PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Increase likelihood of Kobans in daily missions

Rawr
11-18-2016, 01:31 AM
Daily missions are fun but it seems like it will take roughly forever to obtain enough Kobans to play the Pachinko!

Even if you set it as one mission giving 5 Kobans/day it would still take 16 days to get one spin and 5.5 months to get a guaranteed girl. That extreme wait period means it is unlikely to stop players from purchasing Kobans but it will

A) Increase player happiness and player retention - I know every time I log in and none of the missions are Kobans I get disappointed.

B) Increase the number of players making purchases! I imagine for lots of players making a purchase for the full 900 Kobans for a guaranteed girl is daunting. However, once they have been grinding Kobans for 2 months and are halfway or 3/4 there they will be more likely to make a purchase for the remaining Kobans to speed it up. If this only works on 10% of the population that's still 10% buying Kobans when they wouldn't before!

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention,

If you agree, please say so! Especially if you think this change would make it more likely for you to purchase Kobans.

If you disagree, please say so and why :).

I really should have made a poll..