PDA

View Full Version : armor blitz: no stories...yet?

Biodeamon
07-06-2017, 08:49 PM
So I've noticed a few of the charecters besides the pre-order and starter don't have any stories. However its labeled as "no stories yet". Does this mean stories will be added later on since this is in beta? I heard that the original didn't have any...

Unregistered
07-07-2017, 01:01 AM
they will probably add more stories to the higher ranking ones as the game continues. Yeah... the original game didnt have stories so it will take some time.

Hentaika
07-08-2017, 03:28 PM
Yeah, as mentioned above - the game only has non H as a base for it, instead of our usual H games from DMM being transferred over.

So you can expect more of the story missions and stuff, but the scenes will be a very rare occasion/almost never released... and probably for the people who plan to pay for gacha, since they will most likely try to promote the new scenes through it.

Overall quite disappointed in the game... the game itself is below average, not much scenes which probably won't come as well.. it has potential... but tbh even x overd was a better game and it died...
If you want to play a decent non H game - play GBF or FEH, if you want a decent H game - play kamihime/aigis/FKG.. this one is better left alone.
So I would have to say - get this one past tutorial just in case we get some rewards when it closes, which probably won't take long.

Keyen
07-08-2017, 06:38 PM
Just saying, but Pussy saga and the other trash clicker games (special mention to Fap titans) are still there.

How many western games were closed on Nutaku?

Unregistered
07-08-2017, 09:54 PM
Just saying, but Pussy saga and the other trash clicker games (special mention to Fap titans) are still there.

How many western games were closed on Nutaku?

As far as I know, three: Luv Bingo, Luv Slots, OmegaZodiac (This one wasn't exactly "western", I think it was by Malay developers).

ZedWulf
07-13-2017, 02:00 AM
Preeeety sure Nutaku is just trying to kill non-western games so they don't have to deal w/DMM ,Keyen. Also if you want a decent h-game try BGR, it'll probably only be around for a month or two but that's what it gets for not being trash :)

Czechern
07-13-2017, 02:49 AM
do you guys know if they gave us a deadline to reach 40k pre-reg players? btw were at exactly 38k rn5510

Zarqupang
08-18-2018, 04:24 PM
Hate that people kill good games off. Then there this play for free and got to pay because that's just to be able to beat those who do. But thats just my rant like this and other games they have good art work.