PDA

View Full Version : Regarding potentially skipped events

Kotono
05-30-2015, 08:28 PM
Well, someone mentioned it on 4ch, so figured I'd make it here too.

The next event, or maybe even the next two events, have been hinted at. With the ones mentioned this means there are several potentially skipped events.
These events, to the best of my knowledge, are:

Yurina - Threat of the Dark Knights
Odette - Magic of Mystic
Roana - Fairy Township Crisis
Shiho - Demon Invited Miko

And of course feel free to mention any events after any of these that we must not miss!

Nutaku has asked that we let them know which events we absolutely want to see. Personally, I don't want to skip any events. I'd like to have all of the units.
We can either tell them directly via facebook and twitter, or post here and give them a link so they can keep up with our opinions.

Either way, LET THEM KNOW!

Edit:
Looks like Hongfire has a thing going as well. Check it out here Millennium War Aigis - HongFire.com (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/group.php?groupid=156)
Some good stuff we don't want to miss!

Unregistered
05-30-2015, 09:15 PM
It seems Nutaku won't work. DMM updates app every week, but Nutaku doesn't. The root of the problem is not skipping events, but holding events merely.

Kotono
05-30-2015, 09:19 PM
Well, don't forget that the game itself is still controlled by DMM. Nutaku doesn't have the final say in most matters. Best we can do is let DMM know what we want. They are the ones that have to code our game, which is being done in a different order so far. So I'd assume that makes it a bit more difficult since they can't just throw patches they made a long time ago at us without breaking everything.

weras
05-30-2015, 09:30 PM
I'd like to get every event to be able to get all the other units. As someone with shit gacha luck so far event units are great

I don't mind changing the event order a bit like they did with Anya and Maribel though.

Lafate
05-30-2015, 09:47 PM
Well I'd have to the say the majority of people would like all the events. However, I'm only pushing the 'skipped' events. As those hold more importance of having support then those that have yet to be skipped.

Flocci
05-31-2015, 05:11 AM
The question is how feasible "all events" is going to be, I mean, we have a huge backlog, finite amounts of time, and while we try to catch up, JP will continue to have new events as well. I don't exactly like the idea of being 2 years behind for ages just for the sake of not skipping a single thing. Either way, it's not like we're forced to do everything in chronological order, so I don't really mind if less important events are, let's say, postponed for now. If we eventually find out that we do have the time, we could add the event characters later for collection purposes.

Another thing that could be done is to add less important event characters through some other means. From what I've seen on the jp wiki, there were even events with something like silver units as a reward. I wouldn't mind if we could just skip the event and add the unit as a drop or something to another event.

Sasha
05-31-2015, 06:34 AM
I want either Odette - Magic of Mystic, or Roana - Fairy Township Crisis. A nice gold rush would be good too inbetween some big events, too many events where you need to spend all your charisma on the event is bad, and it'd help me get some much needed CR in.

Unregistered
05-31-2015, 09:42 AM
The question is how feasible "all events" is going to be, I mean, we have a huge backlog, finite amounts of time, and while we try to catch up, JP will continue to have new events as well. I don't exactly like the idea of being 2 years behind for ages just for the sake of not skipping a single thing. Either way, it's not like we're forced to do everything in chronological order, so I don't really mind if less important events are, let's say, postponed for now. If we eventually find out that we do have the time, we could add the event characters later for collection purposes.

Another thing that could be done is to add less important event characters through some other means. From what I've seen on the jp wiki, there were even events with something like silver units as a reward. I wouldn't mind if we could just skip the event and add the unit as a drop or something to another event.

It depends on how much you're willing to give up. Events are pretty much the only content in this game and for the majority of players any events are new content so I don't see the big deal with catching up to the JP events. Anyway if we keep with the weekly breaks even if we skip ~6months of content over the next 6 months we'll still be around 6-8 months behind the JP game and that's a lot of cut content.

Kuremisago
05-31-2015, 10:47 AM
Only problem with GR is that the first 2 have some of the lolis.

