly better rate than Sengoku's. The DMM version had better rates. In fact, when playing 2 other DMM titles, I had an easier time getting better draws than Nutaku's. Moarsi jokes aside, with FKG on DMM, I pulled rainbows and golds at the same rate as gold and silvers on Nutaku's. And I have really horrible luck overall in any game I play, so there's that.

Surprisingly, I also have an fkg acc on dmm (played it for one and a half month now), i use it for hoarding gems, 230 gem, havent able to draw any 6 stars yet (get mostly 4 stars from free drawing ticket). However, it's surely feel better when i receive more fg.

Wutan
12-07-2016, 04:49 AM
The Rates are the same in both Versions i guess but DMM Players getting much more Gems from the Daily Logins compared to us and that means they have more chances to participate in a 10+1 and draw something good^^

AzureWinter
12-07-2016, 06:26 PM
You wished for her so badly now she started stalking you :D

Can't say I wished for her - I've been trying to find info on the other 4*s so I could figure out exactly who I wanted to keep rolling for, because I really doubt I'm going to get a 5*
I liked Asakura Kagetake better than the other 4* whose name I forgot.

ZeroZet
12-07-2016, 08:50 PM
So it IS possible to roll 5*, huh? Still most likely drop this scammy bullcrap straight after the tutorial, but now I at least am inclined to try the tutorial :D

http://i.imgur.com/CRVEUPP.jpg

Discoceris
12-08-2016, 02:17 AM
So it IS possible to roll 5*, huh? Still most likely drop this scammy bullcrap straight after the tutorial, but now I at least am inclined to try the tutorial :D

http://i.imgur.com/CRVEUPP.jpg

I think the rate is very similar to trying to get a rainbow in FKG. According to the Wikia on this game, 5★ girls = 6★ in FKG. However, according to DMM players, it seems that the progression curve is really, really steep compared with FKG, so you're required to get the 5★, despite Nutaku's claim that you don't *need* them.

A Time to Screw
12-08-2016, 03:41 AM
Welp, once again this game is released early for Canadian fags.
Which gimps them out of prereg gatcha if they haven't rolled a 5* yet.
Not that it matters unless you're gullible enough to pay their preorder bullshit.

Day one and they're already trying to wring all the money outta ya. Pretty much all of the gacha roll machines only allow paid magatama.
https://s6.postimg.org/aod31ru2p/Untitled.png

Magatama currency rates are [1 Maga = 100 Nutaku Gold] with some discount on bulk purchases. But considering most of the default premium gacha machines need at least 70 paid magatamas...that's roughly $45 per spin anyways, comparable to FKG's common wallet raping deals
https://s6.postimg.org/t57hsla0x/Untitled.png

Pretty much almost all of the "sensible" Gacha draw options in this game require Paid "Magatama's" only. (The cheapest is 70 magatama)
https://s6.postimg.org/ko7zho5c1/Untitled.png

The only free options are 40 Magatama 10-draw at a rate of 2.61% for a 5*

Eliont
12-08-2016, 06:24 AM
Well, i already got the best ever 5* so i at least will give this a try.

Unregistered
12-08-2016, 07:15 AM
lol, some how it costs more to draw 10 then to draw 1 ten times; that's like uber odd.

Wankyudo
12-08-2016, 08:41 AM
So I just made a new dmm account on JP and got a VPN for the nutaku

DMM: Finished tutorial, rolled a 10 roll from the 40 courtesy magatama. Received 1 5* (Christmas Hideyoshi). Had 52 magatama inside gift box on a new account created, rolled again and got another 5* because 10 rolls are guaranteed 1 5* no matter what. 12 magatama left over
Speed/Auto given from the getgo

Nutaku: Finished tutorial, rolled the 10 roll. 4 4* and 6 3*... Because that guaranteed 5* effect is a separate 70 magatama gacha instead of being implemented into the normal gacha system LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE. No magatama left over
Auto is given for free at level 40 and speed is at level 50.

I also vaguely remember the half stamina for dmm being like level 30 or 50 while nutaku is 15.

JP devs success because their game basically says it's ok to be a free player. Nutaku punishes and piles crap on you for not paying them money

Eab1990
12-08-2016, 08:52 AM
Auto is given for free at level 40 and speed is at level 50.

That doesn't sound *too* terrible, but everything else, lol.

Yeah, I can't imagine this game surviving long in this state. It'll still have whales, sure, but gg turning away most of the F2P base before the game even begins.

Aidoru
12-08-2016, 08:58 AM
Real shame the route Nutaku/SupperHippo decided to go with this.

Anyone know what will happen if I use a VPN to play the nutaku version and stop using it? Would I keep getting to use free roll?

A Time to Screw
12-08-2016, 09:55 AM
That doesn't sound *too* terrible, but everything else, lol.

Level 30/50 takes forever to reach if half stam costs lasts only till level 15

Eab1990
12-08-2016, 09:59 AM
Level 30/50 takes forever to reach if half stam costs lasts only till level 15

I don't mind a click/afk grind if I feel like it's worth it in the end. It's not like FKG was intolerable in the first month or so before we had autorun. Or even Aigis and its endless Dragon Hunting.

The devs seem to be doing a good job of making that not the case here though.

Arkinum
12-08-2016, 10:47 AM
So this game seems to be out in my region. So far I'm not really impressed. The home screen HUD reminds me of Kanpani. The art style is simple, but fits this kind of story narrative. The attempt at humor is not bad.

Loading times are atrocious, and there is no way of telling the progress other than a trotting pony. Forcing people to pay to unlock some key features is kind of a cheap move.

I'll try this game a bit more, but I imagine I'll be dropping it shortly. -_-

A Time to Screw
12-08-2016, 10:51 AM
JP devs success because their game basically says it's ok to be a free player. Nutaku punishes and piles crap on you for not paying them money

This man speaks the truth.

The usual gachas on DMM only cost about 40 magatamas for a 10 draw with a guranteed 5*. You can even use free magatamas
The cheapest gacha that gurantees a 5* on Nutaku costs 70 magatamas at least, paid magatamas only.

Here's an image of DMM's gacha options. Unlike Nutaku's that has a fucking million different Pay Only gachas, DMM has only 2 simple gachas. 40 magatamas for a 10-draw and guranteed 5*
https://s6.postimg.org/i3tz4lo8x/dmmsungoku.png

Eab1990
12-08-2016, 10:57 AM
So this game seems to be out in my region. So far I'm not really impressed. The home screen HUD reminds me of Kanpani. The art style is simple, but fits this kind of story narrative. The attempt at humor is not bad.

Loading times are atrocious, and there is no way of telling the progress other than a trotting pony. Forcing people to pay to unlock some key features is kind of a cheap move.

I'll try this game a bit more, but I imagine I'll be dropping it shortly. -_-

Day one loading times being atrocious are nothing new though.

Errant
12-08-2016, 11:09 AM
Wow. Just wow. What they did to the gachas ruins any last hope I had for the game.

Real shame the route Nutaku/SupperHippo decided to go with this.

Anyone know what will happen if I use a VPN to play the nutaku version and stop using it? Would I keep getting to use free roll?

Same question. Rather not wait a week for disappointment if I can get it out of the way now.

Arkinum
12-08-2016, 11:26 AM
@Eab1990 True enough I guess.

DMAsh
12-08-2016, 12:05 PM
Good grief, loading times really are disgusting. So bad that it took over half an hour to get past the tutorial alone (not to mention the few crashes that happened that forced me to refresh the page). And after looking at the gachas all I feel is frustration coupled with a minor headache.

I have to ask, does anyone know how Sengoku Providence was like at DMM when it first came out? I know the pre-reg was way better from what I heard, but no details when the game actually came out.

tsunhime
12-08-2016, 02:52 PM
WOW...as a guy who play senpro in DMM from when it was released, the nutaku version is utter shit.
every gacha literally "only paid magatama". I know they need this game to make money but this is just horrible. and no auto or 2x speed till high level.
In dmm version is much more forgiving. The Gacha in DMM is whenever u do 10 rolls u will at least have 1 5*(there r chance it will be duplicate).
i`m really disappointed even though me and some of my friends who plays senpro in dmm think about moving to nutaku version.

sniddy
12-08-2016, 03:04 PM
The point of freemium, lure them in with easy currency, cut off the supply and make it tempting to spend money

Sure that's a little cynical - but the point off freemium is this

Making it that high, whaling that hard - and I understand there's a competitive game too - so Epeen and wallet warriors a-hoy

I suspect Im out before I start, looking at X-overds horrid gold > currency rate makes me really wonder if I want anything to do with that too - but at least the trickle coming in will carry on so - slow but steady I could make 50 in...well 50 days

vysethevaliant
12-08-2016, 08:25 PM
I'm kind of upset Canada got a soft-launch. Gives me less time to try for Oda Nobunaga, but at least I managed a 5* character otherwise I'd be really upset. I can't imagine how those who spent money for the unlocked slots feel, with a few more days to go until the official launch, only to get their time cut short.

