PDA

View Full Version : Account Trading Thread

Kotono
05-26-2015, 05:00 PM
Alright, so I've been given the green light from Nutaku Support allowing me to facilitate the trading of accounts between players.
With this being an option, I thought it might be good to go ahead and start obtaining a list of users and the accounts they have, and what they want to get in return as a trade. Or if they just want to give one away.

As of now, I've not been informed of any restrictions in regard to these trades - so as far as I know, anything goes.

I don't yet have any accounts to put up on this list, but when I do then I will post them here and organize them based on the character(s) that are on the account.

Trades can be done in a few ways. If desired, I can act as a "bank" of sorts to hold on to your extra account and initiate a trade while you are not around, assuming an offer you highly desire becomes available. Information would be changed by me before sending it off you you with the new details. Or, the two participants can get in contact with each other and you both work it out on your own. I believe I even have the shoutbox set up so users can create their own private chat rooms.

When listing an account for trade, please include these details:
Platinum or Black Character(s) available
Sacred Crystals consumed
Specify if referral bonus is available or not

Someone on 4ch posted a list like this, so I figure it might be good to include it for those wondering what units are good to get at the start. This has been modified a bit to suit my own opinions on some units.

For rerolling:

Great gold units:
Bernice, Themis, Iris, Mehlis.

Good gold units:
Julian, Barbastroff, Cyrus.

Good plat units:
Cellia, Dahlia, Jerome, Lyla, Sakuya, Hina

Good black units:
Anything else

When re-rolling accounts, remember that you can continue using the same e-mail and user name by following this link and closing the account:
https://www.nutaku.net/login/?url=/profile/delete/

Oh, and please don't use the referral bonus when mass re-rolling accounts! They really don't appreciate that.

Lafate
05-29-2015, 12:03 AM
Hmm well I believe I do have an account with a black unit on it. That I literally have not played since the first day it was created (really wanted Sybilla or Nanaly, but gave up). I don't really need to trade it, or any other I made. So they are free to whom ever wants them. All one needs do it PM... so here are the accounts I could dig up... Also only going to list the premium units

*time passes*

Account 1 (Taken)
Bashira (Platinum Archer)
Jerome (Platinum Soldier)
Iris (Gold Healer)
Still has easter egg as well

Account 2
Mehlis (Gold Mage)
Iris (Gold Healer)

Unfortunately I couldn't remember or guess the information of the account that had the black unit I got. It was only Berna so *shrug*

Kotono
06-14-2015, 05:13 PM
I now have an available account with Platinum Princess Lilia.

5 SC used for the single summon I did, and of course referrals are still available.
The Princess:
http://i.imgur.com/89yrVnq.png
HP: 1693 (2363 Awakened)
Atk: 450 (560 Awakened)
Def: 306 (357 Awakened)
MR: 15
Block: 1
Cost: 20-> 17
Affection Bonus: HP +396 Attack +60
Skill: For 40 seconds defense increased by 2.4x. 25 seconds until initial use, 55 second recovery.
Awakened Skill: N/A
Awakened Ability - HP Constantly regenerates. Rate of HP regen increased by 3x while skill is active.

Rhenosa
07-09-2015, 12:15 AM
Hmm well I believe I do have an account with a black unit on it. That I literally have not played since the first day it was created (really wanted Sybilla or Nanaly, but gave up). I don't really need to trade it, or any other I made. So they are free to whom ever wants them. All one needs do it PM... so here are the accounts I could dig up... Also only going to list the premium units

*time passes*

Account 1 (Taken)
Bashira (Platinum Archer)
Iris (Gold Healer)

Account 2
Mehlis (Gold Mage)
Iris (Gold Healer)

Unfortunately I couldn't remember or guess the information of the account that had the black unit I got. It was only Berna so *shrug*

are you still giving away free unit? can i still get one? im sorry, im new here and kinda interested. please enlighten me if for some reason i get the wrong idea.

