PDA

View Full Version : Harem Heroes Festival 2017 Event (May 1-15)

ahmadsama
05-01-2017, 11:10 AM
Party around the world!
Celebrations everywhere! Good weather is back in town - culture and celebrating from the 1st of May until the 15th! Party and go around the world while fucking your girls and the new ones! Speaking of which a Geekette needs your help! Achieve 12 of the 14 daily Festival missions, so she can join your harem!

While they were traveling, Solveig and Bonny have been kidnapped. Dark Lord captured Solveig, and Edwarda retain Bonny prisoner. Take advantage of the x3 increased drop rate and fight them to get their festival appearance.

You can also find them in the Epic Pachinko along with the Queen Titania, Regine, Labour Day Girl - all Festival special!

Good Luck ALL.:o

AgentFakku
05-01-2017, 12:56 PM
Must be labor day somewhere in the world

FeralJim
05-01-2017, 03:49 PM
what about that mysterious new 'galaxy' dark elf chic though? the one from out of space

ahmadsama
05-01-2017, 04:45 PM
what about that mysterious new 'galaxy' dark elf chic though? the one from out of space

I don't know, but I think that she is evolved Queen Titania most probably

Unregistered
05-02-2017, 02:12 AM
Must be labor day somewhere in the world

Harem Heroes is a french game, 1st May is the french labour day. Well guessed.

MasterE
05-02-2017, 02:40 AM
Coincidentally Jazz Fest is going on here until the 7th, and some people wear costumes to celebrate it (and almost any other festival here). But the references to geek culture made me wonder if there was some major fantasy/sci-fi/anime/gaming convention going on at the same time.

MuljoStpho
05-02-2017, 10:30 PM
I assumed that "Festival" was meant to be pronounced "Festi Vallll", because isn't there a real life holiday called "Carnival" that's pronounced "Carni Valllll" and features a bunch of flamboyant (pride parade worthy) costumes (especially like what Edwarda is wearing right now)? (Honest question. That's the full extent of my knowledge about such a holiday.)

But yeah, I got Solveig to drop and then find that she goes through Pikachu, Wonder Woman, Leeloo, and towel/"42" (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy references) costumes. Even for as little as I know about the holiday that I guessed at, these costumes seem really out of place for that.

AgentFakku
05-05-2017, 03:17 PM
French Labor Day

My next guess was Madi Gras lol

I don't know holidays besides American ones

- - - Updated - - -

so far no drops, will keep hitting trolls

Unregistered
05-05-2017, 03:54 PM

Has anyone gotten Bonny yet? I'm guessing yes but I'm at 210 something fights with Edwarda and she hasn't dropped. Nor has Eugenie (the captain anway), which makes me kinda doubtful of the x3 drop rate boost. Yes, yes, it's all in my head, I know. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone gotten Bonny yet? I'm guessing yes but I'm at 210 something fights with Edwarda and she hasn't dropped. Nor has Eugenie (the captain anway), which makes me kinda doubtful of the x3 drop rate boost. Yes, yes, it's all in my head, I know. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Same with Solveig, been fighting nonstop since the event began, no drop

ahmadsama
05-05-2017, 06:35 PM
i got Festival Bonny on the third day
and till fighting dark lord ever since but no luck
hope you'll get them soon

MuljoStpho
05-05-2017, 08:47 PM
Got Solveig on the 1st or 2nd day of it. Still trying to get Bonny. Kind of seems like I've gotten the last event drop quicker than this in all the previous events. (I could be mistaken, but I don't think I'm off by much.)

zarelion
05-06-2017, 12:18 AM
Fighting for Bonny since day one and got Eugenie instead ><" I will start to worry once we are at mid event.

Aymi
05-06-2017, 03:34 AM
Just ot Bonny but I am not a big fan of her last affection drawing. The previous one were much better.