Anyway, I started this last night (well, early morning actually), and I find myself really liking the characters, story, and the music. Also, the game is a lot more humorous than I thought it would be. What I don't particularly care for is the constant/slow loading between screens (it is a soft-launch, I guess) and the "Paid Magatama ONLY!" gatcha. It's nice that we (as F2P players) have the option to save up 40/280, to do a guaranteed single/multi-pull with 5* characters, but given how slow currency-earning is, that will likely take a while. I'm tempted to purchase the $5 5* character pull, since it's cheap enough to not really feel bad if I later quit the game (due to greed), but I'm also a bit apprehensive over supporting this game when it's going about things as they are.

It's nice to see that Auto/2x Battle are only locked behind the Player Rank and NOT paid. It'll take a decent while to get there, but you probably shouldn't be using Auto Battle in the beginning anyway.

The scenes seem decent enough (I had forgotten that they're animated, at least the 5* ones are), but I did notice that the first scene with Nankoubou Tenkai (when animated) was censored. It wasn't when it was still, but the moment it started moving the area was mosaic'd. :(

I'm not sure I'll stick with this game or not. I might purchase the starter bundle ($5 isn't much at all), and just focus on the story content. GVG doesn't really interest me if it's going to be full of whales vs whales, so I'll just concern myself with solo story/events and see how far that can carry me.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I think the banners might be incorrect (when they list that you can only use paid Magatama, maybe they later changed their mind but didn't reflect it in the banner text?). I can't check for sure, since I'm just under 70 Magatama for a ten-pull, but when I try to use the 70 Magatama gatcha (for the Premium/Light/Dark/Fire/Wind gatcha), I get a message that I have 68 Magatama but 70 is required. If I choose the other gatcha, such as the 40 Magatama for a guaranteed single-pull 5*, or the Ultra Premium Twp 5* guaranteed gatcha, I get a notice that I don't have enough paid Magatama. So maybe the only gathat that required paid Magatama are Ultra Premium and 5* Gatcha.

I'll know later tonight, when I hit 70 Magatama and try. I'll post the results here.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so I have 71 Magatama now, but when I go to choose the Fire gatcha, I get this:

"70 Paid Magatama for a Guaranteed 5* Fire Senki

You have 1 Paid Magatama
and 71 Free Magatama

Use 70 Magatama and 0 Paid Magatama to
draw?
NOTE: Free Magatama will be used first."

So...if I use 70 free Magatama instead of paid, do I get the guaranteed 5*? The way it sounds it's as though they need to be paid, but it's letting me pull the gatcha anyway. :/

AzureWinter
12-08-2016, 08:34 PM
Aw, no!
Now I can't keep rolling for a 5*.
It's like they're doing everything they can to make people hate this game.

Unregistered
12-08-2016, 09:11 PM
If VPN can get you into early release, can it get you out?

Fujinaito
12-08-2016, 09:30 PM
So I turned on my VPN to Canada to try out the game and I have 2 things to report.

The load times are atrocious, but if you go into the Display Settings and turn it to Low quality, it will be much more bearable (until they get the load times fixed).

Secondly I turned off my VPN and went to the site to see what happens. It looks like you can reroll for your free gacha, but if you hit the roll button it just pops up an error and it fails.

Aidoru
12-08-2016, 09:58 PM
So I turned on my VPN to Canada to try out the game and I have 2 things to report.

The load times are atrocious, but if you go into the Display Settings and turn it to Low quality, it will be much more bearable (until they get the load times fixed).

Secondly I turned off my VPN and went to the site to see what happens. It looks like you can reroll for your free gacha, but if you hit the roll button it just pops up an error and it fails.

Thanks for testing. Guess I'll just wait since I still haven't rolled a 5star.

Largepotato
12-09-2016, 07:35 AM
The only paid gacha worth doing is the limited time 5 pMag for a 5* start up gacha.

For free Mag, use the once per day limited gacha.

vysethevaliant
12-09-2016, 04:17 PM
So, apparently you can't use free Magatama on the element gatcha, despite the prompt box saying you could. It was fixed when the daily rolled over yesterday, and they've updated the prompt box to state that paid Magatama are required. The fact that we don't have ANY gatcha currently in the game yet, that offers you a guaranteed 5* with a multi-pull (Japan has this), is disappointing. Every single one of the usable gatcha are "paid Magatama only", and it's not difficult to see the greed for the ones behind this version (SuperHippo?).

It's really depressing, as there's a good game here. I've been playing just the story content, and the characters/music are interesting, and the dialogue is fun to read (funny at times, too). However, the constant push for paid Magatama over the ones you earn for free is frustrating, especially considering that you'll essentially need the 5* characters for later content. This isn't like Flower Knight Girl where 5* characters are basically the bulk of your team (earned through events, and regularly through gatcha pulls), unless you get lucky with 6* pulls or opt to pay. 5* characters in Sengoku Providence shouldn't be this difficult to get, and I'm not exactly thrilled about throwing them all away with the ~3% chance to get them in our FREE MAGATAMA gatcha. It's why Japan has that guaranteed 5* multi-pull in the first place, since the game is centered around you having a decent amount of them. If SuperHippo continues to rely on forcing people to use paid Magatama for all of the guaranteed 5* multi-pulls, it's going to cripple everyone who isn't P2P. Instead, why not make the option for a guaranteed multi-pull with paid Magatama be cheaper/lower than free Magatama? Maybe have it so (if you pay) you can choose which 5* you get out of the pull? Or have it so, if the number of Magatama between free and paid are the same, the paid variant get 2-3 guaranteed 5* out of a multi-pull while free Magatama only get the one.

Give me an option to save up a nice amount and spend them for a guaranteed 5*, and then we'll talk. Until then, I guess I'll save as long as I can until that happens, or I get tired of waiting for the developers to fix things and move on. I'm guessing it'll be the latter. :/

Unregistered
12-09-2016, 05:07 PM
Makes you wonder what sort of PtW the pre-register debacle allegedly prevented.

BarbatosZaku
12-09-2016, 10:32 PM
Seriously? the only form to obtain 5 is with paid magatama? and the DMM allow you a guaranted 5 with his gatcha? I hope this game fail this is true!!!!

vysethevaliant
12-09-2016, 11:16 PM
Seriously? the only form to obtain 5 is with paid magatama? and the DMM allow you a guaranted 5 with his gatcha? I hope this game fail this is true!!!!
You can use free Magatama in the "free" gatcha, but you're dealing with a ~3% chance of getting a 5* with it. Considering the only truly usable characters are going to be your 5*'s (this is why so many of the gatcha in the Japanese version guarantee you one with a multi-pull, even for the free Magatama ones), the chance of you getting something useful out of your multi-pull is pretty high.

Basically, in the English version, if you want a guaranteed 5*, you'd better pay. In the Japanese version, you just have to do a multi-pull on the advertised gatcha banner. They obviously have paid-only options, but there's still an outlet for those who remain F2P.

Discoceris
12-10-2016, 01:14 AM
Nutaku never discloses their licensing fees, so there's that. The problem is that their shitty business model runs on a 6 or 12 month cycle (if even that long), and then they surreptitiously ween...

sniddy
12-10-2016, 04:13 AM
I think I'll pass on this one, seems too greedy with free currency and too geared to make me pay instead of encouraging me

Unregistered
12-10-2016, 05:47 AM
Other ways of getting 5 * are from the event quest, requires some grinding though to beat the stage and luck for the drop. Alternatively would have to wait for global launch and see if there are any event giveaways

Wutan
12-10-2016, 06:26 AM
Well lets hope the Hardcore Whales keep supporting them. FKG is the only game i care for atm :p <br />
<br />
But i am positive. There are always some really wealthy individuals out there^^

DMAsh
12-10-2016, 07:58 AM
Other ways of getting 5 * are from the event quest, requires some grinding though to beat the stage and luck for the drop. Alternatively would have to wait for global launch and see if there are any event giveaways

Are those 5 Star Senki from event quests weaker than the gacha ones? 'Cause I have a 4 Star Water Tiger and from what I can see, her base stats are like 10%~ weaker at max lvl unevolved compared to 4 Stars from gacha like Oda Nobuhide and I wonder if it's similar to 5 Stars.

inferno1337
12-11-2016, 06:55 AM
Could someone please explain how the skill leveling works?

There is LUK (drop chance), and two bars to the right named "Special Skill 1 (Level 1) chance" and "Luck 11 - Special Skill 1&2 level".

How do they correlate with upgrade materials, senki level and LUK? The guide is not clear and translation errors might give the wrong idea.

Is it OK to simply level up the senkis without caring about skill levels? Or is it imperative to somehow increase those luck bars when the senki is low level?

Largepotato
12-11-2016, 08:38 AM
Only way to increase Luk is to use girl dupes as mats.

vysethevaliant
12-12-2016, 07:27 PM
This is my issue with this game. I'm going to work my way down the gatcha list in-game.

Normal Gatcha:

1 draw/5 Magatama. 10 draw/40 Magatama. Only 2.61% chance for a 5*. Can use use free Magatama!.

Premium Gacha: (5* Guaranteed on 10 Draw)

1 spin/5 Magatama, 10 spin/70 Magatama. Paid Magatama only!

Max Level Gacha: (5* Max Level Guaranteed on 10 Draw)

1 spin/12 Magatama, 10 spin/130 Magatama. Paid Magatama only!

Five Luck Gacha: (5* 5 luck Guaranteed on 10 Draw)

1 spin/18 Magatama, 10 spin/215 Magatama. Paid Magatama only!

Ultra Premium Two 5* Guaranteed Gacha:

10 draw for 90 Paid Magatama.