Lafate
07-09-2015, 03:47 AM
are you still giving away free unit? can i still get one? im sorry, im new here and kinda interested. please enlighten me if for some reason i get the wrong idea.

Sure just PM I can give you the other account I have.

Rhenosa
07-09-2015, 06:29 AM
Sure just PM I can give you the other account I have.

OMG!!! thank you so much, what should i put in my PM? my account id?
oh and also. i have 2 ID, can i transfer few of my hero from one to another?

oh wait, after i re-read the thread. its supposed to be a full account trading? not trading one or two hero from one account to another?

Kotono
07-09-2015, 07:08 AM
You can't trade characters between accounts. All he can do is give you the account itself to use.

Unregistered
07-09-2015, 08:24 AM
You can't trade characters between accounts. All he can do is give you the account itself to use.

ah i see, interesting. well, im new anyway. if he dont mind to give me. then ill take it.

Unregistered
05-28-2016, 12:53 PM
sorry for this mass necro thread.

But it seems that nutaku now put an limit to the ammount of reroll one can do.

If I do more than 10+ i get a 1 day ban, cant creat any more accounts.

Anyone has this issue?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone has this issue?
Noob question: Can anyone enlighten me to what reroll is? And since when did you can't create more account, I remember my first time play Aigis I created like, 20 clones(still the invite bonus max is only 5)?

Masterwolf
05-28-2016, 11:57 PM

Anyone has this issue?

- - - Updated - - -

Noob question: Can anyone enlighten me to what reroll is? And since when did you can't create more account, I remember my first time play Aigis I created like, 20 clones(still the invite bonus max is only 5)?

A reroll is usually using the same e-mail address and deleting the account after each unsuccessful attempt to get a unit that you want. Last time I tried it I had no issues but I never used the referral invite bonus. Could be that they are cracking down on people trying to abuse the referral process.

krehan
05-29-2016, 09:55 AM
A reroll is usually using the same e-mail address and deleting the account after each unsuccessful attempt to get a unit that you want. Last time I tried it I had no issues but I never used the referral invite bonus. Could be that they are cracking down on people trying to abuse the referral process.

I never did referrals..still the ban is temporary.

I can reroll like 10 times each day.

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 07:30 PM
I have an account with Dancer Marnie. I'm looking for an account with Zenobia.

- - - Updated - - -

Trade account with Black angel Sophie for any other Black melee unit.

Leave nick here so i can pm

switch
05-30-2016, 07:37 PM
If you pull another black unit and a Elizabeth. I have a 2 account with Camila, deine and sybilla

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 08:04 PM
If you pull another black unit and a Elizabeth. I have a 2 account with Camila, deine and sybilla

I dont think i have such an cosmic luck lmao.

I just want a different Black unit cuz as amazing as Sophie is, she is hard to use at the beggining.

soranokira
05-30-2016, 08:09 PM
I dont think i have such an cosmic luck lmao.

I just want a different Black unit cuz as amazing as Sophie is, she is hard to use at the beggining.

hope you dont regret. I see Sophie still used in late-game high-tier maps, but not units like Deine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHCyoEcFrDs

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 08:12 PM
hope you dont regret. I see Sophie still used in late-game high-tier maps, but not units like Deine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHCyoEcFrDs

Hey man, thanks for the info.

I read that shes good as a lighting rod and very very powerful lategame unit., but thats after she awakens or w/e.

I find myself very unconfortable with a unit that only attacks when skill activates..

maybe im just being shallow and superficial..

soranokira
05-30-2016, 08:24 PM
how to use an angel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIajXd_oS1E

lolix
05-30-2016, 08:31 PM
Hey man, thanks for the info.

I read that shes good as a lighting rod and very very powerful lategame unit., but thats after she awakens or w/e.

I find myself very unconfortable with a unit that only attacks when skill activates..

maybe im just being shallow and superficial..

