PDA

View Full Version : Frequently Asked Questions

Lafate
05-28-2015, 10:09 PM
What is Millennium War Aigis

Aigis is a Tower Defense Game with RPG elements. Currently its not P2W and never will be (its a pay to enjoy kind of game if you get what i'm saying...)

Is it in English?

Yes
Nutaku.net | Adult Hentai Games, MMO, RPG and Card Games (http://www.nutaku.net/home/)

If you prefer to play it in JP however...
DMM.R18 (http://www.dmm.co.jp/netgame/social/-/gadgets/=/app_id=156462/)

How do I get more units

In Aigis (both versions) there are 4 ways to acquire units.
1. Completing a map with a completion reward by getting all the drops of that map. Will net you a one time only Silver unit.
http://i.imgur.com/X9hTNqI.png
2. Trading Demon Crystals for Units in the Trading Post. (Demon Crystals can primarily be obtained on the Thursday Daily mission and some special maps)
3. Premium Summon: Use 5 sacred crystals to summon a unit of silver or higher rarity. (Sacred Crystals can only be obtained with real money or when you first 3★ a map normally.)
4. Events

What are my chances of pulling something out of a Shrine?

Specific unit you'd have to ask about. They should have the same chance of popping up unless something in their rarity tier is on the spotlight. For example right now(Return of the Dragon Princess patch) you have a .38% chance to pull a Sybilla from premium summon.

Premium Unit Summons
Black: 3%
Platinum: 10%
Gold: 37%
Silver: 50%

Rare Unit Summons
Black: 1%
Platinum: 2.5%
Gold: 26.5%
Silver: 70%

Base Unit Summons
Black: Less than 0.1%
Platinum: Less than 0.1%
Gold: About 0.1%
Silver: About 3.5%
Bronze: About 41%
Iron: About 55%

Should I feed my units with my silver units?

No, you should never feed your silver units without certain condition being met. We do not have an easy way to obtain silvers without extremely good luck being involved(2k Summon). Doing this could cripple you for months unless you are planning to spend money on this game to replace those silver units. Even then if you are planning on spending money it shouldn't be to replace silvers you fed to your other units for no reason.

Silvers are used to Class Evolve(CC) your units into more powerful versions of that class. This is extremely important to completing the more difficult maps. However, the situations in which this is okay; is when you have an over abundance of a specific silver and wish to cost reduce/skill up your primary one. Even then do not go overboard trying to reach the maximum cost reduction or skill level. This is not needed for new players.

When should I CC (Class Change/Class Evolution)

Most people will recommend at level 50, and they'd be right. The only reason to CC at level 30 is for Awakening fodder purposes (not yet available on Nutaku). However it would take you a long time to get to that point so....don't waste your time and CC at level 50 to make your units strong enough for events. CCing at level 30 just causing you to lose out on 20 levels of stats.

Are silver units useful at all? You know besides CC and Awakening?

Yes, there are several maps will require you to place lower cost units to deal with various things. A team of nothing but the strongest units may be nice, but that comes at the cost... of well cost. The stronger and more role filling the unit is the higher the cost. You can simply lose some maps because you could not get units out fast enough to deal with everything.

I can't complete the levels! This game is too hard!

Aigis is a slow paced game it will take you a long time to complete it. For now you should be aiming at.
1.-Getting Katie (Katie is a Free Golden Soldier Available at the Quest sub-menu (you have to actually click on Mission quest and then on Strategy Lesson Quest). In order to get her you have to pass the tutorial. The tutorial is really easy and the only "hard" level is the second to last which requires you to use soldiers and Valkyries to pass. Note that completing these maps will net you a bonus silver units which will make your life much easier)
2.-Getting to pastoral gate to Farm for Fooder and gold. also you should be getting all the silver units from the past maps.
3.- Getting White Witch Chloris at the Urgent Mission Drill. these missions are actually challenging for low level players and you should level up all of your units in order to complete said quests.
4.-Complete Challenge Quests these quests drop Fairies and gifts for girls which can unlock the H content and increase your units stats. Do it!

When should I start doing the Dailies?

Ignore them until you have a decently leveled team. Somewhere around the level of 30 across the board. Take note that the two most important of the dailies are Monday that gives you gold/experience, and Thursday that gives you Demon Crystals.

