PDA

View Full Version : Christmas release

Hirtoshi
12-07-2016, 02:04 PM
The daily quests start on the 14. Are the troll girls available yet?

Sentifer
12-07-2016, 03:32 PM
They're not AFAIK. Would be weird as well if they released the Christmas stuff on different times wouldn't it? :P

I don't know how far in you are right now but a new scroll released with the announcement of the event so everybody should be good to go until the event is upon us xD

JustNotFatal
12-08-2016, 02:57 AM
Everything starts the 14th!

JessieChan
12-08-2016, 06:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/BwoXjK2.jpg

Kinkoid
12-09-2016, 07:29 AM
Get ready guys, it's gonna be a fun yet challengin event ;).
12/14 to get the exclusive girl!
And you shall be all gratefull to JessieChan who fought for you... originally we planned to give the girl on a 14/14 condition but she really insisted on us being more generous and mercifull with the community.
Hey it's Xmas after all so why not ;).

Thanks again for your continuous support to HaremHeroes... we're developing it full power, as fast as we can, to keep you satisfied & coming back.
2017 is gonna be awesome... well at least we're doing our best so that HaremHeroes contributes to everyone's daily fappiness :)

Cheers ;)

Sentifer
12-09-2016, 07:46 AM
Leave it to JessieChan to fight for the players! :D

I also want to thank you guys at Kinkoid for being so involved with the community! It probably isn't easy to endure the barrage of community involvement with such a small team. Respect to you for being so open towards everyone here!

And to everyone else reading: Good luck and have fun during this event! :D

JessieChan
12-13-2016, 09:59 AM
Only a few hours left..
https://media.tenor.co/images/e9c055962e3024384703531e22519c9f/raw
:cool::cool::cool:

Evilmind
12-13-2016, 10:48 AM
Ready to get some girls :D

Kinkoid
12-14-2016, 02:09 AM
So... it started :).
Hope you'll have a lot of fun !!! As much fun as we had making it happen ;). It's been a LOT of work because we wanted it to be more awesome than the Halloween event... but we are proud of the result ;).
Merry Xmas ;)

AsSh
12-14-2016, 04:10 AM
Hi everybody :)
I love snow, I love winter, I love ALL of you and I LOVE so much the snow man HAHAHAHA. The second carrot (the one that is not on his face ...) makes me LMAO :D
Thank you Kinkoid for ... all of that and the fun and stuff !

Drynix
12-14-2016, 06:36 AM
Hi everybody :)
I love snow, I love winter, I love ALL of you and I LOVE so much the snow man HAHAHAHA. The second carrot (the one that is not on his face ...) makes me LMAO :D
Thank you Kinkoid for ... all of that and the fun and stuff !

You really believe that that is snow? The cleaners just went on a holiday break and we just kept going at the Battle Arena. It ain't snow, trust me.

Eromuffin
12-14-2016, 08:26 AM
Just got Christmas Bunny! Let's hope the RNG can bless me once more :)
Good luck everyone!

Evilmind
12-14-2016, 09:16 AM
Just got Christmas Bunny! Let's hope the RNG can bless me once more :)
Good luck everyone!

Congratulations, hope it will not be desert for the most of us ^^
On the first day, lucky :p

Kinkoid
12-14-2016, 12:51 PM
You really believe that that is snow? The cleaners just went on a holiday break and we just kept going at the Battle Arena. It ain't snow, trust me.

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

AgentFakku
12-14-2016, 02:25 PM
Here's to grinding!

Wonder if I get enuff coins for the Pachinko. One can dream.

Eromuffin
12-14-2016, 03:12 PM
Are Xmas girls supposed to have a better odd to drop than normal girls? I managed to get them both today... o.0

2883 2882

Unregistered
12-14-2016, 06:25 PM
Are Xmas girls supposed to have a better odd to drop than normal girls? I managed to get them both today... o.0

2883 2882

Congrats! I think you just got lucky because I still don't have either of them. Did you skip your battles or do you watch the health bar go down?

