PDA

View Full Version : Selling and Summoning

JSmith12
12-01-2016, 11:20 PM
As the title suggests I am looking for advice on how to go about selling platinum units and summoning in the current gacha.

First: There is one unit I really want to get from the trade post however she and other useful things alongside her cost rainbow crystals which at my current state are difficult to get a hold of. The only place to get them reliably is through the daily revivals and here is my question. How should I go about selling these units? Some units are intrinsically useless to me such as Revi and Asami so I have no qualms about getting rid of them. But should I try to have a decent version of them and sell the excess or just get rid of the already existing copies?

Secound: With the current premium gacha we have a score of new units coming in and as any other player I would like to get one or two. However my current stock of sacred crystals is at 23. Is it worth it to spend them and try to get new units or save them for another gacha role?

My apologies for the long post.

namhoang909
12-02-2016, 01:51 AM
first part: each plat from event only gives 3 RC the cheapest one in TP cost you 400 RC which make it like 133 plat units, unless you can farm god tier map which gives 100% drop for event unit or else it would be only >=50%, normally 1/3 times for me, so not worth it for me. instead each time you get a silver or gold from Premium summon you can get 20-10 RC, using Green crystal from event to summon then sell gold or sell gold from gold rush are better ideas.
secondly, I am not a really lucky one, so chance to get plt or better from premium summon will take 50-100 SC, unless we are about to have a emperial only map, I think it is better to save SC for another time

edit: if you mean Azami the ninja, then you can consider using her to SU black ninja Saki, Revi is ok to sell, don't see many guides have her