PDA

View Full Version : New Upcoming Game: Attack on Moe H

Diesirae
05-12-2017, 03:55 AM
http://i63.tinypic.com/260df5y.png (https://www.nutaku.net/games/attack-on-moe-h/)
Link to Pre-register & Info on the banner.

Another new game that I saw pop up a short while ago. No release date confirmed yet on twitter but looks like it's at least some weeks away. However it seems to be a port from mobile devices that came out more than a year ago, only now it has the letter H added to it so not hard to figure out what that entails.

Well, it's an idle clicker game a la clicker heroes-ish. The UI seems reminiscent of Clicker Guild which came out not too long ago on Steam, even though that game came out after AoM. I'm just not sure how familiar people already are with Attack on Moe as I myself have never heard of it before I saw it here.

Anyway, it seems to be doing well overall in rating so I assume there's some draw to it. My concern with clicker games is only that they get old pretty fast and I abandon them and then maybe after some time passed check back for fun's sake to see how 'much' it progressed, only to abandon it again shortly after. But hey~ maybe the H part in this will keep me interested this time... maybe.

There are several videos of gameplay on Youtube; not sure if I should link them but they're not hard to find if you want to see for yourself.

The graphics/art style is cute though and out of all clicker game UI, I prefer this one because it has more 'action' on the screen. But like in most clicker games the sounds may get annoying really quick especially when you get to the 'girl boss' stages? where it just sounds like you're beating up an incoherent child. ..Unless they change that too in the H version to be more like Sakura Clicker, which may also get annoying but on a different level (^^#)

But yeah.. clicker game, yay~
I think this would actually be the first on Nutaku? (as far as I know). Not counting Crush Crush because I don't really see that game as much of a clicker or at least not of the same type; Crush Crush is more of an idle game in my opinion. Like all new games coming here that seem remotely interesting, I'll give it a whirl and go from there if it leaves a good enough first impression. In any case; more free pre-register rewards ^^

Unregistered
05-12-2017, 08:01 AM
At first i was so confused when i saw the banner for this. I mean, They already have like 3 or 4 games that they ve announced and havent released (counting you girls n tanks! -.-) but it makes way more sense if its a game that has already released and they re just adding lewd content. I tried the game out on android and it seemed fun, but it does get boring quickly if you re not into that sort of thing. As always getting multipliers is important and expansion packs are in the store (dont know how nutaku will handle that, each xpsion has 3 girls but nothing more), theres also a sort of "pvp" aspect where you send challenges to friends but its nothing too big, at best you get to do it 6 times a day and its a "click faster than your opponent for 10 seconds" kind of thing, not really pvp now that i think about it.

Overall i think the game could be a fun distraction but nothing ground breaking, but its fun so there you have it.

Diesirae
05-12-2017, 08:27 AM
At first i was so confused when i saw the banner for this. I mean, They already have like 3 or 4 games that they ve announced and havent released (counting you girls n tanks! -.-) but it makes way more sense if its a game that has already released and they re just adding lewd content. I tried the game out on android and it seemed fun, but it does get boring quickly if you re not into that sort of thing. As always getting multipliers is important and expansion packs are in the store (dont know how nutaku will handle that, each xpsion has 3 girls but nothing more), theres also a sort of "pvp" aspect where you send challenges to friends but its nothing too big, at best you get to do it 6 times a day and its a "click faster than your opponent for 10 seconds" kind of thing, not really pvp now that i think about it.

Overall i think the game could be a fun distraction but nothing ground breaking, but its fun so there you have it.

I thought Girls On Tanks was already out.. it's out for me at least; it just works like a turd so I can't be bothered playing it.

Yeah, that sounds pretty standard of a clicker. Didn't think it would have a PvP aspect though.. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever heard of a clicker with a straight up PvP click battle. Sounds pretty ridiculous seeing most people who 'enjoy' these types of games utilize auto-clickers, so it'd be an auto click battle and legit clickers would never be able to win.

That's pretty much how I imagine it would be, a distraction kind of thing.. somewhat in the same way I play Harem Heroes.

Unregistered
05-12-2017, 12:00 PM
Girl on tanks is available for a few regions but we ve been waiting for it for a while now, I would envy you if it wasnt apparently boring.

TiamatRoar
05-12-2017, 12:06 PM
I thought Girls On Tanks was already out.. it's out for me at least; it just works like a turd so I can't be bothered playing it.[/I]

Girls on Tanks is only out for Canada and a select few other countries. It got removed from the Coming Soon section of any other country for some reason though, so at this point I'm not sure it'll ever get a full global release.

Unregistered
05-12-2017, 02:52 PM
not to hijack the thread since its supposed to be about adorable moetans but girls on tanks is coming out in theory, next week. then again, in theory it should have come out a long while back.

Torajidi
05-13-2017, 11:22 PM
This is "inspired by" Tap Titans 2 in the same way Phantasma is "inspired by" PAD. Not a bad thing by any means, I'll probably enjoy it way more than the garbage storm that TT2 turned into.

Nutaku F
05-14-2017, 07:53 PM
Heh...the amount and speed of new launched games is on par with the amount of shut down games.

But is it just me or the new ´batch´ of game´s art is much inferior than the previous generation (save some exceptions).

makinaz
05-14-2017, 08:46 PM
Heh...the amount and speed of new launched games is on par with the amount of shut down games.

But is it just me or the new ´batch´ of game´s art is much inferior than the previous generation (save some exceptions).

Well most of the new 'batch' is western made, so that's kinda the difference.

Diesirae
05-16-2017, 09:11 AM

Yeah and most of these games are either hit or miss anyway.
I wouldn't really say inferior but 'western art' is usually not my cup of tea at least; very few exceptions.

LastSensei
05-17-2017, 07:31 PM
Checked out the game on the pre-registration page. Looks awesome. From what I can tell, it would have a click-based retro-gameplay but the h-scenes are modern and interactive.

Seems interesting. I'm gonna play it once it gets released.

MiqDoloran
05-17-2017, 08:20 PM
Feels like this would be easy to farm with macros, or is it more than just literally left clicking to win?

Unregistered
05-24-2017, 04:05 AM
nope! thats the fun though... well to each their own i guess. personally it feels more rewarding if you actually worked towards something instead of just using a program to play for you.

- - - Updated - - -

when does the beta begins?

- - - Updated - - -

Youd need to either form part of nutaku itself or a crystal ball to learn that XD between Crystal coming out and tanks going global we really dont have any indication of when its coming out. For those wondering about dimlight city though, its tentatively coming out on the 12th of june with the usual nutaku restrictions. This summer promises to have a lot of new games which may or may not shut down as quickly as they pop up (not to be rude, but have you seen how badly phantasm and tanks in canada is doing?!?).

- - - Updated - - -

Beta is up!

Diesirae
05-24-2017, 06:33 AM
Beta is up!

Ah yes, a 'soft-launch' ..Nice, thanks; probably wouldn't even have noticed otherwise X3
That's sooner than I expected it to come out though.. not that I'm complaining or anything.

First impression..

The music and sounds are nice I guess, though separate sliders would have been great to have.
UI and navigation is like most other clicker games so not much to comment there.
It's cool that you can control attacks with keyboard 'X, Z and Space' instead of just clicking.

Overall, it looks pretty decent for a clicker game judging from roughly an hour of playtime. Gems can be acquired through chest drops besides achievements and buying them so there's that. They don't really seem too OP in terms of what you can buy with it. Protection from death buff, so I assume heroes can die even though I see no health or anything whatsoever. A 2 minute boost that taps 30 times per second for you.. which seems pretty useless as I think most people will just use auto-clickers/macros.. other than that, the obligatory buying of currency and artifacts; the usual.

Honestly, I don't see why anyone wouldn't just auto-click/macro their way through the entire game without ever having the need to buy gems.

Not sure if I was expecting anything different from another clicker game really. The intimacy part looks somewhat interesting, but it's tied to the well-known 'stamina' system so you'll have to check back every few hours unless you want to pay your way through it.. I might play this if I'm extremely bored perhaps but overall I don't think I'll be spending that much time on it after today. Maybe I've just become jaded with clicker games as someone who doesn't utilize clicking tools. (# ̄ω ̄)

Oh well, it's still worth a try if you're really into clicking cause personally, besides the lewdness I can't really put it apart from all the other clickers.

MiqDoloran
05-24-2017, 12:11 PM
I'm actually playing this because it's really low effort.

- - - Updated - - -

Is anyone else not losing coins when upgrading hero skills? lol

Keyen
05-24-2017, 08:33 PM
For some reason, the skill "adds 0,4% of hero dps to tap damage" feels like ""adds 40% of hero dps to tap damage". A bit different :p

Dunno if it's a bug, but I get much more tap damage than hero dps (Around 6* more) when I upgrade them (not talking about the skills).

Edit: Ok, the botanical spirit broke my game :D

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if I was expecting anything different from another clicker game really. The intimacy part looks somewhat interesting, but it's tied to the well-known 'stamina' system so you'll have to check back every few hours unless you want to pay your way through it.. I might play this if I'm extremely bored perhaps but overall I don't think I'll be spending that much time on it after today. Maybe I've just become jaded with clicker games as someone who doesn't utilize clicking tools. (# ̄ω ̄)

The intimacy part is disappointing, but not for that reason. You can get back the "stamina" really really quickly, because you get the equivalent of 2 min for each multiple of 5 boss. Meaning if you have the item reducing the amount of mobs, you can have 2 min reduction each 10s (just rebirth when it takes too long).

But the problem is how very very tame it is. Even Crush Crush has more content...

The game is fairly short, I will probably be done before the end of the week end.

- - - Updated - - -

Epic

Come on guys, this one was really obvious.

Unregistered
05-24-2017, 10:07 PM
Well done, you broke the game and it hasnt even been a day. I am so proud of you son.

Keyen
05-24-2017, 10:23 PM
Hum, if you think "that" was breaking the game, think again :D

Cant play anymore, bosses can't die. Stuck on stage 1 :D

Aidoru
05-24-2017, 10:36 PM
So whose actually playing this without using a ac?

