PDA

View Full Version : Lots of lag since phase 2?

Katiee
09-28-2015, 01:39 PM
So I've been getting a TON of lag since Phase 2 of the event started. A lot of the times the game will time out and give me an error, then I have to reload. Is this happening to anyone else? I never had this problem until today..

Kotono
09-28-2015, 02:28 PM
To everyone. It was happening in phase 1 as well, but not nearly this bad.

Barbeque
09-28-2015, 07:16 PM
It's getting to a point where it's almost unplayable now. Really annoying.

chillinfar
09-28-2015, 07:55 PM
Peru has bad ISP, but i noticed lag even with a business class connection. Yoshi talked something about issues with their servers (hosted by Amazon) and makes sense seeing the same issue with other sites that use AWS. Maybe isn't Nutaku fault this time.

Arekusu
09-28-2015, 09:01 PM
It's bad now, I don't remember getting any crashes in phase 1 but now when I get triple chance and the cards being revealed there's a 50/50 chance the game crashes, so lame :(

TyteK
09-28-2015, 10:03 PM
I'm pretty sure it's a load issue. They probably don't have enough machines available. As well as if they are using a SQL database, it only scales vertically. I would they use DynamoDb or another NoSQL store. That or they need a bigger database instance.

Sakalli
09-29-2015, 05:08 AM
It's a simple conection problem that the provider of the service should fix off, same problem as when they have some kind of issue with intercontinental optical fiber cables, what forces us to use alternative and longer routes to reach the same server.

Foyn
09-29-2015, 10:32 AM
same thing happened last time during this event :x ..wait/reload :(

Shadowfae
10-01-2015, 05:55 AM
I'm not sure it's entirely an AWS thing; the game works fine for me doing everything except:
1) Last hit on a boss, or
2) (Sometimes) clicking a Chance card.

I have even had times where the game crashed when doing a minimum hit on a boss, reloaded and hit it again with a minimum (this time the minimum calculated a % that would not kill the boss, it did its damage instantly with no lag), and then when I hit minimum again (this time an assured seduction finish) it crashed again.

Opalia24
10-01-2015, 09:08 AM
I have problems with:
1) last hit on bosses (50% of the time I have to reload)
2) N-Gacha (50% of the time I have to reload)
3) Chance spins (50% of the time I have to reload)

Otherwise the game works fine.

When they interduce a new slayer in N-Gacha the bug costed me 100-200 reloads :(
When I spend a lot a puddings to kill a super boss it so anoying to have to reload the game and see somebody else got the last hit kill because of a crash..

*** Update Lag has gone after todays update ***