PDA

View Full Version : Black unit ticket on DMM advice

jimbosmiff
11-25-2016, 04:40 AM
Just started playing the DMM version of Aigis but i only speak english. playing on nutaku since before the memento event i can get by there with just the pictures but today they gave me a ticket for a black unit of my choice. Having never had one before i'm rather unsure which one to choose. And not being able to read any of the DMM strat sites or even the unit descriptions in game i could use some advice.

If you pro players could choose a black unit and it was the only one you had which would you pick?
Currently leaning toward Deine Cornelia or Olivie. Also i see they have many newer units that don't exist yet in the version i learned to play in. So any DMM player vets could really help me out here.

thanks and have a great day!

buttlover
11-25-2016, 05:01 AM
If you are new and are seeking progression then quoting karsuman.
List of black tier as recommended by seasoned players

Waifu Bracket: *Insert waifu here*
OP Bracket: B Iris, Leone, Cornelia, Aisha
Bracket 1: Nanaly, Rinne, Sophie, Esta, Kayou, Towa, Kikyou, Minerva
Bracket 2: Alice, Deine, Nezha, Rakshasa, Estelle, Grace, Sue, Matsuri, Frederica, Sarah
Bracket 3: Ingrid, Sybilla, Olivia, Moltena, Berna, Clissa, Dina, Amanda, Despara, Mikoto, Altair
Bracket Farne: Farne

jimbosmiff
11-25-2016, 05:28 AM
If i understand you right the gold healer iris is OP? Forgive my ignorance.

jimbosmiff
11-25-2016, 06:24 AM
Having some trouble finding any info on the Iris you mention as my searches are all in english and only find the gold healer :(

ZeroZet
11-25-2016, 06:31 AM
If i understand you right the gold healer iris is OP? Forgive my ignorance.THAT'S why I personally always call that black rarity healer Illys. No confusion whatsoever! :cool:

Check the dmm-side english Aigis wiki for her (http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Iris_(Black)). Still under construction, but already can be useful for that-side players.

ЗЫ. Leone is called Rion there, and Despara a Despia (admittedly, better match for her JP name). Such are pains of moonrune romanizations)

ZeroZet
11-25-2016, 06:41 AM
*points to buttlover's list*
Seven-arrow-shooting black bowrider.

Ramazan
11-25-2016, 07:00 AM
Sammy, you do realize that tier list heavily shows units majin relevancy, not general use. I have mikoto too, she does a good job at what she does but her use in majin is very low. Being your waifu doesnt mean she is the best unit like you try to do it now. If you show me a 15lv majin video that doesnt have any units in OP tier then we will be convinced with what you've said about karsumans list. Looked up so many majin vids on nico saw only 1~2 mikoto, 1 farnes out of ~50ish teams. ℅90 had either leone, b.iris or aisha or all of them. Cornelia wasnt that common but i think thats because ppl not prefer using tanks.

ToTeras
11-25-2016, 07:12 AM
What would a non-majin list would look like? With units useful to a free player that doesn't summon much. I am also considering which black to choose.

Tenhou
11-25-2016, 09:24 AM
What would a non-majin list would look like? With units useful to a free player that doesn't summon much. I am also considering which black to choose.

Honestly? Pick the one you like the most. It has way more value than anything else to be able to use units that you like the looks of.

That tier list, which indeed is for majin, the endgame, has "waifu" as the first choice. Go for that, really.

And Rion/Leone really doesn't matter in naming. Some prefer Leone, some prefer Rion. She's spelled "Leone" and since the E is at the end and many names do not have a silent E at the end, we do not know whether it is silent or not, meaning Leone is a perfectly valid way to call her.

buttlover
11-25-2016, 10:44 AM

if you are like me that values efficiency over looks, I would recommend b.iris, her heals add +def to the target making most boss tanking a joke.
Otherwise if you are going for dps, leone/rion, nanaly and aisha are popular choices.
But seriously all blacks are good picks except farne. Shes weird.

Ramazan
11-25-2016, 12:58 PM
I think farne needs infinite time skill on saw, she's black goddammit why make a black garbage af... Only then she can match with some blacks. Seriously placing pallis is generally a safer choice than farne on my alt...

