PDA

View Full Version : Getting a strange page error

Tirys
04-05-2017, 06:43 PM
So I can get into the game, but it only works for about 30 seconds or so. After that, if I click on anything, it tries to load for about a minute, then gives up and I get the Sad Grey Box Face and "nutaku.haremheroes.com took too long to respond."
Tried refreshing, resetting my browser(I'm using Google Chrome), turning off my ad-blocker, turning off my Avast extension, opening the game in Incognito Mode, opening the game in IE, put the website name into my "Allow in Flash" settings, reset my router....And not a thing has worked. I have to wait about 1-2 hours, and I can once more get into the game, but again only for 30 seconds.

In addition, I can play the game just fine on my phone. But with that, anytime I close out of the browser window for any amount of time and then come back, I'm having to re-log back into my account, which is really annoying.

What's really frustrating about all this, is that it's only this game I'm having issues with. The only other games I play on Nutaku are Crush Crush and Big Bang Empire, and I'm not having any problems with them. Help me out guys, need some suggestions here!:confused:

Wreend
04-11-2017, 08:29 AM
I've got the same problem since days. I just can't play the browser game anymore :(

JessieChan
04-13-2017, 07:30 AM
Hello,

Thank you for reporting this, I am immediately giving it to the Dev team!

Let's keep in touch and solve it asap.
Jessie

Tirys
04-15-2017, 11:33 PM
Turns out, it's a firewall issue. But I don't know why it's only blocking this game and none of the other Nutaku games. :/

soviras
04-16-2017, 04:24 AM
It connects to a different server than the other Nutaku games, so somehow it decided that the protocol used and the destination IP was suspicious and blocked it. Kinda the same as with a false positive on a virus scanner.

Wreend
04-17-2017, 09:23 AM
Same here. But i don't know how to fix my firewall :\