Light Senki Gacha: (5* Guaranteed on 10 Draw)

1 draw/5 Magatama, 10 draws/70 Magatama. Paid Magatama only!

Dark Senki Gacha: (5* Guaranteed on 10 Draw)

Fire Senki Gacha: (5* Guaranteed on 10 Draw)

Wind Senki Gacha: (5* Guaranteed on 10 Draw)

Water Senki Gacha: (5* Guaranteed on 10 Draw)

By now you're thinking: "That's a lot of paid Magatama! Surely they must have better free options!". Well...

3* Gacha:

1 draw/2 Magatama, 10 draw/18 Magatama. Guaranteed 3* characters. Can use free Magatama!

4* Gacha:

1 draw/8 Magatama, 10 draw/75 Magatama. Guaranteed 4* characters. Can use free Magatama!

Now it's getting good! Surely this should continu-

5* Gacha:

1 draw/40 Magatama, 10 draw/280 Magatama. Guaranteed 5* characters. Paid Magatama only!

Well, there goes all of my excitement. Seriously, for the amount of Magatama the 5* gacha is asking for, the least they could do is make it available to free Magatama. The banner doesn't even state paid-only, and the 3*/4* gacha in the same set are free but the only one you want (5*) isn't.

To those who will begin playing this game soon, I hope you enjoy spending money. I know I won't. I'll stick around as long as I can to see if they change thing, and if not, I'll be taking my attention elsewhere. :/

Unregistered
12-12-2016, 07:27 PM
180 rolls between my 2 accounts so far and no 5*

Definitely motivating me to scrap the game before even trying it...

Update: 300(!) rolls and no 5*... Just crazy disrespectful to the players. So yeah, hope this game dies a fiery death and no one pays a cent for it.

Ikki
12-14-2016, 04:46 AM
Soooo, any news on some changes or they are still going through with this shitty p2w method?

sniddy
12-14-2016, 12:51 PM
Basically games locked behind a paywall don't pay unless you be whaleing - .'. community and games dead before it lives

Dorei0sama
12-14-2016, 01:22 PM
From my experience in flower knight girl, this game is not gonna fail. The art and gameplay look better than fkg. The price initially looks expensive but still in same price range as fkg's. There is a lot of whaling in fkg maybe they ll move to this game lol. And even in minor game like x-overd, there is quite a few people whaling. No wonder nutaku dev can be positive about this game survivability.

Wutan
12-14-2016, 01:35 PM
From my experience in flower knight girl, this game is not gonna fail. The art and gameplay look better than fkg. The price initially looks expensive but still in same price range as fkg's. There is a lot of whaling in fkg maybe they ll move to this game lol. And even in minor game like x-overd, there is quite a few people whaling. No wonder nutaku dev can be positive about this game survivability.

hmm i don't know i have heard that 5* in Sengoku Providence are mandatory to beat the harder Maps. FKG is an exception. You don't have to whale to beat the game and that's in my opinion a lot healthier than a game that will be played by Whales exclusively...

I thought Nutaku FKG is bad compared to the DMM Version but Sengoku Providence is the tip of the iceberg.

Dorei0sama
12-14-2016, 02:27 PM
hmm i don't know i have heard that 5* in Sengoku Providence are mandatory to beat the harder Maps. FKG is an exception. You don't have to whale to beat the game and that's in my opinion a lot healthier than a game that will be played by Whales exclusively...

I thought Nutaku FKG is bad compared to the DMM Version but Sengoku Providence is the tip of the iceberg.

I havent played sengoku on dmm but the game seems to have a lot of initial 4 stars girl and 3 star girl. http://senpro.wikia.com/wiki/Fire. I am sure people can still ẹnjoy f2p.

Tenhou
12-14-2016, 03:56 PM
If we go by DMM rankings then senpro is quite a lot lower (somewhere in the 30s) than FKG in popularity (somewhere in the 10s if i remember correctly).

Also, art is subjective and i do not feel the senpro art is particulary better than FKG's art. It's a different style is all.

Eab1990
12-15-2016, 08:42 AM
There's also a lack of lolis.

Release is postponed for tomorrow at 8 AM PST, apparently.

Tenhou
12-15-2016, 11:12 AM
Was wondering if i had missheard the release date, that clears things up.

A Time to Screw
12-15-2016, 12:10 PM
I originally posted a wall of text in Sengoku official discord's suggestions channel noting the differences between Nutaku's overpriced gacha and DMM's more free-player friendly gacha. A lot of people read and agreed that changes needed to be made.

But nearing launch, they've suddenly blocked the Suggestion's channel so no public user can view it without permission. Basically censoring all the controversy in the beta. Classy.

Good thing I screencapped it. I'm gonna post it here and let you guys see for yourself just how much Nutaku Sengoku's business practice is highway robbery. And judging by their unapologetic reaction to the controversy, they don't seem willing to make any drastic changes soon.

Page 1:
https://s6.postimg.org/nccljdhc1/sen1.png

Page 2:
https://s6.postimg.org/fkvvktd6p/sen2.png

Page 3:
https://s6.postimg.org/6r9khgflt/sen3.png

Page 4:
https://s6.postimg.org/8kch5s0sh/sen4.png

Page 5:
https://s6.postimg.org/ukstmejgh/sen5.png

Page 6:
https://s6.postimg.org/kc0cgkvep/sen6.png

tl;dr Every gacha machine on Nutaku Sengoku that guarantees a 5* units is paid magatama except the normal one which only has a 2.61% for a 5* unit.
Meanwhile on DMM, every gacha machine is usable with Free Magatama and guarantees a 5* unit for every 10 draw.

Wutan
12-15-2016, 12:35 PM
I originally posted a wall of text in Sengoku official discord's suggestions channel noting the differences between Nutaku's overpriced gacha and DMM's more free-player friendly gacha. A lot of people read and agreed that changes needed to be made.

But nearing launch, they've suddenly blocked the Suggestion's channel so no public user can view it without permission. Basically censoring all the controversy in the beta. Classy.

Good thing I screencapped it. I'm gonna post it here and let you guys see for yourself just how much Nutaku Sengoku's business practice is highway robbery. And judging by their unapologetic reaction to the controversy, they don't seem willing to make any drastic changes soon.

Page 1:

Page 2:

Page 3:

Page 4:

Page 5:

Page 6:

Thank you. As i expected. Censorship and Greed...it's disgusting

I hope this game fails. You should post this on every Social Media Platform to warn people about there dark intentions.

vysethevaliant
12-15-2016, 05:36 PM

Page 1:

Page 2:

Page 3:

Page 4:

Page 5:

Page 6:

tl;dr Every gacha machine on Nutaku Sengoku that guarantees a 5* units is paid magatama except the normal one which only has a 2.61% for a 5* unit.
Meanwhile on DMM, every gacha machine is usable with Free Magatama and guarantees a 5* unit for every 10 draw.
I commented and gave a "thumbs up" to this post in Discord, when it was still available. It's a shame that, instead of SuperHippo coming in and trying to explain their case or give people reasons to stick with the game, they just closed the channel without saying anything. Truly disgusting.

The gameplay of Sengoku Providence is fun enough, but without the gatcha element being there (for free players) it's pointless to me. I basically log in, do my dailies, and log back out. I'm not about to dedicate my gaming time to this until I'm sure there will be some (much needed) changes to the way the gatcha system is incorporated. I feel horrible for purchasing the five Magatama starter pack, but at least it wasn't much money. Still, giving any money at all and supporting this kind of greed makes me regret that decision. However, considering the people on Discord who have their teams max'd with 5*, max level characters, leads me to believe that the whales are absolutely fine spending money on this kind of thing, and that makes me sick. The game is destined to fail, once the whales get tired of it and move on.

Unregistered
12-16-2016, 04:13 AM
okay, what gives? I can accept that I never got a 5* in 100+ pulls (somebody has to have bad luck), but what happened to my 4* for pre-registering? I finally finished the tutorial, and I just have the 2 3*s I started with, the one star I captured, and a 3* from in game "free" gacha..
friend ID 1419559

- - - Updated - - -

okay, what gives? I can accept that I never got a 5* in 100+ pulls (somebody has to have bad luck), but what happened to my 4* for pre-registering? I finally finished the tutorial, and I just have the 2 3*s I started with, the one star I captured, and a 3* from in game "free" gacha..
friend ID 1419559

Did you check your mail? It is retrieve from there.Do the nutaku friend invite fir free gold, you can get auto and 2x unlocked by only doing so.

Unregistered=testing
12-16-2016, 04:14 AM
your 4 star should be among your gifts-
So we can get 2 5*s in event gacha, but you must use "paid" Makatama. whats the difference between "normal" and "limited" drawings, besides the lack of 5*s in the limited?

Myrdin
12-16-2016, 04:17 AM
Ok that settles it. I was interested in this, because of the premise (medieval Japan, cute girls battling it out, you know that stuff), plus there was one of the girls I really like.
PLUS I rolled a 5* in the pre-reg.

However this pretty much nails it. I will not log into the game, I will not play the game, I will not give a fuck about the game. Even though I rolled a 5*, even though I really like the setting. Unless the game would undergo drastic changes that would bring it closer to its DMM parent version.