Awakening?

Awakening is a system that is yet to be implemented. Awakening is an evolution for already evolved classes(and classes that cannot evolve). However only Gold and up units can use it.

What are the chance of cost reduction and skill level up?

Regular Unit: 100%, 50%, 25%, 5%
Rainbow Fairy: 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%

Skill 1/5: 2/5, 3/5, 4/5, 5/5
Skill 1/10: 2/10, 3/10-5/10, 6/10-9/10, 10/10
Skill 1/16: 2/16, 3/16-8/16, 9/16-15/16, 16/16

For cost reduction
Iron Unit:
-1: 40%
Bronze Unit:
-1: 50%; -2: 25%
Spica:
-1: 100%; -2: 50%
Silver+ Unit:
-1: 100%; -2: 50%; -3: 25%
Special Unit (e.g. Maribelle):
-1: 100%; -2: 50%; -3: 25%; -4: 25%;
Special Unit (e.g. Odette):
-1: 100%; -2: 50%; -3: 25%; -4: 25%; -5: 25%
Time Fairy (Rare event fairy):
Always 100% chance to reduce cost

Where do I farm for things I need outside of silver units?

Newbie Farming: While these maps may not be the best they allow you to place your units and go afk without worry. They are also the go to maps if you cannot do what is listed below. Do the highest one you have access to.

Pastoral Gate
Tower Overwatch
Dragon Hunting

Gold Farming: You should only be doing these maps after you are able to complete Castle Retake as experience is far more important than gold at this point. The first map requires that you sell the units that drop while the second is just the pure gold you receive from 3★ the map.

Pastoral Gate
Deep Forest Road

Note: While Pastoral Gate will give the most gold if all 5 units drop consistently, but on average doing Deep Forest Road and selling the units you receive from it will give more gold.

Experience Farming: Leveling yourself, your girls, and for those of you that keep them around to leer at your women... Your soldiers.

Prince(You): Dragon Hunting/Immortal Beast
Bandit: Remnant Vanquish 1
All other Classes: Return to Ruins

Mutliclass Experince Farming: This provides more unit experience per charisma than above, but only when leveling multiple units of a specific class. Which in turn levels those two unit slower then focusing on them.

Soldier and Archer: Pastoral Gate

Special Note: While not the best choice for a specific thing. When focusing on experience, gold, and unit experience. Remnant Vanquish 3 will allow you to do almost all of the above albeit slower. The price of being jack of all trades it seems. In terms of unit experience it will give you 4 less experience per charisma then the standard of Return to Ruins and Remnant Vanquish 1 in the case of bandits. While only giving you .1 less experience per charisma in regards to the prince and his standard of Dragon Hunting/Immortal Beast. In terms of gold per charisma it is 22.5 gold behind Deep Forest Road.

TL; DR Do Remnant Vanquish 3 if you are trying to level yourself, your units, and keep some gold in your pockets.

Affection Farming: This is just a choice which fairy you need the most.

Silver: Low Cost Battle
Gold: A Gigantic Enemy
Platinum: Phalax 2
Black: Low Cost Battle 3

Note: Phalax 2 drops both gold and platinum fairies, and Low Cost Battle 3 drops both gold and black fairies. If you need the higher rarity as well as gold run the higher rarities map. If you are looking for a black and platinum combo. You'll have to make it to womens battle 3.

Other Notable Info
You can turn spare gold units into what I've been calling platinum armor+. This was brought up to me by another player. By leveling male gold units you do not intend to use to 30CC20. This will result in 9000 experience when combined with 3 fairies. This is confirmed to work. It seems doing this with a female unit will result in around 6000 experience. However, this is incredibly inefficient if you don't need to CC a unit to get a SU. If you don't need to CC for the previously mentioned SU simply level the unit to 10 instead and combined with three fairies.

Monday Daily can net you a lot of gold and experience, Wednesday Daily can net you a lot of affection, and Thursday Daily can get you strong units from the trading post. Remember to farm each of these with Monday and Thursday being the most important. Also remember that you can save stamina and charisma before the daily comes to get extra goes of that specific daily.

Serial Codes?

Not yet implemented. Was said to be coming mid 2015.