I've been playing since September and I still don't have a single girl to drop, so I'm wondering if it's because I skip my battles.

unknown67
12-14-2016, 07:05 PM
Congrats! I think you just got lucky because I still don't have either of them. Did you skip your battles or do you watch the health bar go down?

I've been playing since September and I still don't have a single girl to drop, so I'm wondering if it's because I skip my battles.

You can still get them if you skip battles, because I specifically remember getting Regine after skipping a battle with Gruntt. People have loads of theories on why they don't get girls, but I think it just comes down to the will of RNGesus.

Regarding the event, I think it's a definite improvement over the Halloween event. Six new girls is above and beyond what I expected, and having one of them available without a paywall or dealing with RNG is fantastic. Having two RNG girls is nice too, though with my recent luck (Gruntt has only dropped one girl for me since the Invaded Kingdom was released, and that happen until at least two missions of Juy Sea were out) I'm concerned that I won't get either of them... The kobans girls all look enticing, but I probably won't bother. All in all, I'd say it's very good as a second event!

mega94all
12-15-2016, 02:30 AM
Get ready guys, it's gonna be a fun yet challengin event ;).
12/14 to get the exclusive girl!
And you shall be all gratefull to JessieChan who fought for you... originally we planned to give the girl on a 14/14 condition but she really insisted on us being more generous and mercifull with the community.
Hey it's Xmas after all so why not ;).

Thanks again for your continuous support to HaremHeroes... we're developing it full power, as fast as we can, to keep you satisfied & coming back.
2017 is gonna be awesome... well at least we're doing our best so that HaremHeroes contributes to everyone's daily fappiness :)

Cheers ;)

12/14??? Uhm at my santa's chase its said x/12 not x/14 :confused:

Greetingz
12-15-2016, 10:51 AM
12/14??? Uhm at my santa's chase its said x/12 not x/14 :confused:

There are 14 total, but you only need 12. Thats why the bar is set to 0/12 and not 0/14 cause it would confuse people

Eromuffin
12-15-2016, 11:30 AM

Thank you!

I skip about 98% of my battles to make things faster, I don't think that is a variant.

Drip
12-15-2016, 03:56 PM
Thank you!

I skip about 98% of my battles to make things faster, I don't think that is a variant.
Well, for once I figured I'd try supporting the game, and spent a couple of Kobans (which cost 5,000 Nutaku gold) on an epic 10-pull and some epic single pulls.
So, I supposedly won 9 things and a guaranteed girl, right? Well, the amount of girls in my harem did NOT increase from the epic 10-pull, and I'm actually not sure whether any of the other items I won got added to my account at all. From the looks of it: no, they weren't. Relogging didn't make anything show up either. :(

mega94all
12-15-2016, 04:56 PM
There are 14 total, but you only need 12. Thats why the bar is set to 0/12 and not 0/14 cause it would confuse people

If 12 of 14 for clear all mission then i accept it because we still have 2 more days chance to do santa daily and got more reward but if 12 of 12 days to clear it and and no more chance to do santa daily wouldnt we miss 2 more chance to get more reward? well maybe im wrong and actually we will really do all 14 mission ;)

AgentFakku
12-15-2016, 05:37 PM
So far, nothing biting yet.

I say the descriptions are fun to read at least.

Unregistered
12-16-2016, 04:17 AM
Dark Lord drops a girl - Awesome!
It's not Winter Agate. It's Sheherazamond? - Oh... Still cool, but damn... Not done farming him for his event drop yet.

Drynix
12-16-2016, 12:54 PM
Got winter Agate aswel, she seems more like one of the girls from Frozen (no idea what they are called) than Zelda. I don't mind eitherway, still nice.

Her pay is awfully low though, 650 $/hour. Which is the lowest rank 3 payment per hour there is I think. :P

makinaz
12-16-2016, 01:32 PM
Halloween Juliet is also $650.
Christmas Bunny is $649.83 ....

Evilmind
12-16-2016, 01:41 PM
Well would not even be mad if she pay 100/hour, i only want to drop bunny and agate and that's all, but 2 rng girls on a 14 days period... damn.