MiqDoloran
05-24-2017, 10:55 PM
Hum, if you think "that" was breaking the game, think again :D

Cant play anymore, bosses can't die. Stuck on stage 1 :D
Did you manage to rebirth x1000 or something?

Unregistered
05-24-2017, 11:08 PM
huh... and to think i was feeling proud because i managed to rebirth 15 times on the first day. You guys are way way crazier than i am, good job!

Torajidi
05-25-2017, 05:59 AM
Site's still giving me the pre-reg screen. Is this another country-specific launch, or am I just missing something obvious?

Keyen
05-25-2017, 06:06 AM
I didn't really used an AC on the main part of the game. You don't really need one. The most important item is the miror of truth lvl 9 (remove normal monsters, so you only need to kill the boss to clear a stage), and thus, if you OS them, it's pretty quick to get lots and lots of stones (I did around 15 meaningful rebirths, with the last ones at 10K stones).

However, for the girls minigame, AC is a huge advantage.

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 09:55 AM
That item sounds so broken... i love it!

- - - Updated - - -

Remember, Mirror of Truth lvl 9. Lvl 10 will make you unable to go after stage 1, just like myself :)

- - - Updated - - -

Site's still giving me the pre-reg screen. Is this another country-specific launch, or am I just missing something obvious?

I'm not finding the game anywhere. Its isn't in the Coming Soon nor in the Newest games...

Beta games are kept in other place?

Aidoru
05-25-2017, 04:02 PM
Yes it's Canada and few other location early access. Use a VPN to play or just wait a week.

Not like you're missing out on much though.

Blue one
05-25-2017, 08:53 PM
I got the stage 500 Moetan after probably 8 deaths in the team and did a reset with 846 Gem, restarted had my achievements my Moetan etc. But not a single Gem... Help?

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 09:16 PM
Yes it's Canada and few other location early access. Use a VPN to play or just wait a week.

Not like you're missing out on much though.

Got it! Many thx I'll wait.

Grimmiq
05-25-2017, 10:53 PM
Seems it was updated to cap your Avatar's level at 1000? Rebirth @ 1600 earlier today, now 1000 says MAX.

MiqDoloran
05-26-2017, 12:01 AM
Upgraded the skill cooldown buff but some of my skills are at 1 hour cooldown now. Plus the skill duration buffs don't seem to have any effect on skill duration??

Unregistered
05-26-2017, 08:57 PM
Seems something is is wrong with the Vanguard Shield gem power. Activated it about 10 hours ago and it's already gone when it's supposed to be 24 hours. Only noticed because 4 of my characters decided to die at the same time, so now I'm stuck with 4 16 hour revival timers.

- - - Updated - - -

Just double checked, and it looks like you lose Vanguard Shield if your cache gets cleared.

Aidoru
05-26-2017, 10:19 PM
Guessing getting the Mirror of Truth is completely RNG based? 3 or 4 rebirths so far and still no luck at getting it. Game got really boring though, fell asleep twice today while 'playing', by playing I mean leaving my auto clicker on.

MiqDoloran
05-27-2017, 01:17 PM
Afaik yes. You can get duplicates for basic moetifacts but it doesn't seem possible to pull multiple unique ones. At least that's what I'm guessing because the button isn't disabled but I can't buy any more even though I have the crystals to do it.

Draghorn
06-06-2017, 02:15 PM
Just in case anyone didn't know, Attack on Moe released globally today. (6/6/17)

Bruceski
06-06-2017, 08:27 PM
Keeps losing connection for me.

Draghorn
06-06-2017, 09:46 PM
Haven't had any problems really so far. It failed to cloud save the first time I tried it. After I tried it again, no problems with anything really since.

Nitewolf
06-07-2017, 09:32 AM
Keeps losing connection for me.

It lost connection a couple of times for me, but simply F5ing worked just fine and you don't really lose anything.

Is there any systems to your heroes occasionally getting killed? The respawn times are ridiculous, so I'd like to prevent it if possible.

Skulkraken
06-07-2017, 10:50 AM
Tried out the game, which is the first clicker I've tried. Holy crap, clicking feels addictive.

Is there any reason to not rebirth as soon as the option comes up?

Keyen
06-07-2017, 11:07 AM
Tried out the game, which is the first clicker I've tried. Holy crap, clicking feels addictive.

Is there any reason to not rebirth as soon as the option comes up?

Yes, the amount of crystals you gain is exponential with your progression. Basically, restarting lvl 1000 grants way way way more cristals than restarting twice at lvl 500.

Basically, you restart when you can kill boss in less than 10 sec.

Apochrophage
06-07-2017, 09:42 PM
Has been constant disconnections for the last 8 hours or so. Shelving the game for a few days.

Tfmtfm
06-07-2017, 11:17 PM
I tried to play this game and I never make it past the intro "Once Upon a Time" screen. Constant freezing and disconnections.

Discoceris
06-08-2017, 12:26 AM
Might want to install Unity on your computer if you're having issues. AFAIK, Chrome no longer supports Unity, but you can get around this by manually installing it to your computer.

Arkinum
06-08-2017, 08:33 AM
I tried to play this game and I never make it past the intro "Once Upon a Time" screen. Constant freezing and disconnections.

I had this problem during soft launch, and found out that if you open the game in a private window it solves the problem.

Unregistered
06-08-2017, 07:07 PM
Anyone know what is the best use of them gems? From what I can tell, there are currently only 2 uses, buying Artifacts and Stamina/Hearts, are there any other?

Zend
06-08-2017, 10:48 PM
cant seem to play this, every time i load it up it plays for a little bit and then the browser stops working, i usualy use chrome but i have tried both firefox and IE(for some reason) and the same thing happens

Discoceris
06-08-2017, 11:31 PM
cant seem to play this, every time i load it up it plays for a little bit and then the browser stops working, i usualy use chrome but i have tried both firefox and IE(for some reason) and the same thing happens

Like I've said before, you need to install Unity.

https://unity3d.com/webplayer

Both Firefox and Chrome have said that, like Flash, Unity is a security concern. Java, Flash (Adobe products in general) and Unity have been dropped from the browsers. Chrome and Unity can work, but Unity needs to be installed to your computer.

Certain IE browsers do not support Unity (it's not they can't support it - it just won't run). You can try Edge if you have Windows 10.

Edit: You'll see a message that Chrome doesn't support Unity, so I'm assuming that the way it runs within Chrome is that Nutaku is running a server extension of the web player, however I haven't noticed any connection issues as I have Unity already installed on my computer for other browser games that required it, and it ran separately from Chrome (but still within a Chrome framework) A game like Akatsuki no Kiseki (英雄伝説 暁の軌跡) requires it.

Unregistered
06-09-2017, 04:02 AM

Happened to me like a day or two ago, when I first started; from what I can tell, clear your cache, and play on incognito, and that'd help.

Skulkraken
06-09-2017, 04:51 AM
Happened to me like a day or two ago, when I first started; from what I can tell, clear your cache, and play on incognito, and that'd help.

That definitely sounds like a 3rd-party cookie issue. Double-check your settings. Both of those browsers will, IIRC, block most third-party cookies by default.

Unregistered
06-09-2017, 11:01 PM
Is there a way to get more Moe Crystals before I Rebirth. I can get to level 140 before it starts taking to long to kill.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a way to get more Moe Crystals before I Rebirth. I can get to level 140 before it starts taking to long to kill.

- - - Updated - - -

Only way is as shown, beating a certain level and leveling heroes.
From what I can tell, I'd recommend you waiting a bit for skill CD and/or to buy the next hero if you're having trouble, as it'd speed up the progress greatly, otherwise, collect Moe Crystals for some Artifacts; as someone said, Mirror of Truth is pretty good, along with some others like one that reduces boss health.
To note:
1. You'll get another Moe Tan at level 150, so that's what you should be aiming for, instead of resetting, not to mention some extra crystals.
2. New heroes increase your damage more then leveling old ones.
3. Some of the heroes' level 800 skill are worthless, so don't level them.

TL;DR
Basically just save up your resources, and pick ones that'd be useful.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Only way is as shown, beating a certain level and leveling heroes.
From what I can tell, I'd recommend you waiting a bit for skill CD and/or to buy the next hero if you're having trouble, as it'd speed up the progress greatly, otherwise, collect Moe Crystals for some Artifacts; as someone said, Mirror of Truth is pretty good, along with some others like one that reduces boss health.
To note:
1. You'll get another Moe Tan at level 150, so that's what you should be aiming for, instead of resetting, not to mention some extra crystals.
2. New heroes increase your damage more then leveling old ones.
3. Some of the heroes' level 800 skill are worthless, so don't level them.

TL;DR
Basically just save up your resources, and pick ones that'd be useful.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else notice a Max x1 besides the heart in Moepedia? Is there a way to increase that or something?

- - - Updated - - -

i have downloaded unityweb player onto my desktop and tried going into incognito mode and tried blocking most third-party cookies on my browser and i know its not blocking flash and the game still freezes after a while, my only guess is its the game itself that borked somehow

Skulkraken
06-10-2017, 04:27 AM
No no, you're not supposed to block the third-party cookies. You need to allow them through to make Nutaku's games work properly.

Unregistered
06-10-2017, 01:34 PM
No no, you're not supposed to block the third-party cookies. You need to allow them through to make Nutaku's games work properly.

well either way, every other nutaku game works perfectly fine its literaly just this one game that fails on me

Hentaika
06-11-2017, 10:28 AM
Just finished it recently.. could get a few fixes and last few girls seemed to have kind of meh pictures...

Unregistered
06-12-2017, 12:25 PM
Been playing this a bit here and there. Been through... 4 rebirths so far. Just after I loaded in right now after being offline from the game for a day or two, a hero just died for the first time... But how? I haven't seen any signs of the enemies ever fighting back. I haven't seen any health bars on the heroes. Is this just completely random or is there something that I'm overlooking to look out for to avoid it?