What are the drop rates for dailies?

Monday
http://aigis.dougax.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/11289a9c3dbe0fb8810cf271903fc8ac-450x191.png
In regards to this daily it is most efficient to farm the highest difficulty you can.

Tuesday/Friday
http://aigis.dougax.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/1c499f7217c7f66b99406b6e12fdbc62-450x191.png
Like most other dailies it is most efficient to farm the highest difficulty you can. If you happen to has access to Cellia this changes. Cellia makes the most efficient map to farm E not H. when it comes to farming Rainbow fairies. This is only a slight difference though. Early on you should avoid doing or focusing on these maps. You won't be needing a ton of fairies until later when you are planning to get units past level 50.

Wednesday
Skyfallen Gift
http://aigis.dougax.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/79757fde4d008e001da0f82b72ab5ca31-450x190.png

A Toast to Men
http://aigis.dougax.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/57a707c7d64b3311ad2132fa90ba81d0-450x190.png
In regards to this daily it is most efficient to farm the highest difficulty you can.

Thursday
http://aigis.dougax.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/734a72a181f067343f59501a1a7c23431-450x187.png

Are bronze units useful for anything outside of fodder?
Yes, if fact you need 2-4 bronze soldiers for early response units. On top of that they are useful for beating the male only maps, and normally can beat them alone.

Lafate
05-28-2015, 10:10 PM
Closed due to being an FAQ.

Lafate
06-09-2016, 01:50 PM
Being reopened so the community can ask something be added or changed.

Sincronic
06-10-2016, 05:38 AM
Maybe an update to "What are the drop rates for dailies?" with X and G maps so that we have everything on one spot? :)

Jay Rich
06-27-2016, 06:11 AM
I found when I got to the first or second month of Aigis and entered the Desert Arc I was asking which missions should I be doing now for the best way to level my units as I didn't care about leveling my lvl as fast as possible but could never find a good answer if I should be doing desert arc missions or the ones I keep seeing mentioned like in the FAQ above (Deep Forest Road, Tower Overwatch or Dragon Hunting).

Over time I found myself farming Fiery Oasis as it offered high lvl units and on average 2 bonze units, only to confirm later with others that it is one of the better maps to farm once you 3* it for sortie. Then I heard BS II is the next best one to farm. Would that be worth mentioning in the FAQ above under farming?

NotThatGuy
06-27-2016, 09:01 AM
I found when I got to the first or second month of Aigis and entered the Desert Arc I was asking which missions should I be doing now for the best way to level my units as I didn't care about leveling my lvl as fast as possible but could never find a good answer if I should be doing desert arc missions or the ones I keep seeing mentioned like in the FAQ above (Deep Forest Road, Tower Overwatch or Dragon Hunting).

Well, the issue there is that most of the sources recommending pre-Desert missions without some form of qualifier noting you haven't yet reached the Desert missions are out of date, being from before Dessert missions were brought over. For that matter, while Dragon Hunting did have the best Player XP at the time, it is notably worse than some of the other options for unit XP and most recommendations for it are from before commission sortie, when it was the easiest mission that gave decent fodder and let the player quickly afk while running it (or at least shift over to doing something else). Point is, the Desert maps are generally better for farming than pre-desert maps, and most older players if asked would tell you so.

Over time I found myself farming Fiery Oasis as it offered high lvl units and on average 2 bonze units, only to confirm later with others that it is one of the better maps to farm once you 3* it for sortie. Then I heard BS II is the next best one to farm. Would that be worth mentioning in the FAQ above under farming?

Technically, in most cases Base Scramble II is the best map to farm for fodder, due to having better drop rates than Fiery Oasis and thus giving more XP per charisma on average, even though it gives worse if you assume perfect drops. In the spoiler here (http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?1852-Aegis-Thousand-Year-War&p=957707&viewfull=1#post957707) you can find a breakdown of the average unit xp per charisma (factoring in drop rates and with columns for what class unit you are leveling) for the desert maps and the oriental kingdom maps (Eastern Wind seeming to be the official translation). Generally, Fiery Oasis is a good map, but worse than all the desert missions from Base Scramble II and higher (unless you are leveling mages, though one of the Eastern Wind maps will beat it out there).