On the other side game improve and the way we can gain another girl (by doing a mission a day is good for free players) So why not stick to this kind of reward for free girls in event ?
I got no problem with epic pachinko only either, only stupid rng which can lead to big and salty frustration for a lot of people.

Keep up the good work, even with my rng hate i still enjoy the game :D

AgentFakku
12-16-2016, 03:02 PM

Day 3 - nothing so far.

They fixed the Pachinko machine. I don't think I spend coins or real cash considering how expensive it is compared to most Gachas in other Nutaku games where they give more in-game currency often while the Gacha takes a lot of in-game currency but not too much.

Flower Knight Girl = 50 Flower Gems
Aigis = 5 SC or 3 SC
Harem Heroes = 900 Koban

I don't know about other games

AzureWinter
12-16-2016, 04:03 PM
Any luck with the Christmas girls yet? What's it going to take to get a girl this time? No luck in the Halloween event, and no regular drops from the Ninja or Grunt in months.

JMich
12-17-2016, 12:56 AM
Harem Heroes = 900 Koban
90 Kobans actually. The 900 is for a guaranteed girl, similar to spending 150+ SC in a month on Aigis for a guaranteed platinum ticket (Legend and Super Legend stamp cards).

AgentFakku
12-17-2016, 01:10 AM
Talking about Gacha not getting Platinum tickets from the stamp cards.

JMich
12-17-2016, 09:54 AM
Talking about Gacha not getting Platinum tickets from the stamp cards.
Yes. Epic Gacha in Harem Heroes costs 90 kobans, and it has a chance of getting you a girl. 900 kobans is for a guaranteed girl, which I say is similar to a gacha for platinum+ rarity on Aigis.

AgentFakku
12-18-2016, 12:51 AM
Yes. Epic Gacha in Harem Heroes costs 90 kobans, and it has a chance of getting you a girl. 900 kobans is for a guaranteed girl, which I say is similar to a gacha for platinum+ rarity on Aigis.

I know dat dude. Thanks for correcting me on 90 Kobans I have to disagree w/ U on plat tickets. Imm talking about Gacha not spending SC 4 stamps. Gacha is gambling in game currency not getting tickets

Aymi
12-18-2016, 08:57 AM
Event sounds fun but sadly i am out of it.

Since a week ago I was left with no internet coonection at all. I had my box replaced, a technician had to work on the building infrastructure and i am not still sure my issue has been completely resolved. So, as I discover the event the message i have is you have missed the opportunity to get the excusive girl...

Great, not a lucky year for me it seems.
Have fun with it people.

makinaz
12-18-2016, 11:53 AM
Why not just play from your phone? Shouldn't use much data, just a few clicks every few hours and you're done.

Aymi
12-18-2016, 12:40 PM
Too late now, but yes it looks like it works.

Evilmind
12-18-2016, 02:16 PM
You could always try to get those rng girls lol ^^

Aymi
12-18-2016, 02:47 PM
Yes trying atm who knows ^^

AzureWinter
12-18-2016, 09:38 PM
What is the drop rate on the Christmas girls?

Sentifer
12-19-2016, 03:38 AM
The same as any other girl... that being: Unknown :P

We do have suspicion that the drop rate are slightly higher during the event

JustNotFatal
12-20-2016, 09:06 PM
The same as any other girl... that being: Unknown :P

We do have suspicion that the drop rate are slightly higher during the event

The droprate is higher for this event....how much? They won't tell me :p

AgentFakku
12-20-2016, 09:25 PM
Nothing biting on the 7th day.

I clean up all the quests like usual since I'm usually finished doing my daily grind in Aigis and Flower Knight Girl

I'm a bit bored w/ this game. It's lucky that doesn't have me get tired like Brave Raven.

JessieChan
12-21-2016, 01:49 AM
The droprate is higher for this event....how much? They won't tell me :p

Yes, I can reassure you, it is higher, girls are raining over us on Christmas time :cool:
I got Agate <3 <3 <3

Evilmind
12-21-2016, 10:07 AM
Really hate it when a game rely on luck to give free things... same as a lot of people here, no christmas drop. To think there's 2 to get, i feel i could only get the "connection" reward ( which is a good idea).