Lafate
05-31-2015, 02:02 PM

Well you are mistaken. There is no events that have silver units as a reward. There are events where there only silver units from map drops. Those events happen to be star and collection events where the units are gotten by other means then simply dropping from the map. Either way we don't need to catch up to the JP version. In fact Nutaku has already stated we were going at our own pace now. Instead of trying to rush to catch up to the JP version. If one wants to catch up to that version. Then simply go play that version. Don't remove content for others. As there will also be people that want any given event unit. None are actually 'skippable' outside of gold rush which is simply giving you gold premium units.

Anyway Skipping content makes the game artificially harder then its original form. In fact War of Magic is ridiculously hard because we skipped Cloris' event. Add onto that we haven't gotten the loli units yet due to them not having it fully figured out what they wish to do to get them to us.

Personally I would have preferred us to go in the original order instead of randomly jumping around like we are.

I want either Odette - Magic of Mystic, or Roana - Fairy Township Crisis. A nice gold rush would be good too inbetween some big events, too many events where you need to spend all your charisma on the event is bad, and it'd help me get some much needed CR in.

.... You know that is what an event is. You spend you charisma and stamina on it to get the event unit at the best state you can. This game is about managing resources. You have to decided if that event unit is worth putting in the time and effort, but honestly most events you do not have to spend all your charisma and stamina during the event on them. Farm events are mostly luck base. So if you quickly get that unit mincost you can stop. That could take around 3 days. Star events you just have to 3 stars the maps and your done. Collection events are the only ones in which you have to spend the entire time doing the event to get the event unit at mincost.

Unregistered
05-31-2015, 02:26 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Karma would be another princess unit that deals magic damage right? Why do we need another one of these units so quickly?

Lafate
05-31-2015, 05:25 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Karma would be another princess unit that deals magic damage right? Why do we need another one of these units so quickly?

Anya and Karma are vastly different. Simply because they both deal magic damage doesn't mean they are the same. They are both unique princesses.

Lafate
06-01-2015, 02:55 PM
Well it seems Fairy Town Crisis Roana's event(Which it seems in english is Danger of the Fairy Village). Is now a priority request event for Nutaku. So like with Maribel we will most likely get that event.

Kotono
06-01-2015, 03:56 PM
As a star event, that one should be fairly quick and easy to complete. Assuming the maps don't throw huge boulders at us.

Tenhou
06-28-2015, 04:20 PM
Would love if they could add every event. Can't they just... black out the loli characters CGs to start with? I want all the damn units in my list, even if the CG won't be available. Give me that concentrated cuteness on the battlefield!

Kotono
06-28-2015, 04:50 PM
Well, some have suggested to replace the loli hentai scenes with the all-ages scenes.
But at the same time, others have expressed heavy dissatisfaction with this solution. Preferring to not have the unit at all than to have her scenes swapped.

Personally, I'd rather just have the character even if there were no scenes for them. You can't make everyone happy in this situation where the content is determined by what is or is not allowed according to their payment processors.

Lafate
06-28-2015, 07:30 PM
Well I don't think replacing scenes would be likely since apparently we are getting our own all ages version. Granted that new site out theirs could be something else, but I can't imagine it would be anything else, but the all ages versions of the games.

Skulkraken
06-28-2015, 09:35 PM
Is it really as much of an issue as it sounds? Hellfire Girls is filled with pictures of girls who both look and are explicitly described as underage. What exactly would be different about Aigis? Not trying to be argumentative, I'm genuinely clueless about it.

Kotono
06-28-2015, 10:42 PM
I think in that situation, the girls are required to be at least 18 to even be put into that game, so there can't be any doubt about their age. It wouldn't be right to deny a woman her rightful age, just because she has a flat chest. That would be considered discrimination, at least imo. Which is actually illegal in the USA.

Tenhou
06-29-2015, 04:45 AM
In that case i am a bit confused about girls in Peropero Seduction, like Azumi Isshiki (the 10 day login bonus girl).