PDA

View Full Version : Question - no longer available girls and more girls

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 12:04 PM
Hi,

i would like to know if there is some possibility to see again (pachinko, event or something) girls that have already appeared but that we have not got it.

At the same time i would like to ask (or suggest) if it is possible to see in the future girls of series that have already appeared. For instance, it would be funny to obtain Tsunade or Sakura (Naruto - i know that the last one appers in the game but i am talking about obtaining for the harem), Nami or Boa Hancock (One piece), Orihime from Bleach... and so on.

I think that could be interesting to include these girls as girls events perhaps. They are famous and main or interesting characters of their corresponding series.
One possible alternative is to add these girls in the same way as Bunny with her sisters in Christmas Bunny. In fact, i liked a lot the fact of obtainig one girl, but your are obtaining "three" with her last stage. For instace, you could obtained Nami or Boa Hancock with Robin (Juliette), Orihime with Rukia (Saname) and so on as girls events.
Best regards,

Silver07

ID: 4337042

JustNotFatal
05-07-2017, 09:57 PM
For event girls, I think there is a possibility in their own little return event.

Per more girls, that just comes with them adding new worlds.