Gah, another one went while writing this! What's going on here and why is this only starting to happen now and not at all for the first few days I played?

MiqDoloran
06-12-2017, 04:08 PM
Hero death seems random af. I didn't noticed a pattern either.

FunkyMonkey
06-12-2017, 05:03 PM
From what I've noticed, your heroes have a chance at dying if you take longer than 5-10 seconds on killing a boss.

There's no real penalty for now though, other than not having the heroes' skills. (The rebirth bonus is still there, even if some heroes are dead)

Robin
06-13-2017, 04:00 PM
is anyone else experiencing the game freezing after about 5 mins of play
it's really annoying
any way around this?

Unregistered
06-18-2017, 11:14 AM
Just finished it recently.. could get a few fixes and last few girls seemed to have kind of meh pictures...

Isn't the artist for lv 1-2 and 3-5 different ? Sadly I think the 1-2 art are REALLY great, and the 3-5 are usually just meh...
Anyone know the name of the first artist ? I Wasn't really able to find it.

For some reason, the skill "adds 0,4% of hero dps to tap damage" feels like ""adds 40% of hero dps to tap damage". A bit different :p

Dunno if it's a bug, but I get much more tap damage than hero dps (Around 6* more) when I upgrade them (not talking about the skills).
If I'm not wrong, your "all damage" bonus affect both your your tap damage and all damage. So when you have 0.4 dps to tap damage, it's [dps (base unit dps * all damage)] * 0.4 * [all damage]
So all damage kinda works exponentially on tap damage.

Anyone know what is the best use of them gems? From what I can tell, there are currently only 2 uses, buying Artifacts and Stamina/Hearts, are there any other?
I can't recommend buying artefact with gems. You can have duplicates (that doesn't seem to give anything. Like, a pure waste of gems).
If you don't have much artifacts you could try to buy one or two, but it doesn't really feel worth.

It doesn't really feel useful on lv up moe girls too : when you reach the last stage (2k for now) you loop on a stage with a boss giving hearts. And since you've got a new hero at stage ~ 1800 it's a point when you mostly one shot everything. It takes about ~5 min to have a full heart (with the mirror that remove 5 small mobs each stage).

KiraNoX20A
06-20-2017, 03:42 PM
Is the spots that have hearts the same usually in a general area? Or is it completely random?

Unregistered
06-21-2017, 03:53 AM
Is the spots that have hearts the same usually in a general area? Or is it completely random?

Moetans give you like 3 or 5 hearts if you beat them; same with the fairy, 5 hearts/gems/ or some gold.

Sur
06-21-2017, 11:52 AM
Anyone has a list of all the moetifacts? Just to see how many I'll find before that mirror :)

KiraNoX20A
06-21-2017, 04:36 PM
Moetans give you like 3 or 5 hearts if you beat them; same with the fairy, 5 hearts/gems/ or some gold.

I mean is there a specific area of the girls where it's a sweet spot?

MiqDoloran
06-23-2017, 03:03 PM
I mean is there a specific area of the girls where it's a sweet spot?
It's always one of a few spots that change over time.

KiraNoX20A
06-23-2017, 05:25 PM
Did they lower the damage of the moeartifacts? I had 10k % damage increase but now i only have like 6k.

FunkyMonkey
06-23-2017, 06:52 PM
Did they lower the damage of the moeartifacts? I had 10k % damage increase but now i only have like 6k.

Yeah, seems like it, my % damage increase also lowered.

On an unrelated note: Does anyone know how to get Botanical Alraune to lvl 5? She needs 1.27k Avatar levels, but since it caps at 1k, it seems impossible

Hentaika
06-23-2017, 07:38 PM
Yeah, seems like it, my % damage increase also lowered.

On an unrelated note: Does anyone know how to get Botanical Alraune to lvl 5? She needs 1.27k Avatar levels, but since it caps at 1k, it seems impossible

It counts over multiple rebirths... there is now new stupid system for girls, which needs you to fulfill requirement from 0 basically... so your totals now don't matter, only what you get after the girl show her reqs.

QWERTY
06-26-2017, 12:20 AM
So, I've been reading here and there and looks like a lot of people simply play with auto-clickers.

AFAIK click-based games are supposed to have some kind of detection system for auto-clickers, isn't this the case then? has anybody been banned for using auto-clickers?

If this game is safe for that, then I'm totally getting an auto-clicker, lol (btw any suggestions?)

MiqDoloran
06-26-2017, 09:07 AM
So, I've been reading here and there and looks like a lot of people simply play with auto-clickers.

AFAIK click-based games are supposed to have some kind of detection system for auto-clickers, isn't this the case then? has anybody been banned for using auto-clickers?

If this game is safe for that, then I'm totally getting an auto-clicker, lol (btw any suggestions?)
I'm sure it's fine. The game is pretty simple. Autoclickers are actually less of a problem than the actual save system. That thing is so easy to abuse.

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 03:03 PM
So are ppl searching for the "Sweet Spot" or just clicking on the Moe? i mean, 30 is better then 20 or 25, but the Point are not every time "easy to find" at least if you dont wanna spend all your heards finding them.

I've read, that sweet spot will always Change, but for me, they stay on a specific place. here what i found so far: (i forgot to write down every Level)

-Wan-Wan Kobold Lv5+ = her Pussy
-Honey Honnet Lv4 to 5 = between her breasts up to her neck
-White-Horn Unicorn Lv3-4 = Kiss
-Nine Tail Sila Lv3 to 4 = between her breasts
-Catgirl Cathy Lv2 to 3 = the end of her tail (White)

Im sure im realy slow, but it would be great if we can write down, what we need to click without wasting heart power, also because some spots are not that obvious

- - - Updated - - -

I'm other guest - when this game was released? I think i started late comparing to others, cuz i'm now at 461 area.

KiraNoX20A
06-29-2017, 01:59 PM
I'm sure it's fine. The game is pretty simple. Autoclickers are actually less of a problem than the actual save system. That thing is so easy to abuse.

How to abuse save system?

sniddy
06-29-2017, 02:53 PM
maybe the above sweat spot hunting? character dies, bail?

Apochrophage
06-30-2017, 08:54 AM
It counts over multiple rebirths... there is now new stupid system for girls, which needs you to fulfill requirement from 0 basically... so your totals now don't matter, only what you get after the girl show her reqs.

Seems like the devs just make the game more and more of a pain in the arse with each update.

First they ruined any incentive to care about hitting max levels, by changing the end bosses from MOEs to lesser bosses, effectively making CP farming a thing of the past.

Then they change the DMG% of moetifacts to make it more difficult

Then they screw with the requirements for girls.

No thanks, I'll pass. Was fun while it lasted, but I play these games for fun, not as work to continuously try to reach the moving goal posts, for the same content.

Unregistered
06-30-2017, 09:59 AM
Some achievements seems ridiculous, for example - 3rd star for clicking achievements, requires 1m clicks. And 3rd star for crits is 5m critical hits. How much i need to play to get these? And they're not final...

Eliont
06-30-2017, 10:23 AM
It is achievements for clicker, not for you XD

MiqDoloran
06-30-2017, 03:25 PM
How to abuse save system?
It basically saves the current client side state of the game then sends it to the server. If you modify the client side state then the next time it saves it'll save the modified values.

Unregistered
07-01-2017, 03:34 AM
It is achievements for clicker, not for you XD

I know, but if 3rd star is 1M clicks in total, 2nd was 100K and 1st was 10K, then 4th is 10M and 5th is 100M. 100M clicks. Even with high-level Phantom Barrage that's... quite a lot.

KiraNoX20A
07-01-2017, 10:57 PM
It basically saves the current client side state of the game then sends it to the server. If you modify the client side state then the next time it saves it'll save the modified values.

And where could I find out how to modify these values?

Unregistered
07-04-2017, 04:13 AM
That feel, when i got Climax and then Connection Error :)

FunkyMonkey
07-04-2017, 08:39 AM
And where could I find out how to modify these values?

I tried it with Cheat Engine, out of curiosity. It was pretty easy, I used a similar method to what I used in Fap Titans. I could increase stages, levels of moetifacts, hero levels (those are all that I tried).

I did reset everything I changed back to their original values, out of honor, but it's fairly easy to do. On the Fap Titans thread, near the end, you'll see a video suggestion. Watch it, and do the same thing here. Except, after you've changed the values in Cheat Engine, save and refresh the page.

If you want a more detailed, step-by-step tutorial, just ask. I just feel kinda lazy :P

storm0545
07-14-2017, 08:19 AM
I tried it with Cheat Engine, out of curiosity. It was pretty easy, I used a similar method to what I used in Fap Titans. I could increase stages, levels of moetifacts, hero levels (those are all that I tried).

I did reset everything I changed back to their original values, out of honor, but it's fairly easy to do. On the Fap Titans thread, near the end, you'll see a video suggestion. Watch it, and do the same thing here. Except, after you've changed the values in Cheat Engine, save and refresh the page.

If you want a more detailed, step-by-step tutorial, just ask. I just feel kinda lazy :P
i wouldn't mind a a bit of an explanation as im lost trying to do it right now

Largepotato
07-15-2017, 01:06 PM
Bloodlust keeps giving me out of memory errors when I have all the heroes unlocked. :mad:

Error 404 User not found
07-18-2017, 05:20 PM
Bloodlust keeps giving me out of memory errors when I have all the heroes unlocked. :mad:

Same here. I don't have all the heroes, but from some time to now, when I use Bloodlust, the game lags heavily and then get the memory error. So far what's working for me is to just use that skill alone, without any other skill nor myself clicking. It still lags, but it doesn't crash with the memory error.

Oh and by the way, just for curiosity: just how many stages does this game have?

Unregistered
07-21-2017, 10:53 AM
So, the game got another update. They added a gacha which (apparently) power ups a hero, a weapon or a moetifact at random. I haven't tried it, though.

And yes, you guessed it: enemies are harder to kill. Again.

