PDA

View Full Version : Easter event problem - "Battle" Girls

NDOIS
04-17-2017, 09:50 PM
So you should be able to win "Hari and Rabbi sisters" doing battle in the adventure. But after being doing it since day one I did win 2 girls, but 2 normal ones instead of the event ones from there.

So it's a random chance or a bug (I say it since in the other 2 events I did win the event girl)

soviras
04-17-2017, 10:06 PM
It's random chance, you can get any of the available girls. If you didn't get any of the event girls, it's just bad luck (assuming you were on the right NPCs, Grunt and Dark Lord, as others don't drop the event girls).

Trickyleinchen
04-18-2017, 07:16 AM
I got the same problem did spend around 50-60energy a day on average on grunt or dark lord and did not get one of the eventgirls, but recieved 2 other ones...

kruliaco
04-18-2017, 07:24 AM
The Game seems not to give any priority to event girls. You can get any girl from trolls that you still don't have....It's not a bug...

zarelion
04-18-2017, 08:07 PM
Same here, spent more than 60 energy everyday on Gruntt and didn't get Rabbi even though I had all of his girls.

Something is definitely wrong, last time I got the event girls in a week.

Dragonlich
04-20-2017, 08:17 PM
I got the same problem did spend around 50-60energy a day on average on grunt or dark lord and did not get one of the eventgirls, but recieved 2 other ones...

I don't get one girl from previous event and received first one on the first day. So it's Random and sometimes he just hates you.

AgentFakku
04-21-2017, 01:35 PM
dat RNG for you

I got no Halloween 2016 girls, all of Xmas 2016 gurls, all of the Valentine's Girls, one of the Easter girls

that excludes Pachinko since I haven't use Kobans on it yet

JessieChan
04-25-2017, 08:48 AM
dat RNG for you

I got no Halloween 2016 girls, all of Xmas 2016 gurls, all of the Valentine's Girls, one of the Easter girls

that excludes Pachinko since I haven't use Kobans on it yet

It's really good ;)
Actually, I wasn't able to get Xmas girls, but all Valentines and all Easters are in my harem :P ( yeah, I am bragging )

Dragonlich
04-25-2017, 11:04 AM
It's really good ;)
Actually, I wasn't able to get Xmas girls, but all Valentines and all Easters are in my harem :P ( yeah, I am bragging )

I don't get valentines, so I hope that in the next year we can get girls from previous events too.
And I hope for uniting of the Bunny's family next Easter.

JessieChan
04-26-2017, 01:08 AM
I don't get valentines, so I hope that in the next year we can get girls from previous events too.
And I hope for uniting of the Bunny's family next Easter.

I can't tell too much, but I can reassure you that maybe ;) you will have a chance to get all the girls that you missed.