PDA

View Full Version : Sybilla Bunkobon Contest

Skulkraken
10-06-2015, 04:00 AM

Posting this here for anyone here who doesn't check Nutaku's Facebook page.

There's a contest going on until this Thursday where Nutaku's asking for pictures of Sybilla on your team. Prize is an Aigis bunkobon and 1500 Nutaku gold, and apparently people without Sybilla can still enter by submitting a drawing instead.

Danex
10-06-2015, 07:16 AM
Dunno. I was supposed to receive a prize bunkobon almost a month ago, and there's not a single sign of it at the post office.

Anyways, thanks for bringing the news here. Announcements published on FB tends to go unnoticed for many of us.

Skulkraken
10-06-2015, 09:23 AM
Damn. That must suck. :( I hope you're able to get things sorted out.

In any case, I went ahead and filed an entry for this contest myself. I hope Nutaku is okay with me sending in my screenshot through Facebook's messaging system instead of the comments section. Oh, I forgot to mention that there are three bunkobon (and gold) prizes available.

lacus
10-06-2015, 10:07 AM
... and apparently people without Sybilla can still enter by submitting a drawing instead.

Could you elaborate on this statement? I didn't see anything about it on the Facebook page...

soranokira
10-06-2015, 10:16 AM
Could you elaborate on this statement? I didn't see anything about it on the Facebook page...

As a tribute to Nutaku's Waifu Wars winner Sybilla, we are happy to announce our latest Aigis endeavor, "The Waifu Contest".
The rules are simple, if you have Sybilla on your team you're in! Send us a screenshot of her on your team (or your best artistic interpretation thereof) and you'll be entered for a chance to win a Millennium War Aigis bunkobon, we have three to give away. Each winner will also receive 1500 Nutaku Gold. Make sure to include your IGN in the screenshot to be considered a valid entry.
Contest closes on Thursday!
Highlighted in red.

lacus
10-06-2015, 10:35 AM
Oh, I must have skimmed over that the first time I read it (that or they added it in later after getting negative responses). My bad. Thanks for clarifying. :)

fallendrgmaster
10-06-2015, 04:12 PM
Dunno. I was supposed to receive a prize bunkobon almost a month ago, and there's not a single sign of it at the post office.

Anyways, thanks for bringing the news here. Announcements published on FB tends to go unnoticed for many of us.

Did you contact them on facebook? It took me only about a week to get my package and they messaged me the day it arrived to verify I had received it.

Danex
10-07-2015, 04:26 PM
Did you contact them on facebook? It took me only about a week to get my package and they messaged me the day it arrived to verify I had received it.

Of course I did. But they can't really do much since they send stuff without tracking numbers. I'm basically on my own on this, but
I'm receiving help from some local post offices here.

I'll have to contact Nutaku again if everything fails.