PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions ? :3

Pein
10-15-2015, 04:52 AM
Hi I just wanted to know who I should CC first with my current rolls..
I'm trying to level up as fast as possible.
http://i.imgur.com/8zfX7GO.png
http://imgur.com/8zfX7GO
Thanks in Advance.

soranokira
10-15-2015, 06:35 AM
Except we don't even know what silvers you have. but I'll just go with the standard: Bashira, then Adele, then Iris/fedora/katie/julian.
Anyway with so many golds you can probably get some nice CRs...I be jelly.

Pein
10-16-2015, 11:58 PM
Just CC'd my Bashira today. I have a question though. Do I have to have 50% Affection before I CC? or do they just have to be level 50 to not lose any stats?

soranokira
10-17-2015, 12:03 AM
just level 50 will do, you can finish off the affection a million years later and you still wouldnt lose anything =P

lolix
10-23-2015, 07:20 PM
i know it's rather late , but i'd suggest u cc katie instead of julien. Julien is pretty meh as a soldier. Meanwhile katie is 1 of the best (she's probably the unsung hero of aigis) unit in the game (well , ofc , unless u get the plat soldier). I'd suggest cc-ing a healer asap as well. Since i own both fedora and iris , i believe iris is better. I mean fedora is more versatile since she can be positioned a bit farther away and leave a chokepoint free for another mage , and her stats are generally naturally higher then iris , but from personal experience i found that burst healing is better most of the times , which is something iris can do with her active.

Now , if u have at least 1 archer cc-ed , 1 healer (should prob go for 2 since most events require at least 2 healers cc-ed. 2 archer would be great as well btw) , i'd cc deine. Deine is a monster of a tank , and she is one of the most broken units in the game , along nanaly and probably sybila (i'm personally jelly on that deine). After deine , i'd probably cc the gold mage girl. (i personally like her skill , and the fact that shes a female means that affection items are easier to get)
Well , this are my 2 cents , so ofc , you can do things your own way , at your own pace. That being said , u have a pretty nice selection of units there , and u should be able to lvl quite quickly , since those are strong units

Shadowfae
10-25-2015, 05:00 PM
I wish I could get another Katie; I cc'd her at level 40. :( Before I knew what was going on with CC. She's the only unit I messed up that way, alas. She still does a ton of good for me even so, I use her all the time for event purposes.

lolix
10-25-2015, 07:56 PM
I wish I could get another Katie; I cc'd her at level 40. :( Before I knew what was going on with CC. She's the only unit I messed up that way, alas. She still does a ton of good for me even so, I use her all the time for event purposes.

Yes , it's a bit of a mess up , but honestly , u generally use soldiers for their reinforcement skill. The fact is , she won't be your main tank for more then the few first waves of a map. The only maps were u need soldiers to tank are generally rush maps with large amounts of goblins , were u need cheap 3-blockers , so it's probably not THAT much a deal. Still IT IS a bit of a waste.