PDA

View Full Version : Characters obtained from the shrine.

Unregistered
10-20-2015, 08:56 PM
I'm about 2 months into aigis with slow leveling when I can find time and was wondering if the gold/plat and black characters can be obtained from the story quests as well or are they just obtainable from the events and the shrine.

A bit off topic but how far are we(english) behind the Japanese version.

lolix
10-20-2015, 09:02 PM
u get only silver from story quests. U get 2 gold units from chalenge and urgent missions >>> aka katie and cloris , which are probably 2 of the best golds in the game.

Aeghas
10-21-2015, 08:39 PM
you also get a gold healer (Iris) for getting your hero to level 10, I think.

gam
10-22-2015, 04:19 PM
At level 30 you get a plat rogue Cypria. You also get a plat archer Bashira now instead of the gold valk Kerry for completing some early missions.

Kotono
10-23-2015, 09:52 PM
Bashira is for new players just starting the game. She replaces Kerry.

soranokira
10-23-2015, 10:19 PM
I think point has really been answered, mentioning all the gold/plats rewards from leveling is rather pointless because the person in question is already 2 months into the game.
And that early mission is simply part of the tutorial.

The only question left is how far are we behind the Japanese, which I have no idea, but pretty sure we're a few years behind. At least more than 1.

lolix
10-24-2015, 08:13 AM
Bashira is for new players just starting the game. She replaces Kerry.

oh yes , somebody should tell him to pick bashira from trading post because after the event ends she ill be gone. She's a one time thing. She was placed there for older players that got kerry at the start of the game

Unregistered
10-24-2015, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the heads up about the units and about the Japanese version, but because of my time constraints i'll most likely miss out on getting bashira before this event times out unless there is some other quest/mission that drops demon crystals that is not from the daily one I can farm because right now all I have are 60 demon crystals and again thanks.

lolix
10-24-2015, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the heads up about the units and about the Japanese version, but because of my time constraints i'll most likely miss out on getting bashira before this event times out unless there is some other quest/mission that drops demon crystals that is not from the daily one I can farm because right now all I have are 60 demon crystals and again thanks.

well that sucks. Bashira is a very good unit. Just hope that the trading units won't change untill the next event then