That said, I agree, it likely is worth updating the FAQ with information on best maps to farm.

Nero010
06-27-2016, 03:02 PM
Awakening is also implemented now and could be filled with some general informations/tips or an link to the orb missions

Meowling
10-05-2016, 01:46 PM
There is a stat on units between defense points and block points, called MR, what is it and what does it do?

Ramazan
10-05-2016, 02:52 PM
There is a stat on units between defense points and block points, called MR, what is it and what does it do?

Its called Magic Reduction. It reduces magic damage dealt to your troops by % percentage. For instance, if your unit has 15MR and enemy hit 200 then 15MR reduces 30 damage, resulting in total 170 damage to your unit. Unlike MR, your defence reduces damage "directly". If an enemy hit you 200 and if your unit has 150 defence then the result damage to your unit is 50. Same rules apply to enemies as well, they have mr and def too.

Nero010
10-06-2016, 08:40 AM
Its called Magic Reduction. It reduces magic damage dealt to your troops by % percentage. For instance, if your unit has 15MR and enemy hit 200 then 15MR reduces 30 damage, resulting in total 170 damage to your unit. Unlike MR, your defence reduces damage "directly". If an enemy hit you 200 and if your unit has 150 defence then the result damage to your unit is 50. Same rules apply to enemies as well, they have mr and def too.

One thing to note: If armor would reduce the damage below 10% of the attack damage it stays at 10% Attack damage. For example. 500 defence and 400 attack - it would still deal 10% so 40 damage (from 360 armor upwards) no matter how much higher the armor is.
Also physical projectials like arrows or bolts can be deflected if the ATK of the ranged unit is lower then the defence.

Disclaimer: Dont be mad im gonna do some naziĀ“ing now.
*Magic Resistance not Reduction
*% percantage = percant percantage - scrap one its doubling

Unregistered
10-06-2016, 08:40 AM
Is it possible to play the Japanese version in the US? When I try I am always redirected to nutaku. Any links or help would be appreciated. Thanks

lolix
10-06-2016, 10:22 AM
yes it is, which is the reason we have the DMM version subforum here. I would suggest direct your question there for better visibility by DMM players

slyyr
10-06-2016, 06:25 PM
Is it possible to play the Japanese version in the US? When I try I am always redirected to nutaku. Any links or help would be appreciated. Thanks

Yes. I'm in Australia and I have to use a VPN to do it (set to Singapore). Not sure how it works in USA.

Sincronic
10-07-2016, 01:29 AM
Yes. I'm in Australia and I have to use a VPN to do it (set to Singapore). Not sure how it works in USA.

Youre probably trying to go on dmm instead of dmm18
Try using this link:

http://www.dmm.co.jp/netgame_s/aigis/

set language to japanese and login. Should work without vpn

Meowling
10-08-2016, 08:18 AM

Ooooh, thanks meow!

lolix
10-09-2016, 12:50 PM
Ooooh, thanks meow!

did he just meowed ?

Ericridge
10-11-2016, 09:50 PM
did he just meowed ?

Yes and his name is Meowling. THus it must be a catboy in disguise.

RRYGO
01-09-2017, 07:22 PM
is there a differnece btw (start) givin affection to an unit after evolve and evolving an unit after 50% aff?

Jay Rich
01-09-2017, 07:36 PM
is there a differnece btw (start) givin affection to an unit after evolve and evolving an unit after 50% aff?

Do you mean does it make a difference stat wise to evolve at 50% affection before evolving at base (0%) affection?

In short No. I believe that affection only adds on to the base stats, so regardless of whether you unit has 0% or 50% affection when you CC them they will still have the same base stats as each other.

The only difference between them is the 50% affection character will have the 50% bonus affection stats added onto the unit so it may look different. If and when you got around to lvling the affection of the 0% unit it would end up exactly the same as the 50% one.

IvanLedah21
01-10-2017, 02:41 PM
Do you mean does it make a difference stat wise to evolve at 50% affection before evolving at base (0%) affection?

In short No. I believe that affection only adds on to the base stats, so regardless of whether you unit has 0% or 50% affection when you CC them they will still have the same base stats as each other.

The only difference between them is the 50% affection character will have the 50% bonus affection stats added onto the unit so it may look different. If and when you got around to lvling the affection of the 0% unit it would end up exactly the same as the 50% one.