Unregistered
07-21-2017, 12:08 PM
So, the game got another update. They added a gacha which (apparently) power ups a hero, a weapon or a moetifact at random. I haven't tried it, though.

And yes, you guessed it: enemies are harder to kill. Again.

Yup. It seems there was a bug in the previous versions, where your Hero damage automatically transfered to your Tap damage somehow. Now, Tapping will become useless soon after you reach level 1000 with your hero.

At least that's the first impression i have of it, i cannot go past level 135 with a new account because the 19ee and 20ff creatures don't buff my tap damage anymore.

I guess they weren't making enough money out of it ? Too bad they chose one extreme, instead of just balancing their game. Or creating a reasonable paywall at mid-game.

Largepotato
07-21-2017, 12:11 PM
Oh and by the way, just for curiosity: just how many stages does this game have?

There's 2000, then you just keep fighting midbosses every 5 stages until you rebirth.

Unregistered
07-21-2017, 12:16 PM
The game looks totally broken for now. Can someone with a good account confirm this ?

Error 404 User not found
07-21-2017, 01:04 PM
There's 2000, then you just keep fighting midbosses every 5 stages until you rebirth.

Thank you very much :)

Yup. It seems there was a bug in the previous versions, where your Hero damage automatically transfered to your Tap damage somehow. Now, Tapping will become useless soon after you reach level 1000 with your hero.

At least that's the first impression i have of it, i cannot go past level 135 with a new account because the 19ee and 20ff creatures don't buff my tap damage anymore.

I guess they weren't making enough money out of it ? Too bad they chose one extreme, instead of just balancing their game. Or creating a reasonable paywall at mid-game.

Was that actually a bug? Now I'm seriously confused. To my understanding, those heroes with skills that added a % of Hero DPS to Tap damage should be applied to the total Hero DPS. Since it's a % related value, whenever the Hero DPS rises, so the Tap Damage should.
Now, if the devs considered those skills as a single-use thing and/or based on a single hero, then it's a huge fail that affects the game's mechanics.
And certainly, tapping becomes pointless, tbh.

The game looks totally broken for now. Can someone with a good account confirm this ?

I don't think I have a "good" account, but being at 1200+ stages, the difference after the update was brutal. Now it requires a ridiculous amount of clicks to beat a single normal monster.

sniddy
07-21-2017, 01:09 PM
Games gone from a fun time waster and something I drop the odd 300 gold on for gems to pointless - is there any official word on this rubbish the games become

NotThatGuy
07-21-2017, 01:20 PM
This is incorrect. There are certain hero skills that will increase tap damage by a percentage of your hero damage. These are what boosted your tap damage beyond the limits of level a 1000 avatar. I confirmed this in previous version by progressing through the first hundred or so stages on tap damage, before leveling the strongest available hero, and until I obtained one of the hero skills which would convert a portion of hero damage to tap damage, tap damage would not increase in response to leveling heroes. In the present update, the skills still work to increase tap damage based on hero damage, however they seem to have reduced the amount that they do so, as before the update tap damage would tend to be substantially higher than hero damage, while now it is in the realm of a tenth of hero damage (not exactly, but close to 10th in so far as it is one power of 10 less. At present it's actually close to one twentieth for me, but it varies as I get different skills).

I suspect the idea is that players are expected to get the hero badges/weapons, but to make up the difference, but the problem there is they only obtainable via gacha, so odds are you won't get anything useful. I myself attempted two rolls with crystals from fairy chests, and both ended up giving me moetifacts which given I've leveled all of those to the point of diminishing returns was rather worthless.

At any rate, considering the points I've been hitting where damage relative to enemy health slows, I doubt it is very viable for new players to make much progress. I have 21057% damage increase from Moetifacts, various other damage increases from the same, and every Moespirit save the newest at least to level 7. I also have Phantom Arcanum at level 10 and Warm Wendigo Gloves at level 90, making Phantom Barrage have a 5 minute cooldown, while lasting 5 minutes, which given cooldowns start counting from when you activate the abilities, means I can use it immediately after the skill ends. Despite this, I still have encountered points where I required an autoclicker get through, and getting Venus of Fate required I wait on Sleight of Hand to come off cooldown as I couldn't kill things fast enough to earn the gold otherwise. Overall, it seems that they have made too drastic an increase in difficulty, as while I might be able to get through, I can't imagine a new player making much progress at all due to how quickly enemies would scale beyond their ability to handle, and the negligible moe crystal count they would be getting from resetting so low.

Edit: So, on top of increasing the difficulty of lower levels, the max level has also been raised. Given the difficulty increase, I'm not sure how high, since I've hit a significant slowdown of progress around level 2014.

Largepotato
07-21-2017, 03:10 PM
Edit: So, on top of increasing the difficulty of lower levels, the max level has also been raised. Given the difficulty increase, I'm not sure how high, since I've hit a significant slowdown of progress around level 2014.

Did this patch add more levels?

Unregistered
07-21-2017, 06:38 PM

Kinda, you need to due the gacha to get some equip that raises it, but as someone else said, it's wasteful since there's a chance you'd get Moetifacts.

Unregistered
07-21-2017, 06:53 PM
Games gone from a fun time waster and something I drop the odd 300 gold on for gems to pointless - is there any official word on this rubbish the games become

Unfortunately.... This... Had a lot of potential, but seems they want to compete with Tap Titans on who's tap game is worse.

NotThatGuy
07-21-2017, 08:43 PM

There are both more stages (as noted I've passed the previous cap of 2000), and if you get the right upgrades from the gacha, heroes can be leveled higher. Unfortunately there is no real way to ensure the heroes you get upgrades for in the gacha are relevant, and as I noted before you can get moefitactes from it which while possibly nice early on if you get a good one you lacked, is rather bad when you've got all of them to a decent level. If you could purchase upgrades for specific heroes using either the crystals from fairy chests/paying, or (preferably) moe crystals from resets (even if it was more costly), it would be fine. Unfortunately, that is not the case at present. Hopefully a later update with adjust things in a more reasonable direction.

Lost
07-22-2017, 09:38 AM
yes it become quite bad, from before update 1300+ to 750 for first hero death.
and gatcha is stupid trade 300 gems for about 250 crystals upgrade(i can get that much from 2h of leting game run)

tap dmg become useless even auto clicker gave up.

we can only try to complain.

sniddy
07-22-2017, 01:44 PM
Until I hear it's fixed Iwon't log in - they killed the game - whats the point unless I whale so hard I need a mortgage I can't progress

ZeroCC
07-22-2017, 02:14 PM
Is there any free Gacha roles or do you have to spend gems?

Lost
07-22-2017, 02:26 PM
buy upgrade with gems was turned into gatcha. (they added unit "upgrade or rank up" and "unit's weapon upgrade", so you can get apple seller +200% dmg...)
and there is no option for free or crystal in gatcha.

Unregistered
07-22-2017, 03:30 PM
When everyone are complaning imma just gonna ask:

Is there any clicker game which has clicking/tapping ALWAYS better than idling?

Of course there are always "active" playstyles, but they mostly focus on different types of clickables. Neither Clicker Heroes, Cookie Clicker, Crusaders of the Lost Idols or others didn't made your clicks 10x times powerful than your idle DpS (except special situations like temporary buffs).

I'm going to stay and get that 1k lvl Moe, even if it needs half of year, or more of playing :)

And about Gacha, getting DpS boost is always good, getting Moetifact is weak at early/mid game, but when they get more expensive, this is getting better.

Unregistered
07-22-2017, 06:04 PM
Abouz good Idle clicker Games? What about Zombidle? Still getting Upgrades and is mostly balanced, even for new Players.

The only bad thing: missing hentai/ecci :p

Oh and yes, im also get hardly slowed down after the update, before it was easy to reach 2000, now it's realy hard. I was lucky to get the moetifact to reduce the Monster each stage from 10 to 5 and on the next day the update was coming and im shocked...
It's one thing to "Fixing" a misstake in a Game and making it completly broken after an update.

Making it nealiy impossible for new Player reaching something before they gave up the game. Even IF you want to buy Crystals, it's to MUCH luck based getting the first moetifacts you need to increase income/dps

So the only thing (without Money) you can do: trying to reach the Spirits and log in after CP is full... (or stay all day and farm fairies)

Lost
07-23-2017, 02:50 AM
don't forget this isn't clasic idile clicker.
they added most annoying system... hero death which is random.(it's random hero selection, random time of death, yes your hero can die when boss still have 90s left in timer)
and only way i found to avoid hero deaht was active play(click every second) or kill it in 2s of spawn.
why is it a problem... if you don't have luck your highest tier hero will die, because is random and now you can wait 12h(to continue or to get full reward), use gems, or take half crystal reward and restart.

and it doesn't work as idle clicker since time between upgrades is to short and there is no point in farming same stage.
fap titans would be good idle game from mehanic point of view, but all premium crap and how hard is to get anything in game, made it into worst idle clicker.

Realm Grinder was good idle game sometimer i let it run for days before getting new upgrade and there was point in reset and reincarnation

Slverstarsurfer
07-23-2017, 04:31 AM
This is pretty disappointing. It actually seems like they are trying to make people rebirth really early in, and put a huge emphasis on the gems, even at the cost of entertainment value.
I'm not finding it fun, and honestly if this stuff doesn't exist in the mobile version, I'll play that instead.

So now gems are a huge requirement, especially for starting players. You won't be getting many crystals due to the difficulty, you have to reborn earlier, and some of the moetans have prohibitive requirements that necessitate just paying it out.
BUT GEMS, gems can level your moes, double your crystals, provide a random artifact(for people who don't have many), and even provide permanent buffs to the randomly dying heroes. Oh, but most of that is random(I'm starting to hate gacha. Its not even microtransactions, its microgambling). random artifact, random hero upgrades, so....

I got very lucky when I started, got the crystal drop rate artifact, levelled it to 100%, used that to gain most of the others, and have them at decently high level. Even then, it is mostly a chore to get the robot(pp cost hero). Rebirthing before you get him will net maybe a few thousand crystals, at best. This is with several artifacts at lvl 30+. Ah well....

