PDA

View Full Version : N Gatcha 6 with Pero is still bad buy.

zephusdragon
10-05-2015, 08:51 PM
Just a heads up, though many of you already noticed. Buying a 6 pack of N Gatcha using Pero is WORSE than buying 6 individual N Gatchas. It's 1k pero each or 9k for 6... I hope Nutaku notices and fixes this, but knowing them, who knows?

Shadowfae
10-05-2015, 09:22 PM
The N wildcards are also 1 for 1k, 5+1 free for 6k. So at least it is not a loss, but it is false advertising.

Julia
10-06-2015, 07:18 AM
OMG; it wasn't like that awhile ago... if I remember correctly.

Thx to point that out buddy, but it makes me feel like a n00b... oh well.
It's better to learn than being stubborn =)

ngtrungkhanh
10-06-2015, 09:49 AM
The N wildcards are also 1 for 1k, 5+1 free for 6k. So at least it is not a loss, but it is false advertising.

In last event, they sell 5+1 N wildcard for just 5k, now they fixed it.
When i asked support service, they said that it's free +1 only for who buy by gold.

Arekusu
10-06-2015, 03:16 PM
Yeah the prices are messed up right now...Gacha ticket bundle used to be 7.5 Pero which was like a free ticket over buying the individual ones but then they started adding items (i.e. card reveals, keys) and raised the price. Now there's no item and it's still more expensive, fail.

King Pervert
10-06-2015, 06:43 PM
In last event, they sell 5+1 N wildcard for just 5k, now they fixed it.
When i asked support service, they said that it's free +1 only for who buy by gold.

Up until now I've always gotten 6 N wildcards for 5K. I thought that was the way it was supposed to work.

khermeker
10-06-2015, 11:07 PM
Yeah the prices are messed up right now...Gacha ticket bundle used to be 7.5 Pero which was like a free ticket over buying the individual ones but then they started adding items (i.e. card reveals, keys) and raised the price. Now there's no item and it's still more expensive, fail.

well i dont mind that...well as long each event they put something....is more normal have a lot of gachas that you dont need to buy out of event...

ngtrungkhanh
10-06-2015, 11:50 PM
Up until now I've always gotten 6 N wildcards for 5K. I thought that was the way it was supposed to work.

Is it still 5k now? After last event end, the price rose to 6k.

King Pervert
10-07-2015, 03:50 PM
Is it still 5k now? After last event end, the price rose to 6k.

Nope. It's not even real money, I don't understand what raising the price would accomplish other than pissing people off.

zephusdragon
10-13-2015, 08:08 PM
N Gatcha has been fixed. It's now 1500 each or 6 for 9000 which isn't a savings, but it's been fixed. Also the Single N Gatcha isn't on the Buy with Pero page, but still on the Gatcha page.

- - - Updated - - -

Glitch is back people, N Gatcha for 1000 pero each, get them while they last!

chillinfar
10-14-2015, 01:09 AM
Even with cash cost of N gacha is a total fail (750 points), the same than 6 peronamin without any special offer, which can aid to get even more stuff (and gachas) than the gachas themselves. Wrong, peroanim has a discount, so is 500 points (250 less), double fail.

saike
11-02-2015, 11:35 AM
buying the gatchas is better than buying the n cards? because you have a shot at getting rares and super rare

soranokira
11-02-2015, 06:52 PM
buying the gatchas is better than buying the n cards? because you have a shot at getting rares and super rare

Depends on the price. There were several bugs where a single N wildcard cost only 100 pero. Compare that with the bugged 1k pero N gacha ticket.
I think it isn't tough thinking about which to buy.

FYI: even if you've maxed out normals, you can trade those 100 pero N wc for R wc at the trading post. The eventual calculations would give something like 2k pero for 1 R wildcard. I believe that is more reliable than 1k pero gacha tickets, so yeah. Rare situation, but it has happened twice.

Alternatively, simply save pero for when they attach freebies to the pero items (either N gacha ticket or N wc), such as card reveal (happened once before) and the pink keys that you need for gambit.

Opalia24
11-03-2015, 02:32 AM
On long run N-Gacha have this chances without card reveal
SR-Girl 1,5%
R-Girl 20,0%
N-Girl 78,5%

So if all you N-Girls are maxed spending 315.000 Pero (15k goto combine) on N-Gacha (1500 Pero each) would on average give:
55 R-Girls level and 3 SR-Girls levels.

Spending 333.000 Pero on N-Wild + combine give:
3 SR-Girl levels. Here you can chouse which girl you want to level.

I never buy N-Wild. I save my money for when I really need N-Gacha or when there are special offers like N-Gacha + N-Key for 1500 pero.