I'd still take solano over like....70-80% of the units i own. I actually use her more then all of my mages (i got 3 at cc max level). Sure , it requires timing , but generally this type of units are rather powerful

switch
05-30-2016, 08:39 PM
Sophie will be god once you get her higher. I wouldn't swap her

- - - Updated - - -

Plus her awaken pretty much counters poison maps she that's good if you don't have marr

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 08:42 PM
Ok, thanks a lot guys.

I´ll stick with her, tho my luck after pulling her been really abysmal.

All silvers and im already at a bottleneck so i cant farm more SC..

switch
05-30-2016, 09:05 PM
Bottlenecks are apart of Aigis. Some maps just have way to huge of a gap. I'm stuck at base struggle 1. Have been for like 2 weeks now aha

- - - Updated - - -

Sophie's stats even at lvl 1 are just so godly high. Since she is a black just drop her on any enemy you need dead. And skill straight up. Tho after that it's timing

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 09:12 PM
Bottlenecks are apart of Aigis. Some maps just have way to huge of a gap. I'm stuck at base struggle 1. Have been for like 2 weeks now aha

- - - Updated - - -

Sophie's stats even at lvl 1 are just so godly high. Since she is a black just drop her on any enemy you need dead. And skill straight up. Tho after that it's timing

Oh yea, whenver i pop her out she would turn anything in front of her into minced meat. But then again i never had another black unit so i wasnt sure if she was op by black standarts or whathever.

switch
05-30-2016, 09:42 PM
Is she better once full lvl'ed her skill will take a bit of work but once angels are in events you will be laughing.

soranokira
05-30-2016, 10:23 PM
Oh yea, whenver i pop her out she would turn anything in front of her into minced meat. But then again i never had another black unit so i wasnt sure if she was op by black standarts or whathever.

black unit ranking by dmm standards (referring to end-game usefulness after you get everything that you use to AW80 with skill AW if you want them): http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=716426#post716426

switch
05-30-2016, 10:33 PM
Amanda yes please. Need more armors aha

scrubp
05-31-2016, 02:31 AM
black unit ranking by dmm standards (referring to end-game usefulness after you get everything that you use to AW80 with skill AW if you want them): http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=716426#post716426

Just a question, but are there any more tier lists that feature black/platinum units usefulness during different stages of the game and not just endgame?

Also, I have a fairly new Sybilla + Marr account but I've already used up some SC on it; it's already up to the point where you can do Citadel Battle (not completed yet).

Not sure if anyone wants it or what kind of trades it is even worth?

switch
05-31-2016, 03:23 AM
i would keep that account aha
sybilla is rather good and marr is god
in the end all blacks are usefull just some are better then others

soranokira
05-31-2016, 06:08 AM
Just a question, but are there any more tier lists that feature black/platinum units usefulness during different stages of the game and not just endgame?

Also, I have a fairly new Sybilla + Marr account but I've already used up some SC on it; it's already up to the point where you can do Citadel Battle (not completed yet).

Not sure if anyone wants it or what kind of trades it is even worth?

not that I know of. veterans don't care about mid-game usefulness. blacks will be useful just by virtue of being blacks and instant-skill pretty much. the only difference is the degree of usefulness, which is basically situational. in particular units like mikoto, who are useful early game, but becomes meh end-game because lack of dps.

Randombob731
06-02-2016, 12:10 AM
Edit: Account has been given away.

switch
06-02-2016, 12:32 AM
i sent you a pm

Ramazan
06-15-2016, 05:48 AM
Anybody got a spare account with any black other than liana and despara? I quit from fkg and have a spare time for it :P dont want to waste my day doing rerollings :c

Sincronic
06-15-2016, 11:00 AM
Want one on DMM ? :P has aisha and anna + few plats if i remember (low lvl acc)

Asdf1
06-15-2016, 11:56 AM
Want one on DMM ? :P has aisha and anna + few plats if i remember (low lvl acc)

If ramazan ends up not wanting it and if you are still giving it away i am more than happy to take it from you.