If it was just the Gacha - ok whatever, but Autorun and 2x Speed ? Really ? These game are already a bit slow to my taste with all the "Blick blick blick BOSSSSSSS, BLIC BLIC BLICK GATEKEEEEPER BLICK BLICK BLICK SECRET GARDEN !!!!!"
OMG I GET IT ! I dont wanna look at it for 10 seconds, take a picture, and then go make a coffe while waiting for the stupid ingame notice boards to dissappear. ... Now imagine this bullshit, plus the fact there is no 2x on the combat.... yeeeh... NOPE.

TTS: Nice summary, and cool post on the Discord. The fact that they closed the thread immediately... lol If this was a Steam game, I can imagine the hate, heat and bad rep. this would do immediately as the community would pick up their proverbial Torches and Pitchforks and either see the thing solved, or the game burned to ashes (seen this happen a few times, the power of gaming community that is).
If this was made even more public to non Forum, non Discord players oooooh boy..

Overall this is one ugly, disgusting, lack of backbone thing they did with the whole release and the game itself. Extremely dissappointing to see a potential good game die like this. Even greedy companies like EA and the later incarnation of Blizzard (post WOW) dont dare to do something like this, and thats 3A titles we are talking about, as they pretty much know and fear the possible backlash of the community, should the greed be shown to such an extremes.
I will keep an eye on this thread out of curriosity how, and IF, all of this plays out.
Kudos to you for showing balls, yet still being able to be polite and civil about all this mess ;)

Unregistered
12-16-2016, 08:08 AM
Just curious, is Honda Tadakatsu guaranteed on the first 10 draw?

Both my accounts acquired her.

ReTuRnOfNoOb
12-16-2016, 08:59 AM
i didnt get a 5* and i was gonna do the tutorial just to see how the game was, but i can't even play

Dorei0sama
12-16-2016, 09:59 AM
This game is loading so slow that it will break your enjoyment (it takes 10 minute just to log in). Bugs every where, i have to reload multiple time to finish just the tutorial. A shot of my first minion in the game. 2913

Corintis
12-16-2016, 12:11 PM
If it only takes a couple dollars to unlock the auto features, fine. If their website is still bullcrap and won't lemme load up, screw it all.

I'm mostly just interested in seeing how they take the stories for the Takeda and Uesugi clans. Personally, I woulda preferred to have seen Kagetora instead of Kagekatsu; Kagekatsu was an ass afterall and backstabbed Kagetora to take control of the clan after Kenshin's death :mad:

DMAsh
12-16-2016, 12:20 PM
I wonder if DMM knows what's going on here. All this negativity has to have reached the ears of the original devs with how loud it's been on the few channels I can find on the net.

Also, hearing about jp senpro and eng senpro comparisons makes me wonder if we're talking about the same game here.

sniddy
12-16-2016, 12:48 PM
logged in to give it a chance the loading and ugh of it + the paywall I knew of....yeh lost all interest - not coming back

makinaz
12-16-2016, 01:25 PM
There's also a lack of lolis.

At least this game did one thing right.

Aidoru
12-16-2016, 03:05 PM
Oh, the games out. Meh, never did get a single 5star. Will still try it out but can't say for sure how long I'll last.

AgentFakku
12-16-2016, 03:09 PM
What browsers do you guys used for this?

Getting loading issues just like Brave Ravens

Draghorn
12-16-2016, 03:44 PM
I'm using chrome and I only had a problem once during the tutorial; but I've only played a little, so I'm not really a good test of the stability.

velocibunny
12-16-2016, 03:49 PM

I'm using chrome with nice clean cache and every time with this shit
like, I'm one of the few people who are still feeling this game
LET ME IN DAMN IT

Pariah
12-16-2016, 04:06 PM
I've been trying to get in since last night.
I keep getting error please restart.
Any help?
Using Firefox BTW...

Zerana
12-16-2016, 04:17 PM
I'm using FIrefox and it's running fine aside from long load times.

Looking for friends: ID 879179

Aidoru
12-16-2016, 04:30 PM
You guys weren't kidding about those long load times. I may as well just skip every cutscene if it's gonna take me who knows how long to finish the tutorial.

And wow, when I heard the h-scenes were animated, I had some decent expecatations. Very disappointed in extreme quality drop from a clean still image to poor quality animated flash gif.

Tenhou
12-16-2016, 05:15 PM
Long loading times? Errors? Having none of that.

DMAsh
12-16-2016, 06:44 PM
Okay, this is just weird. Seems for me the game hates firefox, runs between smooth and choppy on IE, and runs perfectly smoothly on chrome.

Pariah
12-16-2016, 06:46 PM
Had a derp moment.
Forgot to try disabling adblock in Firefox.
It worked, apparently adblock was blocking the text box at the top to type in your name on startup & giving me the "error occurred, please restart" message.

So yeah if you have adblock enabled on your browser & are getting the error message on startup, try disabling your adblock.

After I finish the tutorial I'll try enabling adblock again to see if I run into anymore issues & report back.

Unregistered
12-16-2016, 07:37 PM
Just curious, is Honda Tadakatsu guaranteed on the first 10 draw?

Both my accounts acquired her.

did the 10 girls for 40 (free)
got 8 3 stars, 4* Ach-no-tsubone (water) and 5* Nankoubou Tenkai (water)

Aidoru
12-16-2016, 07:52 PM
Rofl, you can't even change the homepage girl without spending magatamas. Is the DMM version like that too?

Pariah
12-16-2016, 07:53 PM
Yeah, Adblock gives you the error message at least for Firefox that is.
Gotta disable it if you wanna play.

KonKon
12-16-2016, 11:49 PM
Yeah...
It works after i disable my addblock.
Thx Guys~

Zerana
12-17-2016, 12:45 AM
So, what's the best way to level up that people have found so far?

BurningLizard
12-17-2016, 01:02 AM
So, what's the best way to level up that people have found so far?

You can get exp tanukis of diferent colors in diferent days of the week, like FKG Bloom dragons.

Also Game loads alot... still like it, if anyone is looking for an active friend my id is 2694940.

Zerana
12-17-2016, 01:09 AM
You can get exp tanukis of diferent colors in diferent days of the week, like FKG Bloom dragons.

Also Game loads alot... still like it, if anyone is looking for an active friend my id is 2694940.

Thanks a lot for the info. I sent a friend request if you still have some room.

Also, is it a good idea to use the daily limited gotcha that costs 3 megatamas or should you just hold on to the megatamas for now?

Aidoru
12-17-2016, 01:10 AM
The loading's ok if you turn off cutscenes/turn on auto skip, that's mostly what takes forever to load it seems.

And I just noticed most of the gachas can be single pulled with free magatamas, at least that's what it says when you attempt, though all the 5star guarantees require paid. It's somewhat pointless as the drop rate values should be no different than the regular one, rather more expensive, unless you don't mind spending more on trying to get a specific element girl.

Already wasted 40 on the 10 pull and got shit. 10 more on 50character slots because the game throws way to much junk at you it seems.

BurningLizard
12-17-2016, 01:49 AM
Thanks a lot for the info. I sent a friend request if you still have some room.

Also, is it a good idea to use the daily limited gotcha that costs 3 megatamas or should you just hold on to the megatamas for now?

Considering that alot of ppl are having a rough time with the 10 pull that costs 40 magatamas, i think that those daily gachas that cost 1 or 3 are the best for free magatamas, that's what i think anyway... opinions from other users on this would be helpful.

velocibunny
12-17-2016, 02:35 AM
So yeah if you have adblock enabled on your browser & are getting the error message on startup, try disabling your adblock.

godfuckingblessyou
after whitelisting nutaku on both my adblocks I can finally get in on chrome ❤

Foyn
12-17-2016, 04:18 AM
any idea how many girls ur supposed 2use.. sell/use as fodder all except main 4 :?

Unregistered
12-17-2016, 07:37 AM
Hey guys!

What do I do with 2* units? Do I just use them as level up material? Do I save them? Do I level them up?

- - - Updated - - -

use auto sell and get rid of them. not combat worthy. need 25 for gvg and total war, best of each element, there are 5. only need 4 for solo and friends in high luck levels for solo content, else is based on individual preference.

yushi199x
12-17-2016, 07:43 AM
i ve just started game today
did a 10 pulls and got 2x 5*, the rest 3*:o

Aidoru
12-17-2016, 08:38 AM
Gonna keep playing at least til I experience the first couple events. I at hope those are at least clearable for free players and provide a decent girl.

A Time to Screw
12-17-2016, 10:37 AM
Had an interesting exchange with "smbgames" on their discord.

"smbgames" is the developer representative of Nutaku's Sengoku Providence. Our little chat gave me a little insight on just how exactly he feels about this game.

https://s6.postimg.org/6746pmi2p/smb1.png

https://s6.postimg.org/tvo9yn401/smb2.png

At this point in time I was a lot more aggressive in my chat, because not only had he censored the suggestions channel, but he was getting his pet Moderators to delete negative comments from the chat room, and threatening to mute people.
https://s6.postimg.org/prnb6581t/akifuck.png

Basically, he's justifying making everything more expensive and restricting the Freemium options for casual players by saying:
We believe that our players should grind a lot more than necessary, or spend a lot more than necessary. 8 hours a day for free players!
...or at least, that's my interpretation of it.