Oh, and can they get rid of the extra money counter on the left? What is it even there for, other than to stand out against everything else?

Unregistered
07-23-2017, 04:55 AM
it looks like drop rate in gatcha for unit or weapon is below 50%. (or i'm really unlucky)
had chance to draw 3 times and allways got normal artifacts.

Unregistered
07-24-2017, 04:07 PM
it looks like drop rate in gatcha for unit or weapon is below 50%. (or i'm really unlucky)
had chance to draw 3 times and allways got normal artifacts.

hmm I drew 5 times and got one artifact, two weapons (lowlevel) and 2 badges

I think the DPC was a bug because how could we get more DPC than DPS when it's only supposed to be 0,4% more tap-damage per skill?

Unregistered
07-24-2017, 09:33 PM
The game because a huge slog. I have 23 Moetifacts and had no problems clearing the game at a decent speed while not actively playing a lot. Now, with PB, BL and BR active I'm lucky if I can clear 2 stages within the 3:00 minutes they're active. Not to mention the gacha is a complete scam, I played once and got a measly woodcutter's axe and nothing else, which is terrible value for 300 gems.
The main point of the game are the moetans, and so far I've unlocked all of them. What's the point in playing the game (I mean restarting to get stronger) now if I can just not play until I get the hearts filled and just use them as they come to level the moetans? The change didn't even affect how quickly you regenerate hearts, it just guts the ones you would get from restarting, which you can easily fix by just waiting and rarely playing -which is probably not great for business.
I really hope they fix this, it made the game "unplayable" as there is no purpose in the clicking and restarting over and over for me.

storm0545
07-25-2017, 08:26 AM
I'm not really seeing an issue with clearing to 2k where i was before. They reverted the moetifact nerf which brought my codex power etc back up to match the difficulty fix and im clearing to 2k+ each day again. Everyone sitting here complaining about it being worse then fap titans needs to step back and rethink that one because that's pure idiocy. The pacing is fine people just expect shit to be insanely easy for the fast nudes.

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 10:31 AM
But it's still harder for new ppl starting the Game, and lost faster interesst.

At least the Update after it makes it a little bit better, because now the Moetifacts need less Moe Crystals to lvl up, and splitted Gacha also helps now even better.

For me with 27/29 Moetifacts it's not a big deal, still reaching 2000+ but only with Skills (Bloodlust is your big friend)
I just feel, we need at least 1 new Hero, otherwise we need 2x the Chance of the same Hero Upgrade to increase them to Lv 1500 (good luck...)

btw: a MAX Moetifact should NOT in the Gacha anymore. It's pure waste if you get simple NOTHING for 300 (maybe they fixed this already, because it happen to me once before the udpate)

Is there any sort of Patch Notes we can read? Or we just have the visuals and Need to find them out on our own?

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 02:24 PM
I'm not really seeing an issue with clearing to 2k where i was before. They reverted the moetifact nerf which brought my codex power etc back up to match the difficulty fix and im clearing to 2k+ each day again. Everyone sitting here complaining about it being worse then fap titans needs to step back and rethink that one because that's pure idiocy. The pacing is fine people just expect shit to be insanely easy for the fast nudes.

Maybe I'm experiencing a bug, because I'm an advanced player and of course I expect, with all my skills active, to clear stages with relative ease; instead, it doesn't even clear 2 stages quickly. In the notes they said they "fixed hero dps bug", but maybe I have to restart for that. Because from my perspective, it's impossible to reach 2k in a day when I can't got from 848 to 849, with skills active, in less than one hour.

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 03:23 PM
The game because a huge slog. I have 23 Moetifacts and had no problems clearing the game at a decent speed while not actively playing a lot. Now, with PB, BL and BR active I'm lucky if I can clear 2 stages within the 3:00 minutes they're active. Not to mention the gacha is a complete scam, I played once and got a measly woodcutter's axe and nothing else, which is terrible value for 300 gems.
The main point of the game are the moetans, and so far I've unlocked all of them. What's the point in playing the game (I mean restarting to get stronger) now if I can just not play until I get the hearts filled and just use them as they come to level the moetans? The change didn't even affect how quickly you regenerate hearts, it just guts the ones you would get from restarting, which you can easily fix by just waiting and rarely playing -which is probably not great for business.
I really hope they fix this, it made the game "unplayable" as there is no purpose in the clicking and restarting over and over for me.

I brought this up multiple times in the Discord, and they just continued to make updates that made it more and more difficult to enjoy the game. Now it's at a complete crap state.

There is no point in playing this, as you are going to spend AGES to get nowhere, unless you drop a whole lot of $$$.

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 03:25 PM

Defending this game in it's current state is pure idiocy.

storm0545
07-26-2017, 09:38 AM
Maybe I'm experiencing a bug, because I'm an advanced player and of course I expect, with all my skills active, to clear stages with relative ease; instead, it doesn't even clear 2 stages quickly. In the notes they said they "fixed hero dps bug", but maybe I have to restart for that. Because from my perspective, it's impossible to reach 2k in a day when I can't got from 848 to 849, with skills active, in less than one hour.

Define advanced player because even on the bug report section of the discord no one else seems to be having the level of difficulty you are which leads me to calling bullshit on struggling to go up 2 stages if your heroes are upgraded

Unregistered
07-26-2017, 03:17 PM
Define advanced player because even on the bug report section of the discord no one else seems to be having the level of difficulty you are which leads me to calling bullshit on struggling to go up 2 stages if your heroes are upgraded

I have 23 Moetifacts (excluding Phantom Arcanum, Harpy's Pendant, Hourglass of Heroes, Lucky Chest, Alchemist's Potion and Demon King's Hammer), all at max level or level 30 minimum. All my moetans are lvl 3 or higher, most being lvl 4. Call "bullshit" all you want, the fact of the matter is I hit a hard wall at around stage 820 which takes ages to clear with all heores at the max possible level and skills activated - this is before you get Ancient Automation as a hero, btw. I may not be the most decked out player but if you tell me I don't fit into the advanced category you're the one bullshitting.

Unregistered
07-26-2017, 04:19 PM
this is before you get Ancient Automation as a hero, btw.

I must apologise as I made a mistake there, this is after getting ancient automation but before the next one, that costs 1~ww gold.

darkfriend45
07-29-2017, 07:11 AM
I brought this up multiple times in the Discord, and they just continued to make updates that made it more and more difficult to enjoy the game. Now it's at a complete crap state.

There is no point in playing this, as you are going to spend AGES to get nowhere, unless you drop a whole lot of $$$.

What's the discord?

Unregistered
08-01-2017, 02:47 AM
[...] I hit a hard wall at around stage 820 which takes ages to clear with all heores at the max possible level and skills activated [...]

Just stop at Level 802-806 and farm the money for the "Sacred Empress", who costs ww. Takes some time but if you farm with your skills, without beating the boss or just go afk there you get the money fast enough Oo

Unregistered
08-09-2017, 12:09 AM
I just saw that they locked a moetan behind a 3000 gold paywall. guess I'm never logging back in again. at least before everything was obtainable somehow. 30 dollars is unacceptable.

sniddy
08-09-2017, 02:16 PM
I just saw that they locked a moetan behind a 3000 gold paywall. guess I'm never logging back in again. at least before everything was obtainable somehow. 30 dollars is unacceptable.

Similar - broke my 'not logging in spree' realised games broken and pay hungry so I'm gone too

tokiha
08-27-2017, 11:41 AM
i got quite lucky i had only 2 half badge one of the part was for holy preistess, well i've got the other half, she nowcan reach lvl 1500.
at lvl 1000 her damages reached oo i up her to 1100 she reached ww i trouble reaching stage 800 now can easily reach stage 1200.

Unregistered
09-04-2017, 06:17 AM

Same. They went full retard on this game. Was fun while it lasted, but no more.

Largepotato
09-04-2017, 06:51 AM
Game doesn't load up for me anymore.

It gets to 100% of 43/59, then stops.

Clearing downloaded data worked once, but stopped again the next day.

e: tried another browser and it stops at the same point.

e2: It's working now, maybe they were doing updates or something.

sniddy
09-05-2017, 04:22 PM
Love to know how much more/less money this has made since they locked up behind the paywalls

Unregistered
09-14-2017, 01:19 AM
When everyone are complaning imma just gonna ask:

Is there any clicker game which has clicking/tapping ALWAYS better than idling?

Of course there are always "active" playstyles, but they mostly focus on different types of clickables. Neither Clicker Heroes, Cookie Clicker, Crusaders of the Lost Idols or others didn't made your clicks 10x times powerful than your idle DpS (except special situations like temporary buffs).

I'm going to stay and get that 1k lvl Moe, even if it needs half of year, or more of playing :)

And about Gacha, getting DpS boost is always good, getting Moetifact is weak at early/mid game, but when they get more expensive, this is getting better.

kind of late to the party. I take umbrage with your remark about click damage. Its been awhile, but Idle Online Universe had large clicks (and max click speed of something like 2 per second), Crusaders has a hero that DOES do 3x your dps per click, with modest artifacts, and might go higher with legendaries... and i'm sure there must be others

Unregistered
10-11-2017, 04:53 PM
Hero death seems random af. I didn't noticed a pattern either.

I used to have deaths, but I stop with the mobs I am fighting to 50% of my hero 's dps and have not died since then. Seems 1 hitting the mobs prevents hero deaths. So, I think if them mobs life exceeds my hero dps the hero can get hit and die.

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 02:04 AM
Is there some secret I'm not aware of to getting pumpkins? Or is it intentional that she commonly drops 1-3?
Fuck them if they expect people to play non-stop to try and farm 5000 of them with these drop rates.

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 06:30 AM
I've been playing off and on for the last 3 days and I haven't even seen the event girl pop up in battle. I only play for about 30 mins so that might be why and I'm also fairly new to this game...maybe I'm too weak.

