PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Super elite guard

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 10:55 AM
Does your super elite guard elimination count only go up if you deal the final blow? or do you get credit just for helping out?

Sakalli
09-28-2015, 01:51 PM
i think it's for who found the boss =/
Because my alt have 2 elimination counts but those where from the ones i found. Maybe from last blow also counts, but i don't know the truth.

Neko
09-28-2015, 02:22 PM
Yush, only finder and killer get the point.

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the replies! and damn that sucks. makes getting the 100 kill SR kinda hard xD

Opalia24
09-28-2015, 03:14 PM
Thanks for the replies! and damn that sucks. makes getting the 100 kill SR kinda hard xD

This event at Japan servers all players who hit a lightning boss gets 1 points. So one boss on there servers can give 20 players 1 point.
At Japan servers it is not hard to get 300 points even without spending items - just 300 small hits.

At last guard even at our server only player who got last hit and summoner got 1 point.

I read that the change was not a bug it was done intensional.

For me 1 full Peronamin = 300 stamia = 100 spins. Ea spin have 10% chance to give a boss and 10% of all bosses are lightning bosses.

So 1 Peronamin + 9 Elixir + 1 Sex drink = 1 points.

So free players with 5 Mill pero and 100 Peronamin can get 100 points for the reward girl.

Problem is that not many free player have 5 mill pero atm.

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 03:46 PM
This event at Japan servers all players who hit a lightning boss gets 1 points. So one boss on there servers can give 20 players 1 point.
At Japan servers it is not hard to get 300 points even without spending items - just 300 small hits.

At last guard even at our server only player who got last hit and summoner got 1 point.

I read that the change was not a bug it was done intensional.

For me 1 full Peronamin = 300 stamia = 100 spins. Ea spin have 10% chance to give a boss and 10% of all bosses are lightning bosses.

So 1 Peronamin + 9 Elixir + 1 Sex drink = 1 points.

So free players with 5 Mill pero and 100 Peronamin can get 100 points for the reward girl.

Problem is that not many free player have 5 mill pero atm.

yah on my account i had about 250k pero and i wanted to see what it would take me to get a guaranteed SEG and i bought elixirs till i was down to 80k trying to get an SEG when one finally spawned i only had 2 elixir left ( idk how many i used but it was atleast 15-20) soz it will be almost impossible for me to get 100 points unless i am extremely lucky and all of my friends are on today.

as for the japan version thats upsetting. It would seem that nutaku has changed some things to try and force us to spend money :/

thanks for the reply and for the insight on the japan server

darkeleon
09-28-2015, 04:55 PM
T___T so it don´t is a bug.... i can´t beat people with 4kk sed or kill steal them and get 100 seg ........... ¬¬ other card lost

zephusdragon
10-02-2015, 12:11 PM
Apperently this has been fixed. I have never taken down the SEG but I have gotten eliminations just by attacking. All attackers get the point and loot.