PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with this units

Kira
12-04-2016, 07:32 PM
Hey there I rolled a few times and got these units

The "soldier" girl looks very nice but aside from the auto skill how good is she :confused:
The Ranger looks kinda nice with the trap token, but not sure if in the long run will be as good as bashira :confused:
And the last one I have yet to try but i guess hes kinda like a HA :confused:

anyway any info you guys can give me is really apreciated :)

Ramazan
12-04-2016, 11:57 PM
That first one is knight class i believe, i have silver one and they share same skill. What their skill do is boost their atk&def at every specific set of time (should look at wiki for reuse and initial timers) also have a rather short ranged attack which is not bad along with decent hp,def,atk.

That ranger needs to be definitely prioritized over bashira because of her utilities along with a decent rate of assassination chance.

Lastly i have that gold heavy cannoneer dude too, he's very good at goblin clearing for me now and have primise for G crystal map but that needs his aw i think. Also i find his skill very good, can acts as an off-tank pretty good with his splash attack along with mediocre def at skill use.

- - - Updated - - -

Knight's stat increase is permanent i think, cuz it has a veeery long cooldown ;/ i'd focus nearly anything i got from shrine anyway at plat+
Some gold ones like that dude and rino are also good to have.

AgentFakku
12-05-2016, 12:04 AM
The old man looks badass.

soranokira
12-05-2016, 06:01 AM
That first one is knight class i believe, i have silver one and they share same skill. What their skill do is boost their atk&def at every specific set of time (should look at wiki for reuse and initial timers) also have a rather short ranged attack which is not bad along with decent hp,def,atk.

That ranger needs to be definitely prioritized over bashira because of her utilities along with a decent rate of assassination chance.

Lastly i have that gold heavy cannoneer dude too, he's very good at goblin clearing for me now and have primise for G crystal map but that needs his aw i think. Also i find his skill very good, can acts as an off-tank pretty good with his splash attack along with mediocre def at skill use.

- - - Updated - - -

Knight's stat increase is permanent i think, cuz it has a veeery long cooldown ;/ i'd focus nearly anything i got from shrine anyway at plat+
Some gold ones like that dude and rino are also good to have.

I disagree, Bashira is still higher priority than Rosa. However, Rosa does make for a fairly decent 3rd archer when the situation calls for it (stalling bosses with traps, assassinating orcs etc.)
Georg, the gold arti armor is UNLIKELY usable for crystal G ; I doubt he's ever going to have enough attack as a gold even with AW, since his skill is def (remember you need 900 splash attack to kill the gazers and due to their attack speed and numbers, it's best to kill them off in 1 hit rather than 2). SAW may change things though (look at themis)
but yes, otherwise arti armor class is pretty useful as melee supports, like a physical ver. of mage armors that attack more often than mage armors.

Ramazan
12-05-2016, 12:50 PM
I disagree, Bashira is still higher priority than Rosa. However, Rosa does make for a fairly decent 3rd archer when the situation calls for it (stalling bosses with traps, assassinating orcs etc.)
Georg, the gold arti armor is UNLIKELY usable for crystal G ; I doubt he's ever going to have enough attack as a gold even with AW, since his skill is def (remember you need 900 splash attack to kill the gazers and due to their attack speed and numbers, it's best to kill them off in 1 hit rather than 2). SAW may change things though (look at themis)
but yes, otherwise arti armor class is pretty useful as melee supports, like a physical ver. of mage armors that attack more often than mage armors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bxOh4xQ08k
i referred to this video as zola can kill eyes with 2 shots and i think percis was unnecessary there. If georg doesnt get the same aoe with zola at aw than what you've said is true, if not then georg already shoots faster than zola at pre-aw, at least i have him and noticed his high attack speed, thus 2 hits to those eyes without letting them escape is still possible only if he gets more aoe range with aw. Low physical damage-high atk speed is worse than opposite where armor matters, guess thats how devs balanced cannoneers with heavy artillery.

Kira
12-05-2016, 02:08 PM
Thanks for all the info guys

Working on both my new gals as they seem nice, and since I already got Miranda and the plat priest warrior from last event (cant remember her name) i guess georg can wait

Ramazan
12-05-2016, 02:56 PM
Thanks for all the info guys

Working on both my new gals as they seem nice, and since I already got Miranda and the plat priest warrior from last event (cant remember her name) i guess georg can wait

I'd suggest run away from miranda as fast as you can and level leeanne instead, why do you even raise miranda anyway :confused: she is only useful for blocking, not tanking, and blocking "only" is unnecessary for most of the time. You'll get so many leeanne copies from events, try to min-cost her and you'll be good. That priest warriors name is Luchia btw.

Kira
12-05-2016, 04:17 PM
well miranda was a big help when i started and kinda left her on the team because of that :p
got a Leeanne mincosted already but low lvl, gonna follow your advice and lvl her up and switch her with miranda ^^

soranokira
12-05-2016, 07:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bxOh4xQ08k
i referred to this video as zola can kill eyes with 2 shots and i think percis was unnecessary there. If georg doesnt get the same aoe with zola at aw than what you've said is true, if not then georg already shoots faster than zola at pre-aw, at least i have him and noticed his high attack speed, thus 2 hits to those eyes without letting them escape is still possible only if he gets more aoe range with aw. Low physical damage-high atk speed is worse than opposite where armor matters, guess thats how devs balanced cannoneers with heavy artillery.

you probably should re-watch the video carefully. percis was necessary. also, that was video was pre-cannonneer-nerf where the cannonballs were hitscan.