This is correct. Affection bonuses exist independently of regular stats, and are then added on to achieve final stats. For example, if 20% affection gave 150 HP to a unit, that unit would receive 150 extra HP for having 20% affection regardless of whether they were level 1 or 50CC50.

There was a myth for a while that which affection item was used influenced stat gain. This is false. Stat bonus is based entirely on affection (or trust) %. The reason it appeared like this is because affection items give different amounts and there is slight randomness to it:
Bouquet: 1-2
Crystal: 2-3
Ruby: 3-4
Diamond: 4-5

It appears to have a 50% chance of each possibility. Thus you could say that over time, Bouquets give 1.5 each (so to achieve 100% with just them would take 67, not 100 like some jokes say)

NotThatGuy
01-11-2017, 03:52 AM
It appears to have a 50% chance of each possibility. Thus you could say that over time, Bouquets give 1.5 each (so to achieve 100% with just them would take 67, not 100 like some jokes say)

As a minor correction, while the chance of crystals, rubies, and diamonds giving either result is 50%, bouquets have a 75% chance of giving +1 affection and a 25% chance of giving +2 affection. As such the average affection from a bouquet is +1.25, and it would take approximately 80 of them to reach 100% affection using exclusively them.

IvanLedah21
01-11-2017, 10:28 AM
As a minor correction, while the chance of crystals, rubies, and diamonds giving either result is 50%, bouquets have a 75% chance of giving +1 affection and a 25% chance of giving +2 affection. As such the average affection from a bouquet is +1.25, and it would take approximately 80 of them to reach 100% affection using exclusively them.

Huh... interesting. Didn't know about the Bouquet difference. Nice tidbit.

lacus
04-11-2017, 06:03 PM
What actually happens when your present box is full? Would you lose any new presents or would they just be temporarily hidden from view?

Haven't really been there myself (and the in-game description is somewhat vague), but it seems like something that would be good to know just in case it ever happens.

NotThatGuy
04-12-2017, 07:26 AM
What actually happens when your present box is full? Would you lose any new presents or would they just be temporarily hidden from view?
I'm pretty sure that your oldest presents are deleted to make room for new ones. That said I'm not actually certain as I thought it said such in the description, but looking now it mentions no such thing, though perhaps that was changed at some point. I do know from the one time my box got full I didn't seem to miss out on new gifts, but the uniformity that makes up the beginning of my box makes it hard to judge if gifts were actually lost once I cleared some of the new ones out. I'm also not sure if I actually went past 100 gifts, or hit the threshold exactly before I noticed.

lacus
04-12-2017, 06:11 PM
I'm pretty sure that your oldest presents are deleted to make room for new ones. That said I'm not actually certain as I thought it said such in the description, but looking now it mentions no such thing, though perhaps that was changed at some point. I do know from the one time my box got full I didn't seem to miss out on new gifts, but the uniformity that makes up the beginning of my box makes it hard to judge if gifts were actually lost once I cleared some of the new ones out. I'm also not sure if I actually went past 100 gifts, or hit the threshold exactly before I noticed.

Huh, interesting... I think I do recall reading something like that a while back - probably not ingame, maybe on here - but I had a hard time finding anything about it.

So I guess avoid leaving anything important near the top of the list (that or don't keep too many things in there in the first place). Maybe I will test it on an alt account at some point, unless someone knows for sure.

KiraNoX20A
06-11-2017, 08:50 PM
Is there any stage that is good for getting exp to feed to units except for the the mon one.

lolix
06-11-2017, 11:03 PM
generally speaking , any map that drops Hashim or Yojiro (the 2 are bronze soldier/samurai with the " Lessons from the veteran" ability - which makes them when used as fodder to be considered as being from the same class as the target unit)are good farming spots for unit XP.

The most efficient map right now , it's probably Base scramble ll for general unit xp , but some specific maps may drop more depending on the class that you want to raise (as there are some maps that drop both a bronze of the class u want to raise , and 1 of the bronze units that i named earlier)

OFC it also depends on your level , since base scramble is a relatively hard map to clear for a newbie account

Now , if you are talking platinum armors , they are dropped either in the monday dailies or in events (with very low chances ofc)

Unregistered
06-21-2017, 05:16 AM
So there's a limited number of sacred crystals available? It's not like say, Kamehime, where you can get (theoretically, slowly) as much of the equivilent currency as you can farm from timed events?

lolix
06-21-2017, 06:16 AM
as far as i know , there is no limit.