Ramazan
06-15-2016, 02:50 PM
If you teach me how to play on dmm, then sure take it :) i always end up cross region alert thing no matter what i try. Got tired of all breaks and bugs and these kind of things here... Support NEVER truly helped me, so whats point playing at english version anymore.

YoxalLoyal
06-15-2016, 03:16 PM
Anyone have an account with Marnie the plat dancer in it that they are willing to trade? Been hoping to get her so I can finally cross her off on my waifu wishlist and move on lol.

Accounts I'm willing to trade for are (pretty much all my alts that I made in the past):

1. Sherry Best Girl account (probably my best alt that I kinda ditched due to me screwing up so much and created another alt to replace it)
Level 106 - Completed story missions up to Fiery Oasis
Notable Premiums:
1 max level and affection Sherry ready to be AW'ed
1 spare Sherry if you feel like fusing her for whatever reason XD
2 Bashiras
1 Sakuya
1 Kerry
1 Yuyu
Event Units:
Claudia
Shao and Shuuka
Rita

Other notes:
I haven't played this account in a while, so I may be missing some event units.

2. Bad Black Luck account
Brand new untouched account with Liana the black cougheventcough healer.

3. Erm...
Untouched account with Hina the plat ninja as first pick.

4. DMM account that I got while trading my old alt, but never got around to playing
Level 7
Has Zenobia and Anelia if they interest you
Also has Anna, Leona, and Meteor in terms of 'free' units

Sincronic
06-16-2016, 02:29 AM
If you teach me how to play on dmm, then sure take it :) i always end up cross region alert thing no matter what i try.

Personally same happened to me too whenever i tried, but today i saw sora's post saying dmm18 version works, all-ages doesnt, i tried inputing "dmm18 aigis" in google. 1st link took me to aigis page, i've put my info in, and voila it works lol
Browser is firefox, in case you need to know. Try it :)

soranokira
06-16-2016, 02:47 AM
Personally same happened to me too whenever i tried, but today i saw sora's post saying dmm18 version works, all-ages doesnt, i tried inputing "dmm18 aigis" in google. 1st link took me to aigis page, i've put my info in, and voila it works lol
Browser is firefox, in case you need to know. Try it :)

dmm.com is all-ages. dmm.co.jp is r18. one way of knowing is checking the ranking page/gamelist if you can (before logging in).
http://image.prntscr.com/image/839e82713f9e40c89e6a082a8493c929.png
the r18 page doesnt have kancolle. the all-ages has kancolle.

halogodzilla12343
08-12-2016, 01:48 PM
wait are people giving accounts away?

lolix
08-12-2016, 03:12 PM
some people have rerolled a number of accounts till they got units they liked. SOmetimes people have trown away pretty good black units just because they weren't aisha , nanaly , sybilla , olivie or even mikoto in some cases

AigisWalker7
08-12-2016, 05:29 PM
I have a main account 102 that has Clissa, 3 bad golds ;robert cuterie cyrus(fromshrine) and all silvers. All of my freemium rolls were pretty bad luck besides clissa ; rolled 3 kazuha. so If anyone has an account with a few good plats/golds I would be willing to trade. Im looking for a plat soldier/ any dps besides mage. Dirt cheap on paypal is also an option.

I have fiery oasis unlocked and 152 demon crystals.

Used 60-65 crystals total, 40 left to upgrade for next month.

http://puu.sh/qzdA7/381d65041e.jpg Current Team

http://puu.sh/qzdCz/ae8df57365.jpg Unit List

http://puu.sh/qzdGr/2a47ea0f9b.jpg Unit List

http://puu.sh/qzdHO/3f83a18430.jpg Unit List

http://puu.sh/qzdRp/39f21d39d7.jpg Demon crystals

http://puu.sh/qzdUf/e0967a9f2e.jpg Stamp Card

lolix
08-12-2016, 06:16 PM
that team is not as bad as u make it look. Sure , u had bad draws , but for eample i have a 194 acount without a single premium black (well , i got saki , but she is trading post) , and my acount is pretty decent.