He suggested that Free Players can actually get 5* gacha units pretty easily! How you may ask? Why, by using the shitty normal gacha and gathering 150 gacha 4* units and selling them all, of course! This should be par the course for any free player, right?

For those who don't know, there's this system called Senki Points in the game. You gain these points by selling any units. You typically only get 1 senki point when selling farmable units, like those shitty Youkai units from daily missions or generic soldiers. But gacha units sell for a lot more senki points. 3* units give 500 senki points and 4* units give 1000 senki points.

Below is the difference between farmable ingame units (Youkai) and a gacha unit. BTW, Youkai units are shittier characters of the same tier with lower stats and can't be used in one of the game modes in-game (Total War)

https://s6.postimg.org/r5ey1g7b5/senkisell2.png
---
https://s6.postimg.org/xgk5hv8jl/senkisell.png

How many Senki points do you need to exchange for a 5* unit? You need 150000 points.

https://s6.postimg.org/42of2a5tt/senkipoiints.png

Let's do the math. For argument's sake, let's say you are somehow able to pull 10 4* units for every free magatama 10-draw, which is 40 free magatama each. Since you need 150 4* senki units, you'd need to perform 15 free magatama 10 draws, which amounts to 600 free magatamas at minimum.

You heard it right folks, our boi smbgames believe all free players should be able to gather the minimum requirement of 600 free magatamas and sell all the 4* units we get to obtain a 5* unit of our choice. In a timely manner, of course.

Honestly, you're more likely to draw a 5* from that shitty 2.61% drop rate by then.

Also, he pretty much confirmed that Nutaku's gacha will never be the same as DMM's gacha as that system "failed to pass the review" so there's no hope for this game moving forward I'm afraid.

EDIT: They kicked me off their discord for like 1 day lol.

Mattress
12-17-2016, 11:09 AM
Good Gameplay
Beautiful OST
Nice Art
Funny dialogues

But the gacha....Oh come on, this game is great, why they had to ruin everything?

Unregistered
12-17-2016, 11:29 AM
Says a lot about how the game is managed when the mod who bans people makes a FAQ that covers being a pay player in more depth than being a F2P.

Dorei0sama
12-17-2016, 11:36 AM
It would be more logical if they just slash one "0" from 150000 exchange points.

DMAsh
12-17-2016, 11:45 AM
Considering from what I've heard about the difficulty spike requiring multiple lvl 99 senki to just pass at endgame lvl, if they're insistent on keeping the gacha the same, then the difficulty is gonna have to be adjusted for balance purposes, else free players that are unable to get 6*s due to luck or whatever are gonna be destroyed on those lvl99 requirement lvls.

Heh, maybe the stamina regen rate should be reduced to 1 per minute like x-overd to make the grind possible or something.

Wutan
12-17-2016, 11:53 AM
Yep guys that pretty much confirms it. Sry for all of you playing this atm but i hope this game dies a horrible death if they didn't change it in the long run.

Please play that game but don't spend money for it. They don't deserve it.

I mean FKG is at least somewhat similar to the DMM Counterpart.

But this game is either a horrible Grind Fest or a strict P2W Game. They should do Seppuku.

They dishonored the DMM Version :mad:

Insany
12-17-2016, 11:54 AM
Nutaku screwed a lot of games. At first, I thought maybe it was because of the kind of license they obtained.
But, after that convo I think they do it on purpose to rack more cash.

moarsi
12-17-2016, 12:35 PM
So I got on the Sengoku Providence train late and looks like it's already time to get off. I ain't dealing with this much anti-consumer bullcrap. A Time to Screw, hats off to you for doing God's work for the rest of us lazy bums :p
I tried to play the DMM version but I got no idea what I'm doing wrong I'm stuck in some endless loop that keeps redirecting me the the senpro page. Maybe someone can PM me the direct link to the gameplay?

Tenhou
12-17-2016, 01:20 PM
Finding the game decently fun, but i must say that if i hadn't done a bit of a payment and gotten the auto battle and 2x unlocked i would have already quit it.

Discoceris
12-17-2016, 02:55 PM
This game is essentially a rip-off of Cryptract, with the difference being that game is also available for Apple/Android devices.

https://www.andapp.jp/apps/5

If you download AndApp, you can install Cryptract to your PC and play for free. The battle system, the UI, pretty much everything is the same.

velocibunny
12-17-2016, 03:54 PM
alas, a new prob for me
for some reason I can only play on the under 18 side of the site
I get an error message if I try to open it on the 18+ side

how'm I posta jiggle animu tiddies now????

Appci
12-17-2016, 05:31 PM
Basically, he's justifying making everything more expensive and restricting the Freemium options for casual players by saying "We believe that our players should grind a lot more than necessary, or spend a lot more than necessary. 8 hours a day for free players!"

Did I read the 8 hrs part correctly?

In pretty much all of Nutaku games there's absolutely nothing to do 8 hrs per day (if you do not pay for stamina regains(aka not spending moneys)).

Oh you have "Guild Wars" prepare for it etc... Only that it's pretty much whale only mode, create 1 op party that no1 can take down, and congratz on your victory. And that's pretty much what's happening already.

Tried to be a free player from the very start, so no, not behind. And guess what happens in guild wars to free player party. Yep you guessed it right, literally 1 aoe and your whole party goes down. You also get to see dmg numbers newer seen before in game.

So no, there's absolutely nothing to do in this game for 8hrs/day if you'r freemium player (exception being pre lvl 15, while you still get full stamina refresh before using it all up, but that happens in all Nutaku games).

And in the end only few whales will be left to play this game. Best of luck to em, hope at least they can have fun.

AgentFakku
12-18-2016, 12:58 AM
Thanks - disabling ad block works - still lagging a bit for me but at least it works

Zerana
12-18-2016, 03:28 PM
I really like this game, but these load times aren't getting any better. *Sigh* I hope they fix this.

vysethevaliant
12-18-2016, 05:18 PM
With the greed behind this game, I'm actively hoping it will fail. I know that might seem evil, but it really upsets me to see an otherwise enjoyable game (from what I've played so far, the game itself is pretty solid) be ruined by such P2W practices. The DMM version looked perfect. If they wanted to add some P2W stuff in, that's fine, but they literally made it impossible for F2P players to make any decent progress, unless they get obscenely lucky. That's just disappointing.

Needless to say, I'll be wary of playing any games on Nutaku, that are backed by SuperHippo's involvement. Thankfully, from what I can see, they're not involved in Flower Knight Girl, which is probably why that game is as player-friendly as it is. Sure, you might not get a 6* without paying (unless you're lucky), but they're not needed for basic content anyway. If SuperHippo was handling it, all 5* gatcha characters would be locked behind paid-only Flower Gems. :/

Wutan
12-18-2016, 05:34 PM
With the greed behind this game, I'm actively hoping it will fail. I know that might seem evil, but it really upsets me to see an otherwise enjoyable game (from what I've played so far, the game itself is pretty solid) be ruined by such P2W practices. The DMM version looked perfect. If they wanted to add some P2W stuff in, that's fine, but they literally made it impossible for F2P players to make any decent progress, unless they get obscenely lucky. That's just disappointing.

Needless to say, I'll be wary of playing any games on Nutaku, that are backed by SuperHippo's involvement. Thankfully, from what I can see, they're not involved in Flower Knight Girl, which is probably why that game is as player-friendly as it is. Sure, you might not get a 6* without paying (unless you're lucky), but they're not needed for basic content anyway. If SuperHippo was handling it, all 5* gatcha characters would be locked behind paid-only Flower Gems. :/

I wouldn't call it Evil...I call it Justice.

But yeah you are right. I don't touch Sengoku Providence. Nutaku FKG isn't as good as the DMM Counterpart but at least it's playable without spending money. We will see if SuperShitto fix this mess after the first F2P have reached Endgame...

Unregistered
12-18-2016, 06:09 PM
From the Discord faq channel:
Things to Note:
1. Don't bother using your magatama on the 10 draw gacha, it's better to use on Stamina.
2. Auto battle and Speed are not locked behind a paywall, they will be obtained at level 40/50.

1. It's basically telling players to focus on not getting new senki????? How are f2p players supposed to get senki barring event maps? I know there's the daily 3 magatama 1 draw but damn.
2. Hopefully that's true.

- - - Updated - - -

Things to Note:
1. Don't bother using your magatama on the 10 draw gacha, it's better to use on Stamina.
2. Auto battle and Speed are not locked behind a paywall, they will be obtained at level 40/50.

1. It's basically telling players to focus on not getting new senki????? How are f2p players supposed to get senki barring event maps? I know there's the daily 3 magatama 1 draw but damn.

- - - Updated - - -

Things to Note:

- - - Updated - - -

Things to Note:

Yes you unlock them, also the 3 daily gatcha is best option for free player, you have a 2,7% to get a 5* daily, honestly I understand some of the hate towards their business model, yet I dont see much difference with as easy is in other Nutaku games to get a top tier unit, 2,7 per pull is far from impossible (and yeah I know DMM has guaranted 5 for 10 pull)

You all talking about FKG, how easy is to beat the game withpout good units (I played 7 months). Yeah and thats the games problem for me also, its frkin boring that everything is doable even with average teams, no challenge at all (also no pvp) Sengoku not only has great art, gameplay and UI but is also a challenging game, which for some of us is quite great. But you guys are right in teh auto/speed stuff, tehy should be free from beginning.