Unregistered
05-06-2017, 03:43 AM
Thanks everyone, I'm still at it, still no luck. I do feel a little better knowing though knowing she's hard to get but not out of reach. :)

aefestus91
05-06-2017, 06:02 AM
I'm playing from the first day and i still don't have the girl from the dark lord... What kind of 3x drop rate is??

Unregistered
05-06-2017, 10:01 AM
Hi guys, can't even get on Harem Heroes cuz the festival add is blocking the screen. Help?

kruliaco
05-06-2017, 10:40 AM
I'm playing from the first day and i still don't have the girl from the dark lord... What kind of 3x drop rate is??

Keep trying, someday there will be a lucky day for you too.

ahmadsama
05-06-2017, 10:59 AM
Just ot Bonny but I am not a big fan of her last affection drawing. The previous one were much better.

I know right, but the third is so good
she looks like a thief who wants to steal dildos in the last drawing :p

Suteri
05-06-2017, 11:42 AM
I've been battling since the first day of the event and no drops. I think it's time to get worried :eek:

I think I'm going to end up like the Valentine's event (I did not win any girl)

AgentFakku
05-06-2017, 02:24 PM
haven't got any drops either

was lucky on Valentines and Xmas but I had 0 luck on Halloween

so this is going to be Halloween for me

sniddy
05-06-2017, 05:18 PM
so far got 0 as well, ahhh well can't win um all

AgentFakku
05-06-2017, 09:56 PM
so far got 0 as well, ahhh well can't win um all

ain't that the truth

rng doesn't love us :V

Cirilla
05-07-2017, 09:58 AM
I've been fighting Dark Lord since the start of the event and got Arcana and Sheheramazond instead. I saw that people were complaining about it in the thread about the previous event and the admin said they'll look into it, I wonder if they got any help?
UPD: Sorry, that was the thread about Epic Pachinko.

MuljoStpho
05-07-2017, 03:02 PM
"Complaint" is a little strong, because more unlocked girls is more unlocked girls. Nothing wrong with that. But when you see the drop it does make you go "wait, what? are you serious?" because we only have a limited window to possibly get the event girls to drop while the others can always be obtained at any time.

(Says someone who has gotten the non-event girls Shehera, Kimie, Regine, and Eugenie to drop during various events and has only gotten Jeanne to drop outside of events.)

AgentFakku
05-07-2017, 09:04 PM
just realise I picked up a new gurl, not dis event but I'll take it over my RNG. I was like " when did da fuk did dis happen '?

Suteri
05-07-2017, 09:55 PM
Finally, after so many attempts:

Now I'm going to battle Edwarda

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 08:09 PM
I've been playing almost nonstop since the event started, I already have all the non-event girls for dark lord and edwarda, but still no drops! I'm starting to get worried

Diesirae
05-09-2017, 10:34 PM
I haven't received any drops from this event or even the previous two events, let alone any drop in the last few months or so. Then again, I haven't been as active as I used on the game, but still; it's numerous tries/battles without getting anything (# ̄ω ̄)

Unregistered
05-10-2017, 06:16 AM
Several hundred in with the Dark Lord and nothing...

- - - Updated - - -

Fight every day and even at night against the dark lord and nothing... any tip? I'm desperate!!!! :(

AgentFakku
05-10-2017, 03:39 PM
since I have work, I can only play the game like 3 or 4 times a day lol

Didn't get any event drops and finally reached 900 Pachinko coins (been playing the game ever since it launched :V and never spent Pachinko coins on "1 game" it's not worth it man. I seen better Gacha RNG luck on other games... -_-)

Edit: You're better off saving your Pachinko coins up to 900 and just keep fighting trolls. Don't give into temptation. Don't believe the devs that folks spent Pachinko coins on this stupid button:

the game is pretty average - only played it when I exhausted my main games. It's pretty much just grinding plus sporadic events with huge gaps compared to other games that pile events after event

wut did I get from Pachinko

Diesirae
05-10-2017, 03:50 PM
Several hundred in with the Dark Lord and nothing...