Unregistered
10-25-2017, 12:32 PM
Is there some secret I'm not aware of to getting pumpkins? Or is it intentional that she commonly drops 1-3?
Fuck them if they expect people to play non-stop to try and farm 5000 of them with these drop rates.

They just added a shop where you can buy pumpkins for gems, so that's it - they just wanted to get people grinding, wait till they were sick of it, and then offer an opportunity to whale.

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 09:54 AM
Is it a bug or intended change at last update that when I come online I start at 0 coins even though I left some before closing the game?

Unregistered
10-27-2017, 01:10 PM
Is it a bug or intended change at last update that when I come online I start at 0 coins even though I left some before closing the game?
Never mind. Seems to be fixed already or has a random chance of happening. Didn't lose any cash today even though lost it for two days previously.

1Playa
10-31-2017, 09:08 AM
Lovin the art in this game, need more pixel style stuff like this on Nutaku

Unregistered
11-01-2017, 10:23 AM
Halloween girl seems to stop appearing once you have 4175 pumpkins in an apparent attempt to force you to buy the rest. I've been dumping massive amounts of hours into this to get her, and have not seen her once or moved from 4175 in the last few hours. Total, total dick move.

Unregistered
11-01-2017, 01:06 PM
Halloween girl seems to stop appearing once you have 4175 pumpkins in an apparent attempt to force you to buy the rest. I've been dumping massive amounts of hours into this to get her, and have not seen her once or moved from 4175 in the last few hours. Total, total dick move.

I was also wondering why she stopped appearing. So I checked around.

The event tab in game says the event is ongoing and that it doesn't end for another week. The front page of nutaku is similar, as it still has the event graphic.

However, on the games page, if you scroll down below the game window itself, the event says in smaller print that it ended on Oct 31st.

So on the one hand, it was an innocent oversight by the game devs. On the other hand, they did it on purpose to mislead people into thinking they had more time. Who's to say?

Unregistered
11-01-2017, 03:38 PM
This event was a complete waste of time!

sniddy
11-05-2017, 04:21 AM
The game is now, since they built the giant pay walls and nerfed dmg

Unregistered
11-06-2017, 11:05 AM
guys someone can help me with cheat engine cuz after 2 hours of trying i didnt get any result

Natsuki Sasaki
11-14-2017, 03:51 AM
Android ver. released. Gonna try it later.

Jeffrey Uy
11-14-2017, 07:20 PM
I thought they'l release it on November 30?

Edit: I just started and I like the graphics. Sempais do you have a tip for a noob like me? :D
My hand is getting numb from tapping. XD

scottgapo
11-19-2017, 11:38 AM
anyone interested in paying me to click for them? just wondering if there's any interest, i'd like to make some extra money for christmas season :)

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 02:28 AM
Ok, quick question. Black Panther will show only on boss battle or in regular mob killing?

Largepotato
11-20-2017, 05:28 AM
Ok, quick question. Black Panther will show only on boss battle or in regular mob killing?

She only appears as a moetan boss.

While still grindy, this event is a lot fairer than the Halloween Witch.

SecretiveGamer
11-22-2017, 08:00 PM

She only appears as the boss for the stages. For the best results at farming, it would be better to reborn your hero asap and get the event drops at the earlier stages where it's more easier to beat.

scottgapo
11-23-2017, 09:33 AM
https://youtu.be/zD7LZQh1j5Y

SecretiveGamer
11-23-2017, 11:38 AM
https://youtu.be/zD7LZQh1j5Y

Sweet, can't wait to see it completed.

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 11:18 AM
Does anyone have or know how to get images of all the moetans?

SecretiveGamer
11-25-2017, 03:39 PM
Does anyone have or know how to get images of all the moetans?

You mean if someone has made a gallery of the Moetan images? I haven't seen any apart from the non h version.

Unregistered
11-29-2017, 05:17 AM
That greedy shitheads do it again. They lowered encounter rate that much there is no way now to end this right now for me. I wasted so much time for this. Fuck them. I will never play this again.

jchcfcggcfgh
11-29-2017, 06:40 AM
ycvyjhvbbhjjbnjj y yuuu

Unregistered
11-29-2017, 06:29 PM
The encounter rate is low << i wouldn't mind much if they increased the number of items the boss drops.
Does anyone know how to rip/save images from the game?

sniddy
11-30-2017, 03:46 PM
That greedy shitheads do it again. They lowered encounter rate that much there is no way now to end this right now for me. I wasted so much time for this. Fuck them. I will never play this again.

You sound surprised they screwed the pooch on this one ages ago - unless you wanna pay - don't play is my advise

They have locked so much behind paywalls and made the game so pay hungry - I walked, shame as it was fun

Jeffrey Uy
11-30-2017, 10:04 PM
Geez! I'm slowly progressing. Is there a way for me to progress to level 200+? Right now, I'm at 180.

scottgapo
12-01-2017, 09:11 AM
i'm working on a bot right now that helps with this

i got black panther on day 2

but i can't seem to post links or images here...anyone know why?

i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/12/01/FsI.png

Unregistered
12-01-2017, 10:56 AM
i'm working on a bot right now that helps with this

i got black panther on day 2

but i can't seem to post links or images here...anyone know why?

i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/12/01/FsI.png

Nice. I got her on day 2 also. I think day 3 or 4 is when they reduced the encounter rate because the first two days black panther appeared most of the time.

Largepotato
12-15-2017, 05:48 AM
There's a new event moetan to farm if anyone can be bothered.

e: event girl seems to be very common, but rarely drops more than 1 xmas sock.

I managed to get 140 socks in the first 30 minutes.

Unregistered
12-23-2017, 05:08 PM
What are fairy clicks?

Largepotato
12-24-2017, 05:07 AM
What are fairy clicks?

The fairy that occasionally brings a chest to click on.

stichman34
12-29-2017, 08:59 AM
Did they reduce the gem drop rate from fairy chests? I used to get ~300 a day, now i barely get 60...

Largepotato
12-30-2017, 01:16 AM
Possibly.

I went a while with none, then started getting some again.

Levo
12-31-2017, 10:10 AM
Ok the game seems good. Tappingand leveling up. Now I need infos from some of the veterans.
1. Does the heroes have any special abilities? Should I level them up?
2. Is there any tricks on getting moetifacts and stuff?
3. Reborn at lvl 600 what does it basically give and take? Do I lose my heroes and stuff?

Largepotato
01-01-2018, 10:18 AM
Ok the game seems good. Tappingand leveling up. Now I need infos from some of the veterans.
1. Does the heroes have any special abilities? Should I level them up?
2. Is there any tricks on getting moetifacts and stuff?
3. Reborn at lvl 600 what does it basically give and take? Do I lose my heroes and stuff?

Always level the heroes up, later on most of your regular damage comes from Phantom Barrage which gains a lot of damage from hero skills.

Reborn resets the avatar, heroes, and stage to the beginning, but gives Moe Crystals. Moe crystals can be spent on buying and levelling up Moetifacts.

Moetifacts are where most of your damage comes from. The most important one is the Codex of Souls that increases the moe crystals from reborn. Other extremely important ones to level early are those that reduce cooldown and increase duration of the 6 avatar skills.

Save any gems you get for the Super Hero Gacha. Only use it when there's an event that reduces the cost or increases the badge rate (preferable both like atm).

To save your sanity, get an auto-clicker for when an moe-tan climaxes.

Levo
01-01-2018, 10:26 AM
Is there any mobile auto clickers?
Any tricks on how to get good moetifacts?

Largepotato
01-02-2018, 08:04 AM
Is there any mobile auto clickers?
Any tricks on how to get good moetifacts?

No idea with mobile.

Just use the "Buy next moetifact" option and get them with moe crystals. Also you will get a moetifact gacha ticket every 10 days that will sometimes unlock a new one.

It will start slow, but speeds up once the Codex of Souls is unlocked.

Levo
01-04-2018, 12:07 AM
When should I use my first reborn?

Largepotato
01-04-2018, 04:16 AM
When should I use my first reborn?

Whenever progress slows too much.

Lionn
01-08-2018, 10:19 AM
How to get the codex of souls and the mirror of truth? -_-

Largepotato
01-08-2018, 01:05 PM

Keep buying new moetifacts with moe crystals.

Unregistered
01-12-2018, 11:13 PM
How yo get more moetifacts? Reborn decreases soon.

Unregistered
01-13-2018, 01:44 AM
I notice that when I use rebirth I get fewer and fewer crystal. Dose anyone know the statistics for it. Dose it diminish each time I do it regardless of place, for example. If I would normally get a 100 for reach level 100 but I rebirth once at 20 gaining 20 would I then get 80 if I rebirth at level 100. Or is it a percent thing where by rebirth to soon I won't be able to get the full 100.

What are the best moefacts can/should I restart until I get the good ones?

Anon
01-16-2018, 01:30 PM
I notice that when I use rebirth I get fewer and fewer crystal. Dose anyone know the statistics for it. Dose it diminish each time I do it regardless of place, for example. If I would normally get a 100 for reach level 100 but I rebirth once at 20 gaining 20 would I then get 80 if I rebirth at level 100. Or is it a percent thing where by rebirth to soon I won't be able to get the full 100.

What are the best moefacts can/should I restart until I get the good ones?

It's based mostly on how many stages you clear before you reborn, plus a small bonus based on how many levels you've bought for your characters, plus certain moetifacts and moetans give percentage bonuses to crystal amounts. The biggest factor by far is how many levels you clear between reborns, as it's an exponential increase - doing a reborn at level 1000 gives a lot more than ten times as many crystals as reborning at level 100.

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 12:22 AM
It's based mostly on how many stages you clear before you reborn, plus a small bonus based on how many levels you've bought for your characters, plus certain moetifacts and moetans give percentage bonuses to crystal amounts. The biggest factor by far is how many levels you clear between reborns, as it's an exponential increase - doing a reborn at level 1000 gives a lot more than ten times as many crystals as reborning at level 100.

Yes but I've found that if I reborn at stage 100 back to back to back even if my hero level is the samethe amount of crystals I get drop original I might have gotten 100 then 80, 50, 30. I was wondering how it was calculated, the hidden numbers.