Well maybe i'll see good presents on christmas day ^^

Aymi
12-21-2016, 04:38 PM
Nothing yet :)

makinaz
12-21-2016, 07:11 PM
Yeah, I really cannot comprehend why they went with the RNG format again.
Oh wait, yeah I can: money.
At least one is guaranteed this time.

AzureWinter
12-21-2016, 07:13 PM
Got my first girl since September! It's Housemaid... not a Christmas girl, but it's something. Maybe I am getting close to an event drop?

JustNotFatal
12-21-2016, 10:21 PM
RNG is that, RNG.

My total count for this last week has been 4. Xmas Bunny and Agate as well as Spook and Housemaid

Mattress
12-22-2016, 08:29 AM
I finished the "hunt" two days ago, I'm lucky I guess. Now I've 20 girls (21 with Claudia) :eek:

Aymi
12-22-2016, 01:34 PM
Wow congrats.
I have got Winter Agate yesterday on my alt.

AgentFakku
12-22-2016, 03:23 PM
Finally! My furst drop since this game started - my luck was shit

I only had story event girls, all 7 of them.

Now, I got Winter Agate

Captain Alvord
12-22-2016, 09:53 PM
In two months no girl drop from troll battles. then last night I get winter agate. and then tonight inget xmas bunny. they must have bumped the drop rate on xmas girls thisbpast update. or RNGesus finally took pity. either way...WOOT!

Unregistered
12-23-2016, 06:14 PM
In two months no girl drop from troll battles. then last night I get winter agate. and then tonight inget xmas bunny. they must have bumped the drop rate on xmas girls thisbpast update. or RNGesus finally took pity. either way...WOOT!

They did mention somewhere that the drops were increased at some point. (No clue what they were before or what they are now. Just that it is supposed to be better now.)

Before this event the only girl drop I'd ever gotten was Halloween Juliette. Trying for Winter Agate I got Sheheramazond first (I think I posted to mention this earlier in the thread, I was not expecting to see one of the non-event drops) and then after a little more trying I got Winter Agate. I got Xmas Bunny before too long after that, and then I was doing a few matches in each of the worlds at random and also ended up getting Eugenie.

JustNotFatal
12-23-2016, 06:16 PM
So Drop rates have been increased as far as I know.

However RNG is RNG. I can't stress that enough

AgentFakku
12-23-2016, 07:06 PM
My luck was shit during Halloween, ain't got any girls

Now, two days in a row = got Christmas Bunny - I'm not complaining. wow, the boost rate is crazy but RNG is a fickle mistress

Guess Im done? Back to grinding 4 non event gurls

Greetingz
12-23-2016, 07:13 PM
My luck was shit during Halloween, ain't got any girls

Now, two days in a row = got Christmas Bunny - I'm not complaining. wow, the boost rate is crazy but RNG is a fickle mistress

Guess Im done? Back to grinding 4 non event gurls

ur not done untill affection is max ;)

Drip
12-24-2016, 09:56 AM
Still waiting for Christmas Bunny to drop here. Didn't manage to get Christmas Arcana from the Epic Pachinko either, but I'm saving up gold from the Christmas dailies, hoping she'll drop on the net try. But, in general, my luck is pretty much non-existant.

makinaz
12-24-2016, 12:31 PM
Still waiting for Christmas Bunny to drop here. Didn't manage to get Christmas Arcana from the Epic Pachinko either, but I'm saving up gold from the Christmas dailies, hoping she'll drop on the net try. But, in general, my luck is pretty much non-existant.

Wouldn't feel too down on your luck, this game requires exorbitant amounts of it.