- - - Updated - - -

Fight every day and even at night against the dark lord and nothing... any tip? I'm desperate!!!! :(

I don't think there's a trick to it really besides persistence ヽ( ̄ω ̄(。。 )ゝ
Just got mine like a minute ago which I totally wasn't expecting after my months long drought.

Didn't get any event drops and finally reached 900 Pachinko coins (been playing the game ever since it launched :V and never spent Pachinko coins on "1 game" it's not worth it man. I seen better Gacha RNG luck on other games... -_-)

Yeah, the one pull is never worth it IMO..
I always tend to save those currencies for the most efficient pulls and been saving since I started playing; I'm at 1,2k coins now.
The only reason I haven't used them yet is because I want to try and limit the guaranteed girl to one of the exclusive pachinko girls by getting all the droppable ones first. Though it's going to take me a while this way without RNGsus' blessings. ^^;

AgentFakku
05-10-2017, 04:00 PM
I don't think there's a trick to it really besides persistence ヽ( ̄ω ̄(。。 )ゝ
Just got mine like a minute ago which I totally wasn't expecting after my months long drought.

Yeah, the one pull is never worth it IMO..
I always tend to save those currencies for the most efficient pulls and been saving since I started playing; I'm at 1,2k coins now.
The only reason I haven't used them yet is because I want to try and limit the guaranteed girl to one of the exclusive pachinko girls by getting all the droppable ones first. Though it's going to take me a while this way without RNGsus' blessings. ^^;

oh fuck biscuits, I thought for some reason the Pachinko coins you hold had a max limit lol

I should have asked first before spending

oh well, time to hoard Pachinko coins and make it past 1 Grand then

sniddy
05-10-2017, 04:00 PM
since I have work, I can only play the game like 3 or 4 times a day lol

Edit: You're better off saving your Pachinko coins up to 900 and just keep fighting trolls. Don't give into temptation. Don't believe the devs that folks spent Pachinko coins on this stupid button:

the game is pretty average - only played it when I exhausted my main games. It's pretty much just grinding plus sporadic events with huge gaps compared to other games that pile events after event

wut did I get from Pachinko

Ah man that draw was a kick in the kobana's I though mine was bad, hats off to you

AgentFakku
05-10-2017, 04:03 PM
Ah man that draw was a kick in the kobana's I though mine was bad, hats off to you

Thanks, wasn't expecting anything. First time actually doing it. No idea what could be won.

What did u get?

Diesirae
05-10-2017, 04:07 PM
oh fuck biscuits, I thought for some reason the Pachinko coins you hold had a max limit lol

I should have asked first before spending

oh well, time to hoard Pachinko coins and make it past 1 Grand then

Would be rather odd seeing you can buy 2,6k of em with 10k NG (if you're insane in the membrane).

But yeah, good luck with that.. and I feel for you man regarding that drop unless you actually really wanted her..? ^^;
Knowing my luck, that seems like something I'd definitely get if I were to try it now.

sniddy
05-10-2017, 05:06 PM
http://harem-battle.club/harem-heroes/1932-harem-heroes-159.html

Mines posted here, and yeh on par but more yellow - wasn't dragon armour it was a booster 2 mags and a bracelet in yellow....yeh

zarelion
05-10-2017, 05:13 PM

We have the same plan xD But it also depends on the exclusive girls available, I am hopping for another summer event with bikini girls.

The more I think about it the more I think that plan will never happen ><".

Unregistered
05-11-2017, 12:31 AM
There's a quote that goes something like "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results." Clashing against a bad RNG streak while trying to get an event drop feels like that. "Come on, this will be the one! Crap... Okay, it will actually be this one! Crap... Seriously, this time it will happen! Crap..."

Kaspar Hauser
05-11-2017, 04:31 AM
YAY, x3 drop rate. Let's see, drop rate x3 from 0,0000% it'll be.............0,0000%

I'M A GENIUS!!!!

Developers too btw :P

BgSt
05-11-2017, 04:46 AM
It's all dumb luck. I got no girl drops between Easter and Festival events, and 4 so far in this event. Sometimes the RNGod smiles.