Unregistered
06-21-2017, 06:33 AM
as far as i know , there is no limit.

I mean once you've gotten 3 stars on all the dailies and all the story quests isn't that basically it? Or if an event comes around a second time can you get crystals from 3-starring it again?

Tenhou
06-21-2017, 09:21 AM
Well yes, that's it, aside from a few SC you get from the stamp card. Events happen rather frequently and you can get a decent amount of SC anyways. Plus, compared to a lot of other games, getting dupes and/or silvers is a lot more worth compared to getting low rank stuff in other games.

lolix
06-21-2017, 12:44 PM
I mean once you've gotten 3 stars on all the dailies and all the story quests isn't that basically it? Or if an event comes around a second time can you get crystals from 3-starring it again?

You dont get new SCs on revivals tho...but events come out pretty often + new story maps , so scs are plenty for a freemium to be able to keep playing without whaling

Unregistered
06-22-2017, 02:26 AM
You dont get new SCs on revivals tho...but events come out pretty often + new story maps , so scs are plenty for a freemium to be able to keep playing without whaling

Ah, alright. I was wondering because i didn't have particularly good luck on rolling summons (ended up with a few silver units), and wondered if I was going to be screwed with trying to get some more.

lolix
06-22-2017, 03:35 AM
well , 1 good strategy is to reroll the account at the begining a couple times till you roll a black or good plat from your first 2-3 rolls ( getting 10-15 sc at the begining is rather easy. You just have to 3 star the first missions )

If you dont get a good unit , just make another account.

As a rule of thumb , any plat princess , mage , soldier are pretty good units. Getting a black at start is even better. For example , my first account is a non black (other then the event/trading post units) account. I have completed every event till now without an issue.

My second account got a first roll nanaly (i didn't rerolled for it. i got straight up lucky) , and then i decided to trow a couple bucks in it , and got 2 more blacks.

Blacks can and will make your gameplay easier , but the truth is that 99% of this game can be completed with silver/event units.

In the end its up to you , but if you feel that you were unlucky , you can do as i did and try to make a new account. I ended up playing on both. First one for the challenge , and the second one for fun. I also get to experience different units and use different strategies and that can give you some insight into what is good and what is not...

KiraNoX20A
06-27-2017, 10:36 PM
So.. the month is ending and I'm gonna be getting a S Legend. What I want to know is what are the chances of getting a black from the ticket?

Tenhou
06-28-2017, 12:00 AM
15% chance

Unregistered
06-28-2017, 08:35 PM
Is there any way to farm silver+ units or do you just need to get lucky at the shrine?

kayfabe
06-28-2017, 09:28 PM
Event maps, trading post units (via demon crystals) and base summon are your only farmable options. If you're not particularly interested in a given event unit it can be worthwhile to farm maps anyway for silvers.

Nero010
06-29-2017, 07:49 AM
You forgot Gold Rush... which is actualy just happening right now.

kayfabe
06-29-2017, 08:18 AM
Nah, I consider them events.

Nero010
06-29-2017, 08:53 AM
Yeah its just that theres not just one typ of event where you can get silver+ rarity units. Especialy gold rush is different from all the others.

Unregistered
06-30-2017, 05:59 AM
Speaking of; can you get more than one of the plat/gold units from gold rush? i've 3-starred it several times and not gotten more than one.

ZeroZet
06-30-2017, 06:31 AM
Golds are once-and-done deal, as all completion rewards are. Plats you can get as many copies as your luck permits with their ~7% drop rate ;)

Unregistered
07-01-2017, 03:23 PM
I got a platinum drop but accidently closed the tab before clicking the end mission button when I finished the level; Am I screwed?

lolix
07-01-2017, 03:35 PM
well the plats are revival plats that will apear again. Also without some serious CR and skill ups , they arent that strong

Unregistered
07-02-2017, 01:56 PM
is there any way to get anna as a unit?