Ofc , i wonțt argue with you to keep the acount if you feel that you had terrible luck on it , but im jut saying - it is salvageable

AigisWalker7
08-12-2016, 09:17 PM
that team is not as bad as u make it look. Sure , u had bad draws , but for eample i have a 194 acount without a single premium black (well , i got saki , but she is trading post) , and my acount is pretty decent.

Ofc , i wonțt argue with you to keep the acount if you feel that you had terrible luck on it , but im jut saying - it is salvageable

I was happy that i got clissa so i leveled it to 100 and thought once i got spica i would be happy with it. It just feels so bad to go for a prem roll and get another duplicate silver.

clissa lets me power through the story missions and has been really great. I just would have a number of good units then a couple of great units.

Unregistered
08-13-2016, 08:23 AM
I was happy that i got clissa so i leveled it to 100 and thought once i got spica i would be happy with it. It just feels so bad to go for a prem roll and get another duplicate silver.

clissa lets me power through the story missions and has been really great. I just would have a number of good units then a couple of great units.

You don't need any shiny gacha unit to 3* current content in aigis (majin is whale feast and dmm only atm.), i have only Lilia as my prem unit ofc. i don't count golds since i got most of them from gold rush and i 3* every event map in nutaku aigis.

Nero010
08-13-2016, 10:13 AM
I only have Sherry and Marnie as shiny premium units and i spend 50 bucks to get the first, so please. U got clissa i got Marnie, now think about your luck. What u dont have on premium Units can be filled from trading post via spica and saki and event units. I keept playing instat of giving up and now i have, besides the standart Bashira, Spica, Cypria and Viera, an Rita, Imelia, Waltz and Memento put together with Marnie (free rolls) and Sherry (that i spend 50€ on) together with the free golds like iris, katie or cyrus from Trading post and u filled all the needs you can have. Besides an HA. The more often you remake an account the less event units u will have. So bad idea. Im level 154.
The only other golds i have worth mentioning are fedora, Mehlis and Zola. I did 30+ shrine pulls. 2 plats. All golds and silvers. My plat rate is below the 10% (6.6%) and my 90% chance for a black? Nope. Is my team bad? Hell no. Am i lucky? Hell no. Who cares. Luck doesnt change with switching Accounts. You can do what u want its your time but i wouldnt waste mine on resetting past level 100.
The game keeps on getting harder from here on, the more you take your sweet time the longer u will offset AWing. And no shiny blacks or plats from shrine will compensate you for not having your core leveled or AWed.

Davion
08-13-2016, 11:24 AM
I have an account to give for free:
Char lvl 104
Notable units:
plat - Bashira 50CC66, Flamel 50CC42, cypria, viera (standard stuff), memento (6/10 - 2UP)
gold - vincent 50CC60 (100% trust), cloris 50CC38, katie 50CC54, iris x2, garret, bernice
silver (CC'ed units) - mortimer 50CC50, alissa 50CC40, soma 50CC50, leanne 50CC50, valerie 50CC50 and 50CC40
Challenge missions 3 star up to phalanx 2, story up to burried beasts (excluding immortal beast).
Send priv message for info

