PDA

View Full Version : Bug or unexplained game mechanic in Pussy Saga?

Frokir
06-20-2017, 11:07 AM
So I currently have 3 photos of Annabelle that says "Waiting date with an.girl". I have completed other dates and I have enough memory on the phone but they just won't unlock. I have even completed dates and not gotten any photos unlocked because it's just Annabelles photos that can be unlocked.

I have contacted customer support about this but they're not responding.

Unregistered
06-21-2017, 02:01 AM
So I currently have 3 photos of Annabelle that says "Waiting date with an.girl". I have completed other dates and I have enough memory on the phone but they just won't unlock. I have even completed dates and not gotten any photos unlocked because it's just Annabelles photos that can be unlocked.

I have contacted customer support about this but they're not responding.

just unexplained,, took me a while till i find it out how it works,, to get rest pictures of girls u need to "unlock" their talk tiers / find out more of their stats (weight, height...) and its a kinda good way if u dont want to get pics of some girl just dont talk to them ..

Frokir
06-22-2017, 09:24 AM
just unexplained,, took me a while till i find it out how it works,, to get rest pictures of girls u need to "unlock" their talk tiers / find out more of their stats (weight, height...) and its a kinda good way if u dont want to get pics of some girl just dont talk to them ..

I have found out all their stats though, there is nothing more to unlock in terms of conversation.