Tenhou
07-02-2017, 02:52 PM
There is, but that's an anniversary event we still haven't seen in the slightest.

Unregistered
07-18-2017, 03:32 PM
Do Platinum units lose CR and Skill level if you combine them before CC?

starburst98
07-18-2017, 05:42 PM
CR never gets changed

skill level, depends, check the wiki on that particular unit, if it's skill changes when it evolves then it will lose levels, if the skill is the same then it wont.

Unregistered
07-18-2017, 06:56 PM
Would skills be reset back to 1, if we get the skills (Post Awakening Skills not Abilities) from the DMM version whenever that happens.

ZeroZet
07-18-2017, 11:14 PM
Skill Awakening is a procedure that replaces max-level skill of an Awakening unit with different skill (unit-specific), or replaces that skill with max-level skill unit had first if you for any reason decide to go back on it. It does not happen automatically upon Awakening, you will need to initiate the procedure yourself (and spend same resources unit needs for Awakening, with different fairy (Naiad, SAW fairy, is a drop from new weekend daily)).

We actually already have it, for Black rarity units. Head to Awakening page in game and press "Skill Awakening" button there ;)

Lyxie
08-08-2017, 04:08 AM
Do revival quests happen much? I didn't get the summoner just now due to my team being kinda weak. :(

Kamahari Akuma
08-08-2017, 06:40 AM
Do revival quests happen much? I didn't get the summoner just now due to my team being kinda weak. :(

Revivals happen usually in order of when they were originally released. Usually being the operating word here. Considering how weird the event schedule for Aigis was (but I digress).

But yes Solano will come back for you to get another shot at her, but it will only be after other events have cycled through revival first.

Zer0
08-28-2017, 06:49 AM
If both of these units are max level and awakened with 5/5 skill who would do more damage? Trying to get better exp fodder/exp/gold.
Target - Maid Golem from Story Mission (Magic Circle of Transport) If anyone asks, using SC Protection.

Princesses Themis vs Bandit Lyla

lolix
08-28-2017, 07:20 AM
I'm sorry , but it's not even close. Themis is a rather weak princess in general while lyla is a rather good duelist.

There is also the fact that barbarians have so many buffers going for them as well

Nero010
08-28-2017, 10:05 AM
What lolix is trying to say: Lyla.
Even though its arguable who deals more damage, to beat that map, other things are a lot more important and Lyla fits them.

Zer0
08-28-2017, 10:20 AM
Thanks for the info on Themis
On Ranger Ricola wiki page, it says the Trap (Cannot be placed on a slot occupied by an enemy) non CC.

My question is if I CC her will I be able to place traps on an occupied spot? I don't have Anya or a Necromancer for Soldier in the Tower in the Magic City Arc.
Just want to be sure about this, I don't have many fodder units to waste.

lolix
08-28-2017, 10:36 AM
haven't used rangers so far because they are pretty terrible atm , but i kinda doubt that. If you could place a trap on top of an enemy (let's say a mega golem just for argument's sake) , and stun it , then you could easily spam traps on top of it and keep it in place as long as you have traps.....which would be straight up OP. You could keep a megaboss ocupied like that for around 30 seconds without blocking it , which is why I seriously doubt that you could place traps on a slot occupied already.

Blaxer
08-28-2017, 11:47 AM
You can't

Think of it with a bit of logic: You place a trap so something walks up to it in a future and get trapped, but imagine arming a trap ON TOP of a tiger, totally unadvisable :P

Jeffrey Uy
10-21-2017, 09:56 PM
Just as the title said why no app like Monofufu, Bravegirl Raven and Booty Call?

I played the browser version but seems my connection always disconnected and closed itself when playing thru my smartphone. Was there something I missed? :confused:

Tenhou
10-22-2017, 09:15 AM
The development of Aigis is handled by the actual japanese devs and they have seemingly decided to not give us the mobile or SFW versions of Aigis (i mean, at least not yet). Why this is, no one but the devs really know :P

Jeffrey Uy
10-23-2017, 04:30 AM
I heard this is a good game together with Flower Girl Knight and other rpg element. Oh where are my manners, I forgot to Thank You for replying. *bows*

Nero010
10-23-2017, 04:55 AM
If you like games like this you can sure play it for years.