If you want individual names and (looks like) not care about looks but usefulness then i'd go with b. iris, leone, estelle, sophie, minerva, alice and nanaly. Other blacks are useful on their own but these alone will carry you through at most events/story quests with a little help they need. Cant say only one name, its you who will decide in the end.

it has nothing to do wid mikoto. majin relevency doesnt mean rion>nanaly/rangers :P in majin rion is only the rear dps if u want her to tank then go ahead . and the maps you checked are all 'end game' which ofc majin maps should be wid well thought out teams :P so yeah maybe you will see less cornelia there bcz she is rare. mikoto less bcz she is irrelevent in majin maps uunless your team is under dps ed. but farune isnt bcz japs have a well mini costed plat unit for tht aka solano. but...the point is rion isnt on tier1 even in majin maps :P and if you are gonna consider her frm viability for newbies she is certainly not :P..and majin map should have sophie/deine/ester/nataku in top tier bcz thts whom u need there :P
ow i forgot placing b iris and fredrica there somewhere but u get the point.
also even among blacks the appearence of some units are rare.
like cornelia and fredrica :P

I agree about cornelia and fredrica but you know dmm whales, they get what they want! i dont think it has to do with bad luck not being able to get them tbh :) also here i'll make you life easier :D
轟雷のフールフール
魔神アガレス降臨
魔神ウェパル降臨
剛炎のアモン
魔神ビフロンス降臨
these are jap names of all majins, just put 15 in front of them and search it on at http://www.nicovideo.jp/ only look at the teams there without advancing more. Seriously the only majin that estelle got used is the fish one (vepar) Havent seen her much in others especially at agares. Agree with nataku and sophie tho, they are effective with individual enemies and deine is viable too as long as she's not holding 4 bosses at once. Im maybe not a dmm veteran but i do know how to search things :p and dont care about majins at all really, otherwise i'd picked only b. iris on all accounts i had.

ZeroZet
11-25-2016, 05:15 PM
Speaking of Farne, maybe something like "If, when skill is up, any of you units in range dies, it gets revived with full HP (but skill ends)" would do?) And fits the theme of Phoenix))

Jay Rich
11-25-2016, 08:05 PM
I spent quite some time thinking who my first black unit on DMM should be. I hear a lot of praise for Black Iris but I guess in the end I was going with a unit I would like to own and was thinking between Rion, Kayou and Moltena but in the end chose Mikoto.

Was going to go with a unit that wasn't on Nutaku just yet but I also really wanted some of the units available in Nutakus version and with my luck at drawing black tier units lately thought I may never get Mikoto on Nutaku. I am happy with my choice as she is proving to be a good addition to my weak DMM team.

JSmith12
11-25-2016, 08:12 PM
This may be a mentioned and slightly looked down opinion but would it not be better to get both a unit that is both useful and one you really want? I have been scouring both the ranged and melee lists to narrow it down to those two criteria. I ended having to chose between Kayou the kitsune and Estelle. I ended up going for Kayou for being cheaper, more active skill use, low skill level, skill details, and for noticing that a lot of maps seem to favor melee over ranged recently and class details. That and I really like kitsune. Is she the absolute best unit out there? No, she isn't as there is no perfect unit but she is useful and I wanted to get her. So would it not be better to go in with this line of thought?

buttlover
11-26-2016, 01:57 AM
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26301178
the only reason farune isnt 'good' is bcz her plat counterpart is better same like ppl prefer solano...7 sentences of whining continues....

Even an idiot like you realized how shitty a black is when it loses out an event plat. (or as some would say she is "harder to use") Pointless defence.

I spent quite some time thinking who my first black unit on DMM should be. I hear a lot of praise for Black Iris but I guess in the end I was going with a unit I would like to own and was thinking between Rion, Kayou and Moltena but in the end chose Mikoto.

Was going to go with a unit that wasn't on Nutaku just yet but I also really wanted some of the units available in Nutakus version and with my luck at drawing black tier units lately thought I may never get Mikoto on Nutaku. I am happy with my choice as she is proving to be a good addition to my weak DMM team.

Don't have to worry, pick your waifu, there's still next year's black ticket for others. And if you fail any events, you know you can whale.

@everyone else Dont take samyy's posts seriously, hes mentally challenged and most of his ideas have no logic. (spica in war of magic, UP-costly ester as recommended choice for newbies who cant do sta 5 maps...hes an idiot)

buttlover
11-26-2016, 02:34 AM
your retarded..that was for rest of the people to see that you are. tht vid shows synchronizing farune+sola's combo

Dear great mighty lord of potato chips. I knew you were stupid, but why are you proving yourself to be worse again and again.

That video which YOU posted, is just a display of skill for solano and farune, at most a COMPARISON between them.
A COMBO requires some sort of sequence of events that yields advantages to the units mentioned.
Strictly speaking, SYNCHRONIZATION happens when 2 or more things occur at the same time. (Asynchronous is what you are looking for, or anyone has a better word to sub in?)

You shot yourself once, got angry at others for it and shot yourself again to prove a point. Its almost like fark was here. :)

Jay Rich
11-26-2016, 06:35 AM
Don't have to worry, pick your waifu, there's still next year's black ticket for others. And if you fail any events, you know you can whale.

Too many Waifus to choose from haha but quite happy with Mikoto she is one of my most wanted blacks on Nutakus Aigis, though I am feeling the sting of my low level with this current event 'The White Emperor' is it? Can't seem to get past the 3 map. Do note my highest lvl is 30 and only 3 units are at that lvl (Being Iris, Katie and Mikoto) so it is pretty obvious I would struggle.

DMM seems the land of opportunity compared to Nutakus Aigis so I have no doubts Mikoto will not be my last black Gatcha unit ;)

ZeroZet
11-26-2016, 08:09 AM
Tis a Star Trial, what did you expect?
You might need to skip trying to max out events for a month or two to get your harem up to fighting shape. And they don't have breaks all that often on DMM side.)

namhoang909
11-26-2016, 08:18 AM
I don't see any reason to argue further, it is like asking a buddhist to have faith in Jesus, Samyy can say whatever he wants as long as he is able to deal map his style
no one takes Nataku this time, it seems

Jay Rich
11-26-2016, 08:26 AM
Tis a Star Trial, what did you expect?
You might need to skip trying to max out events for a month or two to get your harem up to fighting shape. And they don't have breaks all that often on DMM side.)

I knew it wouldn't been easy, right now there is nothing more I can do with the star event so I am working on lvling my team as fast as I can and taking part in the subjugation (if that is the other event that is running alongside the white emperor) every now and then for the rewards.

3 stared the first two missions so I have gotten the event unit, just wont get a good SU & CRed one.

Ramazan
11-26-2016, 08:36 AM
I don't see any reason to argue further, it is like asking a buddhist to have faith in Jesus, Samyy can say whatever he wants as long as he is able to deal map his style

No one took Freddy except me either :D everybody have different tastes

- - - Updated - - -

I knew it wouldn't been easy, right now there is nothing more I can do with the star event so I am working on lvling my team as fast as I can and taking part in the subjugation (if that is the other event that is running alongside the white emperor) every now and then for the rewards.

3 stared the first two missions so I have gotten the event unit, just wont get a good SU & CRed one.

Im a newb like you, i suggest you heavily focus on building your team and forget daily/revival/current events unless there is a unique unit it gives like belinda, fran, helena. Here, this link gives you better info. Also im stuck at 3rd map too, need so many cced ranged units for next map. Lets hope 2nd part contains a newb map for us, 12 star gibs -2 cost which is also im aiming for.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x2O_6RPkc5nOAe9aDcdtiGfl30J9m_krUcpufSPu1jA/edit#gid=2069132197

seorizuki
11-26-2016, 08:44 AM

i take Nezha/Nataku though, and i see a lot of japaness player pick her too on twitter.

No one took Freddy except me either :D everybody have different tastes

Im a newb like you, i suggest you heavily focus on building your team and forget daily/revival/current events unless there is a unique unit it gives like belinda, fran, helena. Here, this link gives you better info. Also im stuck at 3rd map too, need so many cced ranged units for next map. Lets hope 2nd part contains a newb map for us, 12 star gibs -2 cost which is also im aiming for.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x2O_6RPkc5nOAe9aDcdtiGfl30J9m_krUcpufSPu1jA/edit#gid=2069132197

I would consider taking Freddy if i dont have her already lol.
Just buy buff, 7 sc is cheap

YoxalLoyal
11-26-2016, 09:44 AM
i take Nezha/Nataku though, and i see a lot of japanese players pick her too on twitter.

Saw Petite's post on what some of the Aigis illustrators chose:
Yasuda Suzuhito: Rinne, Nezha, and Leone
Sally: Aisha
Kinnotama: Leone
Itoryusei: Rinne
Kedama Gochou: Sarah, Matsuri, Esther, Fredrica, and Sophie
Inoshishi: Iris
Fujiyama: Aisha
Shirosuzu: Iris
Makirin: Fredrica and Rinne
Narumish: Grace, Estelle, and Sarah
Sprite Artist Onee-san: Fredrica
Moritan: Towa
Katou Itsuwa: Aisha
Chiri: Nezha

So it seems like some did choose Nezha and Fredrica.

On another note, I made another alt. today (might ditch my other one that chose Rion) and rolled Ashera for my first pick. Guess she can replace Nanaly. Might choose Rion (since Ash buffs her) or Cornelia (dick pick). Also have a third alt. that rolled Livre if anyone is interested.

namhoang909
11-26-2016, 09:57 AM
is that luck for new account or black unit comes easily this premium summon? whatever I choose won't make much difference since I have used up all black fairies for Wendy already, gonna have her AW tomorrow, getting SAW spirit will take some time, though

YoxalLoyal
11-26-2016, 10:09 AM
Nah. Retried several times until I hit a black unit. Got 3 plat first picks though: 2 Belzettas and 1 Livre. XD

Kirito Rick
11-26-2016, 10:34 AM
Rolled for Sienna...got G.Iris????
Wasn't she removed to revival gacha?

YoxalLoyal
11-26-2016, 10:49 AM
Rolled for Sienna...got G.Iris????
Wasn't she removed to revival gacha?

Pick-up summons include every silver and gold in the shrine and only exclude the plats and blacks that are not in the same class as the spotlight units. If you frequent the ULMF forums, Petite makes a list of the plats and blacks being featured in the pick-up summons.

Tenhou
11-26-2016, 10:53 AM
Got Sienna from that gacha. The irony that i got Margaret from it as well when every gold is available and i haven't gotten her from both of the times i rolled in gachas when she was in spotlight.

Ramazan
11-26-2016, 11:38 AM
Saw Petite's post on what some of the Aigis illustrators chose:
Yasuda Suzuhito: Rinne, Nezha, and Leone
Sally: Aisha
Kinnotama: Leone
Itoryusei: Rinne
Kedama Gochou: Sarah, Matsuri, Esther, Fredrica, and Sophie
Inoshishi: Iris
Fujiyama: Aisha
Shirosuzu: Iris
Makirin: Fredrica and Rinne
Narumish: Grace, Estelle, and Sarah
Sprite Artist Onee-san: Fredrica
Moritan: Towa
Katou Itsuwa: Aisha
Chiri: Nezha

So it seems like some did choose Nezha and Fredrica.

On another note, I made another alt. today (might ditch my other one that chose Rion) and rolled Ashera for my first pick. Guess she can replace Nanaly. Might choose Rion (since Ash buffs her) or Cornelia (dick pick). Also have a third alt. that rolled Livre if anyone is interested.

Didnt knew freddy was this popular o_O i knew how zola performs on nutaku, thought a black cannoneer would perform even better and thus picked her. Also, how do they picked multiple blacks? multiple accounts? o_O

YoxalLoyal
11-26-2016, 12:30 PM
Didnt knew freddy was this popular o_O i knew how zola performs on nutaku, thought a black cannoneer would perform even better and thus picked her. Also, how do they picked multiple blacks? multiple accounts? o_O

Yep. Multiple accounts. I'm surprised that one person can manage 5 accounts. Or it's just an inactive account for the black ticket.

Tenhou
11-26-2016, 12:38 PM
Pretty sure Ramazan has more accounts and sora is managing like... 3 or 4 i think.

Ramazan
11-26-2016, 01:51 PM
Yep. Multiple accounts. I'm surprised that one person can manage 5 accounts. Or it's just an inactive account for the black ticket.

Pretty sure Ramazan has more accounts and sora is managing like... 3 or 4 i think.

Currently 2 nutaku 3 dmm accounts. If only exams didnt hold me from playing, multiple accounts are really not a problem. Well, we discussed this matter multiple times but w/e :p nutaku accounts takes max total 20 minutes. Dmm is even lesser cuz much lower sta/cha pool there but doing some new daily revivals might take some time.

mmm its upto ppl to prefer 1 account wid multiple blacks or multiple account wid 1-2 blacks :/ if you ask me ppl can do most heavy maps..even 12 stam maps now wid silver e.e;;
but to get 5 accounts to makai clearing is waste of time..pretty sure theres lots of other games u can play on tht part e.e
@yoxal howz the plat dark priest prem ..she looks to me pretty solid e.e;; i dont have 1 to test
Well, all of my accounts have 2 blacks but im hoping for a black on my next rolls at dmm. What i prefer is variety instead of power maybe thats why i play aigis this way :P

kayfabe
11-26-2016, 01:57 PM
I see two big reasons for taking Towa.

Karsuman
11-26-2016, 11:49 PM
Outside of a single individual that needs his ritalin or prozac or something, people here have been relatively pleasant so I'll explain my rationale for the pick list. For posterity's sake I'll post...

Kirito Rick
11-27-2016, 06:06 AM
@kara something
ye your list is shit. :v just 1 sentence is enough :v you made a list for majin map users. like majin map users doing lvl 5 don't know what unit is capable of wat. and clearly you do not know how to use farne so gtfo
and your explanation of 5 -6 units you gave incl mikoto and farne is even more shit. gtfo.
Samyy why do you even bother posting anything...no one reads what you say...

(I do read them...but only to check if you have posted anything offensive or not...lol)

Also Karsuman.

WELCOME!

Koshka
11-27-2016, 06:52 AM
Samyy why do you even bother posting anything...no one reads what you say...

(I do read them...but only to check if you have posted anything offensive or not...lol)

He's throwing offences in every second post, if you didn't noticed yet) By the way, I do remember you said something about "last warning" to him, and it was a few dozens of his posts ago.

Ramazan
11-27-2016, 09:03 AM
I saw your Biffron video again and saw how you handled rakshaka. Clearly getting a black makes one regret not getting another... Now im hoping my next 50sc roll with federica-miri account goes bad...

Kirito Rick
11-27-2016, 10:25 AM
Oh...I never saw him posting before...
(Probably missed it..)

Unregistered
11-27-2016, 01:42 PM
Karsu's list is shit. If you need a black so desperately get someone like amanda who is tons useful then any other blacks in the game.

kayfabe
11-27-2016, 02:02 PM
I already got my waifu Sophie on nutaku so I don't actually give a crap about people's lists and mostly was choosing between kayou boobs, moltena boobs and towa boobs. Decisions are hard.

Karsuman
11-27-2016, 05:00 PM
I have posted in the past, albeit very infrequently.

I appreciate the welcome, but there's a good chance I won't be posting here very much 'lest I'm linked to something directly(like this topic). :P

He's throwing offences in every second post, if you didn't noticed yet) By the way, I do remember you said something about "last warning" to him, and it was a few dozens of his posts ago.

The only reason people watched shows like Rocky & Bullwinkle, Pokemon and the entire roster of the later Hanna-Barbera cartoons is because of their ridiculous villains.

I am sure our unhinged friend samyy here falls under a similar umbrella. Or the moderators just feel like they need something to do. :P

Unregistered
Karsu's list is shit. If you need a black so desperately get someone like amanda who is tons useful then any other blacks in the game.

*tips fedora*

buttlover
11-28-2016, 03:44 AM
Oh...I never saw him posting before...
(Probably missed it..)

Never knew a mod could get negative rep for not banning someone *laughs*

Kirito Rick
11-28-2016, 04:12 AM
Lol...

When I saw it I couldn't stop laughing myself @buttlover...

Well anyways...the "job" is done...for now atleast :P

diooksamuret
09-25-2021, 08:04 AM
If you are new and are seeking progression then quoting karsuman.
List of black tier as recommended by seasoned players