For example the hero level I have to hit to get on crystal started at 100 now it 1000. Not only do the price get stepper as you buy more but you get less and less for you efforts.

Largepotato
01-18-2018, 09:49 AM
The vast majority of crystals come from the stage level.

Also the total crystals are doubled when all heroes are alive.

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 09:41 PM
The vast majority of crystals come from the stage level.

Also the total crystals are doubled when all heroes are alive.

That's great and I know your trying to be helpful but I'm not a moron. Anyone with eyes a little bit of mind can figure that out. It listed and broken down when you reborn. Im looking for something deeper a little more complex under the surface of what's visible.

Anon
01-19-2018, 01:31 AM
There isn't anything more complex...aside from the fact that not too long ago, there was an promo running where you would get double the normal amount of crystals for reborning. That multiplier wasn't shown on the reborn screen, all the numbers were just double what they'd normally be. That's probably what's throwing you off, because there's no diminishing returns on reborning - the number shouldn't go down like that unless you had a temporary multiplier that expired. Some cash shop purchases can temporarily increase crystal yields, too, and that's not shown on the reborn screen either. Same goes for moetan and moetifact bonuses.

Levo
01-23-2018, 07:35 AM
When I maxed my avatar for the 1st time a t level 1000 he has aroun 100dd dps. And I'm now at stage 135? How can I progress much further with a level cap here? Is there aby way to overcome the level cap or increase the dps?

Largepotato
01-23-2018, 11:27 AM
When I maxed my avatar for the 1st time a t level 1000 he has aroun 100dd dps. And I'm now at stage 135? How can I progress much further with a level cap here? Is there aby way to overcome the level cap or increase the dps?

You need to reborn for moe crystals and buy/level up moetifacts.

Save all gems for hero gatcha when it's either reduced price or increase badge rate (preferably both)

thatoneguyfromwork
02-01-2018, 01:05 PM
So I don't know if my game glitched or something but from stage 250ish on I've been one shotting all enemies and bosses. The furtherest I've got before is whatever stage you get catgirl cathy at, she was who I just got before my last rebirth.

My damage just started all of a suddenly outpacing the enemies. My passive damage is capped 42ww and the enemies have vv health....so yeah.

Right now if I rebirth I'll get 4kish moe crystals...this happen to anyone else?

I'm like so confused I've unlocked every girl but the last one at stage 1000, I'm currently on 914.

Weird that it glitched like that because games like this aren't just suppose to let you win at some point. I'll update the thread if I reach stage 1000 and if I get all the moecrystals from the rebirth.

Edit:Ok the glitch must have fixed it's self around stage 951. My passive damage was like 40xx and now it's 840ww. I can't really kill anything now.

If I rebirth I will get 5608 moe crystals....

If I burn all my cooldowns I can beat a subboss but no clue about a real boss...hmm. Should I stay here and attempt to get to stage 1000 or just rebirth?

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 10:41 PM
If mini-bosses are getting hard to beat, it's almost always time to rebirth, unless you're very close to a higher reward tier or have almost enough gold for the next hero in line.

I've never run into anything that causes hero DPS to go down other than Bloodlust running out or heroes getting killed.

Unregistered
02-02-2018, 03:54 AM
So i just noticed after the maintenance (february second) they halfed the reborn crystals. Are they serious? What a bad move is that? That wont make people spent money - they will quit the damn game. Around level 1500 you got ~ 10k Crystals. Now 1700 not even 6k. Thats a bad bad move. Its a joke. As if it didn´t need enough time to get to these stages.

Largepotato
02-02-2018, 05:23 AM
There was an event on that gave double moe crystals.

Anono
02-02-2018, 07:47 AM
thatoneguyfromwork - Did you get a hero badge? A level 1001 hero is several orders of magnitude more powerful than a level 1000 hero is, so breaking the level cap by getting a hero badge will allow your progress to jump massively forward.

As for your DPS changing, what probably happened is that you looked at your DPS against a boss the first time and against a regular enemy the second time. As many heroes have Boss Damage + abilities, their DPS will rise when you're up against a boss and then go back down afterward.

If you have to burn your cooldowns just to advance, then don't bother - just burn your cooldowns for those last few levels, and then reborn.

And yeah, the double moe crystals event was less noticeable than previous ones, and I didn't even realize it was running. If I'd known, I would have reborned yesterday. 90000 moe crystals cut down to 45000 because of that! That's going to be a lot less of an incentive to go all the way to level 2000+ before reborning.

Unregistered
02-02-2018, 10:01 AM
I'm really surprised that people are still playing this, after the devs pretty much kick everyone's teeth in with every update. The game was decent at one point in time, and then they went full greed mode.

thatoneguyfromwork
02-03-2018, 09:11 AM
Nah no new badges or anything, I hadn't been able to get past level 200 something and all of a sudden I shot up like a rocket to 900. I'm stuck in the 300's again.(Those moe crystals made me so damn strong now) It was a legit glitch, it's like I had perm Bloodlust or something.

The game has lost a little luster for me since it looks like the "end" is stage 1000. I have all the girls but that last one, it's just log in and spend my hearts to get those scenes now lol.

Unregistered
02-06-2018, 09:36 PM
You get hearts a lot faster by playing the game though. Plus there's the secondary requirements to level up moetans.

Also the stronger you are, the easier events will be.

thatoneguyfromwork
02-06-2018, 10:55 PM
Yeah I would definintely get girls unlocked faster if I played it more consistently. However, the incentive isn't there even when it comes to events. You need what 1k or 2k of the item to get the event girl.

I have never even got 100 of the event item even at times when I played a ton, I actually assumed it's one of those games that basically makes you pay for the event girl. It's much easier to play until you hit a goal for a level up on a girl and then just play passively until you unlock it and repeat.

Unregistered
02-07-2018, 12:00 AM
I got both events I've been around for without paying, but it seems like there's something weird about the appearance rates. The bosses seemed to show up much more often the first couple of days.

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 09:53 PM
Around Christmas, I was banking 800k moe crystals with each rebirth. When Janurary hit, I noticed I was getting slightly below 400k when rebirthing at the same stage. With that, I thought an event ended. It was Christmas, so maybe the developers were giving out some extra crystals with rebirths. I took a bit of time off and when I came back in Feburary, I noticed I'm now getting 123k for a rebirth at the same rebirth point. If there was an event doubling moe crystals, they were either stacking that event with another, or they nerfed the crystal payouts hard in the last few months. Either way, at 123k, I can only level up Codex of Souls twice for a paltry 10% more moe crystals, and I'm at a wall that requires another, higher tier hero than the Toy Maker, badge to break the 1000 level cap. Playing the game so I can farm the in game currency from rare fairy chests so I can possibly save up enough to blow on a chance to get half a badge is stupid. I wasn't making much headway with moe artifact upgrades, but there was noticable progression. I've been stuck at stage 2170 for months, and it seems like the devs are trying to milk their players for cash in the worst ways possible.

Unregistered
02-09-2018, 04:09 AM
The valentine event sucks... the "new" boss that spawns has to much life, just started a few days ago, could farm till 300 without a hero death and take the 2x multiplier with a reset... and now? heroes die on stage 150 because otherwise i have to wait for cooldowns every 5 possible levels if that bitch spawns... great game ...

Unregistered
02-09-2018, 02:27 PM
"Too much life" seems to be pretty typical for event bosses. It's probably better to just focus on quantity over quality during events.

thatoneguyfromwork
02-12-2018, 12:39 PM
Ok...so I've played for 6ish hours since the event began, I've got 290 something chocolates. I guess I'm not strong enough to get them fast enough, I dunno. Going to give it another go on my next day off to see if I can make any progress. I'm not really seeing any value in these events at the moment.

Largepotato
02-14-2018, 05:21 AM
The Maus from armor blitz is available in the store for 120 moe tickets.

No idea if she's permanently in there or will disappear when the collab ends on the 28th.

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 12:06 PM
It shows a timer on her for me, so I'm pretty sure she'll disappear.

And I'd just used my tickets on the catgirl too. ><

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 12:38 PM
she'll disappear from the store on the 28th... Also, it seems that you can also buy her with nutaku gold

Zandel
02-15-2018, 04:08 PM
she'll disappear from the store on the 28th... Also, it seems that you can also buy her with nutaku gold

Only from the store guys, you get to keep her if you buy her. I just started this game because of the collab but I have to ask, how do you keep playing this game? I mean I got to the toymaker in heroes but once you get there nothing moves at all and it's just hours upon hours of farming for basically no progress. I can't see myself staying with something this brain dead.

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 09:05 PM
By not doing that?

If it you're going hours without making any progress, you should be rebirthing. Hell, if you're going *minutes* without making any progress it's probably worth considering it. Progress in this game isn't measured in what stage you get to, it's in building up your moetifacts so you can go further with less effort. And when you hit certain milestones, things escalate quickly - my standard run strategy involves not even hiring any heroes until the one after the toy maker, with all of my attacking other than the first few seconds coming from perma-Phantom Barrage.

If your focus is getting Isabel to L4 for the benefit in AB (and I'm assuming you need to do that within the event period), you should probably rebirth even more rapidly. You get hearts by beating the bosses that appear every five levels, which lets you build them up much faster than if you wait for it to fill up on it's own. It's been long enough since I started playing that I'm not sure what kind of defeat speed you're getting at the early levels, but I'm sure you'll make progress on your actual goal faster well before you actually run into the wall.

Zandel
02-15-2018, 10:24 PM
Oh I was rebirthing, even spent more time on the game then I needed to to get the event girl for AB.

My point was that repeated farm till stage X then Rebirth seems to achieve nothing. Hell I got further without any moefacts then I do now that I have them.

The biggest issue for me I guess is that the game itself does not seem to have a point. No real story or even major goal to achieve, just grind for the sake of grinding. Now that is not a bad thing in social games, I'm a gamer from before PC games existed so the grind is not something that bothers me. It's the no story in a single player game that gets me.