Wutan
12-18-2016, 06:19 PM
Did you play the DMM Version of FKG? There are some specific maps that are much easier with strategy in mind. You should play the DMM Version. There are Maps that requires a TP of 750000+ to beat them properly.

In my opinion it's good that there is no PVP System in FKG because usually P2W Players dominate the PVP department in almost every game where you can spend money and that has nothing to do with Skill in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong a challenging game is fine but everyone should get chances to beat the game (not Whales exclusively) and (Nutaku) Sengoku Providence sadly is a P2W Game at End Game Content. I also like the art of Sengoku Providence and i am a big fan of games based on Japanese History but censoring Users from Discord and greedy intentions of SuperHippo???...No Thanks

Eab1990
12-18-2016, 06:29 PM
At least this game did one thing right.

fite me m8

I'm actually really disappointed that the mascot girl is the MC's imouto and that you probably can't fuck her.

But eh. The loading times are still pretty shit, and I already missed a few freebies, so I'm probably just going to end up dropping this in the long run. Shame, but I guess that's less time to distract me from FKG, Aigis, and maybe X-Overd.

Eliont
12-18-2016, 10:12 PM
http://puu.sh/sUgBk/b4f14493e9.jpg
3 magatama summon ^___^
Good day. And wish good day to all here =)

Unregistered
12-19-2016, 02:38 AM
where is 3 magatama daily, i cant find it at all

Foyn
12-19-2016, 04:04 AM
where is 3 magatama daily, i cant find it at all

limited gatcha

Corintis
12-19-2016, 07:39 PM
http://puu.sh/sUgBk/b4f14493e9.jpg
3 magatama summon ^___^
Good day. And wish good day to all here =)
..........This image is radiating with so much luck, it even affected me just by looking at it. Seriously, I just took a glance at it and thought, "Oh, I should pull my daily and hope for a 5*."

Perfectly honest, I wanted to pull Yamamoto Kansuke, since I'm aiming to complete the Takeda/Uesugi collection, but you can't complain about pulls like these :cool:

Aidoru
12-20-2016, 12:13 AM
So I'm gonna assume the proper way to level up units is daily event tanuki quests and conversion center.

-Run/farm a quest or the daily tanuki quest, keep any 4star+ tanukis. Don't ever use 3star tanukis, it's a complete waste of EXP.
-Go to the conversion center (in the senki tab under sell units).
-Go to bottom and exchange 5 3star tanuki for 1 4star tanuki, you can choose the type you want and you can choose any 3star+ unit to exchange. It just needs to equal 5 luck with 5 characters maximum.
-Level up.

A single 3star tanuki gives only 6k exp while a single 4star tanuki gives you 60k exp, this is without same type bonus. In short, you're basically netting an extra 100% exp and on a single unit, saving you 4 slots.

This method doesn't work for getting 5star tanukis as they require a total of 5 luck with a max of 3 units with only 3star units or higher. You need to merge units to meet the requirement. You can't merge tanukis with tanukis and merging foxes with foxes doesn't increase their luck stat. Instead, don't sell those useless 3 star generic units you get, keep then and merge them to trade in for the 5star tanukis. Now they're a little less useless.

6stars are more difficult to get requiring a single 4star unit with at least 10 luck. For free players, I feel the best way to achieve this is farming those girls from the daily event missions but they're not guaranteed drops and it changes everyday, so it may take several days based on your luck and stamina, but hey, unless you need them for godly evolution, there isn't much else use for them as they're weak and sell for 1 senki point.

If I'm wrong or if there's a better way, do let me know.

Corintis
12-20-2016, 02:00 AM
So I'm gonna assume the proper way to level up units is daily event tanuki quests and conversion center.

-Run/farm a quest or the daily tanuki quest, keep any 4star+ tanukis. Don't ever use 3star tanukis, it's a complete waste of EXP.
-Go to bottom and exchange 5 3star tanuki for 1 4star tanuki, you can choose the type you want and you can choose any 3star+ unit to exchange. It just needs to equal 5 luck with 5 characters maximum.
-Level up.

A single 3star tanuki gives only 6k exp while a single 4star tanuki gives you 60k exp, this is without same type bonus. In short, you're basically netting an extra 100% exp and on a single unit, saving you 4 slots.

This method doesn't work for getting 5star tanukis as they require a total of 5 luck with a max of 3 units with only 3star units or higher. You need to merge units to meet the requirement. You can't merge tanukis with tanukis and merging foxes with foxes doesn't increase their luck stat. Instead, don't sell those useless 3 star generic units you get, keep then and merge them to trade in for the 5star tanukis. Now they're a little less useless.

6stars are more difficult to get requiring a single 4star unit with at least 10 luck. For free players, I feel the best way to achieve this is farming those girls from the daily event missions but they're not guaranteed drops and it changes everyday, so it may take several days based on your luck and stamina, but hey, unless you need them for godly evolution, there isn't much else use for them as they're weak and sell for 1 senki point.

CRAP. Wish I knew about that sooner! Better late than never.

It also answers my question about how to effectively obtain foxes; I was wondering if I was going to have to raise a chicken coop or something for them :(

Draghorn
12-20-2016, 02:41 AM
Thanks for the tip. I just assumed when I took a look at it, that I had to make a 5 luck unit to use the converter. Didn't realize it means I just needed enough units to add up to 5 luck. (within the number of units restriction for each converter.) So yeah you get a much better deal if you cash in the smallest tanukis for the next rank tanuki.

BarbatosZaku
12-20-2016, 04:47 PM
Fucking loading times... shitty gatcha system... whales vs whales guilds smashing free players... discord censoring people... this game is the second worst that i had played, after Pussy Saga. I am waiting the loading screen an hour ago and nothing, i am ot gonna clear my cache everytime that i play this game.

Aidoru
12-20-2016, 04:54 PM
Fucking loading times... shitty gatcha system... whales vs whales guilds smashing free players... discord censoring people... this game is the second worst that i had played, after Pussy Saga. I am waiting the loading screen an hour ago and nothing, i am ot gonna clear my cache everytime that i play this game.

If it's taking you an hour to load the game, that's probably more your problem. The load times are definitely awful but they're not THAT bad and they're 1 time issues per specific windows until you refresh again. Like say you try to do story quests, it might take 30 seconds to load but after that, it should be instant until you reload the game.

BarbatosZaku
12-20-2016, 05:52 PM
If it's taking you an hour to load the game, that's probably more your problem. The load times are definitely awful but they're not THAT bad and they're 1 time issues per specific windows until you refresh again. Like say you try to do story quests, it might take 30 seconds to load but after that, it should be instant until you reload the game.

Maybe is my problem but any other game that i play like Osawari, Brave Girls Raven, Flower Knight Girl dont have that problem. I tried all the solutions in the sengoku providence help but they are not of much use

Unregistered
12-20-2016, 08:10 PM
had same issues, either disable adbock in your browser options or downgrade flashplayer to 23.0.0.207. Should work then.

AgentFakku
12-20-2016, 09:27 PM
Wow, they have auto, but you need to pay 200 Nutaku gold

Well, I'm sort of between a free player and a player who pays. I stopped spending $ after realizing after 60 dollars spent on Flower Knight Girl and Aigis together or was it more? I could have used that money to buy a new console game around that price

I didn't regret spending for Flower Knight Girl compared to Aigis where Gacha results are a bit better

darkmoon87
12-20-2016, 09:48 PM

-Level up.

Wow thank you so much!!!

Corintis
12-20-2016, 11:08 PM
Anybody know all the methods to raising luck levels?

The basic method which everyone knows is to use dupes of the unit, whose luck you want to raise, in levelups. However, on a few of my units, it'll just go up for seemingly no reason at all when I'm just using Tanukis or Foxes.

If there's another, or easier method to luck farming, I want in on it :mad:. Those foxes just get used up so fast and I can't keep up with the demand.

Aidoru
12-21-2016, 09:23 PM
Noticed the event tab finally updated. Some random picture counting lottery and gacha mumbo jumbo.

What peaked my curisoity was the discord chat image....

http://cdn.sengokuprovidence-game.nutaku.net/assets//news/discordchannel.png?2000.156&s=lmoXkGBaEV9P0RCjj3xlog&t=1482382800

A 'rough' start...? They totally can't be talking about how they paywalled everything now can they? I mean saying to go chat on discord about it is basically asking to be muted/blocked from it... so what is this 'rough start'?

vysethevaliant
12-21-2016, 11:23 PM
Noticed the event tab finally updated. Some random picture counting lottery and gacha mumbo jumbo.

What peaked my curisoity was the discord chat image....

http://cdn.sengokuprovidence-game.nutaku.net/assets//news/discordchannel.png?2000.156&s=lmoXkGBaEV9P0RCjj3xlog&t=1482382800

A 'rough' start...? They totally can't be talking about how they paywalled everything now can they? I mean saying to go chat on discord about it is basically asking to be muted/blocked from it... so what is this 'rough start'?
I came here specifically because of this. It caught my eye too. What's the point in "talking about it", when they just censor what you say (or outright ban you)? A "rough" start is an understatement. I just log in daily for the free items and log back out, I don't even do the dailies. I keep checking to see if they've improved the gatcha and, surprise surprise, they didn't. I can't wait for the super-special upcoming Christmas gatcha! Of course, it'll be overpriced and for "paid magatama" only.

