PDA

View Full Version : This forum is so helpful

hornyg4mer
10-12-2015, 04:30 AM
When i first started playing Nutaku games, there were only 4 games available: Aigis, Slots, Bingo, and Valkyrie.

Back then when i did play Aigis, it was laggy and would freeze. Just recently has it ran smoother. Anyway, onto the topic:
Thank you for all the helpful info. I may not be new to the site, but had it been around when i first started playing, i would have jumped over a bunch of mistakes.

Obviously i cannot reset my Aigis data, but i have fallen into some big mistakes. I used some of my silver units either as feeders or sold them (probably feed them to other silvers). I am only into girls, so some of the stronger male units were fed immediately. I also started training my armored female unit, only to find out archers can make or break getting the 3* on the story levels.

Its not gonna be a problem, because now i am gonna play this game more often. Just wanted to say thanks. I dont know if anyone will read this. but now i can start making the right decisions and see if this game is fun.

Thats all i wanted to say

lolix
10-12-2015, 07:16 AM
you could easily make a new account. If u have time u could reset untill your first 3 or so premium rolls give a plat/black. If not , u at least get a fresh acount with all silvers. As someone that did a big amount of mistakes as well when aigis first apeared , i can honestly tell you that lossing the first silver unitsw can get you a couple weeks if not months behind