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 11:18 PM
Oh, okay. Well, I don't know how you could possibly make less progress after getting moetifacts, but that's not important.

Not sure I know how to explain it though. Just once I got to a certain point, things seemed to start moving pretty quickly, and it was interesting figuring out how to overcome new obstacles or smooth over old ones. Where I am now, progress has slowed down, but I've also got to the point where I can run a round in the background with minimal monitoring while I'm doing something else, so it still works out overall.

Zandel
02-16-2018, 08:24 PM
Yeah it surprised me too... got to lvl 150 quite easy but since getting moefacts that give a lot of damage buffs i have not been able to get past lvl 135 without massive farming... no idea why. Still like I said it's not a game I will keep playing so no big deal, and judging by the collab and how it was structured it's likely that AoM is about to close soon anyway.

Unregistered
02-16-2018, 09:54 PM
Yeah it surprised me too... got to lvl 150 quite easy but since getting moefacts that give a lot of damage buffs i have not been able to get past lvl 135 without massive farming... no idea why. Still like I said it's not a game I will keep playing so no big deal, and judging by the collab and how it was structured it's likely that AoM is about to close soon anyway.

This is happening to me too. The wall at 135 is real.

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 12:05 AM
and judging by the collab and how it was structured it's likely that AoM is about to close soon anyway.

Er... what?

How does that follow?

Zandel
02-17-2018, 08:13 PM
Er... what?

How does that follow?

Nutaku has a habit of closing a game down not long after a collab event. They generally signal that one of the games involved is not making them enough money anymore. From how they have acted in the past, the game that requires the least amount of effort to get the collab items (in this case AoM) is the one most likely to close. The idea is that the collab is to get players from the closing game to play the other one for when it does close. That is the most likely reason that this collab is friendly to AoM players but not AB players.

Unregistered
02-18-2018, 09:57 AM
That seems pretty weak to me. I've done collaboration events that were at least as mean as this one for games that have stayed open for longer after the event (and are still open now) than I've even *played* AoM.

Zandel
02-18-2018, 03:44 PM
Well that's interesting... In the last 2 years I have yet to see a collab that did not have one of the games close within the next 3-4 months. Having said that I didn't play all the collab events in that time, just most of them so it's possible there were some where they didn't close games.

Anono
02-21-2018, 12:37 PM

It's the event, probably. Event bosses have a lot more HP than regular bosses, so you'll end up stuck at an unbeatable boss earlier than you normally would. There are also definitely a few big gaps in the hero progression where your damage will fall behind and you'll end up stuck there through a few rebirths, and those get bigger and more common as you approach the high tiers, with the gaps between heroes getting drastically larger past the Ancient Martial Artist.

Moetifacts are useful, but the real key to advancing past those walls is Super Hero Badges (which, of course, are only gotten from the gacha). Not only does a completed lv1 hero badge give a massive 500% damage bonus, but they also raise the level cap, and hero damage spikes past level 1000. A hero at level 1001 does something like a thousand times as much damage as a that hero did at level 1000. There's no spike in cost progression to go along with it, either. It's a huge jump, and allows you to leapfrog past a big chunk of levels. For example, a level 1500 Yari Dojo Girl does more damage than a level 1000 Night Assassin does. So save your gems for that, and your event currency too.

Zandel
02-21-2018, 03:36 PM
It's ok, I used my gems to get Maus to lvl 4 for the event. I'm not going to join AoM, I require something a bit less basic with my games to stay interested.

Flinch
02-26-2018, 12:25 PM
I found an easier way to get through the levels pretty quickly. When i was playing Virtual Villagers 4 again (i came back for nostalgia but i ended up ragequitting to such a game) i usually skip thime in my phone. But when i booted Attack On Moe H the skills have 876 minutes of activation! All of them! The only problem that i faced is either lag or upgrades.

So here's what ive done:

*Open Attack On Moe H
*Use ALL of the skills
*Press home immediately after skill use (it suspends the app)
*Go to Settings - Date and Time
*Change rhe month
*Revert the day back to the wei they were before
*Open the game back again!

Negative effects :
*the skills cannot be turned off
*If you used Reborn, everything will be back to normal.
*dont leave the game (i dunno what might happen but find it out for yourself)

Now i know this isnt much but those Moecrystals will definately help you.

Remeber:

*This kind of tactic/accidental discovery might not work on everyone.
*I think skipping time (Even though this game reqires internet) also fills your heart meater

Add me on Attack On Moe H!
Flinch!

*Meter8

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 05:29 AM
So the new update seems to have... nerfed ALOT of things. Gonna list what i've seen, down.

-Auto Clickers are weaker as CPM have been limited.
-Climax Ero Bonus seems to be reduced from 500 > 300. (If someone can confirm it used to be 300, that'd be great)
-Fairy Chests now give LESS than before (I've seen a SINGLE coin pop out of that thing and even 2 gems down from 5 gems all the time).
-Lower lvs for Moetans had their Initmacy requirement Increased, but scaling and cap has been reduced (Max Overlv cap is now ard 159k compared to prev iirc 330k, but a Lv 1 Moetan takes like 80k).
-This is just smth I've felt but the Max Heart cap seems to also be reduced, I feel that i get a full Heart much faster than before on afk. But Timer is still 3hrs for cap hearts. (lv 20 Squid only).

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 05:40 AM
Sorry for the double post.

-Gem Costs to Instant Level up Moetans directly dramatically increased, a Lv 5 costs 1.7k Gems.

Largepotato
03-31-2018, 08:53 AM
Fairy chests give less, but the fairy appears much, much more often.

Unregistered
05-05-2018, 12:10 PM
how to have the wan waén koblod's token?

Largepotato
05-07-2018, 12:03 AM
Gem packs when the token is offered as a bonus.

Anono
05-09-2018, 07:53 AM
The tokens are paid-only, gotten by using real money to buy a gem pack of a certain size when the tokens are being offered for sale.

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 08:13 PM
I hacent been able to load up the game all day. It just says maintenance and error. Any ideas?

Anono
05-10-2018, 12:04 PM
It's up now...but my progress has been reverted to where it was a couple days ago, and they awarded us some gems as "Maintenance & Rollback Compensation". So it looks like there was an unplanned maintenance and a major loss of progress. Which stinks pretty hard, especially since I ground up 300+ jellyfish yesterday. On the bright side, they gave out 3000 gems (enough for a 10-roll) and the event has been extended by 4 days.

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 06:12 PM
This is ridiculous. I had earned enough items to unlock the event girl, and now because of that error they had with maintenance and erased player data, the girl in no longer unlocked and i can't repurchase her since it keeps saying sold out... anyone else experience this?

Unregistered
05-15-2018, 10:56 PM
Did the discord channel get it fixed for you?

Unregistered
05-16-2018, 10:14 PM
Nope. Not yet... And I posted my ID in the right chat the game said.. so far it's been a couple days and nothing has changed <.<

Unregistered
06-26-2018, 10:21 AM
Guys im new to this game, what is CP?

JustMe
06-30-2018, 12:12 PM
Guys im new to this game, what is CP?

Care Points. Little hearts that fill the big heart to advance scenes for the Moetans.

Unregistered
07-02-2018, 05:10 AM
Question, is there a point to getting more than the 2000 tokens you need to get the slime Queen?
Thanks

Lucarryu
07-13-2018, 12:49 PM
I did now more then 200 stages and before also like 100 then i reborned i tought there is a bug and i need to start with lv 1 to get the slime drop items but there is nothing do i have to do something else? This needs to damn long the cupcake i got so in 3 days complet with this tempo i will never get 1 drop -.-

Lucarryu
07-14-2018, 10:46 AM
Or is the drop item already finished? and the only way is to buy the extrem expensif items?

Unregistered
07-19-2018, 10:12 AM
Ok... I'm pretty sure my account just got suspended because I got the event slime girl without buying any currency. Why the fuck are there suspensions for a single player game?

Unregistered
07-21-2018, 03:21 PM
Since the last update I'm not getting any money from online, anyone else has this problem ?

07-30-2018, 05:28 PM
Does anyone know how to increase the drop of event objects?

SSS26032002
08-12-2018, 04:37 AM
Attack on Moe H is not loading.... the loading screen just completes the loading and stays there... even if i wait for like 3 hours......
Other games have the same thing happening to me at nutaku.net like Fap CEO.... i tried using some tips the devs gave me like clearing the cache and changing browsers but nothing happened.... can someone help??:confused::confused::cry::cry:

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 02:04 PM

The game seems to know to give the mirror last. So you need the other 28 moetifacts before it will appear either in moetifact gacha (which you shouldn't be doing) or the "buy next moetifact."

This is because the mirror is the best one, 5 less normal monsters per round makes runs faster which leads to faster crystals.

My question is when does the Codex reach max level? I'm hoping 200 because im at lv142 and its costing 14k+ crystals per level

Khaine
04-19-2019, 01:04 AM
I like to try to farm up another 1200 each event after getting the Moetan and getting some Hero Tickets(600 tokens each)

Unregistered
05-29-2019, 10:46 AM
New Moetan gathering event has changed the amount required to get moetan.

from 2000 -> 6000
Do not know if fights against moetan occur more commonly.

Also,
Tickets are 600 -> 1800

Consolation
Animation Upgrade Tokens acquirable, but cost is 6000
Crystal payments for collectibles is more cost efficient.

Neutral
Ticket Moetan are still pointless from my perspective to buy with collectibles.

Unregistered
05-30-2019, 05:54 PM
New Moetan gathering event has changed the amount required to get moetan.

from 2000 -> 6000
Do not know if fights against moetan occur more commonly.

They occurs more commonly, it's said in the release note that it's 400% than before. With another bonus for the first 500 items.

Unregistered
06-29-2019, 07:17 PM
Anyone having issues with event currency?

Even though I save progress regularly.. everytime I sign off, my event currency reverts to 111.

Unregistered
06-30-2019, 01:48 AM
Lost yesterdays acquisitions. So yeah. Seems to otherwise act normally.