PDA

View Full Version : next couple events

Lafate
10-07-2015, 03:16 PM
Pero Coliseum Event feat “Pero Princess” is starting from 8th Oct (tomorrow) till 13th Oct.

Gambit #2 will be starts from 16th Oct and ended on 30th Oct.

Armeris
10-07-2015, 03:23 PM
Event, 3 days to rest, event 3 days to rest, ad nauseam...

And of course, other games have events every week too, until what? Until Nutaku reach the number of events of DMM? They're going to lose a lot of clients.

Foyn
10-07-2015, 03:37 PM
cool, more cards~
--
gaming is resting .-.

zephusdragon
10-07-2015, 03:59 PM
I just want more N cards. At least then N wilds have a use besides bumping them to Rs...

Lafate
10-07-2015, 04:41 PM
Event, 3 days to rest, event 3 days to rest, ad nauseam...

And of course, other games have events every week too, until what? Until Nutaku reach the number of events of DMM? They're going to lose a lot of clients.

Every game needs their events. If you choose to play more then one game that is your choice. They games aren't tied together. Just because one has an event doesn't mean the other should not. You pick your primary game and that is where you put your money. The others are just for fun.

Arekusu
10-07-2015, 06:28 PM
Can't believe I'm saying this but I actually wouldn't mind another Elite Guard in the future...now that our SEDs are a lot higher we can wreck the bosses. The 8.7M Kasumi's can suck it!

Armeris
10-08-2015, 03:17 AM
Every game needs their events. If you choose to play more then one game that is your choice. They games aren't tied together. Just because one has an event doesn't mean the other should not. You pick your primary game and that is where you put your money. The others are just for fun.

Yes... And no, of course each game have their own events, and can collide with events of other game, the problem here is that seems like Nutaku is trying to reach the number of events of DMM to be at same level, and the events are not designed in that way. You can't release a game, for example, 1 year later and try to launch events after events to match the original, who have a year of advantage. Well, you can, but what you get is people tired.

Even more, Nutaku itself say it has been overflowed with work, and what we got are bugs, missing content, bad quality, etc. Did you really want this?

soranokira
10-08-2015, 07:11 AM
most importantly, that god damn lag during PPS's latest EG

Danex
10-08-2015, 12:03 PM
OMG lol, I forgot this event started today, thanks Lafate for this post xD

Regarding the events subject, I agree with Armeris. Looks like PPS is into some kind of event race by now.
Although it's true that each game is independent and all, PPS's events are particularly unfriendly with other games, due to the high consume of time they represent. You can easily participate Aigis, LoV, A.S. and OI events at the same time if you want, but a single PPS event requires as much time as 2 or 3 of the other game's events combined, even more depending on the type of PPS event.

Furthermore, it is clear that different Nutaku's games share a good amount of players from the same pool, so I don't think that burning them out would be a good idea anyways.

Opalia24
10-09-2015, 05:48 AM
Japan server of PeroPero have small in between event - We dont have those yet.

In between event last 2-4 days and dont use slayer Cards and player can normaly earn one new SR-girl in each event.
So at Japan servers there always an event or anin-between event runing at Japan PeroPero server.