PDA

View Full Version : DMM Shop Question

Jay Rich
11-28-2016, 03:25 AM
I have noticed there are two extra icons in the DMM shop compared to Nutakus Aigis:

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/11/28/26VfnWF.png

I know the one at the top is to buy SC and the ones on the right are just your Barracks and xp and gold increases and other such boosts, but not for the life of me can I find something in English what these two are. Could someone enlighten me please?

buttlover
11-28-2016, 03:40 AM
-'Growth Assistance Pack' (育成応援パック) Added to Shop Contents:
1) Spirit of Growth Sarriette.
2) Spirit of Blessing Happy (XP Max).
3) Spirit of Blessing Joy (XP Max).
4) 500 Rainbow Crystals and 150 Sacred Crystals (iOS has different number of crystals).
-'New Prince Assistance Pack' (新王子応援パック) Buffed.
+In addition to Plat Royal Guard Alicia and 14 SC, you will receive 200 magic crystals and 30 diamonds.
++Those that already purchased this pack will receive the other items as a present later.

Jay Rich
11-28-2016, 04:02 AM
-'Growth Assistance Pack' (育成応援パック) Added to Shop Contents:
1) Spirit of Growth Sarriette.
2) Spirit of Blessing Happy (XP Max).
3) Spirit of Blessing Joy (XP Max).
4) 500 Rainbow Crystals and 150 Sacred Crystals (iOS has different number of crystals).
-'New Prince Assistance Pack' (新王子応援パック) Buffed.
+In addition to Plat Royal Guard Alicia and 14 SC, you will receive 200 magic crystals and 30 diamonds.
++Those that already purchased this pack will receive the other items as a present later.

Thanks for the clarification, seems if I want Alicia I will need to figure out a way to purchase DMM gold, issue is I don't have a credit card.

What do Royal Guards do?

Kirito Rick
11-28-2016, 04:20 AM
Class: Royal Guard
Damage Type: Physical
Blocks: 2
Role: Duelist, Assist
Description: This unit can serve a wide variety of roles compared to other melee-slot units. Prior to Awakening do to her stats she can serve as a Duelist, and like a Monk she can somewhat gank as well. Even though she does have a much higher defense to them you still want to be careful when using her in that capacity. If she is having to tank two hard hitting targets she won't last that long without a healer.

Source: Class and Army guide

Jay Rich
11-29-2016, 07:44 AM
Class: Royal Guard
Damage Type: Physical
Blocks: 2
Role: Duelist, Assist
Description: This unit can serve a wide variety of roles compared to other melee-slot units. Prior to Awakening do to her stats she can serve as a Duelist, and like a Monk she can somewhat gank as well. Even though she does have a much higher defense to them you still want to be careful when using her in that capacity. If she is having to tank two hard hitting targets she won't last that long without a healer.

Source: Class and Army guide

Cheers Kirito, I must admit I probably could have looked it up myself but was lazy haha. I bit the bullet and purchased her on DMM and now she is my highest lvled unit, (The joys of a newbie)

I plan on being a free DMM player so this was a once of thing...or so my wallet hopes.

Kirito Rick
11-29-2016, 08:00 AM
:D ...
Dont take it in the wrong sense...but you will have a tough time remaining a free player...not because you can't clear game stuff...but because you have to supress a constant urge to roll or spend SC on grinding...(which eventually might make your wallet cry)
Thankfully im still (with lot of efforts) am able to supress that urge...somehow..

Also from what i learned...Alicia is a very good unit and is going to be in your main party for a long time...
so congrats

Jay Rich
11-29-2016, 08:26 PM
:D ...
Dont take it in the wrong sense...but you will have a tough time remaining a free player...not because you can't clear game stuff...but because you have to supress a constant urge to roll or spend SC on grinding...(which eventually might make your wallet cry)
Thankfully im still (with lot of efforts) am able to supress that urge...somehow..

Also from what i learned...Alicia is a very good unit and is going to be in your main party for a long time...
so congrats

Not at all, I believe you are very much right!! I am a paying player on Nutaku's Aigis so now having confirmed I can by SC on DMM and DMM offers more than Nutaku, well there would be more of an urge to spend there rather than Nutaku, the only saving grace I have that may stop me buying on DMM is my main is on Nutaku and DMM is has more of a constant flow of Free SC than Nutaku's Aigis.

She is a good looking unit so she will indeed be a great addition to my main party.