PDA

View Full Version : What was your biggest fight for a contest?

zarelion
05-25-2017, 05:21 AM
I just came out of an exhausting pachinko battle where I had to shell out the 12M I had aside plus an extra 2 millions to get to the first place.It was the first time I had to go dry to make it.:mad:

Thinking about it I thought it would be fun to share our stories:

What contest made you go out of your way? How much did you spend? how many girls did you lvl? did you have to wake up in the middle of the night? Did you cry tears of blood? :D

soviras
05-25-2017, 09:58 AM
Mine was a pachinko contest where I ended up barely winning with over 4 million points... That cost me quite a bit... Didn't go dry though, but it took ages to sell all the items back...

ReTuRnOfNoOb
05-25-2017, 11:59 AM
My only "harder" win, was from the last pachinko contest, it went like this:
On 1st day someone got around 500.000 points.
On 2nd day I follow him and get 400.00 points.
On the 3rd and final day I woke to find out that the guy pushed up to 1.117.000 points, so I went ahead and pushed to 2.000.000, the guy never incresed his points after that, maybe he realised that he couldn't beat me, only had a net loss of about 5m and still had 7m.

the give exp to girls one its rare to fight over because I am usually scummy and just level them on the last minute, and if I think that the points for 1st place are too high, I just go for 4th place.

zarelion
05-26-2017, 11:55 PM
Mine was a pachinko contest where I ended up barely winning with over 4 million points... That cost me quite a bit... Didn't go dry though, but it took ages to sell all the items back...

What the hell ?? 4million, pachinko contest are definitely the most rutheless of them all.

ReTuRnOfNoOb ahah I totally have the same strategy as you for the girl's xp fights. Seems like some guy don't bother upgrading several girls just to get 7 more kobans.

Unregistered
05-27-2017, 01:07 PM
Are the contests separated by level or something? I've won most of the contests and I never had anywhere near like 500,000 points.

Dragonlich
05-30-2017, 12:46 AM
Are the contests separated by level or something? I've won most of the contests and I never had anywhere near like 500,000 points.

I think that the game just make a teams of random x50 guys.

BgSt
05-30-2017, 03:46 AM
I think that the game just make a teams of random x50 guys.

I'd hope it groups by level, 'cause I just sit there spamming troll fights against Bremen so anyone who's only in world 6 or 7 has no chance. If they group by level then players in early levels can still win and have an incentive to stay around.

Looking at some of the people I'm up against in current contests though, they're like level 5 so perhaps not.

vem
05-30-2017, 05:32 AM

How much did it cost you? I'm wondering if there's any point competing in those, I'd rather spend cash on stat upgrades than getting better odds for one piece of epic equipment.

kruliaco
05-30-2017, 05:45 AM
Why would you upgrade your stats the bosses are not that strong....so why try harder than needed...

vem
05-30-2017, 06:53 AM
Why would you upgrade your stats the bosses are not that strong....so why try harder than needed...

Because that seems to be the goal of this game. There is no purpose to it right now, but I'm hoping they will eventually add one.. maybe.

soviras
05-30-2017, 08:36 AM
How much did it cost you? I'm wondering if there's any point competing in those, I'd rather spend cash on stat upgrades than getting better odds for one piece of epic equipment.

That cost me around 20 million after selling everything back... I had around 80 million total back then, went down to around 60 million after it was all done... The stat upgrades are only 100 million total or so, after that the only thing you can really spend it on are the contests, and money adds up fast if you are very active. In the end the epic equipment and stats are both unneeded at this point in time, but there are a lot less chances to win contests and get epic equipment then there are chances to upgrade your stats, which is why I feel that it's possibly worth going for the contests first (assuming you want to get perfect stats in the long run).