PDA

View Full Version : Nutaku Site Loading Issues

Aidoru
11-15-2016, 07:14 PM
Occasionally I get into situations where Nutaku games just get a forever loading white screen. I can still get certain pages loaded but the games themselves, which is just a forever loading screen. The real annoyance is that it seems to occur at random, often when I'm playing a game and it disconnects in the middle of some run.

Has or does anyone else experience this and know how to deal with it? Or rather what causes it? It usually comes back after a while but still irritating.

-Same problem with both Chrome or Firefox.
-Internet is working fine.
-Cache has been cleared several times.
-Site has been whitelistd on adblocker or turned off.

Kotono
11-18-2016, 05:40 PM
I sometimes get this too but usually just for FKG. I can only get back into it by using another browser. It eventually fixes itself.

Aidoru
11-21-2016, 08:17 PM
After much googling, I think it's a temp IP block because I log on too many times within a short period of time.

I play BGR with Firefox and everything else with Chrome. Occasionally when I log with Firefox, I get logged off on Chrome and have to relog and vice versa, but sometimes I relog too quickly. I usually have 2 Nutaku games open at a time.

Some confirmation would be nice but I'll just tone it down a little and see if it occurs anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Well it doesn't seem to be because of re-logging in too quickly as I just got it to happen again without getting on BGR for quite some time.

Getting pretty annoying having to deal with this without knowing whats causing it and how to deal with it other than 'waiting it out'.

Foyn
11-22-2016, 12:13 AM
sounds like a guessing game, maybe "post a video and check the task manager" :p
but mozzila is no good for gaming?, could try in safe mode~
try IE11, maxthon, opera..

disabling hardware acceleration might help,
could try browsers with their own flash,
and there r different version of flash around~

get new IP?
cmd >
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /release