PDA

View Full Version : Player level capped? Or no?

Unregistered
11-25-2016, 10:00 AM
I'm level 40. Whenever I do anything that says that I gain xp there is zero change from "255,072 / MAX" in my bar. But I see opponents coming up in the battle listed as being level 41 and higher. What's going on here?

... Oh, weird. I just searched in the tower listing for a name that the battle showed me as a level 43 player and they're actually only level 7. And searching the other two names (showing as levels 41 and 42) that I see right now, both come up with zero results on the tower.

Sentifer
11-25-2016, 10:07 AM
Level 40 is indeed the cap as of now.
The people that are shown to be higher than that are bots if I recall correctly.

Unregistered
11-28-2016, 03:00 AM
Level 40 is indeed the cap as of now.
The people that are shown to be higher than that are bots if I recall correctly.

It seems like at least 95% of the profiles that it's been showing me as battle options since I hit 40 have been these level 41 and higher bots, then.

JessieChan
11-28-2016, 07:07 AM
It seems like at least 95% of the profiles that it's been showing me as battle options since I hit 40 have been these level 41 and higher bots, then.

Hello. Its true there were a lot of bots like @Sentifer pointed, but I think this was fixed. Please PM me with more details about this issue. :)