PDA

View Full Version : Auto-complete maps feature and other updates (October 2015)

Danex
10-06-2015, 07:34 AM
Hi there guys!

Probably most of you already noticed this, but Aigis got some nice updates, so I'm posting them here just in case, looking forward to know your thoughts.

Original announcement image:

Long story short, now we have:
- "Commission sortie", a.k.a. auto-complete a map: Finally! Now the missions you can auto-complete have a "commission sortie" button. Your charisma needed to run the map will be spent, and after some seconds you'll get the map results just like when you normally complete a map. Not sure about the conditions themselves, though.
- Max lvl now is 300.
- Demoness protections available on store.
- Barracks available! I think someone else with more experience could give more detailed info ^.^
- Option to "upgrade" your stamp card. Basically, you spend crystals to get better daily-login rewards from your stamp card. Whether this is a good thing to do or not, may be something interesting to discuss.
- % increase for premium summons, including Bernice and Nanaly.

IMO the best thing about this is the auto-complete feature. I've already tried it and it works totally fine. I'll keep checking if something isn't being added/discounted properly.

What do you think? :3

- - - Updated - - -

Added details: Auto-complete maps only works on story missions. Not possible to do commission sorties on daily missions nor challenge quests.

Shadowfae
10-06-2015, 07:38 AM
I guess a good question would be: what's a good map to auto-complete for leveling up units now that you don't have to actually sit there and do it each time (assuming no access to Immortal Beast auto-complete)? Would that be Flame Dragon (slightly higher chance of unit drop than Dragon Hunting)?

I'm going to try a couple and see what level units pop out, I know Dragon Hunting's are level 18.

Edit: It looks like Flame Dragon comes out as level 17 units.

Esdeath
10-06-2015, 08:21 AM
I always do return to ruins for unit exp, and somebody knows what are the rewards that can be given with those stamp cards? I mean, if you spend a lot they can give you things like black units, or just increased quantity of the things you see now in the stamp card?

darkeleon
10-06-2015, 08:27 AM
:cool:finally i can span immortal beast and get the best trash unit to lv without wast 6min in this bye dragon hunting u can lay eggs again in peace:o
best update in aigis:cool:
goddess give me a nanaly!!!

Tenhou
10-06-2015, 08:48 AM
I guess a good question would be: what's a good map to auto-complete for leveling up units now that you don't have to actually sit there and do it each time (assuming no access to Immortal Beast auto-complete)? Would that be Flame Dragon (slightly higher chance of unit drop than Dragon Hunting)?

I'm going to try a couple and see what level units pop out, I know Dragon Hunting's are level 18.

Edit: It looks like Flame Dragon comes out as level 17 units.

I have repeated this to many so i might as well say it again - Dragon Hunting gives one less total unit so it is actually one of the worst maps for farming exp. Go for Flame Dragon if you want extra levels as the +5 exp from one higher level does not equal the 100+ exp lost from getting one less unit :P

And i love these changes! Now brb while i make a small shrine to aigis that i can pray to every day because of auto complete.

Brasko
10-06-2015, 03:22 PM
Anybody know what the green crystals are on the new stamp cards?

Arekusu
10-06-2015, 07:40 PM
Wow they finally added this, I'll actually start playing again. Praise the sun!

Lafate
10-07-2015, 12:34 AM
Anybody know what the green crystals are on the new stamp cards?

It is for base summon SP. I takes 5 of those crystals. SP simply has a higher chance of silver+ pulls.

Black: 0.3% or less
Platinum: 1.2% or less
Gold: About 5.0%
Silver : About 16.3%
Bronze: About 41.9%
Iron: About 33.4%

Danex
10-07-2015, 04:31 PM
Looks like the only condition needed to have the auto-complete feature for a map is to have already 3-starred it, nothing else.
Kinda cool, Aigis totally needed this feature ^.^

And current spotlight units are pretty interesting. I think I'll go for the pink-armored girl (btw, is she a good war asset in your opinion, guys?).

Lafate
10-07-2015, 04:38 PM
Looks like the only condition needed to have the auto-complete feature for a map is to have already 3-starred it, nothing else.

And current spotlight units are pretty interesting. I think I'll go for the pink-armored girl (btw, is she a good war asset in your opinion, guys?).

Not entirely accurate. You need to have 3 stars and have obtained all the drops from the map.

Unregistered
10-07-2015, 06:43 PM

She is an upgrade to Leeanne with no special features. She is good if you haven't managed to roll any of the stronger Heavy Armours and can face tank every story mission currently available.
However as she has no special abilities it limits her usefulness compared to other units like Maribel or the Princesses. Having 3 block is generally a downside as the enemies get stronger in the unreleased maps so she has to be used with caution (or not at all in the case of Avenger-Mage hybrids). That said she's really cheap and versatile so there is little downside in putting her in your team to replace Leeanne.

Overall she's good but not amazing or map breaking like some units (Even the Silver bandits vs Immortal Beast for example).

Tenhou
10-07-2015, 07:30 PM
Bernice is a really good heavy armor in all honesty. "Nothing special" might be true, but she is a very solid unit and a core part of my own army, maybe because i did not get the ONE plat and black that exist, but all things considered you are much more likely to get Bernice compared to the other two.

Plus in some cases you'll want double heavy armors so she works very well together with Maribel (not to mention the vampire maps, maribel just plain sucked on those).

Danex
10-08-2015, 11:20 AM
I see, thank you both for your kind answers! ^.^ I currently don't have anything better than Leeanne, so I guess I'll give Bernice a try (if I get to summon her, lol).

And thanks @Lafate for correcting my info, much appreciated c:

Blaxer
10-08-2015, 11:19 PM
This is SO FREAKING USEFUL
i can finally burn throu my Cha without having to sit there and grind Immortal Beast over and over and over again; now i don't need 20~minutes to do so
The Auto-Complete feature was long awaited, they fucked up the name but... it was worth it

Shadowfae
10-09-2015, 06:26 AM
What's wrong with the name? A sortie is a quick strike force. "Commission" is putting it together. It is literally "Put together a quick strike force to defeat this map." I actually find it a little cooler than a bland "auto-complete" would be.

Skulkraken
10-09-2015, 07:12 AM
"Commission" is probably what's throwing people off. The game also uses "In Commission Sortie!", which is kind of awkward to read. The button itself would probably be better off being shortened down to just "Sortie", with the in-progress message rewritten to say something like "Sortie En-route!". I agree that it would be better to keep it in line with the flavor of the game. Save breaking the fourth wall for stuff like Pero Pero. :p

Shadowfae
10-09-2015, 04:10 PM
Maybe people just need to read more fantasy or play some RPGs. It's a very common term for the genre; I was actually impressed that they used it!

That said, "In Commission Sortie!" is definitely more awkward. Sortie en route would be much better, I agree.

Brasko
10-15-2015, 07:39 AM
It is for base summon SP. I takes 5 of those crystals. SP simply has a higher chance of silver+ pulls.

Black: 0.3% or less
Platinum: 1.2% or less
Gold: About 5.0%
Silver : About 16.3%
Bronze: About 41.9%
Iron: About 33.4%

Ahh, very cool. Thanks for the info! Here's another question. Can anyone identify the black unit that appears on the upgraded stamp cards for November?

soranokira
10-15-2015, 08:46 AM
A fairy for all rarity (basically gives x2 exp regardless of rarity)

Brasko
10-17-2015, 06:28 AM
A fairy for all rarity (basically gives x2 exp regardless of rarity)

Thanks for the info! That saves me a lot of crystals :)