AigisWalker7
08-13-2016, 11:32 AM
I only have Sherry and Marnie as shiny premium units and i spend 50 bucks to get the first, so please. U got clissa i got Marnie, now think about your luck. What u dont have on premium Units can be filled from trading post via spica and saki and event units. I keept playing instat of giving up and now i have, besides the standart Bashira, Spica, Cypria and Viera, an Rita, Imelia, Waltz and Memento put together with Marnie (free rolls) and Sherry (that i spend 50€ on) together with the free golds like iris, katie or cyrus from Trading post and u filled all the needs you can have. Besides an HA. The more often you remake an account the less event units u will have. So bad idea. Im level 154.
The only other golds i have worth mentioning are fedora, Mehlis and Zola. I did 30+ shrine pulls. 2 plats. All golds and silvers. My plat rate is below the 10% (6.6%) and my 90% chance for a black? Nope. Is my team bad? Hell no. Am i lucky? Hell no. Who cares. Luck doesnt change with switching Accounts. You can do what u want its your time but i wouldnt waste mine on resetting past level 100.
The game keeps on getting harder from here on, the more you take your sweet time the longer u will offset AWing. And no shiny blacks or plats from shrine will compensate you for not having your core leveled or AWed.

How does your viera feel on orb missions? I wanted to level viera but ive read shes not effective and most people just say shes decent for free to play. Is she worth class evolving?

I just started playing aigis about 2-3 months ago so I didnt have access to previous events. I could only get 8 stars on the memento event because my team was still new. The next valkyrie event looks good but that gold valkyrie will be an upgrade to elaine but im not certain if shes gonna be used in my teams. If there is an event unit I can skip I think it will be this one. Aigis is a great game with a fun time system, but i dont wanna be playing for a year and unhappy with account. I havent been playing that long so rerolling now would be the best time.

lolix
08-13-2016, 11:43 AM
u could easily make another account. I have 2 for example my first one without a single premium black. and my second one where i got nanaly , uzume , jerome ...etc. And im a freemium on both. ANd ițve managed to 3star all events since solanos on both accounts

In the end u can try to play on 2 , see if the second one is luckier , and if you are pleased on what u got on that one , continue on it. Ițd still advise playing on the old one as well since u can probably get the next 2 event units as oposed to making a new one (depending on when we get new events , and how much money do u intend investing on the new one)

Davion
08-27-2016, 01:13 AM
Hey Cimeni - if you're reading this, check your inbox (about this account) :)

Cimeni
08-29-2016, 09:54 PM
Thank you so much, Davion <3 You're the best! :o

Davion
08-30-2016, 01:40 AM
:) have a fun

Ramazan
08-30-2016, 03:08 AM
(sh*t wrong thread D:)

Varamathras
09-14-2016, 09:49 PM
I got a new job and now no longer have the time for my third account. Anybody want? I'm not telling the contents, but it is for free.

edit: claimed

dtomoyo
09-21-2016, 08:47 AM
Just made alt account with Despara on it,
tbh, I dont really like her, would accept any account with other Black, or semi mid tier account with any cards.

this account is very very fresh (....)

Ramazan
11-14-2016, 02:02 PM
Giving dmm account freely for someone who wants to start there. Account is at 47lv and has 1 black 4 plats but one is dupe. Units are:
machina (http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Machina)
maple (http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Maple)
Itsuki (or Juri, not sure of her name) (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%b5%b4%cc%bc%a5%a4%a5%c4%a5%ad)X2

Ericridge
11-14-2016, 06:52 PM
Giving dmm account freely for someone who wants to start there. Account is at 47lv and has 1 black 4 plats but one is dupe. Units are:
machina (http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Machina)
maple (http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Maple)
Itsuki (or Juri, not sure of her name) (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%b5%b4%cc%bc%a5%a4%a5%c4%a5%ad)X2

For Itsuki or Juri, i believe her name is Dine.

Ramazan
11-14-2016, 11:42 PM
For Itsuki or Juri, i believe her name is Dine.

Yeah but thats just a placeholder, she's new and wiki editors are just looking for a clean image of her. See the cap on dine's head? :D

Ericridge
11-15-2016, 06:23 PM
Yeah but thats just a placeholder, she's new and wiki editors are just looking for a clean image of her. See the cap on dine's head? :D

Odd. I remember seeing a picture of Dine during the summer and she didn't have that cap on her head.

I will never forget her completely cleaning out Gellius' Clock on the awakening map.