AgentFakku
12-24-2016, 12:55 PM

I almost gave up. Keep going @ it

I recommend not using the Pachnko machine. The rate of ingame currency given in this game is much lower than Aigis and Flower Knight Girl. I stored up coins since the start of the game (did goof w/ the stupid harem button) and I'm not even close to 900

DrunkMonkGar
12-25-2016, 05:49 AM
Alright, I just completed the 12th Christmas mission. Now how do I actually get Claudia?

Greetingz
12-25-2016, 06:07 AM
Alright, I just completed the 12th Christmas mission. Now how do I actually get Claudia?

You'll probaly get her after the event is done.

Evilmind
12-25-2016, 07:02 AM
I though i would have better chance this morning to get a christmas drop (youlike a present lol ^^), well nope...
Just 2 days and something to go and still no drop of Agate or Bunny, so disappointed and i'm sure i'm not the only one with those rng drop.

Merry christmas to all and best chance to drop to all of you who struggle with it.

SFro
12-25-2016, 08:59 AM
I though i would have better chance this morning to get a christmas drop (youlike a present lol ^^), well nope...
Just 2 days and something to go and still no drop of Agate or Bunny, so disappointed and i'm sure i'm not the only one with those rng drop.

Merry christmas to all and best chance to drop to all of you who struggle with it.

Don't feel too bad. I've been fighting the Dark Lord for months. I haven't gotten his regular drops, I didn't get the Halloween drops and I still haven't gotten the Christmas drops.

Drip
12-25-2016, 01:33 PM
Especially the event girls definitely need better drop rates. Regular girls, as frustrating as it may be, they will drop eventually. Event girls however have only a short timeframe to aquire them, and I think most players should aquire them within about 100 fights. And to achieve that, I'd suggest a droprate for event girls somewhere around 5%, meaning that about 99.4% of the players would normally get them within those 100 fights. 100 Fights is still quite a lot for someone who doesn't log in several times a day during the event, so it still requires a bit of effort, but it'd be a bit better management from the developers' side of the players' expectations.

Kinkoid
12-26-2016, 03:19 PM

Yes I think our team programmed it to reward players at the very end of the event.
So... should be on the 14th day :).
Sorry I'm playing it too and I've been wondering the same thing when completing my 12th mission ;).

DrunkMonkGar
12-26-2016, 10:13 PM
Yep, I just got her when the mission board reset. Her 2star pose is really cute.

Aymi
12-28-2016, 12:43 PM
Still sad i couldn't be able to complete it because i was away from the net when it began -_-

AzureWinter
12-28-2016, 01:19 PM
Will past event girls be brought back?

Captain Alvord
12-28-2016, 04:10 PM
Will past event girls be brought back?

I haven't heard if they will or not. But I think it would be cool if they all appeared again next year (at least in the gacha) with a couple new ones added for the battle lords and gacha. possibly 1 or 2 of this years gacha only ones in next year's battle lord drops.

JustNotFatal
12-29-2016, 08:11 PM
In regards to bringing back girls. There is no definite answer at the moment.

However, if I were to speculate I'd say the chances are extremely low as new content is the priority.

My suggestion is to gather support so your voice is heard and the team know what people want.

AzureWinter
12-31-2016, 06:54 PM
In regards to bringing back girls. There is definite answer at the moment.

However, if I were to speculate I'd say the chances are extremely low as new content is the priority.

My suggestion is to gather support so your voice is heard and the team know what people want.

I may as well stop now then, if I can't complete my harem then there is no further point in continuing to play.

JustNotFatal
12-31-2016, 10:34 PM
I may as well stop now then, if I can't complete my harem then there is no further point in continuing to play.

So there was suppose to be a "no" in that first sentence. As in "no definite answer at this moment" So I apologize if there was any confusion.

However, I don't think that would a reason to stop playing.

It is a F2P model, there is some content that you can obtain for free. Even some of that free content can be obtained by payment if you are impatient or unlucky. There is some "premium" content that is behind a paywall. But nothing behind that paywall will prevent you from playing.

The only "girl" that is now not available is Santa Claudia. There are plenty of games that do this, especially nutaku esque games.

I do feel there is an argument to keep these events special, unique, and fresh. You can't do that if each year it's the same girls.