I have little to no interest in this game anymore. I don't even know why I bother logging in, I doubt I'd ever play it again even if things changed. They effectively killed any/all interest I could have possibly had in this game, not just with the connection errors/slow loading, but the greed that was (and is) clearly evident. No thanks, GreedyHippo.

DMAsh
12-21-2016, 11:48 PM
I can't help but wonder why an actual event hasn't started yet. I mean, in both Brave Girl Ravens and X-Overd, events were kicked off from the get go, but nothing worthwhile mentioning has happened for Sengoku Providence, especially with x-mas around the corner. Sure, that login maga might be something, but other than that, things have been pretty vanilla.

Also, a bit miffed that I had to spend 1 maga each to get the event 5*s. Seems a full 5* team (evolved from 4*s) with maxed stats can't beat the boss without a maga revival from what I can see. Or maybe I'm doing something wrong, who knows.

Dorei0sama
12-22-2016, 01:05 AM
I ve just play this game on dmm (30 minute log in) and able to get three 5 stars from gacha 3007. Guys has anyone able to get more than one 5 star from nutaku site ?

Eliont
12-22-2016, 01:16 AM
I have 2 free 5*

Dorei0sama
12-22-2016, 01:27 AM
I have 2 free 5*

Sounds good, at least the gacha rate is not fix like fkg.

Aidoru
12-22-2016, 08:43 AM
Well Christmas gacha has been announced, and well...

http://cdn.sengokuprovidence-game.nutaku.net/assets//news/ChristmasGacha_big.png?2000.156&s=4q3fQX3Moh8akfav8N-yMg&t=1482422400

1 time draw only on the 25th for a garunteed 5star. 80 magatamas... Any kind of magatama.

Oh well, definitely wont be able to get that, did the 40 pull twice so won't ever reach that amount for at least another month or two. The price doesn't seem appealing regardless.

BigBobs
12-22-2016, 05:59 PM
So is there any other start time for the guild battles than 2 AM EST? I've yet to see any way to sort guilds (or even view guilds start times) by battle start.

vysethevaliant
12-22-2016, 07:10 PM
Well Christmas gacha has been announced, and well...

http://cdn.sengokuprovidence-game.nutaku.net/assets//news/ChristmasGacha_big.png?2000.156&s=4q3fQX3Moh8akfav8N-yMg&t=1482422400

1 time draw only on the 25th for a garunteed 5star. 80 magatamas... Any kind of magatama.

Oh well, definitely wont be able to get that, did the 40 pull twice so won't ever reach that amount for at least another month or two. The price doesn't seem appealing regardless.
I probably would do this, if...you know...IT LASTED MORE THAN A DAY! Seriously, the least they could have done is made it 3-4 days for people travelling. I'm going to be out of the city on the 24th - 26th, and don't have a laptop to bring with me. I'm not about to log into Nutaku on my sister's PC either, what with it being an adult gaming site.

Even when SuperHippo does something that seems generous (even though 80 Magatama isn't exactly generous, since Japan gets the same thing for half the cost), they still find a way to screw it up.

Aidoru
12-22-2016, 07:41 PM
Yea, I'll probably drop the game within the next week if there isn't any actual in-game events with a obtainable 5star girl, and not talking about those weak ass beast girls used for godifying. Can't really do much in this game considering how useless 3star girls are and barely holding out with 4star girl.

passerby
12-22-2016, 07:44 PM
I probably would do this, if...you know...IT LASTED MORE THAN A DAY! Seriously, the least they could have done is made it 3-4 days for people travelling. I'm going to be out of the city on the 24th - 26th, and don't have a laptop to bring with me. I'm not about to log into Nutaku on my sister's PC either, what with it being an adult gaming site.

Even when SuperHippo does something that seems generous (even though 80 Magatama isn't exactly generous, since Japan gets the same thing for half the cost), they still find a way to screw it up.
Why would you?

80 free is absurd, and 80 paid is pointless as there's a 70 paid one or a 90 paid for 2 5*. Seriously this deal is a total ripoff.

vysethevaliant
12-22-2016, 08:24 PM
Why would you?

80 free is absurd, and 80 paid is pointless as there's a 70 paid one or a 90 paid for 2 5*. Seriously this deal is a total ripoff.
It's a rip-off, but it's the only 5* guaranteed gatcha that allows the use of free Magatama. :(

Draghorn
12-23-2016, 02:18 AM
Just realized that of the * specific gatchas the only one that doesn't allow free magatama use is the 5*. Man, it really does seem like they are going out of their way to screw the free player. -_-

It really does suck how malicious they are being towards free players. So far I'm enjoying the game. But I'm sure I'll eventually hit some kind of free player progression wall, eventually. I guess I'll keep playing until the progression starts making it not so enjoyable any more.

Wankyudo
12-23-2016, 04:50 AM
Just realized that of the * specific gatchas the only one that doesn't allow free magatama use is the 5*. Man, it really does seem like they are going out of their way to screw the free player. -_-

It really does suck how malicious they are being towards free players. So far I'm enjoying the game. But I'm sure I'll eventually hit some kind of free player progression wall, eventually. I guess I'll keep playing until the progression starts making it not so enjoyable any more.

That progression wall will be Ishida Masazumi's (The first event) event if your luck is horrible (Which if you find yourself struggling for 5*, it is)

100 Stages and 90-100 is downright impossible without several fully stats/godified/remodeled 6* units of multiple typings, and while you can get her to drop her rate is exceedingly low prior to those ones. Hell her drop rate is low in those ones too, wasn't until Toshimasa Maeda where drop rates got better.

Though you may luck into getting all the copies needed to make a 6* Masazumi, in which the next wall will be the first ultra-hell dungeon (Also fondly known as bullshit snek). Full water team of 6* with immunity to fire + Nene is required to pass it; there's just no getting around that one.

Unless they nerf them, but they are probably not going to do that because they're going to want everybody to shell out the dough for the 5* paid gachas.

Aidoru
12-23-2016, 07:52 PM
Make sure you all complete the 3 main campaign, apparently you will get a free 5star for clearing all 3 stories before Jan 3rd.

http://cdn.sengokuprovidence-game.nutaku.net/assets//news/Campaign_Senki.png?2000.156&s=ypO8yRXcYDXyvWNvGGKCkQ&t=1482548400

Hello everyone,

We will reward every player that will complete by 3rd of January the Battle of the Three Kingdoms stories with a 5* Senki . There is a pool on our Facebook page to vote for the Senki that will be received at the end of the campaign.

All players that have already completed the campaign will also receive the reward.

Happy Holidays,
Sengoku Providence Team!

Yes, I know the grammar is terrible, I copied and pasted it.

SenPro Facebook -> https://www.facebook.com/Sengoku-Providence-1321305241254976/
Voting site -> https://fans.vote/vote/ACnng-yz36Q/sengoku-providence/senki-reward-campaign (requires FB login to actually vote, can see results without logging on though)

Oda Nobunaga will most likely be the pick from the poll's current status. Sucks we can't just pick our own.

Corintis
12-24-2016, 01:40 AM
Ok, this sucks. Apparently there's a guild war going on right now, but I can't participate, while others can. Obviously, clearing cookies, cache, the entire internet doesn't do mooch.

That's another one for the to-do list for the mountain of other mistakes this team needs to fix.

Zerana
12-24-2016, 05:17 PM
So, exactly how long is the normal story of the three kingdoms? That seems like a lot to do in a week.

Aidoru
12-24-2016, 07:31 PM
So, exactly how long is the normal story of the three kingdoms? That seems like a lot to do in a week.

Nobunaga and Hideyoshi are both 13 chapters, so I would assume Ieyasu is as well. (Not done with it myself yet either) 1st chapters has 3 quests, 2nd to 6th have 4 quests each and 7 to 13 have 5 quests each.

Stamina cost seems to be +6 of the chapter number, aside from the very first mission, which is 6. So for example, every chapter 11 quest will be 17 stamina each. There's some chapters noted as 1/2 cost which is only suppose to show when you're under Lv15 and appears to be a bug as it does not apply the 1/2 cost.

So clearing an entire story requires 780 stamina + 13 more stamina for 1 time, 1 stamina cost bonus stages after completing the last stage of each chapter. Totals up to about 40 hours worth of regular stamina regen. So 5 days at the minimal of regen to clear all 3 if you do nothing but run them and clear them on the first attempt. Should be faster if you factor in stamina refilling from leveling and first 15 levels being 1/2 off if you're still under 15.

Question is whether or not your party can handle the stages, they're not exactly hard but you can still wipe if under level and/or using the wrong party set up. But you should have 4~5 extra days to level if you need to.

Kanjo
12-24-2016, 08:58 PM
So, am I right in thinking the Christmas Gacha is useless? It's 80 for 1 5* and 9 randoms, but at the bottom is a 5* Gacha which can use free magatama for 40 per spin, then you can just roll the almost free Gacha 9 times for 49 total with no second 5* but more 4*? (according to drop rates) or even roll the 5* only Gacha once and the normal Gacha for 40 magatama for 11 senki with the exact same cost and drop rate?