Diesirae
05-11-2017, 05:33 AM
There's a quote that goes something like "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results." Clashing against a bad RNG streak while trying to get an event drop feels like that. "Come on, this will be the one! Crap... Okay, it will actually be this one! Crap... Seriously, this time it will happen! Crap..."

Or you know that other quote..
"If at hundredth you don't succeed, try, try again."

YAY, x3 drop rate. Let's see, drop rate x3 from 0,0000% it'll be.............0,0000%

I know right.. some game devs even state 100% increased drop rate to make it seem more by having a 'bigger' number. But 100% is just twice the drop rate.. and raising it from 0,001 to 0,002 is not really as substantial as they would have you think.

I'm just joking though but it's true that it's done sometimes; promoting 101 ( ̄ω ̄)ゞ
I mean it's not lying if you think about it ^^; I do wonder what the actual drop rates are though but yeah.

Tyruss007
05-11-2017, 07:22 AM
So far not a single girl ... I want to cry ... realy want them but only 2 days left and not a single drop ... gods of RMG pls help me!

Kaspar Hauser
05-11-2017, 02:36 PM
It's my opinion, they should release some kind of booster for battle drop. Example: for 100 koban (or something like that) you'll gain 1 booster. If you use, you'll gain guaranteed drop for one battle, rest will be normal.

Diesirae
05-11-2017, 03:16 PM
It's my opinion, they should release some kind of booster for battle drop. Example: for 100 koban (or something like that) you'll gain 1 booster. If you use, you'll gain guaranteed drop for one battle, rest will be normal.

That would be a bit OP wouldn't it, seeing as the 10 Pachinko costs 900 Kobans for just 1 guaranteed girl. Sure you can maybe get another from the other draws but what are the odds of that. Even it will only apply to droppable girls as a battle consumable.. if you can buy multiple of such boosters, then you could just buy the droppables away to get a guaranteed Pachinko exclusive girl from the 10 roll.

I mean, it may sound nice from the player's perspective, but I doubt the devs would think the same way. ^^;

However I do support the idea of having something else worth spending Kobans on because right now the incentive for buying Kobans is pretty low in my opinion; which is not a good thing because I'm sure the devs could use more support on that matter. I may be mistaken though, I don't know; but personally I'm not inclined to buy Kobans.

Unregistered
05-11-2017, 03:16 PM
What is the rate of drop??? I fight with dark lord 30+ times every day and nothing... i cant understand

Diesirae
05-11-2017, 03:25 PM
What is the rate of drop??? I fight with dark lord 30+ times every day and nothing... i cant understand

No idea, I'm not sure anyone knows specific rates.
But for me the drop rate was 1 in 10...... days of spamming it every now and then ;3

Trust me, I know it sucks but not much we can do about it really.
Fortune favors the bold.. and those who want to spend their entire bank account on spamming Epic Pachinko.

Dead Toxic
05-12-2017, 06:30 AM
well ... no drops for me till date for this event, but can any1 tell me how to get geekette?
caise i have already got 12/14 of the festival quests done :(

ILHH
05-12-2017, 06:33 AM
well ... no drops for me till date for this event, but can any1 tell me how to get geekette?
caise i have already got 12/14 of the festival quests done :(

It will be credit after the event, wait for it :D.

Dead Toxic
05-12-2017, 06:50 AM
It will be credit after the event, wait for it :D.
oh.....

sniddy
05-12-2017, 06:55 AM
Gotta say if this is 3x the normal drop rate...the drop rate is too low

Diesirae
05-12-2017, 07:03 AM
Not to rub it in but... I'm done ( ̄ω ̄)

Still wouldn't consider myself too lucky because I haven't gotten any drop since the last 3 events (just checked and it might even be the entire year seeing it harbors back to the Valentine event). But to be fair I have been half-assing it because I lost interest a bit, which in hindsight I regret but oh well.. #26

aefestus91
05-14-2017, 12:55 PM
I've beaten the shit out of the Dark Lord 560 times in 14 days but he DIDN'T drop his girl. I've sent a message to the developers and i'm waiting for the answer. Stay tuned because i'll post here their reply.