But yeah, good point XD

Ramazan
12-03-2016, 02:10 PM
http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Mireille
http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Frederica

Giving away dmm account that has above 2. Can change both in-game id and e-mail on dmm, feel free to pm me.

Kirito Rick
12-04-2016, 08:00 AM
Damn...
You rolled a Mirille...

*I want her...so much....*...

Too bad I don't have much time to manage two...

Also,
@Ramzan...
Nice tactics of pulling Nutaku people to DMM...
I see what you're doing...
And I approve.

Ramazan
12-04-2016, 08:47 AM
Damn...
You rolled a Mirille...

*I want her...so much....*...

Too bad I don't have much time to manage two...

Also,
@Ramzan...
Nice tactics of pulling Nutaku people to DMM...
I see what you're doing...
And I approve.

Well, better than getting deleted anyway :P just pm me if you want, else it'll get deleted like machina and saria accounts. Miri is really good and you cant find her at black ticket anyway :D

Kirito Rick
12-04-2016, 09:09 AM
Waot!!!

Miri is not in the black ticket...
no i cant be that stupid...

im sure she isnt...

Kira
01-01-2017, 02:13 AM
Hey Ramzan

If youre giving the account I can take care of it ^^

YoxalLoyal
01-02-2017, 01:19 PM
Whew, been a wild ride trying to reroll accounts for Lapis and failed miserably. Funny thing is I rerolled a number of accounts with blacks other than Lapis. So not wanting to delete these accounts (felt bad for deleting two already), anyone want 'em. I guess I can trade the one I raised in the past for a Lapis account too. Others are brand new and black ticket untouched. Also, poor Nezha and Sarah accounts since I deleted them. There's also one account I got by trading with someone in the past and haven't worked on it since forever. So uh yeah, pm me if you want to trade for one of these I guess.

Trade Accounts:
Account 1:
Ashera the black archer (good Nanaly replacement)
Cornelia the dark knight from black ticket
Weiss Kaiser (incompleted)
2x Ralph the plat monster hunter
Rosa the plat ranger

Account 2:
Rion the black bowrider from black ticket
Anelia the plat pirate
2x Zenobia the plat soldier
Camillia the plat healer
Freebie units: 2x Meteor, Leona, Anna (normal)

Account 3:
Black: Alice the black monk
Silver: Barrad the silver rogue
Black ticket still usable.

Account 4 (the lucky account):
Black: Dorothea the black dark priest
Plat: Zenobia the plat warrior
1st three missions have full drops, hence why it's so lucky.
Black ticket still usable.

Ramazan
02-23-2017, 10:37 AM
Im selling below 2 dmm accounts, if anyone wants to start at dmm here's a nice chance to do so.
I wont ask much as all i want is to get rid of these both, cuz my hands are full already thx to kami.
You need to be someone familiar to me, which means unregistered and other names i've never heard of gets direct no.
This message gonna be deleted as soon as accounts sold.

Edit: Im showing all available gacha units, which means levelled event units etc are at barracks, so np there i can show full list if interested.
(these are different accounts btw)

http://i.hizliresim.com/vbg0Pr.png

http://i.hizliresim.com/YD3YaE.png

Ramazan
03-04-2017, 06:21 AM
updated the first image

Orv
04-04-2017, 06:17 AM
Hi guys!

Would like to sell my (only) dmm account.

-11 gacha black and 12 non-cacha blacks.
-All droprate units expect Amanda (black bandit). (Have Mia+Patra too)

You can find pictures here:

I spent 92.500dmm point on the account (not counting the +1% bonus points, only the base).
Normaly I would just give it away but it would be nice if I could get back at least a little of that cost.
I planning to try to sell it for the worth of 300SC (that's 20k dmm points).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Irlina
04-05-2017, 03:15 PM
Selling my nutaku account with the following unit

Let me know if anyone is interested.
Feel free to post offers