Aidoru
12-24-2016, 09:10 PM
So, am I right in thinking the Christmas Gacha is useless? It's 80 for 1 5* and 9 randoms, but at the bottom is a 5* Gacha which can use free magatama for 40 per spin, then you can just roll the almost free Gacha 9 times for 49 total with no second 5* but more 4*? (according to drop rates) or even roll the 5* only Gacha once and the normal Gacha for 40 magatama for 11 senki with the exact same cost and drop rate?

There is no guaranteed 5★ gacha for free users other than the xmas event. The bottom 3★ and 4★ can be used with free magatamas but the 5★ is paid only. It just for some reason doesn't have the paid only text label like the rest of the paid gacha do. Just try rolling it and it will say you can't with either the single or 10 draw.

The xmas deal is most likely for free players but even then it's not worth it IMO.

Zerana
12-25-2016, 02:03 AM
Nobunaga and Hideyoshi are both 13 chapters, so I would assume Ieyasu is as well. (Not done with it myself yet either) 1st chapters has 3 quests, 2nd to 6th have 4 quests each and 7 to 13 have 5 quests each.

Think my main problem will be time and stamina. I'm working on chapter 13 of Nobunaga right now and I'm chapter 7 of Hideyoshi. Haven't started Ieyasu yet. The last couple of chapters with Nobunaga were annoying, but not to hard. I'm sure I can finish Chapter 13. Hopefully I'll get all the chapters done in time.

Unregistered
12-25-2016, 05:52 PM
Ok, this sucks. Apparently there's a guild war going on right now, but I can't participate, while others can. Obviously, clearing cookies, cache, the entire internet doesn't do mooch.

That's another one for the to-do list for the mountain of other mistakes this team needs to fix.

You have to set your timezone of ur PC to UTC +0 then u can participate.Was having the same problem where i couldnt join last war
but this fixed it.

Corintis
12-25-2016, 11:23 PM
You have to set your timezone of ur PC to UTC +0 then u can participate.Was having the same problem where i couldnt join last war
but this fixed it.
Wow, what crappery. Thanks a boatload for that insight, but sheesh, smh real hard here.

Unregistered
12-26-2016, 05:22 AM
That progression wall will be Ishida Masazumi's (The first event) event if your luck is horrible (Which if you find yourself struggling for 5*, it is)

100 Stages and 90-100 is downright impossible without several fully stats/godified/remodeled 6* units of multiple typings, and while you can get her to drop her rate is exceedingly low prior to those ones. Hell her drop rate is low in those ones too, wasn't until Toshimasa Maeda where drop rates got better.

Though you may luck into getting all the copies needed to make a 6* Masazumi, in which the next wall will be the first ultra-hell dungeon (Also fondly known as bullshit snek). Full water team of 6* with immunity to fire + Nene is required to pass it; there's just no getting around that one.

Unless they nerf them, but they are probably not going to do that because they're going to want everybody to shell out the dough for the 5* paid gachas.

Thanks for the info. I cannot find Toshimasa Maeda on the event list in the jp wiki.
At what date was her event on DMM?
Thanks!

katsalia
12-27-2016, 09:20 AM
Can someone from the JP version tell me the difference between an evolved vs godified Senki? Because the game didn't explain it different, I godified Shuten Douji, then evolved her after because stats looked different and I assumed it was an upgrade. Now all the time I spent and Senki I wasted to godify her is gone, so I want to know if its worth grinding AGAIN to regodify her.

Unregistered
12-28-2016, 10:57 PM
Can someone from the JP version tell me the difference between an evolved vs godified Senki? Because the game didn't explain it different, I godified Shuten Douji, then evolved her after because stats looked different and I assumed it was an upgrade. Now all the time I spent and Senki I wasted to godify her is gone, so I want to know if its worth grinding AGAIN to regodify her.

Basically, evolving and godifying are two different upgrades. Imagine you have an archer in an RPG and it can class-change to a Sniper or a Ranger.

After deciding on either evolving or godifying, you can still switch to the other with slightly lower material requirements, but it doesn't give you any boni. You still keep your level and fox-stats though, but basic->evo->godi gives you exactly the same maximum strength as just basic->godi

As to which is better, that depends. Often the godi is better, sometimes the evo and most of the time it is a matter of what you are looking for ina senki in regards to stats, skills and especially leader ability.

Take not though that some leader abilities are mistranslated by Nutaku. For instance, the 40% atk buffs on Oda Nobunaga Godi and Honda are only giving 40% atk buff to fire senkis, not all senkis. The evolved version does give 30% to all senkis though. So often deciding between godi and evo is a choice like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Also new years gacha on 1st of Jan: 40 magas for a guaranteed 5* - most likely again a 10 pull.
Can be pulled just once, but finally a good one after the expensive christmas one.

- - - Updated - - -

I've got a quick question.

A few days ago instead of gambling my magatama on the 2% 5* Senki, I've been farming the Event quests for Enma, Shuten, Hihi, etc.
And yes, back when I only had 4*s on my team I needed around 3-4 magatamas to revive each try and a lvl 70/99 helper to grind through them on the Hell difficulty.
Needless to say I think it's way more worth it than the Gacha 5*s.

Now skip a few days ahead where I've already godified my Jigoku Shoujo and Shinmyoumaru, I noticed that I can no longer get any more of those characters on there, no matter how hard of a difficulty and how many times I tired. In the past, I would always get them in the bonus reward screen after beating them with a 100% droprate. Now, all I get is either nothing or just some friggin Sake.

So my question is, is there a limit on how many of those event characters you can farm?
I can't find any information about it.

Taiketsu
12-30-2016, 10:21 AM
I also have a question regarding the evo/godi stuff.
I got my Hihi rdy to evo or godi her and i dont rly see much diffrence on the abillitys so i guess those wont change. But stat wise i was wondering which one is better or if it is possible to gain more stats by doing evo and then godi.

Unregistered
12-30-2016, 05:50 PM
Anyone have a list of the Luck cap for all Senki rarities?

passerby
12-30-2016, 06:21 PM
★ 1 ... upper limit 5
★ 2 ... upper limit 10
★ 3 ... upper limit 40
★ 4 ... upper limit 60
★ 5 ... upper limit 75
★ 6 ... upper limit 99

From the Help->FAQ->Luck tab

reacers
12-31-2016, 04:45 AM
Hi there,

short question: can you get the Senki from the timed event missions, like ★ 4 Hermet Tanuki and ★ 5 Hihi? Do you have to beat all of their stages or can you just farm in the first stage?

passerby
12-31-2016, 06:33 AM
Hi there,

short question: can you get the Senki from the timed event missions, like ★ 4 Hermet Tanuki and ★ 5 Hihi? Do you have to beat all of their stages or can you just farm in the first stage?

Clearing the last stage has the best chance of them dropping. I personally never had a 4* drop in the first stage, but have had in the second, for 5* they can drop in the first stage.

reacers
12-31-2016, 06:39 AM
Clearing the last stage has the best chance of them dropping. I personally never had a 4* drop in the first stage, but have had in the second, for 5* they can drop in the first stage.

Thanks for the quick answer :)

Eliont
12-31-2016, 08:46 AM
Well, i done with it =)
Happy New Year to everyone!
http://puu.sh/t6LY8/67d637f755.jpg
Ieyasu most cutest of all senki ^__^

vysethevaliant
12-31-2016, 06:17 PM
The New Year Gatcha is now live (40 Free/Paid Magatama for a guaranteed 5*).

This is what I got:

Insane. I guess I'll be getting a second Oda Nobunaga in a few days, since she'll likely be winning the poll. Not sure there's much use for dupes.

Mattress
12-31-2016, 07:27 PM
I got Imagawa Yoshimoto, that's what I wanted. ;)

yushi199x
12-31-2016, 09:00 PM
so how everyone luck with new year 40 magatama pulls :p
i got my luck with 3x 5* :o

vysethevaliant
12-31-2016, 10:17 PM
Well, i done with it =)
Happy New Year to everyone!
http://puu.sh/t6LY8/67d637f755.jpg
Ieyasu most cutest of all senki ^__^
Congrats! I just finished today too.

Now I kind of want Hideyoshi to win the poll. I already have Oda and Ieysau (thanks to today's pulls), so Hideyoshi is all I'm missing and I loved her scenario. Shame she's trailing behind pretty significantly. :(

I got Imagawa Yoshimoto, that's what I wanted. ;)
Congrats!

I got her in my Beginner Gatcha (for five paid Magatama, I think it was?). She's great for farming, and I don't even have her evolved yet.

Wow, you beat my 2x 5* (Oda and Ieyasu). Nicely done!

Zerana
12-31-2016, 10:26 PM

Wow, you got lucky. Congrats.

I got Nene and two 4* girls with my draw.

Update:

Well, took me a while, but I finally got it done. ♥
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/01/01/NIBz9aev.jpg

Aidoru
01-01-2017, 12:20 AM
Managed to get 2 new 5stars too, Eishoun, a wind healer of some sort, which I really needed since my current healer dies too fast and Lady Yodo, some loli.

Well that draw has kept me a bit motivated to keep playing. At least I'll have 1 full 5 star party. Getting them to 6star each is gonna take forever though... takes forever to farm clothes and pins.

Skulkraken
01-01-2017, 04:01 AM
I got Hideyoshi and 3 4-stars from my New Year's draw.

...I'm finding it hard to decide which of the three main heroines I like the most.