AgentFakku
05-14-2017, 03:13 PM
Not the end of da world, lots of folks do a ton of runs and got nothing

Game designed dat way w low drops and RNG screwagw

Unregistered
05-14-2017, 06:26 PM
I think the devs made a mistake when they posted the drop rate will be x3. I think it is actually ÷3.

Fought Dark Lord 6 days straight, and nothing. Switched to Edwarda and after 4 or 5 days I got Festival Bonny. Been fighting Dark Lord again since then and still nothing. I think it's broken, or as I said, the drop rate is ÷3.

Cirilla
05-14-2017, 09:38 PM
"Complaint" is a little strong, because more unlocked girls is more unlocked girls. Nothing wrong with that. But when you see the drop it does make you go "wait, what? are you serious?" because we only have a limited window to possibly get the event girls to drop while the others can always be obtained at any time.

(Says someone who has gotten the non-event girls Shehera, Kimie, Regine, and Eugenie to drop during various events and has only gotten Jeanne to drop outside of events.)

Don't know why you're so antagonistic, because I didn't mean that complaining is something bad, I just call it what it is and I'm disappointed with it too.

Unregistered
05-14-2017, 09:39 PM
It seems like there are also bugs involved in the drop rate as well, twice I've had her appear and then not show up in my harem, but counting things ended up with a magazine or other such crap to sell off...

Cirilla
05-14-2017, 09:39 PM
I got Bonny the last day, but no Solveig, even though I've been fighting Dark Lord all 14 days. This is weird.

MuljoStpho
05-14-2017, 10:06 PM
Don't know why you're so antagonistic, because I didn't mean that complaining is something bad, I just call it what it is and I'm disappointed with it too.

Antagonistic? I didn't intend to come across that way. More like adding / clarifying that it's a bit perplexing and backwards. It seems like the events ought to prioritize event girls first and only have a chance for the regular girls if you win again after you've already won the event girl.

sniddy
05-15-2017, 03:24 AM
Ironically - now the 3x events ended went back tot he land of the dead to farm the hardcore girl as I have for sometime pre event

Got her in 3 fights....

AgentFakku
05-15-2017, 02:38 PM
didn't get any event drops

Got Bonnie Sol-blah blah thru Pachinko lol

guess that drop rate only help me with getting Tomb Raider-chan, non event drop

i'm okay w/ it

some events, I'm smoking RNG and some events, got nuthin'

Eversor86
05-16-2017, 05:14 AM
Every event I got all the event F2P girls (aka 2 from troll fights and 1 from event daily quests). This event with the 3x bonus I got both of the girls in first day. Reading this thread makes me believe I am damn lucky on event drops, but then out of the event I spent close to maybe even 3k fights on 2 trolls (forest one and mario one) and still didn't get their last 3rd girls.

Sometimes I think that drop rate outside events is actually a global variable calculated based on how many girls you are missing, so that the least girls missing the harder it is to get them to force you to whale on pachinko to get them.

AgentFakku
05-16-2017, 11:59 PM
Every event I got all the event F2P girls (aka 2 from troll fights and 1 from event daily quests). This event with the 3x bonus I got both of the girls in first day. Reading this thread makes me believe I am damn lucky on event drops, but then out of the event I spent close to maybe even 3k fights on 2 trolls (forest one and mario one) and still didn't get their last 3rd girls.

Sometimes I think that drop rate outside events is actually a global variable calculated based on how many girls you are missing, so that the least girls missing the harder it is to get them to force you to whale on pachinko to get them.

man, ur luckier than me.

Unregistered
05-17-2017, 04:33 AM

I also thought this might be the case. And also a possiblity of having a max number of girls in correlation with your level. With Festival Geekette and Festival Bonny, I have 40 girls and I'm at level 40.